What's up everyone...I live in CA and have made the most of my '07 2dr Wrangler on some amazing trips to Big Sur, Yosemite, Sequoia Nat'l Park, Mammoth, and others. I can't imagine taking these trips without the luxury of our beloved vehicles!
Anyway, I decided to lease this Wrangler back in Dec '07 and my lease is up in Mar '10. I do love it but am now on a much tighter budget and would like to make the best decision either now (if there's any way to take advantage of the current Chrysler/Jeep situation) or when the lease term is up (I'm not sure if it would even be worth buying at that point). No matter what, it won't be my last Jeep if I decide not to keep it.
So...any suggestions of what to do right now with only 9 pending payments and with the current situation? Ideas on negotiating leverage I may have right now in case I'd like to buy it out?