Late Night Day Walkers - Enter at Your Own Risk - Page 6974 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off-Topic

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 11-03-2013, 08:24 PM   #209191
Jeeper
 
klwalk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Nirvana
Posts: 1,745
Send a message via AIM to klwalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackdj1 View Post
Mine is wrong on my app.
i thought Canadians couldn't tell time

__________________
Kris

So Life Sucks at Times; what do you want to do, Quit? -Kris L Walker
klwalk is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 08:26 PM   #209192
Jeeper
 
budke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 3,149
Images: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by klwalk View Post
Anyone else have incorrect time stamps on these posts?
Go into your control panel and change the time settings.

__________________
02 KJ- Sold
92 YJ- Totaled
04 TJ- Brought back from near death
Sometimes I question my sanity. Occasionally it replies.

http://www.wranglerforum.com/f5/shor...on-221142.html
budke is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 08:36 PM   #209193
Jeeper
 
Raiderfan001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Knob Noster, MO
Posts: 7,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by klwalk View Post
i thought Canadians couldn't tell time
I think they use the metric time system.
Raiderfan001 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 08:53 PM   #209194
Jeeper
 
klwalk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Nirvana
Posts: 1,745
Send a message via AIM to klwalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by budke View Post
Go into your control panel and change the time settings.
im doing it from my iPhone which gets time ( that's network time) from the network. It's a server issue with where ever WF is sitting. Used to be a big issue in the early 90's till Netware and Microsoft automated the process to handle time changes
__________________
Kris

So Life Sucks at Times; what do you want to do, Quit? -Kris L Walker
klwalk is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 08:54 PM   #209195
Jeeper
 
klwalk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Nirvana
Posts: 1,745
Send a message via AIM to klwalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderfan001 View Post
I think they use the metric time system.
nice
__________________
Kris

So Life Sucks at Times; what do you want to do, Quit? -Kris L Walker
klwalk is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 09:29 PM   #209196
Mr. Little Tires

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 32,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by klwalk View Post
im doing it from my iPhone which gets time ( that's network time) from the network. It's a server issue with where ever WF is sitting. Used to be a big issue in the early 90's till Netware and Microsoft automated the process to handle time changes
My iPhone shows the correct time. I haven't changed any of my settings........strange
__________________
The last true Wrangler ended with a metal grille
gixxerphil is online now   Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 11:16 PM   #209197
EMS - It's a way of life.

WF Supporting Member
 
silver rubi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Midlothian, Virginia
Posts: 20,678
Good evening.
silver rubi is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 11:28 PM   #209198
Mr. Little Tires

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 32,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver rubi View Post
Good evening.

Sup Rabbit, how ya been?
__________________
The last true Wrangler ended with a metal grille
gixxerphil is online now   Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 11:47 PM   #209199
Krew Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Turbostixxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 20,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post
My iPhone shows the correct time. I haven't changed any of my settings........strange
mine is not showing the correct time, showing after midnight and it's only 11:47
__________________
_______
/l
,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

1997 Wrangler SE:4" Lift; 33x11x16; Q9000 Winch
Turbostixxx is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 11:50 PM   #209200
Mr. Little Tires

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 32,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbostixxx View Post
mine is not showing the correct time, showing after midnight and it's only 11:47

That's weird
__________________
The last true Wrangler ended with a metal grille
gixxerphil is online now   Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 11:53 PM   #209201
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,787
Images: 2
Hi guys!!
Melodiii is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 11:58 PM   #209202
Mr. Little Tires

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 32,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post
Hi guys!!
Mel
__________________
The last true Wrangler ended with a metal grille
gixxerphil is online now   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 12:07 AM   #209203
Jeeper
 
Melodiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Winnipeg,MB
Posts: 8,787
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post

Mel
How's you Phillip?
Melodiii is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 12:08 AM   #209204
Mr. Little Tires

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 32,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiii View Post
How's you Phillip?

Just sitting at work
__________________
The last true Wrangler ended with a metal grille
gixxerphil is online now   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 12:09 AM   #209205
Jeeper
 
mckey73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Scappoose
Posts: 11,165
Mel, Phil, Tom.
__________________
“My Stapler is a Swingline.”

-Milton Waddams
mckey73 is online now   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 12:14 AM   #209206
Mr. Little Tires

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 32,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckey73 View Post
Mel, Phil, Tom.
Sup Jay
__________________
The last true Wrangler ended with a metal grille
gixxerphil is online now   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 12:18 AM   #209207
Jeeper
 
mckey73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Scappoose
Posts: 11,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post
Sup Jay
Nothing, back on the nights but off tonight. busy day tomorrow...
__________________
“My Stapler is a Swingline.”

-Milton Waddams
mckey73 is online now   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 12:25 AM   #209208
Mr. Little Tires

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 32,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckey73 View Post
Nothing, back on the nights but off tonight. busy day tomorrow...

What you got going on?
__________________
The last true Wrangler ended with a metal grille
gixxerphil is online now   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 12:30 AM   #209209
Jeeper
 
mckey73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Scappoose
Posts: 11,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post
What you got going on?
Skid plate, exhaust spacer and a ABS/ESP override mod on a friends Jeep. Might do the exhaust spacer on mine if I have time, then off to parent/teacher conference and soccer practice.
__________________
“My Stapler is a Swingline.”

-Milton Waddams
mckey73 is online now   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 12:37 AM   #209210
Mr. Little Tires

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 32,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckey73 View Post
Skid plate, exhaust spacer and a ABS/ESP override mod on a friends Jeep. Might do the exhaust spacer on mine if I have time, then off to parent/teacher conference and soccer practice.

Nice
I keep looking on CL, finding things I don't need and can't afford
__________________
The last true Wrangler ended with a metal grille
gixxerphil is online now   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 12:39 AM   #209211
Jeeper
 
mckey73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Scappoose
Posts: 11,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post
Nice
I keep looking on CL, finding things I don't need and can't afford
I might have a deal for you..
__________________
“My Stapler is a Swingline.”

-Milton Waddams
mckey73 is online now   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 12:50 AM   #209212
Jeeper
 
mckey73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Scappoose
Posts: 11,165
For you Phil, spend it all dammit.
__________________
“My Stapler is a Swingline.”

-Milton Waddams
mckey73 is online now   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 12:53 AM   #209213
Mr. Little Tires

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 32,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckey73 View Post
For you Phil, spend it all dammit.

I really want one of these

He's asking $900
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	00404_gV5qoN5CPXR_600x450.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	485834   Click image for larger version

Name:	00Z0Z_eaKwbiskvMP_600x450.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	485842  

Click image for larger version

Name:	00C0C_jV7JFdcZtNE_600x450.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	485850  
__________________
The last true Wrangler ended with a metal grille
gixxerphil is online now   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 12:55 AM   #209214
Mr. Little Tires

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 32,114
And this one is listed for $450, it'd make a cool trailer

I could sell my utility trailer and have enough money to buy this truck, scrap the front, and have someone weld the hitch
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	00i0i_j1nVKOsXVlb_600x450.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	485858   Click image for larger version

Name:	01717_a8GCEyjYQo9_600x450.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	485866  

__________________
The last true Wrangler ended with a metal grille
gixxerphil is online now   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 01:00 AM   #209215
Jeeper
 
mckey73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Scappoose
Posts: 11,165
Crap, I need a utility trailer too. But a Comanche would be so much better, then my son would have something to drive!!


In ten or so years..
__________________
“My Stapler is a Swingline.”

-Milton Waddams
mckey73 is online now   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 01:02 AM   #209216
Jeeper
 
mckey73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Scappoose
Posts: 11,165
Does the $900 one have the 4.0 or the 2.8??
__________________
“My Stapler is a Swingline.”

-Milton Waddams
mckey73 is online now   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 01:06 AM   #209217
Mr. Little Tires

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 32,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckey73 View Post
does the $900 one have the 4.0 or the 2.8??
1989 jeep Comanche eliminator
4.0 six cylinder 5 speed 2wheel drive 127xxx miles $900
__________________
The last true Wrangler ended with a metal grille
gixxerphil is online now   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 01:08 AM   #209218
Mr. Little Tires

WF Supporting Member
 
gixxerphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auburn, Al
Posts: 32,114
Here's one for $1200 that's 4x49he says text for pics)

I have an 88 Comanche with a 4.0 inline six and auto trans and 195,000 miles. Its got a 2.5" rustys lift on it with 31" tires front 2 could stand to be replaced. I've only owned the vehicle since august. When I first purchased the vehicle It slid down a hill in my neighborhood and I hit somebody on the front end, but the good news is the damage was fixed and the brakes were upgraded! I have a new bumper to put on it I just haven't gotten around to it but it will come with the truck. I drive the truck everyday to and from work and it cranks up every time. Recently ive been driving to and frim birmingham alot with no problems and it drive just as good at higheay speeds as it does on a dirtroad, with that being said i havent personally put it in any mud. I have put a lot of new parts on it. Radiatior( I bought a radiator for a 91 that has a cap on it an eliminated the coolant tank), new rad hoses and heater hoses, new water pump, thermostat, full tune up, serpintine belt, fuel injector o-rings, fuel pressure regulator, sway bar bushings, new brake shoes and hardware, new wheel cylinders in both side, bigger brake booster and master cylinder from a 95 Cherokee, ive redone the vaccuum system, and inner and outer front wheel bearings on both sides. I'm sure there are more and I have receipts for most all of it but I've miss placed a few and I also have motor mouts I haven't put in it yet. Also it looks like the previous owner upgraded the driveshaft but I have no way to prove that. The bad: the only resin I am selling is due to a misfire that I can't track down. The misfire jumps between cylinders 1, 2, and 6. I think it's due to a manifold leak I am going to replace the gasket tomorrow to be sure but I'm not positive in that. If thats not it then I think it will be a valve spring or the maf sensor. Other than that everything else the truck needed has been replaced and it has a lot of potential. I would really like to keep the truck but I just don't have anywhere to put it if I were to take the head off and have it worked($200 at Birmingham cylinder and head) and for the record the head gasket is not blown the compression is good on all cylinders and it does not mix anything or overheat. The price is $1200 Obo ( does not include the toolbox) I don't want to go too much lower than that because of how much I have into it and if the price is right I have a full set of aluminum rims with 2 good tires all of them hold air but only 2 have decent tread
__________________
The last true Wrangler ended with a metal grille
gixxerphil is online now   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 01:08 AM   #209219
Jeeper
 
mckey73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Scappoose
Posts: 11,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post
1989 jeep Comanche eliminator
4.0 six cylinder 5 speed 2wheel drive 127xxx miles $900
SHIT!!! If I wasn't in so much shit for buying a damn lift right now I'd have you buy it for me.
__________________
“My Stapler is a Swingline.”

-Milton Waddams
mckey73 is online now   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 01:11 AM   #209220
Jeeper
 
mckey73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Scappoose
Posts: 11,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerphil View Post
Here's one for $1200 that's 4x49he says text for pics)

I have an 88 Comanche with a 4.0 inline six and auto trans and 195,000 miles. Its got a 2.5" rustys lift on it with 31" tires front 2 could stand to be replaced. I've only owned the vehicle since august. When I first purchased the vehicle It slid down a hill in my neighborhood and I hit somebody on the front end, but the good news is the damage was fixed and the brakes were upgraded! I have a new bumper to put on it I just haven't gotten around to it but it will come with the truck. I drive the truck everyday to and from work and it cranks up every time. Recently ive been driving to and frim birmingham alot with no problems and it drive just as good at higheay speeds as it does on a dirtroad, with that being said i havent personally put it in any mud. I have put a lot of new parts on it. Radiatior( I bought a radiator for a 91 that has a cap on it an eliminated the coolant tank), new rad hoses and heater hoses, new water pump, thermostat, full tune up, serpintine belt, fuel injector o-rings, fuel pressure regulator, sway bar bushings, new brake shoes and hardware, new wheel cylinders in both side, bigger brake booster and master cylinder from a 95 Cherokee, ive redone the vaccuum system, and inner and outer front wheel bearings on both sides. I'm sure there are more and I have receipts for most all of it but I've miss placed a few and I also have motor mouts I haven't put in it yet. Also it looks like the previous owner upgraded the driveshaft but I have no way to prove that. The bad: the only resin I am selling is due to a misfire that I can't track down. The misfire jumps between cylinders 1, 2, and 6. I think it's due to a manifold leak I am going to replace the gasket tomorrow to be sure but I'm not positive in that. If thats not it then I think it will be a valve spring or the maf sensor. Other than that everything else the truck needed has been replaced and it has a lot of potential. I would really like to keep the truck but I just don't have anywhere to put it if I were to take the head off and have it worked($200 at Birmingham cylinder and head) and for the record the head gasket is not blown the compression is good on all cylinders and it does not mix anything or overheat. The price is $1200 Obo ( does not include the toolbox) I don't want to go too much lower than that because of how much I have into it and if the price is right I have a full set of aluminum rims with 2 good tires all of them hold air but only 2 have decent tread


I'm not even going to read that, run away man.

__________________
“My Stapler is a Swingline.”

-Milton Waddams
mckey73 is online now   Quote
Reply

Tags
!jen still rocks , !keymo's still watching , !keymoseezuall , !missing you! , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) guns! , ( . ) ( . ) , don't eat the brown acid , don't watch-participate! , emmersomes , hookers and blow , inwinity , jeep.chick investigations , let your freak flag fly , never gone , so late it's early , up the republic , where the cookies at? , ^i miss cookies

« Firearm Thread | - »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Too late for spare. GREEN-MACHINE JK General Discussion Forum 62 05-30-2011 07:34 AM
Happy Halloween, a little late Captnrich General Jeep Discussion 2 11-04-2010 12:29 PM
Is it to late to Lift?? anmllvr720 YJ General Discussion Forum 10 05-23-2009 12:01 PM
RIP: Late Night With Conan O'Brien AzTJ Off-Topic 1 02-21-2009 03:09 AM
Late 70's early 80's CJ ExDementia CJ General Discussion Forum 1 08-11-2008 08:20 AM



Download our Mobile App

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:37 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC