Late Night Day Walkers - Enter at Your Own Risk - Page 5701 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off-Topic

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 06-15-2013, 03:12 AM   #171001
Jeeper
 
JVLemur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California
Posts: 4,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach-Bum View Post

I'll pass lol

Off topic. We picked up some hitch hikers today
Don't blame yah lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post

What's your job??? I kinda want it !
"I'm the best at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice"

One million points to the person that can tell me where this is from WITHOUT the help of google

__________________
Don't follow the Hype, follow your Heart.
JVLemur is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 03:15 AM   #171002
Jeeper
 
Beach-Bum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 1,631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post

What's your job??? I kinda want it !
I drive a tug boat. We move oil barges all up and down the east coast as well as the Gulf of Mexico and Caribbean. I just finished 6 months in St Maarten that's why I haven't been on here at all. When I was working in the north east I was on here every night



Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4089481527.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	141.1 KB
ID:	261631



Click image for larger version

Name:	image-155117133.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	114.1 KB
ID:	261632

__________________
SIG IN THE WORKS

Beach-Bum is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 03:15 AM   #171003
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post
Yes if they tasted like shrimps
La Cucarachas are crunchy, shrimp are not..which brings to mind..an instant made up poem.

I couldn't see, my eyes were blurry,
As my head was somewhere furry,
Hearing squeals of pleasure somewhere far above.

When then as I was muchin,
Tween my teeth there was a crunchy,
I came across a feast had nothin todo with love.

In my head my brain was tickin,
Twixt my teeth there was a clickin,
As me mandibles discovered somethin gave me a case of sads.

As I was down below,
I discovered by a hoe',
Predecessors had move in, and she had a quite bad case of gnarly crabs.
CrazyBull is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 03:16 AM   #171004
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,693
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVLemur View Post
Don't blame yah lol

"I'm the best at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice"

One million points to the person that can tell me where this is from WITHOUT the help of google
I believe it's actually said like this....I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do isn't very nice
Melodiii is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 03:16 AM   #171005
Krew Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Turbostixxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 20,127
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVLemur View Post
Don't blame yah lol

"I'm the best at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice"

One million points to the person that can tell me where this is from WITHOUT the help of google
The godfather
__________________
_______
/l
,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

1997 Wrangler SE:4" Lift; 33x11x16; Q9000 Winch
Turbostixxx is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 03:17 AM   #171006
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,693
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach-Bum View Post

I drive a tug boat. We move oil barges all up and down the east coast as well as the Gulf of Mexico and Caribbean. I just finished 6 months in St Maarten that's why I haven't been on here at all. When I was working in the north east I was on here every night
That sounds like some fun! Must be crazy to be on the water all the time!!!
Melodiii is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 03:18 AM   #171007
Jeeper
 
JVLemur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California
Posts: 4,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post

I believe it's actually said like this....I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do isn't very nice
Hmm that's true I always forget a part of it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbostixxx View Post

The godfather
I was thinking of about 10 years later than that.
I'm not cool enough to quote the godfather lol
__________________
Don't follow the Hype, follow your Heart.
JVLemur is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 03:22 AM   #171008
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
No one appreciates poetry anymore.



I know Lauren...Bad Tony...Bad bad Tony...
CrazyBull is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 03:23 AM   #171009
Jeeper
 
JVLemur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California
Posts: 4,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
No one appreciates poetry anymore.

I know Lauren...Bad Tony...Bad bad Tony...
I'm sure this will get me in trouble but this is for yah and your poem bub



Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3487952220.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	144.8 KB
ID:	261636
__________________
Don't follow the Hype, follow your Heart.
JVLemur is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 03:23 AM   #171010
Jeeper
 
Beach-Bum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 1,631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post

That sounds like some fun! Must be crazy to be on the water all the time!!!
It's not bad. Can get boring sometimes but beats sitting in an office. I only work 6 months a year. Right now I'm working 4 weeks on 4 weeks off but we're switching to 3 and 3 which will be much better. It sucks being away from home but there's nothing better than being home for weeks without having to work
__________________
SIG IN THE WORKS

Beach-Bum is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 03:25 AM   #171011
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVLemur View Post
I'm sure this will get me in trouble but this is for yah and your poem bub



Attachment 261636
CrazyBull is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 03:26 AM   #171012
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,693
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach-Bum View Post

It's not bad. Can get boring sometimes but beats sitting in an office. I only work 6 months a year. Right now I'm working 4 weeks on 4 weeks off but we're switching to 3 and 3 which will be much better. It sucks being away from home but there's nothing better than being home for weeks without having to work
That is true!! At least when your there you can be completely there!!!
Melodiii is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 03:31 AM   #171013
Jeeper
 
Beach-Bum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 1,631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post

That is true!! At least when your there you can be completely there!!!
Yup but most of the time everyone's at work and I'm bored during the day lol

What do you do ?
__________________
SIG IN THE WORKS

Beach-Bum is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 03:32 AM   #171014
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach-Bum View Post
Yup but most of the time everyone's at work and I'm bored during the day lol

What do you do ?
She puts Phil in a unicorn hat and dresses him in rainbows for the most part.
CrazyBull is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 03:36 AM   #171015
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,693
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach-Bum View Post

Yup but most of the time everyone's at work and I'm bored during the day lol

What do you do ?
I'm a respiratory therapist.
Melodiii is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 03:36 AM   #171016
Jeeper
 
Beach-Bum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 1,631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
She puts Phil in a unicorn hat and dresses him in rainbows for the most part.
Hmmmmm that's an interesting job. Poor Phil
__________________
SIG IN THE WORKS

Beach-Bum is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 03:37 AM   #171017
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,693
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
She puts Phil in a unicorn hat and dresses him in rainbows for the most part.
I get bored sometimes.....
Melodiii is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 03:39 AM   #171018
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
Wow...2 movies I'd actually pay to see besides Star Trek. Cool trailers.
CrazyBull is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 03:39 AM   #171019
Jeeper
 
LaurEatsBrains's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Maryland
Posts: 2,473
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
No one appreciates poetry anymore.



I know Lauren...Bad Tony...Bad bad Tony...
LaurEatsBrains is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 03:40 AM   #171020
Jeeper
 
JVLemur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California
Posts: 4,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
Wow...2 movies I'd actually pay to see besides Star Trek. Cool trailers.
Which movies? Still haven't watched Star Trek.
__________________
Don't follow the Hype, follow your Heart.
JVLemur is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 03:40 AM   #171021
Jeeper
 
LaurEatsBrains's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Maryland
Posts: 2,473
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
Wow...2 movies I'd actually pay to see besides Star Trek. Cool trailers.
I can't wait to see World War Z. Loved the book. What 2 movies are you talking about?
LaurEatsBrains is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 03:49 AM   #171022
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVLemur View Post
Which movies? Still haven't watched Star Trek.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurEatsBrains View Post
I can't wait to see World War Z. Loved the book. What 2 movies are you talking about?
Now You See Me, Now You Don't

and RIPD <looks awesomely cool and hilarious.
CrazyBull is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 03:50 AM   #171023
Jeeper
 
LaurEatsBrains's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Maryland
Posts: 2,473
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
Now You See Me, Now You Don't

and RIPD <looks awesomely cool and hilarious.
RIPD looks super awesome. Reminds me of Men In Black.
LaurEatsBrains is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 03:55 AM   #171024
Jeeper
 
Jeep_Gypsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Tightwad, Mo
Posts: 2,382
Images: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurEatsBrains View Post

I can't wait to see World War Z. Loved the book. What 2 movies are you talking about?
Yea, but the movie loooks nothing like the book.
__________________
Jeeps, like fidgety little time bombs...
Jeep_Gypsy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 03:57 AM   #171025
Jeeper
 
JVLemur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California
Posts: 4,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post

Now You See Me, Now You Don't

and RIPD <looks awesomely cool and hilarious.
Hey look, Ryan Reynolds being part and a character to yet another comic book character from yet another publisher. I like Jeff bridges though. Most likely wont watch RIPD. I am stoked for The Wolverine
__________________
Don't follow the Hype, follow your Heart.
JVLemur is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 04:01 AM   #171026
Jeeper
 
Jeep_Gypsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Tightwad, Mo
Posts: 2,382
Images: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVLemur View Post

Hey look, Ryan Reynolds being part and a character to yet another comic book character from yet another publisher. I like Jeff bridges though. Most likely wont watch RIPD. I am stoked for The Wolverine
I can second this and Ryan Reynolds has been on my stupidity list for having a part of that travesty they called the Green Lantern movie.
__________________
Jeeps, like fidgety little time bombs...
Jeep_Gypsy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 04:05 AM   #171027
Jeeper
 
LaurEatsBrains's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Maryland
Posts: 2,473
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep_Gypsy View Post
Yea, but the movie loooks nothing like the book.
Yeah, I was a little thrown off by the preview. But...when I was reading the book I kept hoping they'd make a movie about it. So I have to see it.
LaurEatsBrains is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 04:08 AM   #171028
Jeeper
 
JVLemur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California
Posts: 4,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep_Gypsy View Post

I can second this and Ryan Reynolds has been on my stupidity list for having a part of that travesty they called the Green Lantern movie.
That was no movie, that was a joke. He wasn't very good playing deadpool either, and deadpools an idiot.
__________________
Don't follow the Hype, follow your Heart.
JVLemur is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 04:12 AM   #171029
Jeeper
 
Jeep_Gypsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Tightwad, Mo
Posts: 2,382
Images: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVLemur View Post

That was no movie, that was a joke. He wasn't very good playing deadpool either, and deadpools an idiot.
Hey Deadpool is a very stupid, very funny,slightly mentally deranged hero (I'm not sure how I feel calling him a hero) but you're right the acting sucked.
__________________
Jeeps, like fidgety little time bombs...
Jeep_Gypsy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 04:14 AM   #171030
Jeeper
 
JVLemur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California
Posts: 4,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep_Gypsy View Post

Hey Deadpool is a very stupid, very funny,slightly mentally deranged hero (I'm not sure how I feel calling him a hero) but you're right the acting sucked.
I would call him an anti-hero, and my comment on him being an idiot was to his actions involving his antics as described as funny and stupid.
Reynolds got on my nerves as Deadpool and did NOT fit the part of Hal Jordan.

__________________
Don't follow the Hype, follow your Heart.
JVLemur is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Tags
!jen still rocks , !keymo's still watching , !keymoseezuall , !missing you! , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) guns! , ( . ) ( . ) , don't eat the brown acid , don't watch-participate! , emmersomes , hookers and blow , inwinity , jeep.chick investigations , let your freak flag fly , never gone , so late it's early , up the republic , ^i miss cookies

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Too late for spare. GREEN-MACHINE JK General Discussion Forum 62 05-30-2011 07:34 AM
Happy Halloween, a little late Captnrich General Jeep Discussion 2 11-04-2010 12:29 PM
Is it to late to Lift?? anmllvr720 YJ General Discussion Forum 10 05-23-2009 12:01 PM
RIP: Late Night With Conan O'Brien AzTJ Off-Topic 1 02-21-2009 03:09 AM
Late 70's early 80's CJ ExDementia CJ General Discussion Forum 1 08-11-2008 08:20 AM



Download our Mobile App

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:03 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC