Late Night Day Walkers - Enter at Your Own Risk - Page 5153 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off-Topic

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 04-29-2013, 01:05 AM   #154561
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
Turbostixxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 19,713
alright numbers and Jeep beach Parade picture isn't out yet. But the furthest someone drove to get to Jeep Beach with their Jeep was..............ALASKA!

__________________
_______
/l
,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

1997 Wrangler SE:4" Lift; 33x11x16; Q9000 Winch
Turbostixxx is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 01:09 AM   #154562
War Damn Eagle

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 27,923
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomStev View Post
How come the obsolete.... Err I mean older models have to talk S about the newer, better, more powerful and obviously far superior models? Even the pre 2012 jk's talk S about the 2012 and up Jk's just because they got the better engine, transmission, interior and awesome A/C.

I suggest you pay attention, or go back a few pages and see that I was giving Keymo sh!t about YJ's......I have let it be known, that if Jeep ever offers a 4dr Rubi diesel...I will probably buy one

I can damn sure promise it won't have a color matched top thou

__________________
gixxerphil is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 01:10 AM   #154563
Jeeper
 
TomStev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Weatherford, Texas
Posts: 5,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post

I suggest you pay attention, or go back a few pages and see that I was giving Keymo sh!t about YJ's......I have let it be known, that if Jeep ever offers a 4dr Rubi diesel...I will probably buy one

I can damn sure promise it won't have a color matched top thou
Oh I saw it but I was still just asking. And yes, they bring a diesel to America then heck yea! And not the crappy diesel that the liberty got for a while.
__________________
Axios... Then again, I wouldn't feel the way I do if I were.
TomStev is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 01:15 AM   #154564
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
Turbostixxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 19,713
I did find a video of Jeep Beach, people are leaving, but they drove by all the jeeps in line to get ready for the parade.

http://youtu.be/1vwpSx0JeUU
__________________
_______
/l
,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

1997 Wrangler SE:4" Lift; 33x11x16; Q9000 Winch
Turbostixxx is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 01:20 AM   #154565
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKralph View Post
Got a few pictures, hopefully i can get into contact with this other guy that was taking video, he said i had an impressive hill climb.

There was a rock ledge at the top of said hill, and he and the other guys in the group were impressed when i made it up and over that ledge without scraping my skids. After i got up there, they told me the easiest way was to circle over to the right, but i couldn't get any traction that direction, so I went left and, after a handful of tries, miraculously found a vnotch in the rock that gave me the boost up and over i needed. Pure luck. Wish i could say it was skill.

Here's us waiting in line to attempt the hill climb. Take note of the cj.....cause it's awesome. Unfortunately his 4lo wouldn't consistently engage; they ended up having to winch him over the ledge.

Attachment 242589

It had rained all the night before, everyone's tires were so packed with mud, they looked bald



t to the s
Sick man! I wish you had more pictures! But it sounds like it was one helluva time! Now that it's getting nicer out will you be doing runs and what-not more often?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKralph View Post
Hm...not sure why that loaded twice nor why it ended up at the end of my post...

Oh well.

This one is for you, Keymo, yj winching out a cherokee:

Attachment 242592

End of the day:

Attachment 242593


Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post
Why is it that these type deals always come up after I've bought something

He is asking $800 and all it needs is a starter to run...and it's a 79
x2 dude! Remember how before I got mine the only J-truck I could find anywhere near me was a rust bucket in Minnesota for $800? Then I bought mine and got it shipped and everything and then one pops up IN TOWN and in better condition for less than what I paid?!
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 01:21 AM   #154566
Jeeper
 
Jeeplover1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 15,498
Hi ya philly

Hi ya keymo
__________________
Im a Vet and bled for my beliefs and was willing to die for them, what have you done for yours?
Jeeplover1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 01:23 AM   #154567
Jeeper
 
JVLemur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California
Posts: 4,478
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post


Who are you anyway?

Jeep prep for summer. Spiderweb and rock doors are ON! Next my emergency "Get the Hell out of the House" camping gear pack.

Breathing that stuff for a while will give you a good nap..Hell of a headache though.


Deadmau5
Morgan Page
Theory of a Deadman
Within Temptation
Hit n Run Bluegrass
Bonepony
Tony listens to Deadmau5?? weird....

Tom, not turbotom, i saw your playlist, and im glad to see im not the only one that listens to rammstein!

LNDWs
__________________
Don't follow the Hype, follow your Heart.
JVLemur is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 01:25 AM   #154568
Jeeper
 
TomStev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Weatherford, Texas
Posts: 5,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbostixxx View Post
I did find a video of Jeep Beach, people are leaving, but they drove by all the jeeps in line to get ready for the parade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...v=1vwpSx0JeUU#!
Like this one


Attachment 242595



There sure were a lot of JK's
__________________
Axios... Then again, I wouldn't feel the way I do if I were.
TomStev is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 01:26 AM   #154569
War Damn Eagle

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 27,923
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post
x2 dude! Remember how before I got mine the only J-truck I could find anywhere near me was a rust bucket in Minnesota for $800? Then I bought mine and got it shipped and everything and then one pops up IN TOWN and in better condition for less than what I paid?!
I'm tempted to call my cousin(he lives in the town it's located at) and offer $400
__________________
gixxerphil is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 01:26 AM   #154570
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post
I guess...

BUT - my "hand me down" will probably be around longer... Just sayin...
You may have a point there cause sometimes I want to burn mine in effigy.

Also, I didn't get to finish or apologize. I realize that was kinda tactless but the missus was pouting and got mad I was paying attention on here instead of to her. Sorry Bro.
CrazyBull is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 01:27 AM   #154571
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomStev View Post
How come the obsolete.... Err I mean older models have to talk S about the newer, better, more powerful and obviously far superior models? Even the pre 2012 jk's talk S about the 2012 and up Jk's just because they got the better engine, transmission, interior and awesome A/C.
I clearly stated earlier that I wasn't bashing and was giving an honest review/comparison of the two Wrangler models I've driven. One just so happened to be a brand new JK and the other, my YJ which was getting bashed on even though there's really not that much to complain about - it's a 24 year old vehicle and it's a helluva lot nicer than all y'alls Jeeps will be in 24 years. If they even make it that long - which they probably wont.
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 01:28 AM   #154572
Jeeper
 
TomStev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Weatherford, Texas
Posts: 5,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post

I clearly stated earlier that I wasn't bashing and was giving an honest review/comparison of the two Wrangler models I've driven. One just so happened to be a brand new JK and the other, my YJ which was getting bashed on even though there's really not that much to complain about - it's a 24 year old vehicle and it's a helluva lot nicer than all y'alls Jeeps will be in 24 years. If they even make it that long - which they probably wont.

And this is just a spiteful response within the same wein as what you said - just because:
How come all the "superior" models immediately turn to how much money that have/could spend on their Jeeps along with how many ammenities they have as an argument?

Don't be haten'

Also, you lived in Texas, you know how important a badass hard blowing A/C is when it's 108 out...
__________________
Axios... Then again, I wouldn't feel the way I do if I were.
TomStev is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 01:29 AM   #154573
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVLemur View Post
Tony listens to Deadmau5?? weird....

Tom, not turbotom, i saw your playlist, and im glad to see im not the only one that listens to rammstein!

LNDWs
What's weird about Deadmau5? There is also Skinny Puppy and Front Line Assembly. My first channel on Sirius is BPM then I notch up to Electric whatever it is.
CrazyBull is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 01:29 AM   #154574
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
Turbostixxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 19,713
I will FOREVER ask for everything to be FedExed to me. Fedex doesn't deliver to my house until my wife is home. I don't want her to see all the boxes. BUT Fedex is the only one to offer free Package holding at one of their locations all deliveries will be held there Tuesday
__________________
_______
/l
,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

1997 Wrangler SE:4" Lift; 33x11x16; Q9000 Winch
Turbostixxx is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 01:33 AM   #154575
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeplover1 View Post
Hi ya philly

Hi ya keymo
Hey there, Dale!
How's it going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVLemur View Post
Tony listens to Deadmau5?? weird....

Tom, not turbotom, i saw your playlist, and im glad to see im not the only one that listens to rammstein!

LNDWs
Hey man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post
I'm tempted to call my cousin(he lives in the town it's located at) and offer $400
DO IT!

... Though I'm willing to bet there's more wrong with it than the starter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
You may have a point there cause sometimes I want to burn mine in effigy.

Also, I didn't get to finish or apologize. I realize that was kinda tactless but the missus was pouting and got mad I was paying attention on here instead of to her. Sorry Bro.
Hahaha! No need to apologize to ME, of all people! If anyone's said tactless things about other models, it's this guy.

That sucks the old lady (NOT meaning to say she's literally OLD) was getting on your case though...
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 01:36 AM   #154576
Jeeper
 
JVLemur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California
Posts: 4,478
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
What's weird about Deadmau5? There is also Skinny Puppy and Front Line Assembly. My first channel on Sirius is BPM then I notch up to Electric whatever it is.
just dont see you listening to EDM lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post
Hey there, Dale!
How's it going??



Hey man!



DO IT!

... Though I'm willing to bet there's more wrong with it than the starter...



Hahaha! No need to apologize to ME, of all people! If anyone's said tactless things about other models, it's this guy.

That sucks the old lady (NOT meaning to say she's literally OLD) was getting on your case though...
hey man, i found this on my local CL lol 1989 JEEP WRANGLER 6 CYL
__________________
Don't follow the Hype, follow your Heart.
JVLemur is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 01:37 AM   #154577
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomStev View Post

Don't be haten'

Also, you lived in Texas, you know how important a badass hard blowing A/C is when it's 108 out...
No hate!

That's why I stated that, that last part was a purely spiteful response - it really had no meaning or malicious intent behind it.
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 01:37 AM   #154578
Jeeper
 
TomStev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Weatherford, Texas
Posts: 5,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVLemur View Post
just dont see you listening to EDM lol

hey man, i found this on my local CL lol 1989 JEEP WRANGLER 6 CYL
Lol is that pepto pink?
__________________
Axios... Then again, I wouldn't feel the way I do if I were.
TomStev is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 01:40 AM   #154579
Jeeper
 
TomStev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Weatherford, Texas
Posts: 5,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post

No hate!

That's why I stated that, that last part was a purely spiteful response - it really had no meaning or malicious intent behind it.
Lol glad you surrendered before I. Best I could come up with was don't be haten' because it was meant to start friendly banter and then I went back and edited and added the a/c part after remembering you lived in Tx for a while LOL
__________________
Axios... Then again, I wouldn't feel the way I do if I were.
TomStev is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 01:40 AM   #154580
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
Turbostixxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 19,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVLemur View Post
just dont see you listening to EDM lol

hey man, i found this on my local CL lol 1989 JEEP WRANGLER 6 CYL
that looks like Keymos Jeep
__________________
_______
/l
,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

1997 Wrangler SE:4" Lift; 33x11x16; Q9000 Winch
Turbostixxx is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 01:40 AM   #154581
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVLemur View Post
hey man, i found this on my local CL lol 1989 JEEP WRANGLER 6 CYL
Ooooooh man! I'd totally take that thing! It's the same year as my Baby too! I've always wanted a stock "beater" YJ as well. Haha! I wonder how bad the rust and other stuff is... They didn't put much in the description...

And y'all see that!? Proof my YJ was not pink!!! The paint is SUN FADED just like mine was!!!
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 01:41 AM   #154582
Jeeper
 
JKralph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: KCK
Posts: 10,836
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo

Sick man! I wish you had more pictures! But it sounds like it was one helluva time! Now that it's getting nicer out will you be doing runs and what-not more often?!

Hope so, we'll see. I need a jeep buddy :l

(Maybe i'll just go early in the day and wait by the entrance for a group to show up and then tag along)

Speaking of, if you do happen to visit KC ever again in your life, we should go, this particular orv is less than 90 minutes south of where I live
JKralph is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 01:41 AM   #154583
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbostixxx View Post
that looks like Keymos Jeep
Same year and everything!
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 01:42 AM   #154584
Jeeper
 
TomStev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Weatherford, Texas
Posts: 5,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post

Ooooooh man! I'd totally take that thing! It's the same year as my Baby too! I've always wanted a stock "beater" YJ as well. Haha! I wonder how bad the rust and other stuff is... They didn't put much in the description...

And y'all see that!? Proof my YJ was not pink!!! The paint is SUN FADED just like mine was!!!
Lol I could pour pepto on the hood and you would think it was fresh paint
Was pink ever a stock color? I know plumb crazy purple was in 96
__________________
Axios... Then again, I wouldn't feel the way I do if I were.
TomStev is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 01:43 AM   #154585
Jeeper
 
JVLemur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California
Posts: 4,478
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomStev View Post
Lol is that pepto pink?
i propose we name it Keymo Pink
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbostixxx View Post
that looks like Keymos Jeep
lol yup...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post
Ooooooh man! I'd totally take that thing! It's the same year as my Baby too! I've always wanted a stock "beater" YJ as well. Haha! I wonder how bad the rust and other stuff is... They didn't put much in the description...

And y'all see that!? Proof my YJ was not pink!!! The paint is SUN FADED just like mine was!!!
rust shouldnt be bad, its in california after all, it looks pretty beat up lol.

or it was pink...
__________________
Don't follow the Hype, follow your Heart.
JVLemur is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 01:44 AM   #154586
Jeeper
 
JKralph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: KCK
Posts: 10,836
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVLemur
hey man, i found this on my local CL lol 1989 JEEP WRANGLER 6 CYL
Interesting, pink was a very popular color that year...
JKralph is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 01:45 AM   #154587
Jeeper
 
JKralph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: KCK
Posts: 10,836
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVLemur
i propose we name it Keymo Pink
Amazingly appropriate and poignant
JKralph is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 01:45 AM   #154588
Jeeper
 
TomStev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Weatherford, Texas
Posts: 5,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVLemur View Post
i propose we name it Keymo Pink

lol yup...

rust shouldnt be bad, its in california after all, it looks pretty beat up lol.

or it was pink...
what color is that? Oh it's Keymo..... Lol
__________________
Axios... Then again, I wouldn't feel the way I do if I were.
TomStev is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 01:49 AM   #154589
War Damn Eagle

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 27,923
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomStev View Post
Was pink ever a stock color? I know plumb crazy purple was in 96
What vehicle was the purple offered on in 96?
Pink/Purple was offered by Mopar in the 70's on their muscle cars
__________________
gixxerphil is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 01:51 AM   #154590
Jeeper
 
TomStev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Weatherford, Texas
Posts: 5,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post

What vehicle was the purple offered on in 96?
Pink was offered by Mopar in the 70's on their muscle cars
Wrangler sport. My buddy had one. We had a not so nice name for it lol. Pretty sure it was a 96. Could have been a 99.

__________________
Axios... Then again, I wouldn't feel the way I do if I were.
TomStev is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Tags
!jen still rocks , !keymo's still watching , !keymoseezuall , !missing you! , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) guns! , ( . ) ( . ) , don't eat the brown acid , don't watch-participate! , emmersomes , hookers and blow , inwinity , jeep.chick investigations , let your freak flag fly , mmm muffins , never gone , protection required , so late it's early , up the republic , ^i miss cookies

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



« Three Word Story | - »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Too late for spare. GREEN-MACHINE JK General Discussion Forum 62 05-30-2011 06:34 AM
Happy Halloween, a little late Captnrich General Jeep Discussion 2 11-04-2010 11:29 AM
Is it to late to Lift?? anmllvr720 YJ General Discussion Forum 10 05-23-2009 11:01 AM
RIP: Late Night With Conan O'Brien AzTJ Off-Topic 1 02-21-2009 02:09 AM
Late 70's early 80's CJ ExDementia CJ General Discussion Forum 1 08-11-2008 07:20 AM



» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:57 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC