Late Night Day Walkers - Enter at Your Own Risk - Page 5912 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off-Topic

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 07-10-2013, 01:15 AM   #177331
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,307
Images: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post
Wimmenz opinion needed

Tell me this chic isn't effin with this dude(you can say they had something b/t them at one time)

Texts

chic: I totally can't tell if anyone is hitting on me anymorecause every time I think they might be, I think nah....(guys name here) just says I'm full of myself
dude: where did that come from?
chic: just random thoughts.
dude: I'll give you that, it was totally random

a week goes by

dude: Shouldn't have to wonder......Calvin(wierd SOB) was hitting on you hahahahahahahaha
chic: That's not who I'd been wondering about and ewwwww!!!!!
dude: who then?
chic: I think it was a figment of my imagination since I'm so full of myself(or so I've been told") and since nobody else seemed to noticethen I can only imagine its all in my head
dude: Who was it, was the question...no need to skirt
chic: You have no guesses other than Calvin?=\
dude: Not if you skirt.
chic: It's embarrassing that I'm probably wrong thereby suggesting that perhaps I am too full of myself...
dude: Ok, sorry to have asked.
chic: Don't apologize!
chic: If anybody else comes to mind, I'll tell you yay or nay.
dude: I haven't a clue, I never would have noticed had you not mentioned it. My situational awareness isn't what it use to be
chic: Understandable
chic: Doesn't matter anyway. It was all in my head
dude: No need to explain. You don't want to answer, that's all you had to say
I'd say she's into the dude. Is the dude you?! Lol

Melodiii is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-10-2013, 01:16 AM   #177332
Jeeper
 
LaurEatsBrains's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Maryland
Posts: 2,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii

I'd say she's into the dude. Is the dude you?! Lol
x2

LaurEatsBrains is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-10-2013, 01:18 AM   #177333
War Damn Eagle

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 27,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post
I'd say she's into the dude. Is the dude you?! Lol

He's a stoopid SOB if he believes that......btw, that was NOT the answer I was looking for
__________________
gixxerphil is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-10-2013, 01:18 AM   #177334
Jeeper
 
LaurEatsBrains's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Maryland
Posts: 2,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004 lj

Doing anything fun?
Playing Apples to Apples and jammin to 90s music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii

Very nice ! Enjoy!!!
Thank ya ma'am.
LaurEatsBrains is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-10-2013, 01:19 AM   #177335
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,307
Images: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post

He's a stoopid SOB if he believes that......btw, that was NOT the answer I was looking for
I'm sorry. Lol ... I don't know the dude or the chick. Lol.... But just with the names dude and chick it looks like that .
Melodiii is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-10-2013, 01:20 AM   #177336
War Damn Eagle

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 27,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post
I'm sorry. Lol ... I don't know the dude or the chick. Lol.... But just with the names dude and chick it looks like that .

That's like the third time you've changed your avi tonight
__________________
gixxerphil is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-10-2013, 01:21 AM   #177337
Jeeper
 
Los57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Surprise, AZ
Posts: 381
I'm not a wimmenz but I agree with the two above me. Sounds like a chick who's not willing to make the first move and a dude who's not taking (or is ignoring) the hint. Just my $0.02.
Los57 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-10-2013, 01:23 AM   #177338
War Damn Eagle

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 27,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Los57 View Post
I'm not a wimmenz but I agree with the two above me. Sounds like a chick who's not willing to make the first move and a dude who's not taking (or is ignoring) the hint. Just my $0.02.

The dude got burnt by her before and he won't listen to reason.......why the hell would he go back to that?
__________________
gixxerphil is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-10-2013, 01:23 AM   #177339
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,307
Images: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post

That's like the third time you've changed your avi tonight
Some nights this happens. Usually when I drink. Now it'll stay like this for a while.
Melodiii is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-10-2013, 01:26 AM   #177340
War Damn Eagle

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 27,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post
Some nights this happens. Usually when I drink. Now it'll stay like this for a while.

I was just making an observation, wasn't meaning to sound like an a$$ if you took it that way
__________________
gixxerphil is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-10-2013, 01:27 AM   #177341
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,307
Images: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post

The dude got burnt by her before and he won't listen to reason.......why the hell would he go back to that?
Sometimes women get lonely and feel the need to get attention at a certain point and will go where they know they can find some. If he's been burnt before he might not want to fall into that trap to easily. If she finds herself a new guy who gives her attention in a few weeks he might get Burnt again. If the guy likes her he shouldn't completely block her out but be aware...
Melodiii is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-10-2013, 01:28 AM   #177342
Jeeper
 
Los57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Surprise, AZ
Posts: 381
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post

The dude got burnt by her before and he won't listen to reason.......why the hell would he go back to that?
Ah. Then I've been that dude. Took me a bit to move past the chick and stop playing the games. Sadly, just might have to let the guy get burned. That's what it took for me. Then again, I'm not completely familiar with the situation so my advice might be rubbish.
Los57 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-10-2013, 01:30 AM   #177343
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,307
Images: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post

I was just making an observation, wasn't meaning to sound like an a$$ if you took it that way
Not at all. I just feel like all my pictures are funny looking tonight.
Melodiii is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-10-2013, 01:31 AM   #177344
Jeeper
 
Los57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Surprise, AZ
Posts: 381
I never would have noticed till it was brought up. Now I can't help but pay attention. LOL Lovely, btw.
Los57 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-10-2013, 01:45 AM   #177345
War Damn Eagle

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 27,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post

Not at all. I just feel like all my pictures are funny looking tonight.
Gotcha
Just wanted to make sure I didn't come of as a dick.....at least not tonight
__________________
gixxerphil is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-10-2013, 01:51 AM   #177346
Jeeper
 
mckey73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: 'burque
Posts: 9,650
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post
Wimmenz opinion needed

Tell me this chic isn't effin with this dude(you can say they had something b/t them at one time)

Texts

chic: I totally can't tell if anyone is hitting on me anymorecause every time I think they might be, I think nah....(guys name here) just says I'm full of myself
dude: where did that come from?
chic: just random thoughts.
dude: I'll give you that, it was totally random

a week goes by

dude: Shouldn't have to wonder......Calvin(wierd SOB) was hitting on you hahahahahahahaha
chic: That's not who I'd been wondering about and ewwwww!!!!!
dude: who then?
chic: I think it was a figment of my imagination since I'm so full of myself(or so I've been told") and since nobody else seemed to noticethen I can only imagine its all in my head
dude: Who was it, was the question...no need to skirt
chic: You have no guesses other than Calvin?=\
dude: Not if you skirt.
chic: It's embarrassing that I'm probably wrong thereby suggesting that perhaps I am too full of myself...
dude: Ok, sorry to have asked.
chic: Don't apologize!
chic: If anybody else comes to mind, I'll tell you yay or nay.
dude: I haven't a clue, I never would have noticed had you not mentioned it. My situational awareness isn't what it use to be
chic: Understandable
chic: Doesn't matter anyway. It was all in my head
dude: No need to explain. You don't want to answer, that's all you had to say
This gave me a headache, in real life I'd get pissed off. I have no patience for this crap.



Wassup Fishes?
__________________
“Animals don't hate, and we're supposed to be better than them.”

-Elvis Presley
mckey73 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-10-2013, 01:55 AM   #177347
War Damn Eagle

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 27,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckey73 View Post

This gave me a headache, in real life I'd get pissed off. I have no patience for this crap.

Wassup Fishes?

Mah man
That's cause you're an a$$hole.......I'm in the club too

Sup Jay
__________________
gixxerphil is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-10-2013, 02:03 AM   #177348
Jeeper
 
2004 lj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16,746
Did someone call my name?...thought I heard a $$ hole?
__________________
Yes it is a rubicon
2004 lj is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-10-2013, 02:04 AM   #177349
War Damn Eagle

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 27,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004 lj View Post
Did someone call my name?...thought I heard a $$ hole?

Your ESP must be strong
__________________
gixxerphil is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-10-2013, 02:05 AM   #177350
Jeeper
 
2004 lj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post

Your ESP must be strong
The force is with me .....
__________________
Yes it is a rubicon
2004 lj is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-10-2013, 02:22 AM   #177351
Jeeper
 
mckey73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: 'burque
Posts: 9,650
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post
Mah man
That's cause you're an a$$hole.......I'm in the club too

Sup Jay
No way man, I'm a nice guy. I just have no tools for dealing with situations like that, and I don't want them.

My idea of a perfect night goes like this:

Me: "So, you wanna do it or what?"

Her:

Whatever her answer is I will be able to plan my night, just let me know if I'm gonna be inside or outside.

Some things in life are simple.
__________________
“Animals don't hate, and we're supposed to be better than them.”

-Elvis Presley
mckey73 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-10-2013, 02:27 AM   #177352
Jeeper
 
Jeep.chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 12,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckey73 View Post

This gave me a headache, in real life I'd get pissed off. I have no patience for this crap.

Wassup Fishes?
Exactly!
__________________
Sarah
MUD BUNNY
Jeep.chick is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-10-2013, 02:28 AM   #177353
Jeeper
 
Jeeplover1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 15,402
Insomnia
__________________
Im a Vet and bled for my beliefs and was willing to die for them, what have you done for yours?
Jeeplover1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-10-2013, 02:30 AM   #177354
Jeeper
 
2004 lj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeplover1 View Post
Insomnia
Your pillow probably ran away when you put that head on it.....
dale
__________________
Yes it is a rubicon
2004 lj is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-10-2013, 02:36 AM   #177355
Jeeper
 
Jeeplover1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 15,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004 lj View Post

Your pillow probably ran away when you put that head on it.....
dale
Good one arse
__________________
Im a Vet and bled for my beliefs and was willing to die for them, what have you done for yours?
Jeeplover1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-10-2013, 02:37 AM   #177356
Jeeper
 
2004 lj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeplover1 View Post

Good one arse
Sometimes I have a good one...
__________________
Yes it is a rubicon
2004 lj is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-10-2013, 02:37 AM   #177357
War Damn Eagle

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 27,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckey73 View Post
No way man, I'm a nice guy.
Me too
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep.chick View Post
Exactly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeplover1 View Post
Insomnia
__________________
gixxerphil is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-10-2013, 02:42 AM   #177358
Jeeper
 
mckey73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: 'burque
Posts: 9,650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep.chick View Post
Exactly!
Sarah!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeplover1 View Post
Good one arse
Apparently we're all arses.
__________________
“Animals don't hate, and we're supposed to be better than them.”

-Elvis Presley
mckey73 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-10-2013, 02:43 AM   #177359
Jeeper
 
Jeep.chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 12,198
[QUOTE="mckey73;3945354"]

Sarah!!/QUOTE]


I thought you work days now?
__________________
Sarah
MUD BUNNY
Jeep.chick is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-10-2013, 02:48 AM   #177360
Jeeper
 
Jeeplover1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 15,402
Phil

Sarah

Jay

__________________
Im a Vet and bled for my beliefs and was willing to die for them, what have you done for yours?
Jeeplover1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Tags
!jen still rocks , !keymo's still watching , !keymoseezuall , !missing you! , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) guns! , ( . ) ( . ) , don't eat the brown acid , don't watch-participate! , emmersomes , hookers and blow , inwinity , jeep.chick investigations , let your freak flag fly , mmm muffins , never gone , protection required , so late it's early , up the republic , ^i miss cookies

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



« Keep one, Take one | - »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Too late for spare. GREEN-MACHINE JK General Discussion Forum 62 05-30-2011 06:34 AM
Happy Halloween, a little late Captnrich General Jeep Discussion 2 11-04-2010 11:29 AM
Is it to late to Lift?? anmllvr720 YJ General Discussion Forum 10 05-23-2009 11:01 AM
RIP: Late Night With Conan O'Brien AzTJ Off-Topic 1 02-21-2009 02:09 AM
Late 70's early 80's CJ ExDementia CJ General Discussion Forum 1 08-11-2008 07:20 AM


logo carid shop wrangler parts carid fender flares custom wheels store avs deflectors at carid

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:01 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC