Late Night Day Walkers - Enter at Your Own Risk - Page 5643 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off-Topic

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 06-11-2013, 06:56 AM   #169261
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,061
Images: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackdj1 View Post

Nice! so I guess you'll have more of a set schedule kinda thing? Makes it easier to plan things when you do.
Exactly always the same 6 week rotation !!

Melodiii is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-11-2013, 07:07 AM   #169262
Jeeper
 
mackdj1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Tropical Nova Scotia
Posts: 30,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post
Exactly always the same 6 week rotation !!
Sweet! easier to plan a trip to N.S. that way

__________________


-----Donnie---


Do not argue with and idiot......he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience!
mackdj1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-11-2013, 08:51 AM   #169263
Jeeper
 
Jeep_Gypsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Tightwad, Mo
Posts: 2,332
Images: 3
Ahhh College Summer school. I found out I'm a retard based on my testing in scores.
__________________
Jeeps, like fidgety little time bombs...
Jeep_Gypsy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-11-2013, 09:05 AM   #169264
Jeeper
 
JKralph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: KCK
Posts: 10,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep_Gypsy
Ahhh College Summer school. I found out I'm a retard based on my testing in scores.
One of the reasons I'm wary of standardized testing, because obviously you're not.

Then again, was one of the questions regarding hurling oneself down a cliff face?

Jokes aside, eff that testing. What test was is?
JKralph is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-11-2013, 09:23 AM   #169265
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,061
Images: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackdj1 View Post

Sweet! easier to plan a trip to N.S. that way
I'd love to visit n.s one day!!!!
Melodiii is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-11-2013, 09:34 AM   #169266
Jeeper
 
mackdj1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Tropical Nova Scotia
Posts: 30,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post
I'd love to visit n.s one day!!!!
Let me know if your ever this way!
__________________


-----Donnie---


Do not argue with and idiot......he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience!
mackdj1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-11-2013, 09:36 AM   #169267
Jeeper
 
Jeep_Gypsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Tightwad, Mo
Posts: 2,332
Images: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKralph View Post

One of the reasons I'm wary of standardized testing, because obviously you're not.

Then again, was one of the questions regarding hurling oneself down a cliff face?

Jokes aside, eff that testing. What test was is?
I'm close, it was not or I'd have passed with flying colours.

It was for math.
__________________
Jeeps, like fidgety little time bombs...
Jeep_Gypsy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-11-2013, 09:40 AM   #169268
Jeeper
 
mckey73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: 'burque
Posts: 9,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKralph View Post
One of the reasons I'm wary of standardized testing, because obviously you're not.

Then again, was one of the questions regarding hurling oneself down a cliff face?

Jokes aside, eff that testing. What test was is?
Griff!! I see you got a super rad wheeling avatar!

My thoughts on standardized testing.

Attachment 260239
__________________
“Animals don't hate, and we're supposed to be better than them.”

-Elvis Presley
mckey73 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-11-2013, 09:41 AM   #169269
Jeeper
 
phoolish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Reed City, MI
Posts: 634
there are 2 thing that creep me out and i had one crawling on my neck while i was sitting at my desk half asleep. a TICK!! everyone was looking at me like i was going crazy when i was speed walking through the office with no shirt on. must have found me when i was on break. i feel them crawling all over me right now.
phoolish is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-11-2013, 09:42 AM   #169270
Jeeper
 
mckey73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: 'burque
Posts: 9,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post
I'd love to visit n.s one day!!!!
Are you coming to Moab next summer? Some of us have that penciled in...
__________________
“Animals don't hate, and we're supposed to be better than them.”

-Elvis Presley
mckey73 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-11-2013, 09:43 AM   #169271
Jeeper
 
phoolish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Reed City, MI
Posts: 634
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckey73 View Post
Griff!! I see you got a super rad wheeling avatar!

My thoughts on standardized testing.

Attachment 260239
good Albert Einstein quotes
phoolish is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-11-2013, 09:48 AM   #169272
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,061
Images: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckey73 View Post

Are you coming to Moab next summer? Some of us have that penciled in...
Kinda want to one dude from the jeep club is trying to organize a trip!!
Melodiii is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-11-2013, 09:52 AM   #169273
Jeeper
 
Jeep_Gypsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Tightwad, Mo
Posts: 2,332
Images: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post

Kinda want to one dude from the jeep club is trying to organize a trip!!
Can anyone make this trip?
__________________
Jeeps, like fidgety little time bombs...
Jeep_Gypsy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-11-2013, 09:55 AM   #169274
Jeeper
 
mckey73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: 'burque
Posts: 9,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoolish View Post
there are 2 thing that creep me out and i had one crawling on my neck while i was sitting at my desk half asleep. a TICK!! everyone was looking at me like i was going crazy when i was speed walking through the office with no shirt on. must have found me when i was on break. i feel them crawling all over me right now.


That kind of stuff freaks me out. When I was in TX I hit a fire ant hill with my string trimmer while I was edging the curb on the street. I hit it at full throttle and b/c the trimmer string was vertical it shot those little fuchrs straight up in the air. You're probably wondering where they landed right? All over me, and by the time they hit me they were pretty pissed off!

So picture some guy edging his lawn, just walking slowly next to the curb when all of a sudden he throws his trimmer on the ground! He starts saying the eff word and other obscenities while taking off his t-shirt. After he rips the t-shirt off he starts beating himself with it to make sure the little fuchr's are all off of him. (I was also jumping up and down, then making sure none were in my hat, or my pants.) Get a real good picture of this..

After I calmed down I noticed the 2 retired guys down the street walking my way with their coffee. I just waved my hand in the air and yelled "Fire Ants" to which they nodded politely and turned around.
__________________
“Animals don't hate, and we're supposed to be better than them.”

-Elvis Presley
mckey73 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-11-2013, 09:57 AM   #169275
Jeeper
 
mckey73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: 'burque
Posts: 9,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post
Kinda want to one dude from the jeep club is trying to organize a trip!!
Donnie was trying to organize one with the LNDW peeps.
__________________
“Animals don't hate, and we're supposed to be better than them.”

-Elvis Presley
mckey73 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-11-2013, 10:08 AM   #169276
Jeeper
 
phoolish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Reed City, MI
Posts: 634
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckey73 View Post


That kind of stuff freaks me out. When I was in TX I hit a fire ant hill with my string trimmer while I was edging the curb on the street. I hit it at full throttle and b/c the trimmer string was vertical it shot those little fuchrs straight up in the air. You're probably wondering where they landed right? All over me, and by the time they hit me they were pretty pissed off!

So picture some guy edging his lawn, just walking slowly next to the curb when all of a sudden he throws his trimmer on the ground! He starts saying the eff word and other obscenities while taking off his t-shirt. After he rips the t-shirt off he starts beating himself with it to make sure the little fuchr's are all off of him. (I was also jumping up and down, then making sure none were in my hat, or my pants.) Get a real good picture of this..

After I calmed down I noticed the 2 retired guys down the street walking my way with their coffee. I just waved my hand in the air and yelled "Fire Ants" to which they nodded politely and turned around.
i can pick up spiders and such but just cant do ticks.

When i was in basic training at fort benning Georgia, i was doing pushups during morning i had my toes in a fire ant hill. i start rolling around swatting myself and the drill Sargent is yelling at me to get back into to forward leaning rest until he figured out what was going on. i had little pimple like blister all over after that.
phoolish is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-11-2013, 10:12 AM   #169277
Jeeper
 
Jeep_Gypsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Tightwad, Mo
Posts: 2,332
Images: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckey73 View Post

Donnie was trying to organize one with the LNDW peeps.
Well, I'd be down. I've been a few times but for Rock climbing not jeeping.
__________________
Jeeps, like fidgety little time bombs...
Jeep_Gypsy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-11-2013, 10:19 AM   #169278
Jeeper
 
mckey73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: 'burque
Posts: 9,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoolish View Post
i can pick up spiders and such but just cant do ticks.

When i was in basic training at fort benning Georgia, i was doing pushups during morning i had my toes in a fire ant hill. i start rolling around swatting myself and the drill Sargent is yelling at me to get back into to prone until he figured out what was going on. i had little pimple like blister all over after that.
Yep, that's what happens. Unless of course you're allergic, then where you have all of those little pimples your skin starts swelling up to the point where you have cankles and your neck is the same size as your head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep_Gypsy View Post
Well, I'd be down. I've been a few times but for Rock climbing not jeeping.
Uh, Jeeps climb rocks. Why would you want to do it manually? It's like hiking, aren't there horses for that?
__________________
“Animals don't hate, and we're supposed to be better than them.”

-Elvis Presley
mckey73 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-11-2013, 10:20 AM   #169279
Jeeper
 
mckey73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: 'burque
Posts: 9,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post
Kinda want to one dude from the jeep club is trying to organize a trip!!
Not that one "dude". ??
__________________
“Animals don't hate, and we're supposed to be better than them.”

-Elvis Presley
mckey73 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-11-2013, 10:23 AM   #169280
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,061
Images: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckey73 View Post

Donnie was trying to organize one with the LNDW peeps.
That would be nice!!! Just need to convince a friend to come or something ... I don't think I could stand all that driving alone ... I'd get bored loll.
Melodiii is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-11-2013, 10:24 AM   #169281
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,061
Images: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckey73 View Post

Not that one "dude". ??
Nope not him. I wouldn't even consider going.... Lol
Melodiii is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-11-2013, 10:30 AM   #169282
Jeeper
 
Jeep_Gypsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Tightwad, Mo
Posts: 2,332
Images: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckey73 View Post

Yep, that's what happens. Unless of course you're allergic, then where you have all of those little pimples your skin starts swelling up to the point where you have cankles and your neck is the same size as your head.

Uh, Jeeps climb rocks. Why would you want to do it manually? It's like hiking, aren't there horses for that?
It's how I stay in shape and I'm sponsored for competitions so it pays for my jeep
__________________
Jeeps, like fidgety little time bombs...
Jeep_Gypsy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-11-2013, 10:38 AM   #169283
Jeeper
 
mackdj1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Tropical Nova Scotia
Posts: 30,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckey73 View Post
Donnie was trying to organize one with the LNDW peeps.
yeah wife is still on the fence about that one. Need to do some sweet talking over the next year lol.
__________________


-----Donnie---


Do not argue with and idiot......he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience!
mackdj1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-11-2013, 10:51 AM   #169284
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,061
Images: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackdj1 View Post

yeah wife is still on the fence about that one. Need to do some sweet talking over the next year lol.
Buy her something shinny and then ask her !!!
Melodiii is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-11-2013, 11:04 AM   #169285
Jeeper
 
mackdj1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Tropical Nova Scotia
Posts: 30,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post

Buy her something shinny and then ask her !!!
Should I get down on one knee lol
__________________


-----Donnie---


Do not argue with and idiot......he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience!
mackdj1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-11-2013, 11:24 AM   #169286
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,061
Images: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackdj1 View Post

Should I get down on one knee lol
Yes get down on one knee and be like wifey would you come to Moab with me... Moab proposal
Melodiii is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-11-2013, 11:26 AM   #169287
Jeeper
 
mackdj1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Tropical Nova Scotia
Posts: 30,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post
Yes get down on one knee and be like wifey would you come to Moab with me... Moab proposal
I like it!
__________________


-----Donnie---


Do not argue with and idiot......he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience!
mackdj1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-11-2013, 11:31 AM   #169288
Jeeper
 
Jeep.chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 10,763
Lol...
__________________
Sarah
MUD BUNNY
Jeep.chick is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-11-2013, 11:39 AM   #169289
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,061
Images: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackdj1 View Post

I like it!
! I have the bestest ideas
Melodiii is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-11-2013, 11:46 AM   #169290
EMS - It's a way of life.

WF Supporting Member
 
silver rubi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Midlothian, Virginia
Posts: 19,202
People...

silver rubi is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Tags
!jen still rocks , !keymo's still watching , !keymoseezuall , !missing you! , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) guns! , ( . ) ( . ) , don't eat the brown acid , don't watch-participate! , emmersomes , hookers and blow , inwinity , jeep.chick investigations , let your freak flag fly , mmm muffins , never gone , protection required , so late it's early , up the republic , ^i miss cookies

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Too late for spare. GREEN-MACHINE JK General Discussion Forum 62 05-30-2011 06:34 AM
Happy Halloween, a little late Captnrich General Jeep Discussion 2 11-04-2010 11:29 AM
Is it to late to Lift?? anmllvr720 YJ General Discussion Forum 10 05-23-2009 11:01 AM
RIP: Late Night With Conan O'Brien AzTJ Off-Topic 1 02-21-2009 02:09 AM
Late 70's early 80's CJ ExDementia CJ General Discussion Forum 1 08-11-2008 07:20 AM



» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:24 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC