Late Night Day Walkers - Enter at Your Own Risk - Page 6038 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off-Topic

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 07-21-2013, 01:09 AM   #181111
Jeeper
 
mckey73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Scappoose
Posts: 11,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep.chick View Post
Jeep needs some lovin'! Not sure what's next... Maybe bumpers.
Ah hah! Bumpers! Anything you like? Is the sponsor for your lift gonna come through?

__________________
“My Stapler is a Swingline.”

-Milton Waddams
mckey73 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:10 AM   #181112
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,980
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckey73 View Post

Ah hah! Bumpers! Anything you like? Is the sponsor for your lift gonna come through?
Jeezzzz I want a lift sponsor!! Lol.

Melodiii is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:16 AM   #181113
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVLemur View Post
I don't think so lol
For sure, again, have fun

Night y'all, I'm exhausted. I hate flying lol. Catch y'all tomorrow.
Holy frozen shaved platypus butt cheeks! You're ALIVE!
CrazyBull is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:16 AM   #181114
EMS - It's a way of life.

WF Supporting Member
 
silver rubi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Midlothian, Virginia
Posts: 21,064
Night everyone.
silver rubi is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:18 AM   #181115
Jeeper
 
mckey73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Scappoose
Posts: 11,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post
Jeezzzz I want a lift sponsor!! Lol.
Sugardaddy???
__________________
“My Stapler is a Swingline.”

-Milton Waddams
mckey73 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:19 AM   #181116
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,980
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckey73 View Post

Sugardaddy???
That would work too. Any sugar daddy's on this site!! Lol
Melodiii is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:20 AM   #181117
Jeeper
 
mckey73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Scappoose
Posts: 11,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver rubi View Post
Night everyone.
Later dude.
__________________
“My Stapler is a Swingline.”

-Milton Waddams
mckey73 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:21 AM   #181118
Jeeper
 
Jeep.chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 13,869
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckey73 View Post
Ah hah! Bumpers! Anything you like? Is the sponsor for your lift gonna come through?
I like the tubular look. Still looking at options though.
Then different side steps, bc my factory ones are boring.

My sponsor -- he'd do anything for me. But, I'd rather just let him
offer time and assistance over money. Next month is my birthday, though.
Maybe it'll be jeep themed
__________________
Sarah
MUD BUNNY
Jeep.chick is online now   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:21 AM   #181119
Jeeper
 
mckey73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Scappoose
Posts: 11,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post
That would work too. Any sugar daddy's on this site!! Lol
You won't have to look very hard, or very far.
__________________
“My Stapler is a Swingline.”

-Milton Waddams
mckey73 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:24 AM   #181120
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,980
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep.chick View Post

I like the tubular look. Still looking at options though.
Then different side steps, bc my factory ones are boring.

My sponsor -- he'd do anything for me. But, I'd rather just let him
offer time and assistance over money. Next month is my birthday, though.
Maybe it'll be jeep themed
I want different side steps as well. I don't like mine they look too much like mommy side steps lol
Melodiii is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:25 AM   #181121
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,980
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep.chick View Post

I like the tubular look. Still looking at options though.
Then different side steps, bc my factory ones are boring.

My sponsor -- he'd do anything for me. But, I'd rather just let him
offer time and assistance over money. Next month is my birthday, though.
Maybe it'll be jeep themed
You have a sponsor who gives you things for your jeep?!!
Melodiii is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:26 AM   #181122
Jeeper
 
mckey73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Scappoose
Posts: 11,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep.chick View Post
I like the tubular look. Still looking at options though.
Then different side steps, bc my factory ones are boring.

My sponsor -- he'd do anything for me. But, I'd rather just let him
offer time and assistance over money. Next month is my birthday, though.
Maybe it'll be jeep themed
I hear you on the sponsor thing, the more you buy the more time you get to spend together. Alot of people have been liking the LOD bumpers lately..

What my plan is - Metalcloak winch mount, with no ends or anything just the thing to put a winch on. JCR sliders with the steps and a rancho rear bumper/tire carrier.
__________________
“My Stapler is a Swingline.”

-Milton Waddams
mckey73 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:27 AM   #181123
Jeeper
 
Jeep.chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 13,869
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post
You have a sponsor who gives you things for your jeep?!!
My daddy.... (Real daddy )
__________________
Sarah
MUD BUNNY
Jeep.chick is online now   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:29 AM   #181124
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,980
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep.chick View Post

My daddy.... (Real daddy )
Ohhh kinda like mine. But my sponsor refuses to lift my jeep. I wish my sponsor was cooler. Lol.
Melodiii is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:35 AM   #181125
Jeeper
 
Jeep.chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 13,869
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post
Ohhh kinda like mine. But my sponsor refuses to lift my jeep. I wish my sponsor was cooler. Lol.
All I had to do was take him out and let him play in the mud.
He's been bugging me to let him lift it ever since. I would love to lift it, though it's not in my control at the moment.
__________________
Sarah
MUD BUNNY
Jeep.chick is online now   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:37 AM   #181126
Jeeper
 
Jeep.chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 13,869
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckey73 View Post
I hear you on the sponsor thing, the more you buy the more time you get to spend together. Alot of people have been liking the LOD bumpers lately..

What my plan is - Metalcloak winch mount, with no ends or anything just the thing to put a winch on. JCR sliders with the steps and a rancho rear bumper/tire carrier.
Thanks for the ideas!
I'm loving your jeep lately. The fenders are nice, the wheels/tires are RAD!
__________________
Sarah
MUD BUNNY
Jeep.chick is online now   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:37 AM   #181127
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,980
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep.chick View Post

All I had to do was take him out and let him play in the mud.
He's been bugging me to let him lift it ever since. I would love to lift it, though it's not in my control at the moment.
Nice!!! I might have to try the same with my dad...!!
Melodiii is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:45 AM   #181128
Jeeper
 
mckey73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Scappoose
Posts: 11,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep.chick View Post
Thanks for the ideas!
I'm loving your jeep lately. The fenders are nice, the wheels/tires are RAD!
Thanks! New wheels and tires, that's all it really is. I love stuffing big tires on vehicles and not lifting them! It's probably the least expensive combo for 35x12.5x15's and the lightest.
__________________
“My Stapler is a Swingline.”

-Milton Waddams
mckey73 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:48 AM   #181129
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,980
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckey73 View Post

Thanks! New wheels and tires, that's all it really is. I love stuffing big tires on vehicles and not lifting them! It's probably the least expensive combo for 35x12.5x15's and the lightest.
I want big tires also. Ughhhh I want my jeep to look good.
Melodiii is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:49 AM   #181130
Jeeper
 
mckey73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Scappoose
Posts: 11,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post
I want big tires also. Ughhhh I want my jeep to look good.
And work well...
__________________
“My Stapler is a Swingline.”

-Milton Waddams
mckey73 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:50 AM   #181131
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: erie pa
Posts: 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post
Nice!!! I might have to try the same with my dad...!!
sounds like you both have him wraped around both your fingers
imanotright is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:53 AM   #181132
Jeeper
 
mckey73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Scappoose
Posts: 11,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by imanotright View Post
sounds like you both have him wraped around both your fingers
Dad's and their daughters...
__________________
“My Stapler is a Swingline.”

-Milton Waddams
mckey73 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:54 AM   #181133
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,980
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by imanotright View Post
sounds like you both have him wraped around both your fingers
Mine owns a car dealership...only reason why I can probably get a bit of stuff easier...lol
Melodiii is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:58 AM   #181134
Jeeper
 
mckey73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Scappoose
Posts: 11,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post
Mine owns a car dealership...only reason why I can probably get a bit of stuff easier...lol
That's why I'm so that he refuses to help with the lift...
__________________
“My Stapler is a Swingline.”

-Milton Waddams
mckey73 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 02:00 AM   #181135
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: erie pa
Posts: 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post
Mine owns a car dealership...only reason why I can probably get a bit of stuff easier...lol
hey that works
imanotright is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 02:28 AM   #181136
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,980
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckey73 View Post

That's why I'm so that he refuses to help with the lift...
He's not digging the whole me going off roading idea. He's scared for my life. Lol
Melodiii is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 02:29 AM   #181137
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: erie pa
Posts: 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post
He's not digging the whole me going off roading idea. He's scared for my life. Lol
he just wants to keep his little girl safe,thats sweet
imanotright is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 02:37 AM   #181138
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,980
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by imanotright View Post
he just wants to keep his little girl safe,thats sweet
I wish he'd be more of the cool dad sometimes lol
Melodiii is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 02:58 AM   #181139
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: erie pa
Posts: 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post
I wish he'd be more of the cool dad sometimes lol
just be thankful your dad is this around
imanotright is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 03:22 AM   #181140
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,980
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by imanotright View Post
just be thankful your dad is this around
I know I know I love him very much.

Melodiii is offline   Quote
Reply

Tags
!jen still rocks , !keymo's still watching , !keymoseezuall , !missing you! , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) guns! , ( . ) ( . ) , don't eat the brown acid , don't watch-participate! , emmersomes , hookers and blow , inwinity , jeep.chick investigations , let your freak flag fly , need more tags , never gone , so late it's early , up the republic , ^i miss cookies

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Too late for spare. GREEN-MACHINE JK General Discussion Forum 62 05-30-2011 06:34 AM
Happy Halloween, a little late Captnrich General Jeep Discussion 2 11-04-2010 11:29 AM
Is it to late to Lift?? anmllvr720 YJ General Discussion Forum 10 05-23-2009 11:01 AM
RIP: Late Night With Conan O'Brien AzTJ Off-Topic 1 02-21-2009 02:09 AM
Late 70's early 80's CJ ExDementia CJ General Discussion Forum 1 08-11-2008 07:20 AM



Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:33 PM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC