Late Night Day Walkers - Enter at Your Own Risk - Page 5158 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off-Topic

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 04-29-2013, 03:07 AM   #154711
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post
Baptists don't play with snakes...that's Pentecostals
You aint been to SE Texas in the bayou then.

CrazyBull is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 03:09 AM   #154712
Jeeper
 
TomStev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Weatherford, Texas
Posts: 5,248
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post

Baptists don't play with snakes...that's Pentecostals
While the baptist church I grew up in didn't, there is a very heavy baptist following as well as many baptist churches that do perform snake handling. Generally deep southern baptists.

__________________
Axios... Then again, I wouldn't feel the way I do if I were.
TomStev is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 03:10 AM   #154713
War Damn Eagle

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 25,925
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post
Autos are no fun to drive in my opinion. Plus, the manual driving style is ingrained in my brain or soemthing. Haha! Even when I AM driving an automatic (the GF's Rav4) I'll hear the RPMs increase and then I'll just naturally reach down like I'm going for the shifter or something.

The crazy thing is - the YJ is a 5-speed and my J-truck is a 4-speed (only use 3 gears though) the two are COMPLETELY different shift patterns and I don't even have to think twice anymore to make the transition. What's worse - is when I actually try to think about it I start getting confused, but if I don't think about it everything comes naturally.

I find myself trying to shift in an auto too
My Waggy is an auto
__________________
gixxerphil is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 03:12 AM   #154714
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,828
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomStev View Post
Good night everyone
Good night, Guns!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKralph View Post

So, naturey part of utah: good
Everything else about utah: not so good
That's how it's sounding to me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
Jeep Owners Manual

CJ :Common Jackass
YJ :You Jackass
TJ :Total Jackass
JK :Jackass Knockoff
JKU :Jackass Knockoff Unlimited
I don't think I've seen that version! I like mine though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
LDS stands for Latter Day Saints..another name for mormons. Don't ask me..I don't understand baptists and waving snakes around either.
Oooooh! I see I see! Well, I understand the letters now. Still don't understand all the differences in the religions and what-not...

*Not asking for a lesson - unless someone REALLY feels like spending their night typing all of that out.

Personally, I don't see what the big deal is - you don't need to have a religion to believe in something... You know?
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 03:13 AM   #154715
Jeeper
 
mckey73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: 'burque
Posts: 9,263
hey hey
__________________
“Animals don't hate, and we're supposed to be better than them.”

-Elvis Presley
mckey73 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 03:14 AM   #154716
Jeeper
 
JKralph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: KCK
Posts: 10,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo

Autos are no fun to drive in my opinion. Plus, the manual driving style is ingrained in my brain or soemthing. Haha! Even when I AM driving an automatic (the GF's Rav4) I'll hear the RPMs increase and then I'll just naturally reach down like I'm going for the shifter or something.

The crazy thing is - the YJ is a 5-speed and my J-truck is a 4-speed (only use 3 gears though) the two are COMPLETELY different shift patterns and I don't even have to think twice anymore to make the transition. What's worse - is when I actually try to think about it I start getting confused, but if I don't think about it everything comes naturally.
My right hand and left foot get bored in an auto with nothing to do.
JKralph is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 03:16 AM   #154717
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,828
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post
I find myself trying to shift in an auto too
My Waggy is an auto
Glad I'm not the only one! I told one of my buddies who drives a stick and he acted like I was the crazy one! Though he doesn't like sticks - he just got his because it was a super cheap car.

OH NO!! We need to fix that... Haha! Speaking of fixing - did you check out that Gladiator at all?
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 03:17 AM   #154718
Jeeper
 
JKralph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: KCK
Posts: 10,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo
Personally, I don't see what the big deal is - you don't need to have a religion to believe in something... You know?
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckey73
hey hey
J!
JKralph is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 03:18 AM   #154719
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,828
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckey73 View Post
hey hey
Hey Jay!

Where have you been hiding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKralph View Post
My right hand and left foot get bored in an auto with nothing to do.
Exactly!!! YES! More people that feel this way!!!
My left foot will bounce sometimes and I totally don't know what to do with my right hand. Usually, eventually, I'll end up moving it to the shifter and messing with it anyway (just not taking it out of gear).
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 03:18 AM   #154720
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
Turbostixxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 19,094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
I drive the car my left foot keeps looking for a clutch and I park it wherever the stick is in and wonder why I can't get the (#*$ key out.
Do this ALL the time when I drive my civic. It's irritating!!
__________________
_______
/l
,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

1997 Wrangler SE:4" Lift; 33x11x16; Q9000 Winch
Turbostixxx is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 03:19 AM   #154721
War Damn Eagle

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 25,925
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckey73 View Post
hey hey
Jay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKralph View Post
My right hand and left foot get bored in an auto with nothing to do.
My right hand never gets bored
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post
Glad I'm not the only one! I told one of my buddies who drives a stick and he acted like I was the crazy one! Though he doesn't like sticks - he just got his because it was a super cheap car.

OH NO!! We need to fix that... Haha! Speaking of fixing - did you check out that Gladiator at all?

No, I went to visit my parents this weekend. I may try to get up there this Friday...I have yet to make it to the post office and get a price to ship Tom the Jerry can
__________________
gixxerphil is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 03:19 AM   #154722
Jeeper
 
mckey73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: 'burque
Posts: 9,263
hey Griff, Keymo, Rainy, Phil.

I believe that Brittany Spears should be one of Baskin Robin's 31 flavors!
__________________
“Animals don't hate, and we're supposed to be better than them.”

-Elvis Presley
mckey73 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 03:21 AM   #154723
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
Turbostixxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 19,094
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckey73 View Post
hey hey
JAY! Thank you thank you thank you! I figured FedEx is the only one to allow holding at one of their locations, 4 boxes are getting here Tuesday and another 2 Wednesday, can't let the wife see that!! So I get them all being held.
__________________
_______
/l
,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

1997 Wrangler SE:4" Lift; 33x11x16; Q9000 Winch
Turbostixxx is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 03:21 AM   #154724
War Damn Eagle

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 25,925
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckey73 View Post
hey Griff, Keymo, Rainy, Phil.

I believe that Brittany Spears should be one of Baskin Robin's 31 flavors!

Why...b/c anyone can get a free sample?
__________________
gixxerphil is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 03:21 AM   #154725
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
Turbostixxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 19,094
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKralph View Post

My right hand and left foot get bored in an auto with nothing to do.
I usually tap my foot...won't say what I do with my hand
__________________
_______
/l
,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

1997 Wrangler SE:4" Lift; 33x11x16; Q9000 Winch
Turbostixxx is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 03:23 AM   #154726
Jeeper
 
Bubbas94yj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: ohio
Posts: 8,035
Good morning fellas
__________________
Hick life
Bubbas94yj is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 03:23 AM   #154727
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,828
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post
My right hand never gets bored


Quote:
No, I went to visit my parents this weekend. I may try to get up there this Friday...I have yet to make it to the post office and get a price to ship Tom the Jerry can
Ahhh! I see I see! I was just curious! I'm excited to see what all's left on that bad boy!

Supposedly it's going to rain the next 3 days or so - but I'm hoping to make a walk though the U-pull here in town if there's some nice weather and I can get the chance after Tuesday.

Are there any general GM parts you need that you can think of? (FSJs came with A LOT of GM parts...)
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 03:23 AM   #154728
Jeeper
 
JKralph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: KCK
Posts: 10,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil
My right hand never gets bored
Oh you little rapscallion!
JKralph is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 03:23 AM   #154729
Jeeper
 
mckey73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: 'burque
Posts: 9,263
Sorry guys, wish I could stay.
__________________
“Animals don't hate, and we're supposed to be better than them.”

-Elvis Presley
mckey73 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 03:24 AM   #154730
Jeeper
 
mckey73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: 'burque
Posts: 9,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post
Why...b/c anyone can get a free sample?
Pssshhh, I'd get the Sundae!
__________________
“Animals don't hate, and we're supposed to be better than them.”

-Elvis Presley
mckey73 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 03:24 AM   #154731
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKralph View Post
Agreed.



J!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbostixxx View Post
Do this ALL the time when I drive my civic. It's irritating!!
Damn...that's like prehistoric Prius.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post



Oooooh! I see I see! Well, I understand the letters now. Still don't understand all the differences in the religions and what-not...

*Not asking for a lesson - unless someone REALLY feels like spending their night typing all of that out.

Personally, I don't see what the big deal is - you don't need to have a religion to believe in something... You know?
Nope. I don't need a big white building to tell me there is somebody out there. All I have to do is walk out the door and look at the mountains, see the birds and deer and the chipmunks and know someone is in charge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckey73 View Post
hey Griff, Keymo, Rainy, Phil.

I believe that Brittany Spears should be one of Baskin Robin's 31 flavors!
Only if you like the additional ho and herpes flavoring.
CrazyBull is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 03:25 AM   #154732
Jeeper
 
JKralph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: KCK
Posts: 10,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckey73
Sorry guys, wish I could stay.
Wow! time sure flies, am i right?

Later jay
JKralph is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 03:25 AM   #154733
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,061
Images: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnham21 View Post
Furious fuchsia is supposed to be coming out on jeeps for the 2014 model year later on same as the challengers had a few
Years ago
!!! I tried to get my dad to give me that pink challenger he had it in the showroom it was soooo nice all white leather... Pink stitching on the seats! I told him it had RT stickers on the side so it had to belong to an RT lol. Didn't work... Then I complained the longest time about how they should've made a pink jeep. If they come up with it this year ill be sooooo sad.
Melodiii is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 03:26 AM   #154734
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post

My right hand never gets bored

And here I was thinking I was the only one who redefined the term "Carjacking".
CrazyBull is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 03:27 AM   #154735
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Buffalo NY
Posts: 4,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post

!!! I tried to get my dad to give me that pink challenger he had it in the showroom it was soooo nice all white leather... Pink stitching on the seats! I told him it had RT stickers on the side so it had to belong to an RT lol. Didn't work... Then I complained the longest time about how they should've made a pink jeep. If they come up with it this year ill be sooooo sad.
Lots of rumors on it coming out in that color within a year or so. Google it
Farnham21 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 03:27 AM   #154736
Jeeper
 
JVLemur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California
Posts: 4,474
Finally home, starving and allergies are hitting me hard.
__________________
Don't follow the Hype, follow your Heart.
JVLemur is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 03:27 AM   #154737
Jeeper
 
Bubbas94yj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: ohio
Posts: 8,035
How's everyone doing this Monday morning?
__________________
Hick life
Bubbas94yj is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 03:29 AM   #154738
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
Turbostixxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 19,094
Pissed I took a 5 hour nap and I am now awake at 4:30am....
__________________
_______
/l
,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

1997 Wrangler SE:4" Lift; 33x11x16; Q9000 Winch
Turbostixxx is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 03:30 AM   #154739
War Damn Eagle

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 25,925
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbas94yj View Post
Good morning fellas
Sup Aaron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post
Are there any general GM parts you need that you can think of? (FSJs came with A LOT of GM parts...)
Not that I know of...I really need to have it here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKralph View Post

Oh you little rapscallion!
__________________
gixxerphil is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 03:30 AM   #154740
Jeeper
 
Bubbas94yj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: ohio
Posts: 8,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbostixxx View Post
Pissed I took a 5 hour nap and I am not awake at 4:30am....
Hey Tom, that sucks

__________________
Hick life
Bubbas94yj is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Tags
!jen still rocks , !keymo's still watching , !keymoseezuall , !missing you! , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) guns! , ( . ) ( . ) , don't eat the brown acid , don't watch-participate! , emmersomes , hookers and blow , inwinity , jeep.chick investigations , let your freak flag fly , mmm muffins , never gone , protection required , so late it's early , up the republic , ^i miss cookies

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Too late for spare. GREEN-MACHINE JK General Discussion Forum 62 05-30-2011 06:34 AM
Happy Halloween, a little late Captnrich General Jeep Discussion 2 11-04-2010 11:29 AM
Is it to late to Lift?? anmllvr720 YJ General Discussion Forum 10 05-23-2009 11:01 AM
RIP: Late Night With Conan O'Brien AzTJ Off-Topic 1 02-21-2009 02:09 AM
Late 70's early 80's CJ ExDementia CJ General Discussion Forum 1 08-11-2008 07:20 AM



» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:58 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC