Late Night Day Walkers - Enter at Your Own Risk - Page 5346 - Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off-Topic

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 05-10-2013, 01:18 PM   #160351
Jeeper
 
Raiderfan001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Knob Noster, MO
Posts: 7,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post
Dude! See if he would be willing to switch you or something if it's possible! Tell him the situation and he just might be willing to help you out!
No I mean the Capt with me has a bf in the States that bought a ticket to see her when we arrive in Baltimore.
Raiderfan001 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:19 PM   #160352
Jeeper
 
MackInBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: East of a land far far away
Posts: 36,748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post

Haha! Some girls...

Once again, I can relate to Tony...
The GF gave me a good "talking to" when I asked to see that smokey the bear t-shirt picture when I missed it. I realize in remaining appropriate I should not have asked to see the picture again, even though I honestly did not believe you would show it again... Not blaming you or trying getting you involved in anything else - it's over and she SAYS she's cool. Just another one of those harmless things that got blown out of proportion.
What t shirt? What did I miss?
__________________
I run over stuff
MackInBlack is online now   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:19 PM   #160353
Jeeper
 
Raiderfan001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Knob Noster, MO
Posts: 7,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post
Haha! Some girls...

Once again, I can relate to Tony...
The GF gave me a good "talking to" when I asked to see that smokey the bear t-shirt picture when I missed it. I realize in remaining appropriate I should not have asked to see the picture again, even though I honestly did not believe you would show it again... Not blaming you or trying getting you involved in anything else - it's over and she SAYS she's cool. Just another one of those harmless things that got blown out of proportion.
JG has the Smokey the Bear shirt :P
Raiderfan001 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:20 PM   #160354
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckey73 View Post
Okay, just what the crap is going on here!?!? Doesn't anyone trust anyone else anymore? Yeah I have issues too but I'm pretty sure none of them stem from WF. I'm up late all by myself most of the time, I could be on Ashley Madison or something... Just sayin'.

Now do you guys flirt with the opposite sex in real life? Sounds like these girls need a left handed cigarette to me. I hate jealousy, hate it. Where's the I hate thread, I have a few things to say...
WORD DUDE!

And NO! I do NOT flirt with the opposite sex in real life!Now, the same sex....

JOKING JOKING! I don't even talk to girls outside of work and on the LNDW thread - which is basically a group conversation...

... What or who is Ashley Madison...?
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:23 PM   #160355
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderfan001 View Post
No I mean the Capt with me has a bf in the States that bought a ticket to see her when we arrive in Baltimore.
Oooooh! Sorry! I may have read that wrong... Evidently I'm messing up all over! Haha!

But that really sucks too... Is this something that happens often? I know my boss's son got delayed twice in getting deployed... You'd think they'd be better at getting people back though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackdj1 View Post
What t shirt? What did I miss?
Wrong person! My bad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderfan001 View Post
JG has the Smokey the Bear shirt :P
FCK! MY BAD! Mistaken Identity...

SO Sorry Sarah!
(At least I got the right name!!)
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:24 PM   #160356
Mr. Little Tires

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 35,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post

I tried that defense the first time I got "talked to" Didn't work as well as I was hoping... Actually - she kind of blew up over that, too.

"It sickens me how guys think they can just say things like that to girls just because it's over the internet" "Why don't those girls do anything about it" "How could you even participate in that conversation" ... Blah blah blah...

Things like that for probably an hour!
(I seriously said about 3 sentences the whole time...)
Just tell her I'm really a sweat heart at the end if the day
__________________
The last true Wrangler ended with a metal grille
gixxerphil is online now   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:24 PM   #160357
Jeeper
 
Jeep.chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: OHIO
Posts: 14,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderfan001 View Post

JG has the Smokey the Bear shirt :P
Whew!!! I was soooo lost!!
__________________
Sarah
MUD BUNNY
Jeep.chick is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:28 PM   #160358
Jeeper
 
MackInBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: East of a land far far away
Posts: 36,748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep.chick View Post

Whew!!! I was soooo lost!!
Welcome to my world...
__________________
I run over stuff
MackInBlack is online now   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:29 PM   #160359
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post
Just tell her I'm really a sweat heart at the end if the day
I know! I told her that you (and all the other guys) are really, actually, good people and are just having some fun knowing that, that's all it is - fun. *shrugs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep.chick View Post
Whew!!! I was soooo lost!!
SO SORRY! I feel like an idiot - really.

Probably didn't help my case - I feel like I'm not held in your highest favor as it is.
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:31 PM   #160360
Jeeper
 
mckey73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Scappoose
Posts: 12,103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep.chick View Post
Whew!!! I was soooo lost!!


You just go without shirts altogether!
__________________
“My Stapler is a Swingline.”

-Milton Waddams
mckey73 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:33 PM   #160361
Jeeper
 
JVLemur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California
Posts: 4,631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post

Daaaaang man... That sucks. I know how it goes though, man... Though you probably have it worse than me with your situation - I at least have buddies around and work and what-not... I feel bad for ya' man.

[Edited for further details]
I got accused by the GF for "flirting" with Tosh. She totally blew up over what I thought was nothing. Evidently she was getting suspicious because I spent so much time on here and told some girl she works with at work. Evidently this girl who doesn't even own a real Jeep - like a Liberty or something - that made an account on here and has started "spying" on me. She checked back and saw that I told Tosh she had beautiful eyes once - this was probably close to 6 months ago and I'd made the comment probably a week before that (yeah - she looked super far back, I don't even know how far). How do I know she's STILL been spying on me? Now she tells the GF every time I make any sort of borderline comment, even when joking or giving an "x2" to a dirty comment someone else makes, and I hear about it the next day (I hope she sees this)... Last time I heard something was maybe a week(?) ago - that night when Melodie worked on that bleeding pt. for like 2 hours and got blood everywhere... Said she makes hearts beat again and I said something like: "Or stop them Haha!"... Got the whole "Are you sure you don't want to be with someone else?" guilt trip for that... Hence one of the many reasons I usually don't get on during the day anymore and only really at work... It sucks how they can ruin some things for you like that - but you can't help but love 'em...

Why are you physically beat up?? OH SNAP! You got some intense travel plans ahead! Haha! Hopefully all of that goes well and you have fun on vacation! And that's cool about the game! Way to go Jorge's GF!

I'm alright. Nothing too exciting going on...
My driver's side door handle has been broken for forever and I've had a new one for just about as long. I thought I was going to swap them today but getting the handles out of YJs and TJs is just about one of the hardest things I've ever had to do to my YJ (I've swapped both in the past). So I decided since the handle wasn't actually BROKEN and just an internal component bent - I bent it back and we'll see how long it lasts. Haha!

Good afternoon to you too, Donnie!
It's like *most* women think the same. The gf isn't too fond of this thread either but she lets it go.

I'm not usually clumsy but sometimes things happen, hurt my shoulder in the process and of course it's like it attracts every object possible and I keep hitting it lol.
I do, it's one thing after the other, I'm waiting to hear from a potential job though which would put everything on hold, I'd lose my plane ticket and $$$ but its worth it for the job.

So you went to fix a broken handle which wasn't broken so you didn't fix it and you're now waiting for it to break to try and fix it? Lol sounds like me...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
On my way home for the confrontation. She went way back to some beat me black and blue comment. Beats me, i don't remember. I don't say things I think out with thought of intention. I'm not looking. Also with you guys, you're stress relief. Phil helped save my ducking life. I'm a people person but I'm a quiet people person. Here i express myself. In person I'm more reserved. Oh well. Back on the road. Hour and a half to go. Then I have the distinct feeling I'll be in the Jeep going somewhere.
Hey man everyone here knows its for s**ts and giggles, no ones here on a mission to do anything wrong, some people need to lighten up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckey73 View Post
Okay, just what the crap is going on here!?!? Doesn't anyone trust anyone else anymore? Yeah I have issues too but I'm pretty sure none of them stem from WF. I'm up late all by myself most of the time, I could be on Ashley Madison or something... Just sayin'.

Now do you guys flirt with the opposite sex in real life? Sounds like these girls need a left handed cigarette to me. I hate jealousy, hate it. Where's the I hate thread, I have a few things to say...
Apparently not=/ I'm a bit of the jealous type myself but I've learned to give it up, causes too much stress.

Umm no, but I do have a couple of friends I'm really close with, I'm talking they like to be all touchy feely, now I stopped that because I wouldn't like if the gf did that too, but I still get s**t for it when they text me with pet names lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post

Just tell her I'm really a sweat heart at the end if the day
And add lying to the argument? Lol
__________________
Don't follow the Hype, follow your Heart.
JVLemur is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:42 PM   #160362
Jeeper
 
Jeep.chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: OHIO
Posts: 14,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post



SO SORRY! I feel like an idiot - really.

Probably didn't help my case - I feel like I'm not held in your highest favor as it is.
You nut.. I think you're awesome!
__________________
Sarah
MUD BUNNY
Jeep.chick is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:46 PM   #160363
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
Sarah you are just fine. What I'm dealing with is a lady who's ex, a cop, ran off on her. I'm a widower. We hit it off. She has insecurity issues I can't cure. I never flirt in person and I mean anyone I've ever met on the planet. Not even her friends. I'd like to meet you, hell all of you...and tie wrap Dustin. Is that gonna happen? Seriously doubt it but what is life without hope? Lately I don't even ask. And by that i mean things I Want to do. Take this weekend. You I know i pushed dirt riot far back in my mind thus forgetting about it knowing she would have plans? Didn't know till i pulled in last night to pitch my tent and saw the signs. So what would the point? I think I've surrendered so much of myself I'm too afraid to be the crazy idiot I sometimes like to be
CrazyBull is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:47 PM   #160364
Jeeper
 
LaurEatsBrains's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Maryland
Posts: 2,488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderfan001
Mother ****ers canceled my flight on the 14th. So it looks like as of now my flight out to Baltimore is on the 18th now...
Hurry up and wait. Go figure. I'm off work, still. Trying to figure out if everyone else is...
LaurEatsBrains is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:48 PM   #160365
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post

Just tell her I'm really a sweat heart at the end if the day
I'll hump your sheep Phil but you have to hold the damn thing still.
CrazyBull is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:49 PM   #160366
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVLemur View Post
It's like *most* women think the same. The gf isn't too fond of this thread either but she lets it go.

I'm not usually clumsy but sometimes things happen, hurt my shoulder in the process and of course it's like it attracts every object possible and I keep hitting it lol.
I do, it's one thing after the other, I'm waiting to hear from a potential job though which would put everything on hold, I'd lose my plane ticket and $$$ but its worth it for the job.

So you went to fix a broken handle which wasn't broken so you didn't fix it and you're now waiting for it to break to try and fix it? Lol sounds like me...
Ahh! I know how THAT goes! Haha! Sorry dude... Hopefully it gets healing up on you. Maybe that vacation time will do it some good.

Oh! Potential job, eh?? What would you be doing? Understandable for a good job... Sucks you lose the vacation though... And money... Is the ticket non-refundable or something??

hahaha! Kind of.. I mean, I was going to swap handles completely. The outside of the handle has some rust and stuff on it. But then there was just a bent piece - so I bent it back... Temporarily fixing it... I'm assuming it'll fail again since it had bent in the first place... But I'm hoping it'll work for a little while. Got more "vanity" items that need addressed as well, so I'm planning on taking care of it when I do those for sure.

Man! Look at me trying to defend my half-@$$ed job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep.chick View Post
You nut.. I think you're awesome!
Foooooor reeeeeaaaaaal???
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:50 PM   #160367
Jeeper
 
Supercop260's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Virginia
Posts: 6,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderfan001 View Post
Mother ****ers canceled my flight on the 14th. So it looks like as of now my flight out to Baltimore is on the 18th now...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderfan001 View Post
I'm more pissed that they cancelled it when Dustin and Ronnie took time off for it. One of the Captains i'm with her bf has a plane ticket for the 14th...c***suckers.

And some piece of garbage keeps busting ass in the terminal that smells like he is shitting his pants.
That really sucks dude. Rabbit texted me earlier to let me know. Don't worry though, we'll still party on Tues on your behalf

If you're already in transit, how could they move your connecting flight that far back? This is one of the many reasons I'm glad to be out of the military...
Supercop260 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:52 PM   #160368
Krew Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Turbostixxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 20,477
4 sets of Teflon Shield Wiper blades...$36 shipped to my door think I'm good on wipers
__________________
_______
/l
,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

1997 Wrangler SE:4" Lift; 33x11x16; Q9000 Winch
Turbostixxx is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:53 PM   #160369
Jeeper
 
Supercop260's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Virginia
Posts: 6,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
Sarah you are just fine. What I'm dealing with is a lady who's ex, a cop, ran off on her. I'm a widower. We hit it off. She has insecurity issues I can't cure. I never flirt in person and I mean anyone I've ever met on the planet. Not even her friends. I'd like to meet you, hell all of you...and tie wrap Dustin. Is that gonna happen? Seriously doubt it but what is life without hope? Lately I don't even ask. And by that i mean things I Want to do. Take this weekend. You I know i pushed dirt riot far back in my mind thus forgetting about it knowing she would have plans? Didn't know till i pulled in last night to pitch my tent and saw the signs. So what would the point? I think I've surrendered so much of myself I'm too afraid to be the crazy idiot I sometimes like to be
I can handle the hog tying of the Rabbit I have the prisoner style zip ties too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurEatsBrains View Post

Hurry up and wait. Go figure. I'm off work, still. Trying to figure out if everyone else is...
I took Friday night off to help set up the club show for Sat. I'll be at that in the morning and have to work that night.

Of you're off, go pick up up and bring him to the Jeep show!
Supercop260 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:53 PM   #160370
Jeeper
 
JVLemur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California
Posts: 4,631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post

I'll hump your sheep Phil but you have to hold the damn thing still.
Ah there's Tony lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post

Ahh! I know how THAT goes! Haha! Sorry dude... Hopefully it gets healing up on you. Maybe that vacation time will do it some good.

Oh! Potential job, eh?? What would you be doing? Understandable for a good job... Sucks you lose the vacation though... And money... Is the ticket non-refundable or something??

hahaha! Kind of.. I mean, I was going to swap handles completely. The outside of the handle has some rust and stuff on it. But then there was just a bent piece - so I bent it back... Temporarily fixing it... Man! Look at me trying to defend my half-@$$ed job!

Foooooor reeeeeaaaaaal???
Eh it's just sore now, it's more of a nuance lol.

Yea, it'd be worth it, I'd make up the money lost on the plane ticket on first months salary. It's an IT job, IT generalist, lowest man in the totem pole but a lot better than what I do now, and would help me relocate to SoCal where I want to live lol.

No need to lol I've been fixing the same flare for the last month I just never seem to get around to finishing it lol, all it needs is Bedliner now lol.
__________________
Don't follow the Hype, follow your Heart.
JVLemur is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:57 PM   #160371
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
Ronnie, what's the view of guys having to take a road side leak?
CrazyBull is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:58 PM   #160372
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
Sarah you are just fine. What I'm dealing with is a lady who's ex, a cop, ran off on her. I'm a widower. We hit it off. She has insecurity issues I can't cure. I never flirt in person and I mean anyone I've ever met on the planet. Not even her friends. I'd like to meet you, hell all of you...and tie wrap Dustin. Is that gonna happen? Seriously doubt it but what is life without hope? Lately I don't even ask. And by that i mean things I Want to do. Take this weekend. You I know i pushed dirt riot far back in my mind thus forgetting about it knowing she would have plans? Didn't know till i pulled in last night to pitch my tent and saw the signs. So what would the point? I think I've surrendered so much of myself I'm too afraid to be the crazy idiot I sometimes like to be
Hey man... I don't know how you talk to you lady when you talk to her... But I feel like she needs to hear what you're telling us, too. You gotta' be honest with her and tell her how you're feeling about these types of things. In a relationship there's give and take... And it sounds like you're doing all the "giving" and no "taking".. Or it seems that was in regards to plans and things you want to do - and not just during the day or night when you have nothing to do - I'm talking PLANS. Like going camping and watching Dirt Riot... She doesn't have to DO what you want... But she needs to LET YOU DO when YOU want every now and then... You know?

It's not worth it going through your life miserable... It's not good for you. And it's not good on your relationship. If she truly loves you and cares about your well-being - she'll understand, or at least try to understand this...
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 02:04 PM   #160373
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbostixxx View Post
4 sets of Teflon Shield Wiper blades...$36 shipped to my door think I'm good on wipers
OH YEAH! I've had the same wipers on my YJ for like 5 years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVLemur View Post
Ah there's Tony lol

Eh it's just sore now, it's more of a nuance lol.

Yea, it'd be worth it, I'd make up the money lost on the plane ticket on first months salary. It's an IT job, IT generalist, lowest man in the totem pole but a lot better than what I do now, and would help me relocate to SoCal where I want to live lol.

No need to lol I've been fixing the same flare for the last month I just never seem to get around to finishing it lol, all it needs is Bedliner now lol.
Well, that's good to hear at least!

Oh! VERY NICE! Yeah, that definitely sounds like a job you would want to put off plans for. And even getting to move to the general location of where you would like to live - state-wise I mean. THAT'S AWESOME!
IT, eh? Is there potential for moving up eventually, though? Or are you going to do your time there and get "experience" and then start looking for something better? ... Or do you have more school to go?

Haha! Wait... So ONE flare? Like all the other ones are bedlined and everything already?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
Ronnie, what's the view of guys having to take a road side leak?
I heard that legally you can do it - but only if you do it into the wind.
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 02:04 PM   #160374
Jeeper
 
Dewstr1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Starkville, MS
Posts: 7,180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post

Hey man... I don't know how you talk to you lady when you talk to her... But I feel like she needs to hear what you're telling us, too. You gotta' be honest with her and tell her how you're feeling about these types of things. In a relationship there's give and take... And it sounds like you're doing all the "giving" and no "taking".. Or it seems that was in regards to plans and things you want to do - and not just during the day or night when you have nothing to do - I'm talking PLANS. Like going camping and watching Dirt Riot... She doesn't have to DO what you want... But she needs to LET YOU DO when YOU want every now and then... You know?

It's not worth it going through your life miserable... It's not good for you. And it's not good on your relationship. If she truly loves you and cares about your well-being - she'll understand.
Damn! Look at Shaine, bein all sensitive and shit!
Dewstr1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 02:06 PM   #160375
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post

Hey man... I don't know how you talk to you lady when you talk to her... But I feel like she needs to hear what you're telling us, too. You gotta' be honest with her and tell her how you're feeling about these types of things. In a relationship there's give and take... And it sounds like you're doing all the "giving" and no "taking".. Or it seems that was in regards to plans and things you want to do - and not just during the day or night when you have nothing to do - I'm talking PLANS. Like going camping and watching Dirt Riot... She doesn't have to DO what you want... But she needs to LET YOU DO when YOU want every now and then... You know?

It's not worth it going through your life miserable... It's not good for you. And it's not good on your relationship. If she truly loves you and cares about your well-being - she'll understand.
Easier said than done sometimes.

I did find a portable Copper Crapper to take a leak at.
CrazyBull is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 02:07 PM   #160376
Jeeper
 
Dewstr1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Starkville, MS
Posts: 7,180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
Ronnie, what's the view of guys having to take a road side leak?
Don't do it, if you're with your buddies.....they'll drive off, leavin you exposed. Trust me, I know.
Dewstr1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 02:10 PM   #160377
Jeeper
 
JVLemur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California
Posts: 4,631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post

OH YEAH! I've had the same wipers on my YJ for like 5 years!

Well, that's good to hear at least!

Oh! VERY NICE! Yeah, that definitely sounds like a job you would want to put off plans for. And even getting to move to the general location of where you would like to live - state-wise I mean. THAT'S AWESOME!
IT, eh? Is there potential for moving up eventually, though? Or are you going to do your time there and get "experience" and then start looking for something better? ... Or do you have more school to go?

Haha! Wait... So ONE flare? Like all the other ones are bedlined and everything already?

I heard that legally you can do it - but only if you do it into the wind.
Yea I'd like to leave California but SoCal is fine too, I'll finally get a surfboard again and like 15mins from the beach as opposed to 3hours lol.

IT isn't in my field but I'm sure I can switch from the IT department into the accounting or sales/marketing department with time. I do have school left.

Yea, one flare left, it's sanded down and primed, just needs Bedliner and well it's been 3 months and I have t gotten around to it yet lol. Don't judge me
__________________
Don't follow the Hype, follow your Heart.
JVLemur is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 02:10 PM   #160378
Jeeper
 
Jeep.chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: OHIO
Posts: 14,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post

Hey man... I don't know how you talk to you lady when you talk to her... But I feel like she needs to hear what you're telling us, too. You gotta' be honest with her and tell her how you're feeling about these types of things. In a relationship there's give and take... And it sounds like you're doing all the "giving" and no "taking".. Or it seems that was in regards to plans and things you want to do - and not just during the day or night when you have nothing to do - I'm talking PLANS. Like going camping and watching Dirt Riot... She doesn't have to DO what you want... But she needs to LET YOU DO when YOU want every now and then... You know?

It's not worth it going through your life miserable... It's not good for you. And it's not good on your relationship. If she truly loves you and cares about your well-being - she'll understand.
x1,000,000,000!
__________________
Sarah
MUD BUNNY
Jeep.chick is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 02:11 PM   #160379
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewstr1 View Post
Damn! Look at Shaine, bein all sensitive and shit!
Well, I WAS just using my sewing machine... Sooo...

Jokes jokes!

Hey Dew!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
Easier said than done sometimes.

I did find a portable Copper Crapper to take a leak at.
Hey man... I've been through MANY of these conversations over - in my eyes - nothing... She might not want to hear it, but she needs to. Not saying to NOT hear her out. Let her say her bit, address her points, and then tell her how you feel. It's only easier said than done if you aren't patient. Be prepared for MANY tangents and many attempts at jabs at the past. Keep your cool, take your time and make sure that when you gotta' say is said... What have either of you gotta' go do that's more important than your relationship right now?

And good to hear you found somewhere to get your business done! haha!
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 02:13 PM   #160380
Krew Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Turbostixxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 20,477
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post

OH YEAH! I've had the same wipers on my YJ for like 5 years!

Well, that's good to hear at least!

Oh! VERY NICE! Yeah, that definitely sounds like a job you would want to put off plans for. And even getting to move to the general location of where you would like to live - state-wise I mean. THAT'S AWESOME!
IT, eh? Is there potential for moving up eventually, though? Or are you going to do your time there and get "experience" and then start looking for something better? ... Or do you have more school to go?

Haha! Wait... So ONE flare? Like all the other ones are bedlined and everything already?

I heard that legally you can do it - but only if you do it into the wind.
Rock Auto. Close out on Trico Wipers. Bout 4 sets of Trico Teflon Shield
__________________
_______
/l
,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

1997 Wrangler SE:4" Lift; 33x11x16; Q9000 Winch
Turbostixxx is offline   Quote
Reply

Tags
!jen still rocks , !keymo's still watching , !keymoseezuall , !missing you! , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) guns! , ( . ) ( . ) , don't eat the brown acid , don't watch-participate! , emmersomes , hookers and blow , inwinity , jeep.chick investigations , let your freak flag fly , need more tags , never gone , so late it's early , up the republic , ^i miss cookies

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Too late for spare. GREEN-MACHINE JK General Discussion Forum 62 05-30-2011 06:34 AM
Happy Halloween, a little late Captnrich General Jeep Discussion 2 11-04-2010 11:29 AM
Is it to late to Lift?? anmllvr720 YJ General Discussion Forum 10 05-23-2009 11:01 AM
RIP: Late Night With Conan O'Brien AzTJ Off-Topic 1 02-21-2009 02:09 AM
Late 70's early 80's CJ ExDementia CJ General Discussion Forum 1 08-11-2008 07:20 AM



Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:13 AM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC