Late Night Day Walkers - Enter at Your Own Risk - Page 4954 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off-Topic

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 04-18-2013, 09:00 PM   #148591
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep.chick View Post
Tony-- sometimes the things that you say really surprise me.. Beautiful sentiment.... ((Hug)) thank you for sharing a pic of the family with us.
Shush.. I prefer being viewed as an unsentimental curmudgeon.

CrazyBull is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:04 PM   #148592
Jeeper
 
Jeep.chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 13,583
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
Shush.. I prefer being viewed as an unsentimental curmudgeon.
You seem to be exactly like one of my little brothers... Maybe that's why I like ya. He's so crude, incredibly sarcastic, a certified genius, an amazing artist and under it all, a giant old teddy bear.

__________________
Sarah
MUD BUNNY
Jeep.chick is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:07 PM   #148593
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep.chick View Post
You seem to be exactly like one of my little brothers... Maybe that's why I like ya. He's so crude, incredibly sarcastic, a certified genius, an amazing artist and under it all, a giant old teddy bear.
Shit... I'm busted.
CrazyBull is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:18 PM   #148594
Jeeper
 
Dewstr1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Starkville, MS
Posts: 7,180
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep.chick View Post

Ok, so, answer me this.. You are making the camo top right. That must involve some level of sewing. Do you sew? If you do I think that's super awesome!!
I do. I'm a very hands on, kind of person. I grew up doing construction, an I owned an ran an upholstery shop for about 5 years. I sew, I build, I can do lots.....unless its mechanical. I am mechanically retarded.
Dewstr1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:18 PM   #148595
Jeeper
 
n00g7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Northern VT // Western Wisconsin
Posts: 2,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep.chick View Post
Red clay is what they are referring to most likely..

Color of tractor, I mean.
n00g7 is online now   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:22 PM   #148596
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewstr1 View Post
I do. I'm a very hands on, kind of person. I grew up doing construction, an I owned an ran an upholstery shop for about 5 years. I sew, I build, I can do lots.....unless its mechanical. I am mechanically retarded.
Can you crochet? I'd like 5..no, 6 pairs of crochetted crotchless cootchie covers.. 1 each for the missus, Sarah, Mel, Jamie, Lauren, and Jorge..no, make that 7. Phil needs one.
CrazyBull is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:23 PM   #148597
Jeeper
 
Jeeplover1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 15,579
Dew is really a good dude! Ya i said it
__________________
Im a Vet and bled for my beliefs and was willing to die for them, what have you done for yours?
Jeeplover1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:26 PM   #148598
Jeeper
 
Dewstr1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Starkville, MS
Posts: 7,180
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
Can you crochet? I'd like 5..no, 6 pairs of crochetted crotchless cootchie covers.. 1 each for the missus, Sarah, Mel, Jamie, Lauren, and Jorge..no, make that 7. Phil needs one.
Sure! What color?
Dewstr1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:27 PM   #148599
Jeeper
 
Dewstr1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Starkville, MS
Posts: 7,180
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeplover1 View Post
Dew is really a good dude! Ya i said it
Thank ya, Dale....
Dewstr1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:27 PM   #148600
Jeeper
 
Jeep.chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 13,583
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00g7 View Post

Color of tractor, I mean.
I was wondering where the f they have green dirt!!

Red- Farmall C tricycle
__________________
Sarah
MUD BUNNY
Jeep.chick is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:27 PM   #148601
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewstr1 View Post
Sure! What color?
I dunno. Ask each of them except for Phil. His has to be a rainbow.
CrazyBull is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:29 PM   #148602
Jeeper
 
Jeep.chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 13,583
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewstr1 View Post

I do. I'm a very hands on, kind of person. I grew up doing construction, an I owned an ran an upholstery shop for about 5 years. I sew, I build, I can do lots.....unless its mechanical. I am mechanically retarded.
Nice!! I sew and do embroidery work when I find the time. Used to have an online store and made kids clothes and accessories.
__________________
Sarah
MUD BUNNY
Jeep.chick is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:30 PM   #148603
Jeeper
 
Dewstr1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Starkville, MS
Posts: 7,180
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
I dunno. Ask each of them except for Phil. His has to be a rainbow.
Wait.....my pattern only shows the coochy cover that INCLUDES the crotch.
Dewstr1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:31 PM   #148604
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
Sarah. How do you want your C-6?
CrazyBull is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:33 PM   #148605
Jeeper
 
Dewstr1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Starkville, MS
Posts: 7,180
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep.chick View Post

Nice!! I sew and do embroidery work when I find the time. Used to have an online store and made kids clothes and accessories.
That's cool! My mom used to embroidery my shirts when I was a tyke.....in the 70s, that was cool.....and now it's back.
Dewstr1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:35 PM   #148606
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewstr1 View Post
Wait.....my pattern only shows the coochy cover that INCLUDES the crotch.
Simple...just omit a couple of loops. Just 2 for Jorge though...gives him an objective to fill.
CrazyBull is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:37 PM   #148607
Jeeper
 
Jeeplover1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 15,579
You know we are all quick to judge someone and call them an arsehole, when we have no idea what hell they have endured or the sacrifices they have made, the bullying they have been on the wrong end of so we label them instead of just muttering a simple hey i care! Or we call a lady a bit$h because she isnt interested in one liners or come on's when we dont know she was raped, beat up by the hands of someone she loved as her own father. Then again maybe she has lost the child she carried in her for several months long enough to feel its life only to have it taken away abruptly. So next time we run across someone that acts like a jerk or a witch just remember they are seeking help to own what they have lost be it love, friendship, compassion or there soul.. So just a simple hello and a nod sometimes goes alot farther than a scowl or a label...
__________________
Im a Vet and bled for my beliefs and was willing to die for them, what have you done for yours?
Jeeplover1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:41 PM   #148608
Jeeper
 
Jeep.chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 13,583
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeplover1 View Post
You know we are all quick to judge someone and call them an arsehole, when we have no idea what hell they have endured or the sacrifices they have made, the bullying they have been on the wrong end of so we label them instead of just muttering a simple hey i care! Or we call a lady a bit$h because she isnt interested in one liners or come on's when we dont know she was raped, beat up by the hands of someone she loved as her own father. Then again maybe she has lost the child she carried in her for several months long enough to feel its life only to have it taken away abruptly. So next time we run across someone that acts like a jerk or a witch just remember they are seeking help to own what they have lost be it love, friendship, compassion or there soul.. So just a simple hello and a nod sometimes goes alot farther than a scowl or a label...
...... :-( .......

Can we go back to sarcasm and put downs?
__________________
Sarah
MUD BUNNY
Jeep.chick is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:42 PM   #148609
Jeeper
 
Jeeplover1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 15,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep.chick View Post

...... :-( .......

Can we go back to sarcasm and put downs?
Lol my mind tends to wonder.
__________________
Im a Vet and bled for my beliefs and was willing to die for them, what have you done for yours?
Jeeplover1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:45 PM   #148610
Jeeper
 
Jeeplover1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 15,579
What a way to kill a thread
__________________
Im a Vet and bled for my beliefs and was willing to die for them, what have you done for yours?
Jeeplover1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:47 PM   #148611
Jeeper
 
Jeeplover1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 15,579
Like yelling in a Conch shell just echo's ever more
__________________
Im a Vet and bled for my beliefs and was willing to die for them, what have you done for yours?
Jeeplover1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:48 PM   #148612
Jeeper
 
n00g7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Northern VT // Western Wisconsin
Posts: 2,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep.chick View Post
I was wondering where the f they have green dirt!!

Red- Farmall C tricycle

Nice, old bastard, we have one of those.
n00g7 is online now   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:50 PM   #148613
Jeeper
 
Dewstr1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Starkville, MS
Posts: 7,180
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeplover1 View Post

Lol my mind tends to wonder.
Well, it has soooooo much room, in that big head. I'm surprised it hasn't gotten lost. And I say that in a brotherly, noogie in a headlock, kind of way.....
Dewstr1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:53 PM   #148614
Jeeper
 
Jeeplover1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 15,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewstr1 View Post

Well, it has soooooo much room, in that big head. I'm surprised it hasn't gotten lost. And I say that in a brotherly, noogie in a headlock, kind of way.....
Awww shux dew...
__________________
Im a Vet and bled for my beliefs and was willing to die for them, what have you done for yours?
Jeeplover1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:56 PM   #148615
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,763
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeplover1 View Post
You know we are all quick to judge someone and call them an arsehole, when we have no idea what hell they have endured or the sacrifices they have made, the bullying they have been on the wrong end of so we label them instead of just muttering a simple hey i care! Or we call a lady a bit$h because she isnt interested in one liners or come on's when we dont know she was raped, beat up by the hands of someone she loved as her own father. Then again maybe she has lost the child she carried in her for several months long enough to feel its life only to have it taken away abruptly. So next time we run across someone that acts like a jerk or a witch just remember they are seeking help to own what they have lost be it love, friendship, compassion or there soul.. So just a simple hello and a nod sometimes goes alot farther than a scowl or a label...
Wow... Why is eerybody so wise, sweet and sentimental tonight. I agree with this.
Melodiii is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 10:00 PM   #148616
Jeeper
 
Jeeplover1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 15,579
Well i was quick to judge tony and its my apology letter of sorts
__________________
Im a Vet and bled for my beliefs and was willing to die for them, what have you done for yours?
Jeeplover1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 10:02 PM   #148617
Jeeper
 
n00g7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Northern VT // Western Wisconsin
Posts: 2,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post
Wow... Why is eerybody so wise, sweet and sentimental tonight. I agree with this.

Well, in the case of someone at the bar, sit alone drinking whiskey on the rocks and nobody will bother ya. That goes for girls too. If you order a Cosmo or some fufu shit you're asking to be hit on!
n00g7 is online now   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 10:07 PM   #148618
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,763
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00g7 View Post

Well, in the case of someone at the bar, sit alone drinking whiskey on the rocks and nobody will bother ya. That goes for girls too. If you order a Cosmo or some fufu shit you're asking to be hit on!
What about shooting tequila lol.
Melodiii is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 10:18 PM   #148619
Jeeper
 
n00g7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Northern VT // Western Wisconsin
Posts: 2,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post
What about shooting tequila lol.

A wise man one said, "Tequila makes her clothes fall off," I have not found him to be wrong, so probably not.
n00g7 is online now   Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 10:20 PM   #148620
Jeeper
 
JCrush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Newburgh, NY
Posts: 4,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00g7 View Post

A wise man one said, "Tequila makes her clothes fall off," I have not found him to be wrong, so probably not.
Yikes who's clothes are comin off?

JCrush is offline   Quote
Reply

Tags
!jen still rocks , !keymo's still watching , !keymoseezuall , !missing you! , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) guns! , ( . ) ( . ) , don't eat the brown acid , don't watch-participate! , emmersomes , hookers and blow , inwinity , jeep.chick investigations , let your freak flag fly , never gone , so late it's early , up the republic , where the cookies at? , ^i miss cookies

« Lincoln Mig Welder | - »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Too late for spare. GREEN-MACHINE JK General Discussion Forum 62 05-30-2011 07:34 AM
Happy Halloween, a little late Captnrich General Jeep Discussion 2 11-04-2010 12:29 PM
Is it to late to Lift?? anmllvr720 YJ General Discussion Forum 10 05-23-2009 12:01 PM
RIP: Late Night With Conan O'Brien AzTJ Off-Topic 1 02-21-2009 03:09 AM
Late 70's early 80's CJ ExDementia CJ General Discussion Forum 1 08-11-2008 08:20 AM



Download our Mobile App

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:20 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC