Late Night Day Walkers - Enter at Your Own Risk - Page 4929 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off-Topic

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 04-17-2013, 02:05 AM   #147841
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
Turbostixxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 20,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
You're gonna die. While you have time what's your full name and SS? Geico will need that info to hook me up.
Haha, call SunLife, they have my info

__________________
_______
/l
,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

1997 Wrangler SE:4" Lift; 33x11x16; Q9000 Winch
Turbostixxx is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 02:07 AM   #147842
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,523
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercop260 View Post
Tom started spending wrenching time with a Jeep girl. Who is apparently hot. Tom has a wife. Toms says wife doesn't mind. Tom sees future quality time spent with said Jeep girl.

Would you mind if you were his wife?
Depends. I wouldn't like no hot jeep girl spending quality time with my husband unless she was married herself, a family friend or an old friend or something. But if he were too I'd hope he wouldn't talk to me about hot she is... be like yeah she's pretty but you're prettier . haha If you come home to your wife...tell her you love her...that she's pretty and sleep with her you should be good .

Melodiii is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 02:07 AM   #147843
Mr. Little Tires

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 29,817
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbostixxx View Post
Does any guy here see a problem with this situation besides super? I and said Jeep girl are friends.

As long as your wife truly doesn't care and you wouldn't cheat...I say go for it.
__________________
Every time I see a color matched hard top, I want to rattle can it.
gixxerphil is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 02:10 AM   #147844
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
Turbostixxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 20,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post

Depends. I wouldn't like no hot jeep girl spending quality time with my husband unless she was married herself, a family friend or an old friend or something. But if he were too I'd hope he wouldn't talk to me about hot she is... be like yeah she's pretty but you're prettier . haha If you come home to your wife...tell her you love her...that she's pretty and sleep with her you should be good .
Said Jeep girl came over my house, i did leave out we ran in the same circle of friends before we owned Jeeps, and i don't tell my wife she's hot. I tell her she's nothing in comparison to my wife
__________________
_______
/l
,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

1997 Wrangler SE:4" Lift; 33x11x16; Q9000 Winch
Turbostixxx is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 02:11 AM   #147845
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
Turbostixxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 20,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post

As long as your wife truly doesn't care and you wouldn't cheat...I say go for it.
Its strictly a friendship, she just happens to be a hottie
__________________
_______
/l
,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

1997 Wrangler SE:4" Lift; 33x11x16; Q9000 Winch
Turbostixxx is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 02:12 AM   #147846
Jeeper
 
Supercop260's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Virginia
Posts: 6,062
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbostixxx View Post
Does any guy here see a problem with this situation besides super? I and said Jeep girl are friends.
Tom, let me tell you a little story...

Last year, me and the family were up in Ocean City for a car show weekend. We were tailgating in a parking lot, watching the muscle cars drive by. A lifted TJ parks next to me and 2 gorgeous Jeep girls hop out. I know better so I don't say ANYTHING.

Jeep girl sees me and starts asking me about my Jeep. nothing flirty (at least not in my opinion) and I wasted no time introducing her to the family that she didn't see sitting in the trunk. They were cordial and the entire conversation lasted 2 minutes.

My wife is the nicest, sweetest and non observant female I've ever known. To this day she thinking we were flirting and likes bringing said incident up. She can tell you what the girl was wearing, what her friend looked like and probably even her license plate number.

Jeep girls are THE prime threat to a wife's territory and they know it.
Supercop260 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 02:12 AM   #147847
Mr. Little Tires

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 29,817
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbostixxx View Post
Said Jeep girl came over my house, i did leave out we ran in the same circle of friends before we owned Jeeps, and i don't tell my wife she's hot. I tell her she's nothing in comparison to my wife

Has your wife seen her? If not....you're probably screwed
__________________
Every time I see a color matched hard top, I want to rattle can it.
gixxerphil is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 02:14 AM   #147848
Mr. Little Tires

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 29,817
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbostixxx View Post
Its strictly a friendship, she just happens to be a hottie

My best friend is a chic, but don't think if the chance arouse(I don't think it ever will)...I'd pound one out
__________________
Every time I see a color matched hard top, I want to rattle can it.
gixxerphil is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 02:14 AM   #147849
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
Turbostixxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 20,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post

Has your wife seen her? If not....you're probably screwed
Yes my wife knows her lol, my wife met her at a Jeep dinner
__________________
_______
/l
,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

1997 Wrangler SE:4" Lift; 33x11x16; Q9000 Winch
Turbostixxx is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 02:14 AM   #147850
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,523
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbostixxx View Post
Said Jeep girl came over my house, i did leave out we ran in the same circle of friends before we owned Jeeps, and i don't tell my wife she's hot. I tell her she's nothing in comparison to my wife
See.. you seem to be doing good then .
Melodiii is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 02:16 AM   #147851
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
Turbostixxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 20,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercop260 View Post

Tom, let me tell you a little story...

Last year, me and the family were up in Ocean City for a car show weekend. We were tailgating in a parking lot, watching the muscle cars drive by. A lifted TJ parks next to me and 2 gorgeous Jeep girls hop out. I know better so I don't say ANYTHING.

Jeep girl sees me and starts asking me about my Jeep. nothing flirty (at least not in my opinion) and I wasted no time introducing her to the family that she didn't see sitting in the trunk. They were cordial and the entire conversation lasted 2 minutes.

My wife is the nicest, sweetest and non observant female I've ever known. To this day she thinking we were flirting and likes bringing said incident up. She can tell you what the girl was wearing, what her friend looked like and probably even her license plate number.

Jeep girls are THE prime threat to a wife's territory and they know it.
I've heard that story from you before.

My boss thinks my wife has a man on the side and that's why she doesn't care. I personally know my wife just knows I'm not gonna try a thing
__________________
_______
/l
,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

1997 Wrangler SE:4" Lift; 33x11x16; Q9000 Winch
Turbostixxx is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 02:17 AM   #147852
Jeeper
 
2004 lj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 18,708
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbostixxx View Post

Its strictly a friendship, she just happens to be a hottie
I would get in trouble..
__________________
Yes it is a rubicon
2004 lj is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 02:18 AM   #147853
Jeeper
 
2004 lj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 18,708
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbostixxx View Post

I've heard that story from you before.

My boss thinks my wife has a man on the side and that's why she doesn't care. I personally know my wife just knows I'm not gonna try a thing
Don't you love people at work ..
__________________
Yes it is a rubicon
2004 lj is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 02:18 AM   #147854
Jeeper
 
Supercop260's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Virginia
Posts: 6,062
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbostixxx View Post

I've heard that story from you before.

My boss thinks my wife has a man on the side and that's why she doesn't care. I personally know my wife just knows I'm not gonna try a thing
S@&t...I've contracted Rainy syndrome. My bad.

I still say you're holding an unstable piece of dynamite in your hand.
Supercop260 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 02:20 AM   #147855
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,523
Images: 2
Note to self: If my futur loved one is ever on a jeep forum I will stalk the shit out of it. A lot of useful information on here. hahaha
Melodiii is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 02:21 AM   #147856
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
Turbostixxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 20,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004 lj View Post

I would get in trouble..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004 lj View Post

Don't you love people at work ..
Yeah they say there are 2 options my wife has a man on the side or she doesn't love me anymore and is done with our marriage. People at work always tend to go running in that direction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercop260 View Post

S@&t...I've contracted Rainy syndrome. My bad.

I still say you're holding an unstable piece of dynamite in your hand.
I'm being smart, not doing anything i shouldn't, however i do know at anytime she could bring it up and make it seem like i am doing something wrong.

On another note, my wife and I thought she might have a bun in the oven, but test came back neg. I'm sad, she is sad and happy
__________________
_______
/l
,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

1997 Wrangler SE:4" Lift; 33x11x16; Q9000 Winch
Turbostixxx is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 02:22 AM   #147857
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
Turbostixxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 20,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post
Note to self: If my futur loved one is ever on a jeep forum I will stalk the shit out of it. A lot of useful information on here. hahaha
Lol very true
__________________
_______
/l
,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

1997 Wrangler SE:4" Lift; 33x11x16; Q9000 Winch
Turbostixxx is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 02:23 AM   #147858
Jeeper
 
2004 lj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 18,708
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbostixxx View Post

Lol very true
My wife wouldn't care as long as I didn't get caught...rofl:
__________________
Yes it is a rubicon
2004 lj is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 02:23 AM   #147859
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercop260 View Post
Tom, let me tell you a little story...

Last year, me and the family were up in Ocean City for a car show weekend. We were tailgating in a parking lot, watching the muscle cars drive by. A lifted TJ parks next to me and 2 gorgeous Jeep girls hop out. I know better so I don't say ANYTHING.

Jeep girl sees me and starts asking me about my Jeep. nothing flirty (at least not in my opinion) and I wasted no time introducing her to the family that she didn't see sitting in the trunk. They were cordial and the entire conversation lasted 2 minutes.

My wife is the nicest, sweetest and non observant female I've ever known. To this day she thinking we were flirting and likes bringing said incident up. She can tell you what the girl was wearing, what her friend looked like and probably even her license plate number.

Jeep girls are THE prime threat to a wife's territory and they know it.
I guess my only question is why in the hell are you stuffing your family in the trunk?
CrazyBull is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 02:24 AM   #147860
Mr. Little Tires

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 29,817
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post
Note to self: If my futur loved one is ever on a jeep forum I will stalk the shit out of it. A lot of useful information on here. hahaha

You should see the secret man cave on here
__________________
Every time I see a color matched hard top, I want to rattle can it.
gixxerphil is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 02:24 AM   #147861
Jeeper
 
2004 lj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 18,708
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
I guess my only question is why in the hell are you stuffing your family in the trunk?
Ah ha... very observant mr. Rainy....
__________________
Yes it is a rubicon
2004 lj is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 02:24 AM   #147862
Jeeper
 
Supercop260's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Virginia
Posts: 6,062
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbostixxx View Post


Yeah they say there are 2 options my wife has a man on the side or she doesn't love me anymore and is done with our marriage. People at work always tend to go running in that direction

I'm being smart, not doing anything i shouldn't, however i do know at anytime she could bring it up and make it seem like i am doing something wrong.

On another note, my wife and I thought she might have a bun in the oven, but test came back neg. I'm sad, she is sad and happy
Want mine? Only 2 weeks old...cries a lot
Supercop260 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 02:25 AM   #147863
Jeeper
 
2004 lj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 18,708
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post

You should see the secret man cave on here
We don't wanna know about your sex life phil.......
__________________
Yes it is a rubicon
2004 lj is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 02:25 AM   #147864
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
Turbostixxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 20,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004 lj View Post

My wife wouldn't care as long as I didn't get caught...rofl:
Wise words from a wise man
__________________
_______
/l
,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

1997 Wrangler SE:4" Lift; 33x11x16; Q9000 Winch
Turbostixxx is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 02:25 AM   #147865
Jeeper
 
Supercop260's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Virginia
Posts: 6,062
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
I guess my only question is why in the hell are you stuffing your family in the trunk?
They wouldn't fit in the suitcase...
Supercop260 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 02:25 AM   #147866
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercop260 View Post
Want mine? Only 2 weeks old...cries a lot
You and TJ are both going to hell now. Wanna map? I paved the road....
CrazyBull is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 02:26 AM   #147867
Mr. Little Tires

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 29,817
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercop260 View Post
Want mine? Only 2 weeks old...cries a lot

What's the trade in value on somethin like that?


I kid I kid
__________________
Every time I see a color matched hard top, I want to rattle can it.
gixxerphil is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 02:26 AM   #147868
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,523
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004 lj View Post
My wife wouldn't care as long as I didn't get caught...rofl:
You have quite the wife! haha
Melodiii is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 02:27 AM   #147869
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
Turbostixxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 20,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercop260 View Post

Want mine? Only 2 weeks old...cries a lot
No thanks lol
__________________
_______
/l
,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

1997 Wrangler SE:4" Lift; 33x11x16; Q9000 Winch
Turbostixxx is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 02:27 AM   #147870
Jeeper
 
Supercop260's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Virginia
Posts: 6,062
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
You and TJ are both going to hell now. Wanna map? I paved the road....
Already in my GPS...labeled as " home".

Supercop260 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Tags
!jen still rocks , !keymo's still watching , !keymoseezuall , !missing you! , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) guns! , ( . ) ( . ) , don't eat the brown acid , don't watch-participate! , emmersomes , hookers and blow , inwinity , jeep.chick investigations , let your freak flag fly , never gone , so late it's early , up the republic , ^i miss cookies

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Too late for spare. GREEN-MACHINE JK General Discussion Forum 62 05-30-2011 07:34 AM
Happy Halloween, a little late Captnrich General Jeep Discussion 2 11-04-2010 12:29 PM
Is it to late to Lift?? anmllvr720 YJ General Discussion Forum 10 05-23-2009 12:01 PM
RIP: Late Night With Conan O'Brien AzTJ Off-Topic 1 02-21-2009 03:09 AM
Late 70's early 80's CJ ExDementia CJ General Discussion Forum 1 08-11-2008 08:20 AM



Download our Mobile App

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:47 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC