Late Night Day Walkers - Enter at Your Own Risk - Page 2901 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off-Topic

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 02-04-2013, 08:22 PM   #87001
Mr. Little Tires

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 34,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCrush View Post

Yeah seriously, when do you sleep? IDK how you do it.
Bath salts

__________________
The last true Wrangler ended with a metal grille
gixxerphil is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:22 PM   #87002
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCrush View Post
Yeah seriously, when do you sleep? IDK how you do it.
When I do, it's not for very long... Maybe only an hour or two at a time. EXCEPT for my nights when I get to sleep with the GF. Then somehow I manage to sleep all night. I don't know how either. Haha! I've been this way for as long as I can remember. Something is probably wrong with me. Haha!

__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:22 PM   #87003
Mr. Little Tires

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 34,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackdj1 View Post
Early night for me all. If Shaine won't sleep I'll do it for him. Night guys. for Jen
Later Donnie
__________________
The last true Wrangler ended with a metal grille
gixxerphil is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:23 PM   #87004
Jeeper
 
Supercop260's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Virginia
Posts: 6,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCrush
Crud... does anyone else ever feel like there's just not enough hours in a day?
I feel the same way Keymo does...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackdj1
Early night for me all. If Shaine won't sleep I'll do it for him. Night guys. for Jen
Later Mack
Supercop260 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:23 PM   #87005
Jeeper
 
myjeep12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Illinois
Posts: 948
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackdj1

Evening Jen
Hello everyone
myjeep12 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:24 PM   #87006
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackdj1 View Post
Early night for me all. If Shaine won't sleep I'll do it for him. Night guys. for Jen
Haha! Good night, Donnie! Sleep well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post
Bath salts
x2!
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:25 PM   #87007
Jeeper
 
JCrush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Newburgh, NY
Posts: 4,155
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackdj1 View Post
Early night for me all. If Shaine won't sleep I'll do it for him. Night guys. for Jen
Night Donnie!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post
Bath salts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post
When I do, it's not for very long... Maybe only an hour or two at a time. EXCEPT for my nights when I get to sleep with the GF. Then somehow I manage to sleep all night. I don't know how either. Haha! I've been this way for as long as I can remember. Something is probably wrong with me. Haha!
Well I guess it's alright if you can function while you're at work.. Do you drink coffee?? lol
JCrush is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:25 PM   #87008
Jeeper
 
JCrush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Newburgh, NY
Posts: 4,155
Quote:
Originally Posted by myjeep12 View Post
Hello everyone
What's goin on Tammy?
JCrush is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:27 PM   #87009
Jeeper
 
RoadGlide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Way north of Texas
Posts: 6,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercop260 View Post
Lol, I did try the movie stunt of shooting 2 pistols at once...I felt like a moron.

Triple that # when I have the ammo
The "anyone having trouble getting ammo?" thread here on off topic got my ire up...but I have sat on my hands... It seems there are people that think those of us that train with our weapons are nut cases... I submit that they are the ones that are doing themselves and others a dis-service.

I am having a Dad/Daughter day at the range in April. Have 25 new "couples" that have registered...it's going to be a blast!
RoadGlide is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:27 PM   #87010
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by myjeep12 View Post
Hello everyone
Hey!
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:31 PM   #87011
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCrush View Post
Well I guess it's alright if you can function while you're at work.. Do you drink coffee?? lol
Oh, I can definitely function. I used to pull "all weekers" in college instaed of "all nighters"

Rarely. But it usually does nothing more for me than a bottle of pop. So normally I'd just rather drink that or water.
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:33 PM   #87012
Jeeper
 
JCrush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Newburgh, NY
Posts: 4,155
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post
Oh, I can definitely function. I used to pull "all weekers" in college instaed of "all nighters"

Rarely. But it usually does nothing more for me than a bottle of pop. So normally I'd just rather drink that or water.
You're insane!! The longest I've gone without sleeping is 32 hours and I felt like crap for the next 3 days lol
JCrush is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:37 PM   #87013
Jeeper
 
mckey73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Scappoose
Posts: 11,867
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackdj1 View Post
Early night for me all. If Shaine won't sleep I'll do it for him. Night guys. for Jen
Goodnight Donnie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadGlide View Post
The "anyone having trouble getting ammo?" thread here on off topic got my ire up...but I have sat on my hands... It seems there are people that think those of us that train with our weapons are nut cases... I submit that they are the ones that are doing themselves and others a dis-service.

I am having a Dad/Daughter day at the range in April. Have 25 new "couples" that have registered...it's going to be a blast!
Only the trained survive.

Hey! There's girls her tonight!

Hi Jen.

Hi Tammy.
__________________
“My Stapler is a Swingline.”

-Milton Waddams
mckey73 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:37 PM   #87014
Jeeper
 
RoadGlide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Way north of Texas
Posts: 6,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post
Oh, I can definitely function. I used to pull "all weekers" in college instaed of "all nighters"

Rarely. But it usually does nothing more for me than a bottle of pop. So normally I'd just rather drink that or water.
Keymo my friend...you have the same affliction I do...'cept I don't have a GF...

Wish to hell and gone I could sleep...
RoadGlide is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:39 PM   #87015
Jeeper
 
JCrush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Newburgh, NY
Posts: 4,155
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckey73 View Post
Goodnight Donnie!



Only the trained survive.

Hey! There's girls her tonight!

Hi Jen.

Hi Tammy.
Hahah what's up Jay

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadGlide View Post
Keymo my friend...you have the same affliction I do...'cept I don't have a GF...

Wish to hell and gone I could sleep...
Have you ever tried taking melatonin? I just sent some to Josh and it seems to be helping.. unless he's just telling me that so I feel better lol
JCrush is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:43 PM   #87016
Mr. Little Tires

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 34,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by myjeep12 View Post
Hello everyone

Tammy
__________________
The last true Wrangler ended with a metal grille
gixxerphil is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:43 PM   #87017
Jeeper
 
Jeeplover1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 15,750
Hello Dr.Phil, RG and Shaine
__________________
Im a Vet and bled for my beliefs and was willing to die for them, what have you done for yours?
Jeeplover1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:45 PM   #87018
Jeeper
 
mckey73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Scappoose
Posts: 11,867
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCrush View Post
Hahah what's up Jay



Have you ever tried taking melatonin? I just sent some to Josh and it seems to be helping.. unless he's just telling me that so I feel better lol
Nuthin' much up here, is that you on a ski-doo?

Just send him a bunch of Benadryl, that stuff knocks me right the eff out.

RG did you find that IFS thread?



Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeplover1 View Post
Hello Dr.Phil, RG and Shaine
Dale!
__________________
“My Stapler is a Swingline.”

-Milton Waddams
mckey73 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:46 PM   #87019
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCrush View Post
You're insane!! The longest I've gone without sleeping is 32 hours and I felt like crap for the next 3 days lol
Haha! Oh, the "all weeker" definitely took a toll on me. After the third or fourth day it starter to get tough. Haha! But as long as I stay busy - I'll stay awake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadGlide View Post
Keymo my friend...you have the same affliction I do...'cept I don't have a GF...

Wish to hell and gone I could sleep...
Dag yo... See, I LIKE not sleeping. To me, it's a waste of time. And if I sleep too long it makes me feel like crap.
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:46 PM   #87020
Jeeper
 
RoadGlide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Way north of Texas
Posts: 6,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCrush View Post
Hahah what's up Jay



Have you ever tried taking melatonin? I just sent some to Josh and it seems to be helping.. unless he's just telling me that so I feel better lol
i have tried it...and had no luck. Did some Ambien, and thought I had been drug behind the Jeep the next day...

Thanks for the suggestion though!
RoadGlide is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:46 PM   #87021
Mr. Little Tires

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 34,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeplover1 View Post
Hello Dr.Phil, RG and Shaine

Sup Dale

Told you the kidnapper wouldn't make it out alive
__________________
The last true Wrangler ended with a metal grille
gixxerphil is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:49 PM   #87022
Jeeper
 
RoadGlide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Way north of Texas
Posts: 6,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckey73 View Post
Nuthin' much up here, is that you on a ski-doo?

Just send him a bunch of Benadryl, that stuff knocks me right the eff out.

RG did you find that IFS thread?




Dale!
Yup, I found it... con(nie) seems a little...shall we say...un-bendable?

had a GF like that once... she bent...
RoadGlide is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:49 PM   #87023
Jeeper
 
JCrush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Newburgh, NY
Posts: 4,155
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckey73 View Post
Nuthin' much up here, is that you on a ski-doo?

Just send him a bunch of Benadryl, that stuff knocks me right the eff out.

RG did you find that IFS thread?




Dale!
Umm I believe that was my Dad's old Yamaha. We never owned ski-doos. Yamahas and cats.

He was taking ZZquill or whatever it's called that Jamie sent him... Same ingredient as Benadryl lol. Wasn't working that well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadGlide View Post
i have tried it...and had no luck. Did some Ambien, and thought I had been drug behind the Jeep the next day...

Thanks for the suggestion though!
Aww I'm sorry
JCrush is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:49 PM   #87024
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeplover1 View Post
Hello Dr.Phil, RG and Shaine
Hey Dale!
How're you feeling this evening, man?

Currently watching South Park - the "ginger" episode.
But it makes me wonder (and I don't know why I never thought of this before)... Why are people with red hair called "Gingers?" Where did this come from?
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:49 PM   #87025
Jeeper
 
Supercop260's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Virginia
Posts: 6,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadGlide

The "anyone having trouble getting ammo?" thread here on off topic got my ire up...but I have sat on my hands... It seems there are people that think those of us that train with our weapons are nut cases... I submit that they are the ones that are doing themselves and others a dis-service.

I am having a Dad/Daughter day at the range in April. Have 25 new "couples" that have registered...it's going to be a blast!
Agreed. Most law enforcement/military that actually care about maintaining skill have to conduct some training on their own. It's those that don't that always find themselves in bad situations...

My oldest is almost at the age that I can start training her. Already started as far as gun safety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckey73

Only the trained survive.
X2
Supercop260 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:50 PM   #87026
Jeeper
 
RoadGlide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Way north of Texas
Posts: 6,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post
Sup Dale

Told you the kidnapper wouldn't make it out alive
Gotta wonder if a sniper got him... either way it is good riddance to bad rubbish...
RoadGlide is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:53 PM   #87027
Krew Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Turbostixxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 20,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCrush View Post

Umm I believe that was my Dad's old Yamaha. We never owned ski-doos. Yamahas and cats.

He was taking ZZquill or whatever it's called that Jamie sent him... Same ingredient as Benadryl lol. Wasn't working that well.

Aww I'm sorry
I take SleepMD
__________________
_______
/l
,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

1997 Wrangler SE:4" Lift; 33x11x16; Q9000 Winch
Turbostixxx is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:54 PM   #87028
Jeeper
 
mckey73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Scappoose
Posts: 11,867
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCrush View Post
Umm I believe that was my Dad's old Yamaha. We never owned ski-doos. Yamahas and cats.

He was taking ZZquill or whatever it's called that Jamie sent him... Same ingredient as Benadryl lol. Wasn't working that well.
I thought ski-doo was slang for snowmobile, maybe only in Canada. Now the Can-Am Spyders are being known as the "summer ski-doo".

Different drugs work for different people.
__________________
“My Stapler is a Swingline.”

-Milton Waddams
mckey73 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:55 PM   #87029
Jeeper
 
RoadGlide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Way north of Texas
Posts: 6,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercop260 View Post
Agreed. Most law enforcement/military that actually care about maintaining skill have to conduct some training on their own. It's those that don't that always find themselves in bad situations...

My oldest is almost at the age that I can start training her. Already started as far as gun safety.
It is just fun to watch the girls faces as they begin to be "ok" with the weapon!

I started my girls on rimfire rifle @ 7...rimfire handgun when they learned muzzle awareness...then they both went to .308...and .45 and never even flinched. My 16 year old wants to shoot the .338 Lapua...but she's 6' 4" tall, and weighs maybe a buck twenty five soaking wet...
RoadGlide is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:56 PM   #87030
Jeeper
 
mckey73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Scappoose
Posts: 11,867
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post
Hey Dale!
How're you feeling this evening, man?

Currently watching South Park - the "ginger" episode.
But it makes me wonder (and I don't know why I never thought of this before)... Why are people with red hair called "Gingers?" Where did this come from?
I dunno where it came from, but check this out.


__________________
“My Stapler is a Swingline.”

-Milton Waddams
mckey73 is offline   Quote
Reply

Tags
!jen still rocks , !keymo's still watching , !keymoseezuall , !missing you! , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) guns! , ( . ) ( . ) , don't eat the brown acid , don't watch-participate! , emmersomes , hookers and blow , inwinity , jeep.chick investigations , let your freak flag fly , need more tags , never gone , so late it's early , up the republic , ^i miss cookies

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Too late for spare. GREEN-MACHINE JK General Discussion Forum 62 05-30-2011 06:34 AM
Happy Halloween, a little late Captnrich General Jeep Discussion 2 11-04-2010 11:29 AM
Is it to late to Lift?? anmllvr720 YJ General Discussion Forum 10 05-23-2009 11:01 AM
RIP: Late Night With Conan O'Brien AzTJ Off-Topic 1 02-21-2009 02:09 AM
Late 70's early 80's CJ ExDementia CJ General Discussion Forum 1 08-11-2008 07:20 AM



Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:31 PM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC