Late Night Day Walkers - Enter at Your Own Risk - Page 4937 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off-Topic

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 04-17-2013, 04:54 PM   #148081
Jeeper
 
Jeep.chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 12,158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
She asked me why (she takes Everything personally) I've been so distant and that we are growing apart. I told her "no, it has nothing to do with you/her at all". Its that we live here in the boonies..yeah its pretty and all but that's it. I'm already somewhat handicapped thus I can't find a lucrative job, I have no friends out here...bunch of stuck up holier than though peeps is all, nothing to do, weather sucks ass, etc. I'm depressed enough now between finances being toast that I don't paint, draw, do woodwork or damn all anything. I need..no, HAVE to move and soon to keep my sanity.
((Hugs)) Tony. I hear ya. I hope you get to move soon.

__________________
Sarah
MUD BUNNY
Jeep.chick is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 04:54 PM   #148082
Jeeper
 
mackdj1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Tropical Nova Scotia
Posts: 30,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
We ever have a get together some of us need to bring a "gift" that's jeep oriented and the last one standing after a tequila shot battle gets the best one.
Yes! Sarah. If your not playing then you can record it for us too watch the next day!

__________________


-----Donnie---


Do not argue with and idiot......he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience!
mackdj1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 04:56 PM   #148083
Jeeper
 
JakePurvis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 1,440
Hey everyone.
JakePurvis is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 04:56 PM   #148084
Jeeper
 
mackdj1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Tropical Nova Scotia
Posts: 30,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
She asked me why (she takes Everything personally) I've been so distant and that we are growing apart. I told her "no, it has nothing to do with you/her at all". Its that we live here in the boonies..yeah its pretty and all but that's it. I'm already somewhat handicapped thus I can't find a lucrative job, I have no friends out here...bunch of stuck up holier than though peeps is all, nothing to do, weather sucks ass, etc. I'm depressed enough now between finances being toast that I don't paint, draw, do woodwork or damn all anything. I need..no, HAVE to move and soon to keep my sanity.
Hey bud. Sorry to hear your feeling down. What kind of woodworking do you do? I use to but haven't in years but hope to start again this year.
__________________


-----Donnie---


Do not argue with and idiot......he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience!
mackdj1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 04:57 PM   #148085
Jeeper
 
mackdj1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Tropical Nova Scotia
Posts: 30,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakePurvis View Post
Hey everyone.
Hey jake
__________________


-----Donnie---


Do not argue with and idiot......he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience!
mackdj1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 04:57 PM   #148086
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,307
Images: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
Maybe...just maybe I got the missus straightened out finally. <whew!>

Someone please send spring to me before I start systematically killing Al Gore lookalikes. Global warming my butt!
I feel the same way as you . Hug.
Melodiii is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 04:59 PM   #148087
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,307
Images: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
We ever have a get together some of us need to bring a "gift" that's jeep oriented and the last one standing after a tequila shot battle gets the best one.
I'd win this.
Melodiii is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 04:59 PM   #148088
Jeeper
 
Jeep.chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 12,158
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackdj1 View Post

Hey bud. Sorry to hear your feeling down. What kind of woodworking do you do? I use to but haven't in years but hope to start again this year.
Oh my! You missed the pics of his work?
Geez.. Seriously gorgeous beds n stuff. I wish I was closer I'd beg borrow and steal to purchase a piece of his work!
__________________
Sarah
MUD BUNNY
Jeep.chick is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 05:01 PM   #148089
Jeeper
 
mackdj1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Tropical Nova Scotia
Posts: 30,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep.chick View Post

Oh my! You missed the pics of his work?
Geez.. Seriously gorgeous beds n stuff. I wish I was closer I'd beg borrow and steal to purchase a piece of his work!
No. Never saw them.
__________________


-----Donnie---


Do not argue with and idiot......he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience!
mackdj1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 05:07 PM   #148090
Jeeper
 
JakePurvis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 1,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackdj1 View Post
Hey jake
JakePurvis is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 05:12 PM   #148091
Jeeper
 
Bubbas94yj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: ohio
Posts: 8,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakePurvis View Post
Hey everyone.
What's up buddy
__________________
Hick life
Bubbas94yj is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 05:12 PM   #148092
EMS - It's a way of life.

WF Supporting Member
 
silver rubi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Midlothian, Virginia
Posts: 19,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep.chick View Post

X2 :-(
You may see it flare up during changes in weather..

He is beautiful!
But is it something to be worried about? He doesn't whine. He just seems really unstable and doesn't want to jump up like he normally does. Wasn't as active last night when I saw him either...

Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post

Sooo cute!!!
Thank you.
silver rubi is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 05:13 PM   #148093
Jeeper
 
Bubbas94yj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: ohio
Posts: 8,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver rubi View Post
But is it something to be worried about? He doesn't whine. He just seems really unstable and doesn't want to jump up like he normally does. Wasn't as active last night when I saw him either...

Thank you.
If its bad enough to worry you, check with your vet bro.
__________________
Hick life
Bubbas94yj is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 05:16 PM   #148094
Jeeper
 
JakePurvis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 1,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbas94yj View Post
What's up buddy
Just relaxing, about to go find something to do. You?
JakePurvis is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 05:17 PM   #148095
Jeeper
 
Bubbas94yj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: ohio
Posts: 8,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakePurvis View Post

Just relaxing, about to go find something to do. You?
Sounds good bro. Go have fun. I'm just chillin at parents house, ate some dinner an visiting a while.
__________________
Hick life
Bubbas94yj is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 05:22 PM   #148096
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackdj1 View Post
Hey bud. Sorry to hear your feeling down. What kind of woodworking do you do? I use to but haven't in years but hope to start again this year.
already clicked multi quote but yeah Sarah has it. Log beds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post
I'd win this.
Like hell you skinny bean pole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep.chick View Post
Oh my! You missed the pics of his work?
Geez.. Seriously gorgeous beds n stuff. I wish I was closer I'd beg borrow and steal to purchase a piece of his work!
Thank You... I'ze be flattered. Guess I'll dig up a pic real quick...
CrazyBull is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 05:32 PM   #148097
Jeeper
 
toshpate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 19,285
Images: 4
Send a message via AIM to toshpate Send a message via Yahoo to toshpate Send a message via Skype™ to toshpate
Do you sell them and where are you again?
__________________

GOOOOOOOOOO POKES!!!!!!
toshpate is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 05:38 PM   #148098
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
Well, darn.
#1 is our spare bed. It was a wedding present for one of my sons but he says he doesn't have room for it. They have a tiny apt.
#2 & 3 are from the master bed with the built in lamps but I can't find a pic of the finished product. One is of a design burned and painted into a rail and of it under construction.
#4 is sitting in my shop waiting for me to finish it once it gets above freaking freezing. The panels are in the house waiting for me to paint wildlife scenes on if I ever cheer up and get defunked.
CrazyBull is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 05:39 PM   #148099
Jeeper
 
mackdj1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Tropical Nova Scotia
Posts: 30,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
Well, darn.
#1 is our spare bed. It was a wedding present for one of my sons but he says he doesn't have room for it. They have a tiny apt.
#2 & 3 are from the master bed with the built in lamps but I can't find a pic of the finished product. One is of a design burned and painted into a rail and of it under construction.
#4 is sitting in my shop waiting for me to finish it once it gets above freaking freezing. The panels are in the house waiting for me to paint wildlife scenes on if I ever cheer up and get defunked.
Real nice!
__________________


-----Donnie---


Do not argue with and idiot......he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience!
mackdj1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 05:40 PM   #148100
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by toshpate View Post
Do you sell them and where are you again?
Southern Utah soon, central at the moment and yes I'd love to. Have no idea how to ship the darn things. At anywhere from 4 to 700 lbs?
CrazyBull is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 05:42 PM   #148101
Jeeper
 
mackdj1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Tropical Nova Scotia
Posts: 30,381
Attachment 237402



Attachment 237400

I do some scroll work myself
__________________


-----Donnie---


Do not argue with and idiot......he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience!
mackdj1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 05:51 PM   #148102
Jeeper
 
Jeep.chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 12,158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
Southern Utah soon, central at the moment and yes I'd love to. Have no idea how to ship the darn things. At anywhere from 4 to 700 lbs?
One day, tony, I'm renting a moving truck and coming to pick up an order from you! I'm not kidding. that is pure art.
__________________
Sarah
MUD BUNNY
Jeep.chick is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 05:51 PM   #148103
Jeeper
 
JakePurvis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 1,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbas94yj View Post
Sounds good bro. Go have fun. I'm just chillin at parents house, ate some dinner an visiting a while.
Might take the jeep for a ride. Idk where to go though. Might wait till after work tomorrow to disappear for a while and fish
JakePurvis is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 05:54 PM   #148104
Jeeper
 
mackdj1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Tropical Nova Scotia
Posts: 30,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakePurvis View Post

Might take the jeep for a ride. Idk where to go though. Might wait till after work tomorrow to disappear for a while and fish
Nice. We all need a little get away time.
__________________


-----Donnie---


Do not argue with and idiot......he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience!
mackdj1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 05:56 PM   #148105
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackdj1 View Post
Attachment 237402



Attachment 237400

I do some scroll work myself
Oh man thats Sweet! I'd like to do that but I don't have any tools that fine. Mines all chainsaw, drill, grinder and sanders. Do have a router now though.
CrazyBull is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 05:58 PM   #148106
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep.chick View Post
One day, tony, I'm renting a moving truck and coming to pick up an order from you! I'm not kidding. that is pure art.
I don't even know what to charge for one though. Been offered 1200 to ..someone wanted the master bed real bad and offered twice that but no way in hell was Lyndie letting it go.
You do know in Aug. I have to be out that way?
CrazyBull is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 05:59 PM   #148107
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakePurvis View Post
Might take the jeep for a ride. Idk where to go though. Might wait till after work tomorrow to disappear for a while and fish
That's my weekend. Everyone is gonna be gone so its laze around the house, maybe camp, maybe fish...don't know what I'm gonna do. Depends on weather I guess.
CrazyBull is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 05:59 PM   #148108
Jeeper
 
Jeep.chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 12,158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
I don't even know what to charge for one though. Been offered 1200 to ..someone wanted the master bed real bad and offered twice that but no way in hell was Lyndie letting it go.
You do know in Aug. I have to be out that way?
Ah, yes. I remember... We are so going to have to meet up. When in August?
__________________
Sarah
MUD BUNNY
Jeep.chick is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 06:04 PM   #148109
Jeeper
 
mackdj1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Tropical Nova Scotia
Posts: 30,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
Oh man thats Sweet! I'd like to do that but I don't have any tools that fine. Mines all chainsaw, drill, grinder and sanders. Do have a router now though.
Thx
__________________


-----Donnie---


Do not argue with and idiot......he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience!
mackdj1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-17-2013, 06:07 PM   #148110
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep.chick View Post
Ah, yes. I remember... We are so going to have to meet up. When in August?
Last week or so whenever Lyndies son graduates from boot camp. Be in Columbia, SC.

CrazyBull is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Tags
!jen still rocks , !keymo's still watching , !keymoseezuall , !missing you! , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) guns! , ( . ) ( . ) , don't eat the brown acid , don't watch-participate! , emmersomes , hookers and blow , inwinity , jeep.chick investigations , let your freak flag fly , mmm muffins , never gone , protection required , so late it's early , up the republic , ^i miss cookies

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Too late for spare. GREEN-MACHINE JK General Discussion Forum 62 05-30-2011 06:34 AM
Happy Halloween, a little late Captnrich General Jeep Discussion 2 11-04-2010 11:29 AM
Is it to late to Lift?? anmllvr720 YJ General Discussion Forum 10 05-23-2009 11:01 AM
RIP: Late Night With Conan O'Brien AzTJ Off-Topic 1 02-21-2009 02:09 AM
Late 70's early 80's CJ ExDementia CJ General Discussion Forum 1 08-11-2008 07:20 AM


logo carid shop wrangler parts carid fender flares custom wheels store avs deflectors at carid

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:35 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC