Late Night Day Walkers - Enter at Your Own Risk - Page 4965 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off-Topic

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 04-19-2013, 03:33 AM   #148921
EMS - It's a way of life.

WF Supporting Member
 
silver rubi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Midlothian, Virginia
Posts: 21,058
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeplover1 View Post

oh hell she pet the puppy its all over now
:d

silver rubi is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:33 AM   #148922
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVLemur View Post
What are you guys doing?!?!?!?! Getting yourselves in trouble without me? Inconsiderate. Lol
DUDE! Go check out the Teraflex Inclinometer Thread...It's about to implode! Don't drink anything you don't want to blow out your nose though.

CrazyBull is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:35 AM   #148923
Jeeper
 
JVLemur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California
Posts: 4,613
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver rubi View Post

Inclinometer thread...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
DUDE! Go check out the Teraflex Inclinometer Thread...It's about to implode! Don't drink anything you don't want to blow out your nose though.
Just read through it, you guys are bad
__________________
Don't follow the Hype, follow your Heart.
JVLemur is online now   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:36 AM   #148924
EMS - It's a way of life.

WF Supporting Member
 
silver rubi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Midlothian, Virginia
Posts: 21,058
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVLemur View Post

Just read through it, you guys are bad
Read it again lol
silver rubi is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:39 AM   #148925
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
I won't take offense to that. This is my first jeep and its a JKU. But...I've been offroading since I was 12 driving a tractor on the farm.
Don't get it twisted... I never said ANYTHING about offroading. AND you don't need a Jeep to go offroad.

I forget the name of the actual competition - but I read about one that happened a few years ago where some old guy, two days before the competition went to a junk yard and bought a STOCK little Toyota truck, welded a rollcage around the cab and mounted a winch on the front bumper and put new (not bigger) tires on it and ended up winning against moderately built rigs.

I'm not doggin' ya'... But that's all I'm saying about that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver rubi View Post
Keymo!!!!!! Behave!
IIIIIIIIII AM the one behaving.

__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:41 AM   #148926
EMS - It's a way of life.

WF Supporting Member
 
silver rubi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Midlothian, Virginia
Posts: 21,058
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post

I never said ANYTHING about offroading. AND you don't need a Jeep to go offroad.

I forget the name of the actual competition - but I read about one that happened a few years ago where some old guy, two days before the competition went to a junk yard and bought a STOCK little Toyota truck, welded a rollcage around the cab and mounted a winch on the front bumper and put new (not bigger) tires on it and ended up winning against fully built rigs.

I'm not doggin' ya'... But that's all I'm saying about that.

IIIIIIIIII AM the one behaving.

Someone called dibs on me...
silver rubi is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:42 AM   #148927
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post
I don't understand this guys post... Or his point. It just goes back to what I originally said - if you're so incapable of knowing if your Jeep is off it's center than you need a device to tell you then you probably shouldn't be driving off road in the first place. Hell, step out of the vehicle and take a look! If you need to change a tire - you probably aren't able to move anywhere else safely - so what does a friggin' worthless-o-meter going to do for you AT ALL?!
I have one just for the compass. I like compass's. I'd like one with a skull floating around in it pointing north... The rest is just for passengers to point at, ask what it does, and I lie to them telling them it keeps the jeep from falling over. Just that one little plastic thingy and then they ask where can they get one.
CrazyBull is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:44 AM   #148928
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver rubi View Post
Someone called dibs on me...

Sorry, guess I didn't realize the magnitute of the situation...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
I have one just for the compass. I like compass's. I'd like one with a skull floating around in it pointing north... The rest is just for passengers to point at, ask what it does, and I lie to them telling them it keeps the jeep from falling over. Just that one little plastic thingy and then they ask where can they get one.
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:46 AM   #148929
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Buffalo NY
Posts: 4,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
I have one just for the compass. I like compass's. I'd like one with a skull floating around in it pointing north... The rest is just for passengers to point at, ask what it does, and I lie to them telling them it keeps the jeep from falling over. Just that one little plastic thingy and then they ask where can they get one.
I have one too rainy for the same reason. So people ask lol my jeep has a compass built into the "information center" so I can't call the bs compass line lol and my name is Andrew btw
Farnham21 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:46 AM   #148930
EMS - It's a way of life.

WF Supporting Member
 
silver rubi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Midlothian, Virginia
Posts: 21,058
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post


Sorry, guess I didn't realize the magnitute of the situation...


: dance::d ance:
silver rubi is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:48 AM   #148931
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post
Don't get it twisted... I never said ANYTHING about offroading. AND you don't need a Jeep to go offroad.

I forget the name of the actual competition - but I read about one that happened a few years ago where some old guy, two days before the competition went to a junk yard and bought a STOCK little Toyota truck, welded a rollcage around the cab and mounted a winch on the front bumper and put new (not bigger) tires on it and ended up winning against moderately built rigs.

I'm not doggin' ya'... But that's all I'm saying about that.

IIIIIIIIII AM the one behaving.

I know that bro. And yes JK owners torque me to. You can tell if they are jeepers are not just by looking at their rigs. No mods means no waves and they are clueless and stuck up. Mod'd..you'll get waves etc.
CrazyBull is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:49 AM   #148932
EMS - It's a way of life.

WF Supporting Member
 
silver rubi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Midlothian, Virginia
Posts: 21,058
: dance::d ance:
silver rubi is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:54 AM   #148933
Jeeper
 
2004 lj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 21,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
I know that bro. And yes JK owners torque me to. You can tell if they are jeepers are not just by looking at their rigs. No mods means no waves and they are clueless and stuck up. Mod'd..you'll get waves etc.
I wouldn't wave at keymo. He don't like my jeep...rofl:
__________________
Yes it is a rubicon
2004 lj is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:56 AM   #148934
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
I know that bro. And yes JK owners torque me to. You can tell if they are jeepers are not just by looking at their rigs. No mods means no waves and they are clueless and stuck up. Mod'd..you'll get waves etc.
Word... MOST of the time. Yes, pretty much ALL modded TJs and older wave - and 99.9% of stock ones do as well. But around here even the modded JKUs and most JKs don't wave. Most of them are snobs though that just bought the Jeep for the name. Not for their passion and love for the vehicle itself. I'm not doggin' YOU - I'm just saying that's how it is around here. The Midwest sucks..

EDIT:
That's why I get so upset about the "Unlimiteds" - I'm passionate about Wranglers and what they are. A Wrangler is a short wheel-base vehicle. A Wrangler has a removable top. Removable doors. A Wrangler does NOT have 4 doors - I don't care how many stickers Jeep wants to put on them stating otherwise... CJs are not WRANGLERS either. CJs are CJs - they're in their own class Just as the "Unlimiteds" should be....
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:56 AM   #148935
Jeeper
 
JVLemur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California
Posts: 4,613
Well it's time to hit the old dusty trail :yawn: tony or rabbit, let me know if they kick you lol, I'll check in tomorrow sometime. Night y'all.
__________________
Don't follow the Hype, follow your Heart.
JVLemur is online now   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:57 AM   #148936
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004 lj View Post
I wouldn't wave at keymo. He don't like my jeep...rofl:

Your model doesn't end in 'U' - you're okay in my book.
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:57 AM   #148937
Mr. Little Tires

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 33,994
guys/gals
__________________
The last true Wrangler ended with a metal grille
gixxerphil is online now   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:57 AM   #148938
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVLemur View Post
Well it's time to hit the old dusty trail :yawn: tony or rabbit, let me know if they kick you lol, I'll check in tomorrow sometime. Night y'all.
Good night!
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:58 AM   #148939
Mr. Little Tires

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 33,994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post


Your model doesn't end in 'U' - you're okay in my book.
Most of the time it's JKULMNOP edition.....get it right
__________________
The last true Wrangler ended with a metal grille
gixxerphil is online now   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:59 AM   #148940
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post
guys/gals
Hey Phil!

Evidently most of this threads population has moved to the inclinometer thread to make fun of people and cause problems. I'm staying out of it.

Also, I did a decent amount of knife work yesterday! If you check back to around midnight you'll see the pictures!
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 04:00 AM   #148941
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post
Most of the time it's JKULMNOP edition.....get it right
Oh sh!t! How could I be so careless!? My bad!

How about: "If your model doesn't end in 'U' and doesn't have more than 3 letters"..?
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 04:02 AM   #148942
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
Just one thing pisses me off about my Jeep. I didn't get this Jeep engine.

CrazyBull is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 04:03 AM   #148943
Jeeper
 
LaurEatsBrains's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Maryland
Posts: 2,478
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post
guys/gals
Mornin' Phil
LaurEatsBrains is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 04:03 AM   #148944
Jeeper
 
2004 lj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 21,591
Morning phil
__________________
Yes it is a rubicon
2004 lj is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 04:06 AM   #148945
Mr. Little Tires

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 33,994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post

Hey Phil!

Evidently most of this threads population has moved to the inclinometer thread to make fun of people and cause problems. I'm staying out of it.

Also, I did a decent amount of knife work yesterday! If you check back to around midnight you'll see the pictures!
Knives are looking good
__________________
The last true Wrangler ended with a metal grille
gixxerphil is online now   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 04:06 AM   #148946
Mr. Little Tires

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 33,994
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurEatsBrains View Post

Mornin' Phil
Mornin sunshine
__________________
The last true Wrangler ended with a metal grille
gixxerphil is online now   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 04:07 AM   #148947
Mr. Little Tires

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 33,994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post

Oh sh!t! How could I be so careless!? My bad!

How about: "If your model doesn't end in 'U' and doesn't have more than 3 letters"..?
.....technically it should only be 2 letters
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004 lj View Post
Morning phil
James....Did you see the list of ammo I was able to get for my vet yesterday?
__________________
The last true Wrangler ended with a metal grille
gixxerphil is online now   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 04:09 AM   #148948
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004 lj View Post
I wouldn't wave at keymo. He don't like my jeep...rofl:
The way Keymo drives you don't want him waving at anything. He NEEDS both hands on the wheel at all times.
CrazyBull is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 04:10 AM   #148949
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
Well..I guess we thoroughly hijacked that thread. We can let it die now. LOL...that was fun.
CrazyBull is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 04:11 AM   #148950
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post
.....technically it should only be 2 letters

James....Did you see the list of ammo I was able to get for my vet yesterday?
But I can't spell Moose with only 2 letters...

CrazyBull is offline   Quote
Reply

Tags
!jen still rocks , !keymo's still watching , !keymoseezuall , !missing you! , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) guns! , ( . ) ( . ) , don't eat the brown acid , don't watch-participate! , emmersomes , hookers and blow , inwinity , jeep.chick investigations , let your freak flag fly , need more tags , never gone , so late it's early , up the republic , ^i miss cookies

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Too late for spare. GREEN-MACHINE JK General Discussion Forum 62 05-30-2011 06:34 AM
Happy Halloween, a little late Captnrich General Jeep Discussion 2 11-04-2010 11:29 AM
Is it to late to Lift?? anmllvr720 YJ General Discussion Forum 10 05-23-2009 11:01 AM
RIP: Late Night With Conan O'Brien AzTJ Off-Topic 1 02-21-2009 02:09 AM
Late 70's early 80's CJ ExDementia CJ General Discussion Forum 1 08-11-2008 07:20 AM



Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:12 PM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC