Late Night Day Walkers - Enter at Your Own Risk - Page 4604 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off-Topic

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 03-29-2013, 03:20 AM   #138091
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post
I did not get the flu shot as well and did not get sick. I'm just super tired and saw myself in the mirror and looked like I have black eyes . Where is my makeup! Look like zombie.
Oh! I wasn't trying to imply that you were sick or anything! Haha! I was just told all of that last time I worked and thought I'd share the fun facts.

ZOMBIE?! No good! Haha! Bust out that cover up before someone tried to chop your head off!! Haha! Joking joking!

__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 03:21 AM   #138092
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercop260 View Post
I totally would...if I knew the state wouldn't nail me with all kinds of restrictions, taxes and requirements.
Yeah... I'm sure they'd try to do something like that. Probably why the two club places are so restricted as well...

__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 03:22 AM   #138093
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,315
Images: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post

Oh! I wasn't trying to imply that you were sick or anything! Haha! I was just told all of that last time I worked and thought I'd share the fun facts.

ZOMBIE?! No good! Haha! Bust out that cover up before someone tried to chop your head off!! Haha! Joking joking!
Lol, I've never had black eyes before. I dunno what happened tonight. Waiiinnnn
Melodiii is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 03:22 AM   #138094
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
Open Invite, you guys ever get out this way drop by, stay the night, I'll run the pit and we'll see the sights, or I can direct you to where to go.....
CrazyBull is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 03:29 AM   #138095
Jeeper
 
JVLemur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California
Posts: 4,478
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
Open Invite, you guys ever get out this way drop by, stay the night, I'll run the pit and we'll see the sights, or I can direct you to where to go.....
Ill make a trip out that way eventually haha

Well I'm out, gotta get up in 5 hours, night y'all, don't go getting yourselves in trouble now. That's for you tony
__________________
Don't follow the Hype, follow your Heart.
JVLemur is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 03:30 AM   #138096
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post
Lol, I've never had black eyes before. I dunno what happened tonight. Waiiinnnn
Not enough sleep???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
Open Invite, you guys ever get out this way drop by, stay the night, I'll run the pit and we'll see the sights, or I can direct you to where to go.....
Haha! If I'm ever in the area - I'll take you up on that for sure!

And there's a chance one day I will - I told the GF my dream vacation would be to roadtrip with my J-truck towing my YJ and have a cross-country camoing/wheeling adventure ending at Moab... And she said we should do it.
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 03:31 AM   #138097
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVLemur View Post
Ill make a trip out that way eventually haha

Well I'm out, gotta get up in 5 hours, night y'all, don't go getting yourselves in trouble now. That's for you tony
Good night, man!
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 03:36 AM   #138098
Jeeper
 
xjjim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 399
Wut up Keymo?
xjjim is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 03:36 AM   #138099
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
Oh, I forgot... Guinness Record. Err, I won't explain but this is the town where the stores are 35 miles by road and 20 miles by crow and 55 miles by trail..makes me drool that part...

ATV riders hope to become world record holders | ksl.com

I set up sprinklers at the bottom of the hill on the road/trail to keep the dust down cause everyone of them ride past.
Are all of those trail Jeep-accessable? Or are some sections/trails just for ATVs (or things of that nature)?

I just read the article and then looked through the trails on the map - that's friggin' awesome, man! Haha! Were you in the parade?!
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 03:38 AM   #138100
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjjim View Post
Wut up Keymo?
Hey xjjim!
How are you doing this evening/morning?
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 03:40 AM   #138101
Jeeper
 
xjjim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 399
Workn. On break.
xjjim is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 03:40 AM   #138102
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,315
Images: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post

Not enough sleep???

Haha! If I'm ever in the area - I'll take you up on that for sure!

And there's a chance one day I will - I told the GF my dream vacation would be to roadtrip with my J-truck towing my YJ and have a cross-country camoing/wheeling adventure ending at Moab... And she said we should do it.
I dunno. I slept alot today but might be the 9 nightshifts in 10 days...!
Melodiii is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 03:45 AM   #138103
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post
Are all of those trail Jeep-accessable? Or are some sections/trails just for ATVs (or things of that nature)?

I just read the article and then looked through the trails on the map - that's friggin' awesome, man! Haha! Were you in the parade?!
No parade for me. I ain't gettin up that early.

There are strictly atv trails in parts to restrict traffic, not even utvs..you'll see gate restrictors in some pics. Thing is the whole..state is criss crossed by official trails *on a map*, rancher and hunting trails...you can go anywhere. Just go by the motto "tread lightly" and you'll be fine.

I gotta crash and hope the military Effs up. Stepson is supposed to be sworn in today. I want him to hold out and think it through more but we got the msg that his age group is limited and if they can't fit him in by 8am or so he has to wait. That means he's going to his cousins and the missus and I are going camping today. One way or the other I gotta rest...maybe.

This is spring break.. 3rd I get paid and going off by myself. I'll take pics to post wherever I go.
CrazyBull is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 03:50 AM   #138104
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Buffalo NY
Posts: 4,716
Woop woop one more day
Farnham21 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 03:54 AM   #138105
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,315
Images: 4
. Most adorable couple ever. Hahahaha
Melodiii is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 03:58 AM   #138106
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjjim View Post
Workn. On break.
Ah! Nice! Same here - well, not on break... .But barely working. Haha! How's it been going for ya'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post
I dunno. I slept alot today but might be the 9 nightshifts in 10 days...!
Ooooh, that'll do it! Haha!

Do you have the weekend off at least?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
No parade for me. I ain't gettin up that early.

There are strictly atv trails in parts to restrict traffic, not even utvs..you'll see gate restrictors in some pics. Thing is the whole..state is criss crossed by official trails *on a map*, rancher and hunting trails...you can go anywhere. Just go by the motto "tread lightly" and you'll be fine.

I gotta crash and hope the military Effs up. Stepson is supposed to be sworn in today. I want him to hold out and think it through more but we got the msg that his age group is limited and if they can't fit him in by 8am or so he has to wait. That means he's going to his cousins and the missus and I are going camping today. One way or the other I gotta rest...maybe.

This is spring break.. 3rd I get paid and going off by myself. I'll take pics to post wherever I go.
That'd be so cool if there were things like that where I live! You're a lucky man! Haha! I'm not sure if I follow the "tread lightly" motto as I've never really been interested in watching those videos or taking those classes... But I do know that I don't "tear it up." I do just what I can to get through what I need to - and I don't go "muddin'" or anything like that. I actually have a fear of getting "stuck" in deep mud or water.... Plus I'm TERRIFIED of overworking and destorying my tranny and diffs. (My YJ came with the "Light duty" tranny and never even thought to get a better one until recently... ) I just like driving through trails and places I know you're typical vehicle can't go. Haha!

Anyway - I hope that works out for you tomorrow. Haha! Not saying I'm against him joining the military or anything - but if you think it's best for him to be thinking things through some more, then I'm with ya'! Haha! And YEAH CAMPING! I'm ready for some of THAT! Haha!

Good luck with your sleep man! Hopefully you get enough!
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 04:00 AM   #138107
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,315
Images: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post

Ah! Nice! Same here - well, not on break... .But barely working. Haha! How's it been going for ya'?

Ooooh, that'll do it! Haha!

Do you have the weekend off at least?

That'd be so cool if there were things like that where I live! You're a lucky man! Haha! I'm not sure if I follow the "tread lightly" motto as I've never really been interested in watching those videos or taking those classes... But I do know that I don't "tear it up." I do just what I can to get through what I need to - and I don't go "muddin'" or anything like that. I actually have a fear of getting "stuck" in deep mud or water.... Plus I'm TERRIFIED of overworking and destorying my tranny and diffs. (My YJ came with the "Light duty" tranny and never even thought to get a better one until recently... ) I just like driving through trails and places I know you're typical vehicle can't go. Haha!

Anyway - I hope that works out for you tomorrow. Haha! Not saying I'm against him joining the military or anything - but if you think it's best for him to be thinking things through some more, then I'm with ya'! Haha! And YEAH CAMPING! I'm ready for some of THAT! Haha!

Good luck with your sleep man! Hopefully you get enough!
I get 2 off than back for days
Melodiii is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 04:01 AM   #138108
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnham21 View Post
Woop woop one more day
WOOT! Haha! Are you just getting off? ... About that time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post
. Most adorable couple ever. Hahahaha
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 04:01 AM   #138109
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post
I get 2 off than back for days
So wait... Like you have tomorrow night and Saturday night off? And then you're on DAYS?!
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 04:04 AM   #138110
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,315
Images: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post

So wait... Like you have tomorrow night and Saturday night off? And then you're on DAYS?!
Yes Friday night and sat night off then days Sunday
Melodiii is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 04:15 AM   #138111
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post
Yes Friday night and sat night off then days Sunday
Are you going to be staying on days after that?? Do you work days often??
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 04:24 AM   #138112
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,315
Images: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post

Are you going to be staying on days after that?? Do you work days often??
No just one random day... Rarely work days.
Melodiii is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 04:37 AM   #138113
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post
No just one random day... Rarely work days.
Ahhh! I see I see. I was just curious if we were going to be losing you or not. Haha! Good to hear we aren't!

Oh man... Are we the only non-busy ones tonight? Haha!
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 04:40 AM   #138114
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,315
Images: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post

Ahhh! I see I see. I was just curious if we were going to be losing you or not. Haha! Good to hear we aren't!

Oh man... Are we the only non-busy ones tonight? Haha!
I appears so!!! Only boring people tonight! Lol
Melodiii is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 04:43 AM   #138115
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post
I appears so!!! Only boring people tonight! Lol

You callin' me boring?!

Ouch!
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 04:45 AM   #138116
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,315
Images: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post


You callin' me boring?!

Ouch!
Nooooo if I'm to be stuck on this thread with someone I'm happy it you!!!! Hahahaha
Melodiii is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 04:47 AM   #138117
Jeeper
 
mackdj1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Tropical Nova Scotia
Posts: 30,491
Morning lugnuts
__________________


-----Donnie---


Do not argue with and idiot......he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience!
mackdj1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 04:48 AM   #138118
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post
Nooooo if I'm to be stuck on this thread with someone I'm happy it you!!!! Hahahaha
Uuuuuuuh huh....

I'm just messing with you. I know I'm boring.

I'll try to keep the conversation rolling though...
So how have things been going for you outside of work?
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 04:49 AM   #138119
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackdj1 View Post
Morning lugnuts
Good morning, Donnie!

Melodie thinks I'm boring!
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 04:52 AM   #138120
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,315
Images: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post

Uuuuuuuh huh....

I'm just messing with you. I know I'm boring.

I'll try to keep the conversation rolling though...
So how have things been going for you outside of work?
I'm not sure... Lol sleepy?! Hahah I haven't been outside work in a while lol and you??

Melodiii is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Tags
!jen still rocks , !keymo's still watching , !keymoseezuall , !missing you! , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) guns! , ( . ) ( . ) , don't eat the brown acid , don't watch-participate! , emmersomes , hookers and blow , inwinity , jeep.chick investigations , let your freak flag fly , mmm muffins , never gone , protection required , so late it's early , up the republic , ^i miss cookies

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Too late for spare. GREEN-MACHINE JK General Discussion Forum 62 05-30-2011 06:34 AM
Happy Halloween, a little late Captnrich General Jeep Discussion 2 11-04-2010 11:29 AM
Is it to late to Lift?? anmllvr720 YJ General Discussion Forum 10 05-23-2009 11:01 AM
RIP: Late Night With Conan O'Brien AzTJ Off-Topic 1 02-21-2009 02:09 AM
Late 70's early 80's CJ ExDementia CJ General Discussion Forum 1 08-11-2008 07:20 AM



» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:17 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC