Late Night Day Walkers - Enter at Your Own Risk - Page 4967 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off-Topic

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 04-19-2013, 04:40 AM   #148981
Jeeper
 
Jeeplover1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 15,537
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post

When you first told me my jeep sucked cause it had 4 doors and a matching top .
It does!

Unlimited's are the ugliest jeep made

__________________
Im a Vet and bled for my beliefs and was willing to die for them, what have you done for yours?
Jeeplover1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-19-2013, 04:42 AM   #148982
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Buffalo NY
Posts: 4,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeplover1 View Post

It does!

Unlimited's are the ugliest jeep made
Compass and liberty and patriot are much better for sure

Melly they jelly of the jk. If you understand that Mel then kudos to you

Farnham21 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-19-2013, 04:42 AM   #148983
Jeeper
 
2004 lj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 18,221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post

Whaaaat?? Breaking your heart?? Again?? Because I said Unlimiteds aren't Wranglers?

... Wait... And when did I break your heart before?
You heartless bastard...
__________________
Yes it is a rubicon
2004 lj is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-19-2013, 04:44 AM   #148984
Jeeper
 
Jeeplover1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 15,537
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post

Heyyyyy I didn't see the three strikes woman comment. That's so mean
I dont mean to be i was bullied as a kid so now im just a bastad
__________________
Im a Vet and bled for my beliefs and was willing to die for them, what have you done for yours?
Jeeplover1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-19-2013, 04:44 AM   #148985
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnham21 View Post
So does that mean my stock jeep can't outperform yours offroad? I think not my friend. Even Mel's would be better keymo don't be so close minded. Believe it or not technology has helped vehicles. Guess what? A 10 year anniversary rubicon is better outfitted and could outperform a 2005 rubicon or 2007 rubicon even in four door form. That argument is ridiculous ain't no time for that
Ummm... Lets see if bolding and underlining major points helps out the special ones.....

ONCE AGAIN - NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT GOING OFF ROAD OR THEIR PERFORMANCE. This is EXACTLY what I just said about logical arguments and NO ONE LISTENS. I'm sure it could - whatever. That was never part of my argument - I may have brought up off road capability in the past but HAVE NOT MENTIONED IT ONCE THIS WHOLE NIGHT.

MY ARGUMENT was that Unlimiteds are NOT WRANGLERS. YES - They're Jeeps. I've NEVER EVER, EVER said they weren't JEEPS. It's even in the f#(king DEFINITION of "Jeep Wrangler" that a WRANGLER is a short wheelbase COMPACT SUV. Unlimiteds are NOT SHORT WHEEL BASED OR COMPACT.


Also - never said anything about improvements in technology or anything negative about it at that! So, I don't know why you brought that up in the first place. Though since you did - Hill decent? REALLY? Maybe they should've built in Inclinometers too.
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-19-2013, 04:46 AM   #148986
Jeeper
 
Jeeplover1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 15,537
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post

Ummm... Lets see if bolding and underlining major points helps out the special ones.....

ONCE AGAIN - NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT GOING OFF ROAD OR THEIR PERFORMANCE. This is EXACTLY what I just said about logical arguments and NO ONE LISTENS. I'm sure it could - whatever. That was never part of my argument - I may have brought up off road capability in the past but HAVE NOT MENTIONED IT ONCE THIS WHOLE NIGHT.

MY ARGUMENT was that Unlimiteds are NOT WRANGLERS. YES - They're Jeeps. I've NEVER EVER, EVER said they weren't JEEPS. It's even in the f#(king DEFINITION of "Jeep Wrangler" that a WRANGLER is a short wheelbase COMPACT SUV.

Also - never said anything about improvements in technology or anything negative about it at that! So, I don't know why you brought that up in the first place. Though since you did - Hill decent? REALLY?
Calm the heck down buddy.. Someone pissed in your orange juice
__________________
Im a Vet and bled for my beliefs and was willing to die for them, what have you done for yours?
Jeeplover1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-19-2013, 04:50 AM   #148987
Jeeper
 
LaurEatsBrains's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Maryland
Posts: 2,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post
Mornin sunshine
Goooood mornin' sunshine!
LaurEatsBrains is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-19-2013, 04:51 AM   #148988
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post
When you first told me my jeep sucked cause it had 4 doors and a matching top .
Never said it sucked. It's just not a Wrangler. Like I said 3 times aready tonight - I can understand why people like them and the purpose of having the longer wheel base and 4 doors... But that still doesn't make them a Wrangler by definition...

Where are people getting all these false accusations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004 lj View Post
You heartless bastard...
I am I am...
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-19-2013, 04:53 AM   #148989
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Buffalo NY
Posts: 4,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post

Ummm... Lets see if bolding and underlining major points helps out the special ones.....

ONCE AGAIN - NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT GOING OFF ROAD OR THEIR PERFORMANCE. This is EXACTLY what I just said about logical arguments and NO ONE LISTENS. I'm sure it could - whatever. That was never part of my argument - I may have brought up off road capability in the past but HAVE NOT MENTIONED IT ONCE THIS WHOLE NIGHT.

MY ARGUMENT was that Unlimiteds are NOT WRANGLERS. YES - They're Jeeps. I've NEVER EVER, EVER said they weren't JEEPS. It's even in the f#(king DEFINITION of "Jeep Wrangler" that a WRANGLER is a short wheelbase COMPACT SUV. Unlimiteds are NOT SHORT WHEEL BASED OR COMPACT.

Also - never said anything about improvements in technology or anything negative about it at that! So, I don't know why you brought that up in the first place. Though since you did - Hill decent? REALLY? Maybe they should've built in Inclinometers too.
Sorry didn't know one lonely fellow had more say in naming vehicles than the multi million dollar company that only produces thousands of them a year. Yep sorry jeep according to keymo you are misrepresenting your own product and obviously do not know what your doing calling a jeep unlimited a jeep wrangler unlimited. Wranglers according to such and such over here are not allowed to be convenient to their owners and must be done as this young chap sees necessary.
Ill forward that up to Chrysler in a little bit and we can see the response. Maybe they will finally get the correct titles on their vehicles.
Farnham21 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-19-2013, 04:54 AM   #148990
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeplover1 View Post
Calm the heck down buddy.. Someone pissed in your orange juice
I'm tired of people skimming through a completely logical explanation (or only reading the parts they want to) and calling ME ignorant and then putting words in my mouth. Things I never said. Arguing back with points that I've already gone over - and even in some cases have already stated I agree with but they're too bull headed to see it.
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-19-2013, 04:56 AM   #148991
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnham21 View Post
Sorry didn't know one lonely fellow had more say in naming vehicles than the multi million dollar company that only produces thousands of them a year. Yep sorry jeep according to keymo you are misrepresenting your own product and obviously do not know what your doing calling a jeep unlimited a jeep wrangler unlimited. Wranglers according to such and such over here are not allowed to be convenient to their owners and must be done as this young chap sees necessary.
Ill forward that up to Chrysler in a little bit and we can see the response. Maybe they will finally get the correct titles on their vehicles.
Sweet! BUT... make sure you go back through and compile my arguments - because just sending that quote wouldn't make any sense to anyone that wasn't actually involved in the conversation.
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-19-2013, 04:57 AM   #148992
Jeeper
 
Jeeplover1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 15,537
Quote:
Originally Posted by keymo View Post

i'm tired of people skimming through a completely logical explanation (or only reading the parts they want to) and calling me ignorant and then putting words in my mouth. Things i never said. Arguing back with points that i've already gone over - and even in some cases have already stated i agree with but they're too bull headed to see it.


Attachment 238008
__________________
Im a Vet and bled for my beliefs and was willing to die for them, what have you done for yours?
Jeeplover1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-19-2013, 04:57 AM   #148993
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Buffalo NY
Posts: 4,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post

I'm tired of people skimming through a completely logical explanation (or only reading the parts they want to) and calling ME ignorant and then putting words in my mouth. Things I never said. Arguing back with points that I've already gone over - and even in some cases have already stated I agree with but they're too bull headed to see it.
Bull headed is saying that your opinion overrules the fact that my jeep WRANGLER is in fact not a wrangler and that Chrysler is wrong in naming their own vehicles
Farnham21 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-19-2013, 04:59 AM   #148994
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Oh yeah! And while you're at it ask them they the "Oh shi!t" handles have "Since 1941" on them! Jeep wasn't around in 1941. That's like me making lighters and putting "Since 500,000 BC" on them because around then was the first discovered record of man controling fire.
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-19-2013, 05:00 AM   #148995
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Buffalo NY
Posts: 4,716
Short wheel base compact SUV is a wrangler, sweet great argument. But sadly that changed when the producer and manufacturer of the vehicle and brand name decided to make a mid size SUV wrangler, the definition would be changed. Kinda like a constitution, definitions can be changed with future developments and change with the future demands. Not hard stuff here
Farnham21 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-19-2013, 05:02 AM   #148996
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnham21 View Post
Bull headed is saying that your opinion overrules the fact that my jeep WRANGLER is in fact not a wrangler and that Chrysler is wrong in naming their own vehicles
Then I guess "bull headed" was the wrong term to use. But, to be fair, in accordance with Chrysler's own definition of the "Wrangler" models - they are wrong. Or they're at least contradicting themselves.

EDIT:
Your last post wasn't there when I replied.

It DID change? Because I looked it up just now - well, not JUST NOW, but earlier tonight - and it's the same...

DOUBLE EDIT:
Please show me where they changed it. Haha! This is becoming less of an argument and more of a learning experience. Plus I know this is all about winning for you at this point. I don't care if I win. I just want to know where support for your argument comes from.
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-19-2013, 05:02 AM   #148997
Jeeper
 
LaurEatsBrains's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Maryland
Posts: 2,454
LaurEatsBrains is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-19-2013, 05:03 AM   #148998
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,414
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeplover1 View Post

I dont mean to be i was bullied as a kid so now im just a bastad
I was too and I'm no heartless bastard.
Melodiii is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-19-2013, 05:06 AM   #148999
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,414
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnham21 View Post

Sorry didn't know one lonely fellow had more say in naming vehicles than the multi million dollar company that only produces thousands of them a year. Yep sorry jeep according to keymo you are misrepresenting your own product and obviously do not know what your doing calling a jeep unlimited a jeep wrangler unlimited. Wranglers according to such and such over here are not allowed to be convenient to their owners and must be done as this young chap sees necessary.
Ill forward that up to Chrysler in a little bit and we can see the response. Maybe they will finally get the correct titles on their vehicles.
Drama . Hug it out guys... With me in the middle. Hahha Jk Jk
Melodiii is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-19-2013, 05:07 AM   #149000
Jeeper
 
Bubbas94yj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: ohio
Posts: 8,035
Good morning y'all. What's up night crew?
__________________
Hick life
Bubbas94yj is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-19-2013, 05:07 AM   #149001
Jeeper
 
Jeeplover1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 15,537
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post

I was too and I'm no heartless bastard.
Well i guess we are even more different. Im mean as hell. Im like a rattlesnake ill strike first and watch them bleed and slither away!
__________________
Im a Vet and bled for my beliefs and was willing to die for them, what have you done for yours?
Jeeplover1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-19-2013, 05:08 AM   #149002
Jeeper
 
Jeeplover1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 15,537
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post

Drama . Hug it out guys... With me in the middle. Hahha Jk Jk
__________________
Im a Vet and bled for my beliefs and was willing to die for them, what have you done for yours?
Jeeplover1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-19-2013, 05:09 AM   #149003
Jeeper
 
Jeeplover1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 15,537
And the thread is now locked
__________________
Im a Vet and bled for my beliefs and was willing to die for them, what have you done for yours?
Jeeplover1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-19-2013, 05:15 AM   #149004
Mr. Little Tires

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 29,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeplover1 View Post

Bwahahahahahah
Thought you might like that
__________________
Every time I see a color matched hard top, I want to rattle can it.
gixxerphil is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-19-2013, 05:16 AM   #149005
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Buffalo NY
Posts: 4,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post

Then I guess "bull headed" was the wrong term to use. But, to be fair, in accordance with Chrysler's own definition of the "Wrangler" models - they are wrong. Or they're at least contradicting themselves.

EDIT:
Your last post wasn't there when I replied.

It DID change? Because I looked it up just now - well, not JUST NOW, but earlier tonight - and it's the same...

DOUBLE EDIT:
Please show me where they changed it. Haha! This is becoming less of an argument and more of a learning experience. Plus I know this is all about winning for you at this point. I don't care if I win. I just want to know where support for your argument comes from.
Well since its not a full size SUV (must have seating for 7) I guess the unlimited must be a compact SUV and since the wrangler is defined as "a compact four wheel drive sport utility vehicle" <suri Not about winning just about trying to prove how passionate some people can be over something that should be a very small part of someone's life when they should be focusing on more important parts of life. Not gonna get into those statistics here but it will all be ok for you hopefully someday.
Farnham21 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-19-2013, 05:17 AM   #149006
Jeeper
 
mackdj1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Tropical Nova Scotia
Posts: 30,519
Morning. Someone say something about hugging mel?
__________________


-----Donnie---


Do not argue with and idiot......he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience!
mackdj1 is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-19-2013, 05:18 AM   #149007
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,414
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackdj1 View Post
Morning. Someone say something about hugging mel?
I tried. Didn't work.
Melodiii is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-19-2013, 05:19 AM   #149008
Jeeper
 
Bubbas94yj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: ohio
Posts: 8,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackdj1 View Post
Morning. Someone say something about hugging mel?
Morning Donnie
__________________
Hick life
Bubbas94yj is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-19-2013, 05:20 AM   #149009
Jeeper
 
LaurEatsBrains's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Maryland
Posts: 2,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbas94yj View Post
Good morning y'all. What's up night crew?
Morning Aaron! What's up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeplover1 View Post
Well i guess we are even more different. Im mean as hell. Im like a rattlesnake ill strike first and watch them bleed and slither away!
LaurEatsBrains is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-19-2013, 05:22 AM   #149010
Jeeper
 
Bubbas94yj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: ohio
Posts: 8,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurEatsBrains View Post

Morning Aaron! What's up?
Hey Lauren! How's you? Not much up here, hit gym and just got to work. Another day in paradise

__________________
Hick life
Bubbas94yj is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Tags
!jen still rocks , !keymo's still watching , !keymoseezuall , !missing you! , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) guns! , ( . ) ( . ) , don't eat the brown acid , don't watch-participate! , emmersomes , hookers and blow , inwinity , jeep.chick investigations , let your freak flag fly , mmm muffins , never gone , protection required , so late it's early , up the republic , ^i miss cookies

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Too late for spare. GREEN-MACHINE JK General Discussion Forum 62 05-30-2011 06:34 AM
Happy Halloween, a little late Captnrich General Jeep Discussion 2 11-04-2010 11:29 AM
Is it to late to Lift?? anmllvr720 YJ General Discussion Forum 10 05-23-2009 11:01 AM
RIP: Late Night With Conan O'Brien AzTJ Off-Topic 1 02-21-2009 02:09 AM
Late 70's early 80's CJ ExDementia CJ General Discussion Forum 1 08-11-2008 07:20 AM



Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:45 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC