Late Night Day Walkers - Enter at Your Own Risk - Page 1040 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off-Topic

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 11-04-2012, 07:17 PM   #31171
Jeeper
 
bamagirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Alabama
Posts: 1,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcountry0711 View Post
I am here at home trying to watch a movie and drink my jack but i have a rude ass neighbor. I dont know how many times i have pounded on the freaking wall to get him to turn down his crap. Next i think i will go knock on his door and put a boot through his chest

Record it, I need a good laugh

__________________
Trust me, when I woke up today, I had no plans to be awesome but sh!t happens
bamagirl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-04-2012, 07:25 PM   #31172
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
Turbostixxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 19,112
Please guys, do not get mad, but I feel the need to share!

Do you base your vote for president on the right things?

Friends - For years, the political parties have worked to try and get voters to decide which candidate to support based on emotional factors. To be fair, both parties do it, but the Democrats are better at it. For the most part, these factors are issues that the president of the United States have little or no control over.

Examples...abortion and same-sex marriage. No matter which side of these issues you are on, please don't base your vote on them. Why? Abortion is legal due to a Supreme Court ruling. I personally don't like it because I am pro-life, but neither a President Obama nor a President Romney can change that. We've had several presidents since Roe vs. Wade that have had strong positions on abortion, and yet the ruling still stands.

Marriage is a state's right and in unless the Supreme Court gets involves at some point and changes that, the federal government has no authority to either ban or approve same-sex marriage. The politicians make it sound like they can control it, but the truth is that they all know that the states have the right to regulate and define marriage. What that means is, each state can decide whether to allow same-sex marriage, and no state has to abide by another state's law concerning marriage.

So deciding your vote based on these issues is pointless and a waste of your vote.

What criteria should we be using to decide? A president's highest responsibility according to The Constitution is as commander and chief of the armed forces. They are charged with keeping our nation safe. The other issue that I see paramount is the economy. I think we can all agree that this nation is in a terrible economic state and we must demand that our president and congress make the right decisions to get the economy growing again and allow the private sector to create real jobs.

So please, when you step up to the voting machine to elect our next president, base your decision on factors that a president can actually do something about. Chose the candidate who will keep our nation safe, put people to work, and reign in the runaway spending that congress has been guilty of for so long. You decide which one that will be.

__________________
_______
/l
,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

1997 Wrangler SE:4" Lift; 33x11x16; Q9000 Winch
Turbostixxx is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-04-2012, 07:46 PM   #31173
War Damn Eagle

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 25,986
I'm voting for Yoda
__________________
gixxerphil is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-04-2012, 07:49 PM   #31174
Jeeper
 
bigcountry0711's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,539
Yoda would be a good president. The force is strong with him.
bigcountry0711 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-04-2012, 07:49 PM   #31175
Jeeper
 
bigcountry0711's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,539
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamagirl

Record it, I need a good laugh
Record what my foot going through his chest.
bigcountry0711 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-04-2012, 07:51 PM   #31176
Jeeper
 
A Jeep Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,752
Hi Everyone!
A Jeep Girl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-04-2012, 07:53 PM   #31177
War Damn Eagle

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 25,986
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcountry0711 View Post
Record what my foot going through his chest.
Yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Jeep Girl View Post
Hi Everyone!
JG
__________________
gixxerphil is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-04-2012, 07:54 PM   #31178
Jeeper
 
A Jeep Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,752
I was wondering where you were earlier Phil....can't get Yoda votes if you're not out here campaigning
A Jeep Girl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-04-2012, 08:00 PM   #31179
War Damn Eagle

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 25,986
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Jeep Girl View Post
I was wondering where you were earlier Phil....can't get Yoda votes if you're not out here campaigning

I've been off for four days
__________________
gixxerphil is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-04-2012, 08:02 PM   #31180
Jeeper
 
A Jeep Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,752
Hahahaha, well I guess it will have to be Yoda2016 then
A Jeep Girl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-04-2012, 08:04 PM   #31181
War Damn Eagle

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 25,986
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Jeep Girl View Post
Hahahaha, well I guess it will have to be Yoda2016 then

I thought the world was gonna end in Dec???
__________________
gixxerphil is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-04-2012, 08:05 PM   #31182
Jeeper
 
A Jeep Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,752
A Jeep Girl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-04-2012, 08:20 PM   #31183
Jeeper
 
PhotoWrangler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Houston MetroMess
Posts: 2,359
Hey Rubi, look what I'm doing!

Riding out before my shift. Life Flight is on the way...
__________________
K9CCH
2014 | wrangler sport jku
"Opinions are low cost commodities, and everyone is equipped with one..."
PhotoWrangler is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-04-2012, 08:47 PM   #31184
Jeeper
 
A Jeep Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoWrangler View Post
Hey Rubi, look what I'm doing!

Riding out before my shift. Life Flight is on the way...

Must be bad if air transport is enr
A Jeep Girl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-04-2012, 08:53 PM   #31185
Jeeper
 
PhotoWrangler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Houston MetroMess
Posts: 2,359
Note to self... Do not stand in dirty parking lot when chopper is landing. I've got gravel in my draws.
__________________
K9CCH
2014 | wrangler sport jku
"Opinions are low cost commodities, and everyone is equipped with one..."
PhotoWrangler is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-04-2012, 08:55 PM   #31186
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: in TX, out playing in traffic somewhere....
Posts: 5,786
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoWrangler
Note to self... Do not stand in dirty parking lot when chopper is landing. I've got gravel in my draws.
Bahahahahaha. I got to ride in a chopper once. With my baby brother after he was born. Des Moines to Iowa City. Scariest ride of my life cuz he was so close to dying.
orngcrushrgrl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-04-2012, 09:00 PM   #31187
Jeeper
 
A Jeep Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoWrangler View Post
Note to self... Do not stand in dirty parking lot when chopper is landing. I've got gravel in my draws.
I just hope you always remember to duck
A Jeep Girl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-04-2012, 09:09 PM   #31188
Jeeper
 
backwards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Chico,CA
Posts: 9,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbostixxx View Post
Please guys, do not get mad, but I feel the need to share!

Do you base your vote for president on the right things?

Friends - For years, the political parties have worked to try and get voters to decide which candidate to support based on emotional factors. To be fair, both parties do it, but the Democrats are better at it. For the most part, these factors are issues that the president of the United States have little or no control over.

Examples...abortion and same-sex marriage. No matter which side of these issues you are on, please don't base your vote on them. Why? Abortion is legal due to a Supreme Court ruling. I personally don't like it because I am pro-life, but neither a President Obama nor a President Romney can change that. We've had several presidents since Roe vs. Wade that have had strong positions on abortion, and yet the ruling still stands.

Marriage is a state's right and in unless the Supreme Court gets involves at some point and changes that, the federal government has no authority to either ban or approve same-sex marriage. The politicians make it sound like they can control it, but the truth is that they all know that the states have the right to regulate and define marriage. What that means is, each state can decide whether to allow same-sex marriage, and no state has to abide by another state's law concerning marriage.

So deciding your vote based on these issues is pointless and a waste of your vote.

What criteria should we be using to decide? A president's highest responsibility according to The Constitution is as commander and chief of the armed forces. They are charged with keeping our nation safe. The other issue that I see paramount is the economy. I think we can all agree that this nation is in a terrible economic state and we must demand that our president and congress make the right decisions to get the economy growing again and allow the private sector to create real jobs.

So please, when you step up to the voting machine to elect our next president, base your decision on factors that a president can actually do something about. Chose the candidate who will keep our nation safe, put people to work, and reign in the runaway spending that congress has been guilty of for so long. You decide which one that will be.
You must be in politics yourself. What a delicate way of saying "vote for Romney"
backwards is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-04-2012, 09:13 PM   #31189
Jeeper
 
backwards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Chico,CA
Posts: 9,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Jeep Girl View Post
I just hope you always remember to duck
Hi Jeep Girl. How's the evening?
backwards is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-04-2012, 09:15 PM   #31190
Jeeper
 
A Jeep Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,752
Pretty good, how about yours?
A Jeep Girl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-04-2012, 09:26 PM   #31191
Jeeper
 
backwards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Chico,CA
Posts: 9,376
Beautiful. Washed my jeep, packed my gear to renew my CCW.......Made dinner......
backwards is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-04-2012, 09:28 PM   #31192
EMS - It's a way of life.

WF Supporting Member
 
silver rubi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Midlothian, Virginia
Posts: 19,217
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoWrangler
Hey Rubi, look what I'm doing!

Riding out before my shift. Life Flight is on the way...
You suck! Take pictures.
silver rubi is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-04-2012, 09:33 PM   #31193
Jeeper
 
A Jeep Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by backwards View Post
Beautiful. Washed my jeep, packed my gear to renew my CCW.......Made dinner......
Wow, you've been busy
A Jeep Girl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-04-2012, 09:34 PM   #31194
Jeeper
 
backwards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Chico,CA
Posts: 9,376
I assume you're on your way here before the weather changes
backwards is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-04-2012, 09:35 PM   #31195
Jeeper
 
A Jeep Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,752
Hi Silver, guess I can cancel the lookout for a speeding rubi
A Jeep Girl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-04-2012, 09:36 PM   #31196
Jeeper
 
A Jeep Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by backwards View Post
I assume you're on your way here before the weather changes
I wish!
A Jeep Girl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-04-2012, 09:37 PM   #31197
EMS - It's a way of life.

WF Supporting Member
 
silver rubi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Midlothian, Virginia
Posts: 19,217
Evening everyone!
silver rubi is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-04-2012, 09:38 PM   #31198
EMS - It's a way of life.

WF Supporting Member
 
silver rubi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Midlothian, Virginia
Posts: 19,217
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Jeep Girl
Hi Silver, guess I can cancel the lookout for a speeding rubi
Is that why I got pulled? jkjk
silver rubi is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-04-2012, 09:40 PM   #31199
Jeeper
 
A Jeep Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver rubi View Post
Is that why I got pulled? jkjk
A Jeep Girl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-04-2012, 10:14 PM   #31200
Jeeper
 
backwards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Chico,CA
Posts: 9,376
Kinda slow tonight. i'm cashing in. Night Jeep girl. Night Mr. Rubi

backwards is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Tags
!jen still rocks , !keymo's still watching , !keymoseezuall , !missing you! , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) guns! , ( . ) ( . ) , don't eat the brown acid , don't watch-participate! , emmersomes , hookers and blow , inwinity , jeep.chick investigations , let your freak flag fly , mmm muffins , never gone , protection required , so late it's early , up the republic , ^i miss cookies

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Too late for spare. GREEN-MACHINE JK General Discussion Forum 62 05-30-2011 06:34 AM
Happy Halloween, a little late Captnrich General Jeep Discussion 2 11-04-2010 11:29 AM
Is it to late to Lift?? anmllvr720 YJ General Discussion Forum 10 05-23-2009 11:01 AM
RIP: Late Night With Conan O'Brien AzTJ Off-Topic 1 02-21-2009 02:09 AM
Late 70's early 80's CJ ExDementia CJ General Discussion Forum 1 08-11-2008 07:20 AM



» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:54 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC