Late Night Day Walkers - Enter at Your Own Risk - Page 5372 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off-Topic

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 05-13-2013, 03:14 AM   #161131
War Damn Eagle

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 28,242
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Jeep Girl View Post
Good morning Everyone!

JG..you're up early

__________________
Every time I see a color matched hard top, I want to rattle can it.
gixxerphil is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-13-2013, 03:16 AM   #161132
Jeeper
 
LaurEatsBrains's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Maryland
Posts: 2,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
Uhm..not the radiology you are thinking of. But thank you.
What other kind of radiology is there? I only know of the medical...

LaurEatsBrains is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-13-2013, 03:18 AM   #161133
Jeeper
 
LaurEatsBrains's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Maryland
Posts: 2,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Jeep Girl View Post
Good morning Everyone!
Mornin'!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckey73 View Post
do it!!



Hello!
Don't encourage my bad behavior
LaurEatsBrains is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-13-2013, 03:21 AM   #161134
Jeeper
 
A Jeep Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckey73 View Post
do it!!
Hello!
Hi!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post
JG..you're up early
Phil...yep dayshift...yippie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurEatsBrains View Post
Mornin'!

Don't encourage my bad behavior
Morning!
__________________
Just cause Turbostixxx uses it in his signature doesn't mean the quote was for him

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Jeep Girl: If you're gonna do it, do it right!
Posted by JKralph: When you're right, you're right, and you, you're right
A Jeep Girl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-13-2013, 03:23 AM   #161135
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurEatsBrains View Post
What other kind of radiology is there? I only know of the medical...
NDT. Non Destructive Testing...use Iridium and Cobalt sources to xray pipe..Oil pipelines mainly. Toting a 75 lb camera up an oil rig in the dark, not to mention the crank and cable in a bucket is a real bitch. No oil rigs here in Utah... Just walk up, slap your film on, do the math and so on. Pay is good.
CrazyBull is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-13-2013, 03:24 AM   #161136
Jeeper
 
mckey73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: La La Land
Posts: 9,781
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurEatsBrains View Post

Don't encourage my bad behavior

That's what boys do.
__________________
“Animals don't hate, and we're supposed to be better than them.”

-Elvis Presley
mckey73 is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-13-2013, 03:27 AM   #161137
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckey73 View Post
That's what boys do.
Don't encourage her dammit. You know how many times I have to sit on my tongue knowing my lady looks? Could be worse though, be in Keymo's shoes or Melodie's Mystery texter.
CrazyBull is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-13-2013, 03:28 AM   #161138
War Damn Eagle

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 28,242
I'm about to piss off this lazy pregnant heffer I work with. This twit is on my last nerve and apparently thinks b/c she is with child, I won't tell her what I think about her
__________________
Every time I see a color matched hard top, I want to rattle can it.
gixxerphil is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-13-2013, 03:30 AM   #161139
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post
I think if you're gonna have a truck bed, have a truck bed
I've never been a fan of the chopped SUV's....JMHO
I suppose you make a good point... How about chopping the Waggy like I said - extending the rear chassis and then putting a J-truck short bed on 'er? Haha! (I know - not a fan of the chopped SUV) I'm just sayin' - why do all that work to the cab when you can just cut and extend something as simple as the rear end?

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Jeep Girl View Post
Good morning Everyone!
Good morning, JG!
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-13-2013, 03:30 AM   #161140
Jeeper
 
A Jeep Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post
I'm about to piss off this lazy pregnant heffer I work with. This twit is on my last nerve and apparently thinks b/c she is with child, I won't tell her what I think about her
You are just trying to make me choke on my tea this morning aren't you?

Just make sure to put a pillow over her belly, i.e. covering the baby's ears before you do it
__________________
Just cause Turbostixxx uses it in his signature doesn't mean the quote was for him

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Jeep Girl: If you're gonna do it, do it right!
Posted by JKralph: When you're right, you're right, and you, you're right
A Jeep Girl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-13-2013, 03:31 AM   #161141
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post
I'm about to piss off this lazy pregnant heffer I work with. This twit is on my last nerve and apparently thinks b/c she is with child, I won't tell her what I think about her
Du Calme Phil, du calme... If you think you are irritable put yourself on hormones, add 40 lbs and then think you have to deal with a dickhead like you? Life is Hard.
CrazyBull is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-13-2013, 03:33 AM   #161142
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
Don't encourage her dammit. You know how many times I have to sit on my tongue knowing my lady looks? Could be worse though, be in Keymo's shoes or Melodie's Mystery texter.


I'm in the same boat as you man... Don't know who it'll be or when I'm gonna' get checked up on. Haha! But I don't have a mystery texter... I'm not THAT cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post
I'm about to piss off this lazy pregnant heffer I work with. This twit is on my last nerve and apparently thinks b/c she is with child, I won't tell her what I think about her
Tell her what it is! But be careful... You have to remember you're at work and you COULD get in trouble depending on what you say. haha!
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-13-2013, 03:33 AM   #161143
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post
I suppose you make a good point... How about chopping the Waggy like I said - extending the rear chassis and then putting a J-truck short bed on 'er? Haha! (I know - not a fan of the chopped SUV) I'm just sayin' - why do all that work to the cab when you can just cut and extend something as simple as the rear end?



Good morning, JG!
Don't forget some 22" spinners, neon lights under the carriage, subwoofers and maybe a meximelt of hydraulic lifts so it can BOUNCE! Oh, and tassels along the windshield.
CrazyBull is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-13-2013, 03:33 AM   #161144
Jeeper
 
mckey73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: La La Land
Posts: 9,781
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post
I'm about to piss off this lazy pregnant heffer I work with. This twit is on my last nerve and apparently thinks b/c she is with child, I won't tell her what I think about her
Just show her this post.
__________________
“Animals don't hate, and we're supposed to be better than them.”

-Elvis Presley
mckey73 is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-13-2013, 03:35 AM   #161145
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
Don't forget some 22" spinners, neon lights under the carriage, subwoofers and maybe a meximelt of hydraulic lifts so it can BOUNCE! Oh, and tassels along the windshield.
Ewww... Maybe on YOUR Jeep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckey73 View Post
Just show her this post.
x2! Haha!
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-13-2013, 03:36 AM   #161146
War Damn Eagle

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 28,242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post

I suppose you make a good point... How about chopping the Waggy like I said - extending the rear chassis and then putting a J-truck short bed on 'er? Haha! (I know - not a fan of the chopped SUV) I'm just sayin' - why do all that work to the cab when you can just cut and extend something as simple as the rear end?

Good morning, JG!
The rear door of Waggy's have the arch for the fender well. Then you have the wheel well for the bed, so I think it would be a lot more work to do that and try to enclose the body, etc......I think
__________________
Every time I see a color matched hard top, I want to rattle can it.
gixxerphil is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-13-2013, 03:37 AM   #161147
Jeeper
 
LaurEatsBrains's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Maryland
Posts: 2,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
NDT. Non Destructive Testing...use Iridium and Cobalt sources to xray pipe..Oil pipelines mainly. Toting a 75 lb camera up an oil rig in the dark, not to mention the crank and cable in a bucket is a real bitch. No oil rigs here in Utah... Just walk up, slap your film on, do the math and so on. Pay is good.
That sounds kinda tough. Make that $$$!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckey73 View Post
That's what boys do.
Bad boys, bad boys, whatchyu gonna do...whatchyu gonna do when they come for youuuuuuuu...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
Don't encourage her dammit. You know how many times I have to sit on my tongue knowing my lady looks? Could be worse though, be in Keymo's shoes or Melodie's Mystery texter.
Wait, what did I miss?
LaurEatsBrains is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-13-2013, 03:40 AM   #161148
War Damn Eagle

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 28,242
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Jeep Girl View Post

You are just trying to make me choke on my tea this morning aren't you?

Just make sure to put a pillow over her belly, i.e. covering the baby's ears before you do it
Iz Sowry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
Du Calme Phil, du calme... If you think you are irritable put yourself on hormones, add 40 lbs and then think you have to deal with a dickhead like you? Life is Hard.
I didn't make her get preggo? Ain't nobody got time for that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post

Tell her what it is! But be careful... You have to remember you're at work and you COULD get in trouble depending on what you say. haha!
I'm just afraid she'll cry b/c of her hormones
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckey73 View Post
Just show her this post.
__________________
Every time I see a color matched hard top, I want to rattle can it.
gixxerphil is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-13-2013, 03:49 AM   #161149
Jeeper
 
mckey73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: La La Land
Posts: 9,781
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post
Iz Sowry

I didn't make her get preggo? Ain't nobody got time for that

I'm just afraid she'll cry b/c of her hormones

Before you tell her anything pretend your mom is in the room. That's made me keep my mouth shut more than once.
__________________
“Animals don't hate, and we're supposed to be better than them.”

-Elvis Presley
mckey73 is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-13-2013, 03:49 AM   #161150
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurEatsBrains View Post
That sounds kinda tough. Make that $$$!



Bad boys, bad boys, whatchyu gonna do...whatchyu gonna do when they come for youuuuuuuu...



Wait, what did I miss?
Been reading up on it since I'm 5 years out of date. We used to use cranks for the sources..uhm,, radioactive source is in a lead :camera: cranked out for a calculated time, then reeled in. Now they have remotes..love technology. Pay is 20+
CrazyBull is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-13-2013, 03:50 AM   #161151
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
Phil... Man up. Stuff her face with a donut. Krispy Kreme cures Everything.....
CrazyBull is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-13-2013, 04:04 AM   #161152
War Damn Eagle

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 28,242
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckey73 View Post

Before you tell her anything pretend your mom is in the room. That's made me keep my mouth shut more than once.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
Phil... Man up. Stuff her face with a donut. Krispy Kreme cures Everything.....
It just happened, she had the nerve to come out after going to the bathroom after me and bitching b/c I left the seat up
Now the toilet was completely clean, I made sure of it. I asked her if she was going to continue to be this lazy after she pops out her child(she rarely gets out of her chair unless it's absolutely necessary) she will roll around the nurse's station so she doesn't have to walk. I also told her I will gladly leave the seat down and she can take her chance of me pissing on the seat.
She's pissed, but not crying
I don't feel bad now
__________________
Every time I see a color matched hard top, I want to rattle can it.
gixxerphil is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-13-2013, 04:06 AM   #161153
Jeeper
 
mckey73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: La La Land
Posts: 9,781
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post
It just happened, she had the nerve to come out after going to the bathroom after me and bitching b/c I left the seat up
Now the toilet was completely clean, I made sure of it. I asked her if she was going to continue to be this lazy after she pops out her child(she rarely gets out of her chair unless it's absolutely necessary) she will roll around the nurse's station so she doesn't have to walk. I also told her I will gladly leave the seat down and she can take her chance of me pissing on the seat.
She's pissed, but not crying
I don't feel bad now


The stupid toilet seat arguement. I hate that one!!

#firstworldproblems
__________________
“Animals don't hate, and we're supposed to be better than them.”

-Elvis Presley
mckey73 is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-13-2013, 04:06 AM   #161154
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post
The rear door of Waggy's have the arch for the fender well. Then you have the wheel well for the bed, so I think it would be a lot more work to do that and try to enclose the body, etc......I think
Eh... You make a decent point... But taking that into account I feel like either one would probably be just as much work as the other. And I'm still kind of leaning towards the Waggy mod over the J-truck mod being easier - at least from ym mindset. (Well, I guess there would be both a Waggy and a J-truck getting chopped in the process... Haha!) Oh, and I should say - if I was modifying the Waggy, I'd leave the rear doors that same and have a "unibody" cab and bed... Basically extending the chassis, and then welding up the short bed (and filling in that spot for the Waggy's rear wheels)... I'd rather modify something like that, than have to weld in new supports and what-not for doors. Let the factory take care of that step. Haha!

You should buy that J-truck and start your project!! Haha! You already have half of it (project)!
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-13-2013, 04:08 AM   #161155
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post
It just happened, she had the nerve to come out after going to the bathroom after me and bitching b/c I left the seat up
Now the toilet was completely clean, I made sure of it. I asked her if she was going to continue to be this lazy after she pops out her child(she rarely gets out of her chair unless it's absolutely necessary) she will roll around the nurse's station so she doesn't have to walk. I also told her I will gladly leave the seat down and she can take her chance of me pissing on the seat.
She's pissed, but not crying
I don't feel bad now
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-13-2013, 04:10 AM   #161156
Jeeper
 
Jeeplover1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 15,529
Sup losers
__________________
Im a Vet and bled for my beliefs and was willing to die for them, what have you done for yours?
Jeeplover1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-13-2013, 04:12 AM   #161157
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeplover1 View Post
Sup losers
Hey Dale!

What's up, man??
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-13-2013, 04:17 AM   #161158
War Damn Eagle

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 28,242
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckey73 View Post



The stupid toilet seat arguement. I hate that one!!

#firstworldproblems
I would have let it slide, had I pissed on the seat or the rim that toilet was sparkling
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post
You should buy that J-truck and start your project!! Haha! You already have half of it (project)!
The only thing I would be able to do is take it apart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post

:takesabow:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeplover1 View Post
Sup losers
Sup
__________________
Every time I see a color matched hard top, I want to rattle can it.
gixxerphil is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-13-2013, 04:18 AM   #161159
Jeeper
 
Keymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keymo View Post
Eh... You make a decent point... But taking that into account I feel like either one would probably be just as much work as the other. And I'm still kind of leaning towards the Waggy mod over the J-truck mod being easier - at least from ym mindset. (Well, I guess there would be both a Waggy and a J-truck getting chopped in the process... Haha!) Oh, and I should say - if I was modifying the Waggy, I'd leave the rear doors that same and have a "unibody" cab and bed... Basically extending the chassis, and then welding up the short bed (and filling in that spot for the Waggy's rear wheels)... I'd rather modify something like that, than have to weld in new supports and what-not for doors. Let the factory take care of that step. Haha!

You should buy that J-truck and start your project!! Haha! You already have half of it (project)!
Or even easier... Chop off the cargo area, seal up the cab - keep the part of the wheel wells that remain, chop the chassis and extend it and then just build on a flatbed with the bottom of the flatbed being level with the original wheel wells.... Th eangle of the doors and original remaining wheel well would play into it perfectly. AND Only sacrifice ONE vehicle. Haha!
__________________
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Keymo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-13-2013, 04:19 AM   #161160
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
It takes a lot of effort to lift a seat up.

Only gravity for it to come down... Phil

CrazyBull is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Tags
!jen still rocks , !keymo's still watching , !keymoseezuall , !missing you! , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) guns! , ( . ) ( . ) , don't eat the brown acid , don't watch-participate! , emmersomes , hookers and blow , inwinity , jeep.chick investigations , let your freak flag fly , mmm muffins , never gone , protection required , so late it's early , up the republic , ^i miss cookies

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Too late for spare. GREEN-MACHINE JK General Discussion Forum 62 05-30-2011 06:34 AM
Happy Halloween, a little late Captnrich General Jeep Discussion 2 11-04-2010 11:29 AM
Is it to late to Lift?? anmllvr720 YJ General Discussion Forum 10 05-23-2009 11:01 AM
RIP: Late Night With Conan O'Brien AzTJ Off-Topic 1 02-21-2009 02:09 AM
Late 70's early 80's CJ ExDementia CJ General Discussion Forum 1 08-11-2008 07:20 AM



» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:43 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC