Late Night Day Walkers - Enter at Your Own Risk - Page 350 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off-Topic

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 12-08-2011, 10:14 PM   #10471
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 38,977
Sounds like fun

__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-08-2011, 10:35 PM   #10472
Jeeper
 
Catron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Lewis County, WA
Posts: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjeepgurl87
Tomorrow..is my Friday lol I bought a helmet too... The cashier looked at me.like 'Wtf'
Flask and a new shiney helmet? Sounds like how my weekend is looking

__________________

As you read this, somewhere there is an American taking their last breath for your freedom. Remember those that have sacrificed everything for you.
Catron is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-08-2011, 10:35 PM   #10473
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 38,977
That's how I'm plannin on rolling Lmao
__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-08-2011, 10:38 PM   #10474
Jeeper
 
Catron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Lewis County, WA
Posts: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjeepgurl87
That's how I'm plannin on rolling Lmao
I'm actually headed up to play in the snow near my house Saturday so no flask till I'm off the hill
__________________

As you read this, somewhere there is an American taking their last breath for your freedom. Remember those that have sacrificed everything for you.
Catron is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-08-2011, 10:39 PM   #10475
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 38,977
I'll be drinking on the way to and from the casino
__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-08-2011, 10:40 PM   #10476
Jeeper
 
tz97wrangler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 63
It's not too bad just finished my projects too early so now all I got to do is sit on here and meet people
tz97wrangler is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-08-2011, 10:45 PM   #10477
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 38,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by tz97wrangler
It's not too bad just finished my projects too early so now all I got to do is sit on here and meet people
Sounds like a good class to me
__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-08-2011, 11:36 PM   #10478
Jeeper
 
tz97wrangler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 63
Yes ma'am it is
tz97wrangler is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-08-2011, 11:46 PM   #10479
Jeeper
 
tz97wrangler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 63
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1626580219.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	80.2 KB
ID:	82195

My class room
tz97wrangler is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-08-2011, 11:52 PM   #10480
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
Wanting to go work on the bed in the shop but feelin lazy.
CrazyBull is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-08-2011, 11:53 PM   #10481
jcf
Bludger

WF Supporting Member
 
jcf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Moab UT
Posts: 12,823
Send a message via Yahoo to jcf
See you are all up late again
jcf is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-09-2011, 12:06 AM   #10482
jcf
Bludger

WF Supporting Member
 
jcf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Moab UT
Posts: 12,823
Send a message via Yahoo to jcf
Well maybe' not
jcf is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-09-2011, 12:07 AM   #10483
Jeeper
 
SirGeorgeKillian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,282
Images: 2
Pulling an all nighter here. This meat aint gonna smoke its self!
Attached Images
 
__________________
Check out my videos:
http://www.youtube.com/user/TrailRatedCustoms/videos
SirGeorgeKillian is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-09-2011, 12:09 AM   #10484
jcf
Bludger

WF Supporting Member
 
jcf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Moab UT
Posts: 12,823
Send a message via Yahoo to jcf
How long does it take to smoke it SG?
jcf is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-09-2011, 12:20 AM   #10485
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
Sir George! Uhm...where was it you live!?!?! Granted I have my own smoker ..and err..wood, couple of cords actually. But its cold...and, not sure I have anything smokable other than a turkey, 3 actually and they are frozen harder than granite. <waffling here> Doing last minute Christmas shopping and I need to draw my Christmas card at some point this weekend.
CrazyBull is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-09-2011, 12:25 AM   #10486
jcf
Bludger

WF Supporting Member
 
jcf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Moab UT
Posts: 12,823
Send a message via Yahoo to jcf
Errr.......don't talk about xmas cards, I have just done some & need to do the rest over the next couple of days, I hate it!
You have a fair amount of snow there Rainy'?
jcf is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-09-2011, 01:22 AM   #10487
Jeeper
 
SirGeorgeKillian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,282
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcf
How long does it take to smoke it SG?
Rule of thumb is 1.5 hours per pound when smoking @ 200degrees F. I got 5 shoulders in there, average weight is 10lbs, so roughly about 15 hours. Remember, you can get up to an extra hour cook time in after you remove them from the smoker. They went in at 7pm and I will pull them out at about 10 in the morning.
__________________
Check out my videos:
http://www.youtube.com/user/TrailRatedCustoms/videos
SirGeorgeKillian is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-09-2011, 01:24 AM   #10488
Jeeper
 
SirGeorgeKillian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,282
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite
Sir George! Uhm...where was it you live!?!?! Granted I have my own smoker ..and err..wood, couple of cords actually. But its cold...and, not sure I have anything smokable other than a turkey, 3 actually and they are frozen harder than granite. <waffling here> Doing last minute Christmas shopping and I need to draw my Christmas card at some point this weekend.
Im in Charleston SC, and it is chilly here too. Makes it hard to keep the temp of the smoker consistent. Tell you what, thaw those birds out and we will be set for Christmas dinner....
__________________
Check out my videos:
http://www.youtube.com/user/TrailRatedCustoms/videos
SirGeorgeKillian is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-09-2011, 01:38 AM   #10489
Jeeper
 
AntiTrust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: charlottesville
Posts: 505
Hi everybody pulling the overight again
AntiTrust is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-09-2011, 03:17 AM   #10490
Jeeper
 
SirGeorgeKillian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,282
Images: 2
Still up. Giving the Keurig a workout tonight....
__________________
Check out my videos:
http://www.youtube.com/user/TrailRatedCustoms/videos
SirGeorgeKillian is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-09-2011, 03:48 AM   #10491
Jeeper
 
AntiTrust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: charlottesville
Posts: 505
haha, i had to deal with some drunk ass guy in his boxers.. i was like great just what i needed...
AntiTrust is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-09-2011, 03:57 AM   #10492
Jeeper
 
SirGeorgeKillian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,282
Images: 2
Its kinda like a train wreck man, dont wanna watch it but cant help it. So what is the story of the drunk guy?
__________________
Check out my videos:
http://www.youtube.com/user/TrailRatedCustoms/videos
SirGeorgeKillian is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-09-2011, 04:16 AM   #10493
Jeeper
 
AntiTrust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: charlottesville
Posts: 505
haha well i work sec. for a hotel and we have a big buisness convention in and they have a massive interview / hiring program so they rent most of the hotel and what not..

guy calls from 4'th floor elevator phone

Guy: im on the 11'th floor

Me: no your on the 4'th floor

Guy: im just trying to get past my room

Me: you mean to your room? why dont you come down to the lobby and well help you out

Guy: but i just want to go up

Me: no you want to go down to the lobby

Guy: okay...

So im watching the camera at this point (only on lobby lvl for eleivators) and he comes out in only his boxers, im like great... the guy was so drunk he couldnt remember his room numer.. he was actually on the 3'rd floor, wont explain why he was on the 4'th floor at all.. cant get any information out of him, he obviously doesnt have an ID.. so i tell him ill walk him up to his room and go in first to make sure its his room. At this point he gets an attitude with me, and i was like

Me: oh so your here for the buisness conf. correct?

Guy: yeah...

Me: good, keep talking shit and im going to call Connie (director of hiring for them) and explain this situation to her

Guy: uhhh oh

So he put his head down and did the walk of shame back to his room. I knocked on the door and hurd someone move around, so i knocked again and said security.. and the other guy answered.. I was like "wow you didnt try very hard to get back in did you" and off he went. this whole thing took like 20 min. lol.. and at the end i just wanted to give him a "good game" pat just to make it that much worse.
AntiTrust is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-09-2011, 04:35 AM   #10494
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
LOL
In reference. Yes and no to snow quantity. I'm at 7200' altitude, where the house sits anyway. 5 miles east of me is the fishlake area and it shoots up to 10K, behind me to the west even closer is the Monroe Mtns and they top out over 10K also. Here we got real light stuff so it blew around a lot. Maybe 4 inches tops but it would drift to over 2 ft in places leaving areas bare in others. Up in the mountains it had a little more water to it and deeper without drifting. Still hunters up along with people cutting Christmas trees. Been mainly blowing and colder than all get out. Had a morning -10 2 days ago. eek!
CrazyBull is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-09-2011, 05:10 AM   #10495
Jeeper
 
AntiTrust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: charlottesville
Posts: 505
rain? are you sure you ment to post that here? while intresting it is, just seems random haha..
AntiTrust is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-09-2011, 09:22 AM   #10496
Jeeper
 
JimmEC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Houston- Spring area
Posts: 603
Images: 7
Send a message via AIM to JimmEC
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiTrust
haha well i work sec. for a hotel and we have a big buisness convention in and they have a massive interview / hiring program so they rent most of the hotel and what not..

guy calls from 4'th floor elevator phone

Guy: im on the 11'th floor

Me: no your on the 4'th floor

Guy: im just trying to get past my room

Me: you mean to your room? why dont you come down to the lobby and well help you out

Guy: but i just want to go up

Me: no you want to go down to the lobby

Guy: okay...

So im watching the camera at this point (only on lobby lvl for eleivators) and he comes out in only his boxers, im like great... the guy was so drunk he couldnt remember his room numer.. he was actually on the 3'rd floor, wont explain why he was on the 4'th floor at all.. cant get any information out of him, he obviously doesnt have an ID.. so i tell him ill walk him up to his room and go in first to make sure its his room. At this point he gets an attitude with me, and i was like

Me: oh so your here for the buisness conf. correct?

Guy: yeah...

Me: good, keep talking shit and im going to call Connie (director of hiring for them) and explain this situation to her

Guy: uhhh oh

So he put his head down and did the walk of shame back to his room. I knocked on the door and hurd someone move around, so i knocked again and said security.. and the other guy answered.. I was like "wow you didnt try very hard to get back in did you" and off he went. this whole thing took like 20 min. lol.. and at the end i just wanted to give him a "good game" pat just to make it that much worse.
Hahahha that's amazing. Something similar happened to me. When I was in the Marines, right before I was getting out, I was at a ball in Laughlin, Nevada. I was so drunk I had no idea where my room was. I couldn't even remember what floor I was supposed to be on. Haha. I wasn't a jerk to the employees tho. I got lost and couldn't find it and had to find my way back to the lobby twice. Worst part was that my date was waiting for me. Haha
__________________
JimmysJeep

"From fighting the war on terror, to fighting the war on stupid." -me
JimmEC is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-09-2011, 09:46 AM   #10497
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 38,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiTrust
haha well i work sec. for a hotel and we have a big buisness convention in and they have a massive interview / hiring program so they rent most of the hotel and what not..

guy calls from 4'th floor elevator phone

Guy: im on the 11'th floor

Me: no your on the 4'th floor

Guy: im just trying to get past my room

Me: you mean to your room? why dont you come down to the lobby and well help you out

Guy: but i just want to go up

Me: no you want to go down to the lobby

Guy: okay...

So im watching the camera at this point (only on lobby lvl for eleivators) and he comes out in only his boxers, im like great... the guy was so drunk he couldnt remember his room numer.. he was actually on the 3'rd floor, wont explain why he was on the 4'th floor at all.. cant get any information out of him, he obviously doesnt have an ID.. so i tell him ill walk him up to his room and go in first to make sure its his room. At this point he gets an attitude with me, and i was like

Me: oh so your here for the buisness conf. correct?

Guy: yeah...

Me: good, keep talking shit and im going to call Connie (director of hiring for them) and explain this situation to her

Guy: uhhh oh

So he put his head down and did the walk of shame back to his room. I knocked on the door and hurd someone move around, so i knocked again and said security.. and the other guy answered.. I was like "wow you didnt try very hard to get back in did you" and off he went. this whole thing took like 20 min. lol.. and at the end i just wanted to give him a "good game" pat just to make it that much worse.
Hahajahaahha awesome
__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-09-2011, 11:18 AM   #10498
jcf
Bludger

WF Supporting Member
 
jcf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Moab UT
Posts: 12,823
Send a message via Yahoo to jcf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
LOL
In reference. Yes and no to snow quantity. I'm at 7200' altitude, where the house sits anyway. 5 miles east of me is the fishlake area and it shoots up to 10K, behind me to the west even closer is the Monroe Mtns and they top out over 10K also. Here we got real light stuff so it blew around a lot. Maybe 4 inches tops but it would drift to over 2 ft in places leaving areas bare in others. Up in the mountains it had a little more water to it and deeper without drifting. Still hunters up along with people cutting Christmas trees. Been mainly blowing and colder than all get out. Had a morning -10 2 days ago. eek!
Thanks, seems you are quiet a bit colder than here, we have snow on the mountains but not in the valley so it's not so bad. -10 hope you have the heater cranked up
jcf is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-09-2011, 11:21 AM   #10499
jcf
Bludger

WF Supporting Member
 
jcf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Moab UT
Posts: 12,823
Send a message via Yahoo to jcf
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGeorgeKillian View Post
Rule of thumb is 1.5 hours per pound when smoking @ 200degrees F. I got 5 shoulders in there, average weight is 10lbs, so roughly about 15 hours. Remember, you can get up to an extra hour cook time in after you remove them from the smoker. They went in at 7pm and I will pull them out at about 10 in the morning.
I have never smoked meat & never tasted what you have there, so thanks for the info'
jcf is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-09-2011, 12:03 PM   #10500
Jeeper
 
SirGeorgeKillian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,282
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcf

I have never smoked meat & never tasted what you have there, so thanks for the info'
The important thing is good wood selection. That is what flavors your meat. You need a seasoned (dried) hard wood. I prefer Hickory. Trust me when I say that you havent lived until you had BBQ like that.

__________________
Check out my videos:
http://www.youtube.com/user/TrailRatedCustoms/videos
SirGeorgeKillian is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Tags
!jen still rocks , !keymo's still watching , !keymoseezuall , !missing you! , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) guns! , ( . ) ( . ) , don't eat the brown acid , don't watch-participate! , emmersomes , hookers and blow , inwinity , jeep.chick investigations , let your freak flag fly , mmm muffins , never gone , protection required , so late it's early , up the republic , ^i miss cookies

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Too late for spare. GREEN-MACHINE JK General Discussion Forum 62 05-30-2011 06:34 AM
Happy Halloween, a little late Captnrich General Jeep Discussion 2 11-04-2010 11:29 AM
Is it to late to Lift?? anmllvr720 YJ General Discussion Forum 10 05-23-2009 11:01 AM
RIP: Late Night With Conan O'Brien AzTJ Off-Topic 1 02-21-2009 02:09 AM
Late 70's early 80's CJ ExDementia CJ General Discussion Forum 1 08-11-2008 07:20 AM


logo carid shop wrangler parts carid fender flares custom wheels store avs deflectors at carid
» Rates
Get low rates on auto insurance in Canada!

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:54 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC