Let's talk about BEER - Page 4 - Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off-Topic

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 01-05-2012, 08:50 PM   #91
Jeeper
 
JPi1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: So Cal
Posts: 4,748
Stone IPA is good in small quantities.
JPi1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:44 PM   #92
Jeeper
 
JeepGirLHaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 773
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTWarrior66 View Post
twisted tea
its better then those fancy beers you drink!
JeepGirLHaz is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:46 PM   #93
Jeeper
 
PTWarrior66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: DMV
Posts: 2,786
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirLHaz View Post
its better then those fancy beers you drink!
But it's from Samuel Adams
__________________
Wal-Mart and Mcdonalds are the most un-American establishments around. Don't give these idiots your money
PTWarrior66 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:47 PM   #94
Jeeper
 
JeepGirLHaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 773
Lies no it is not.
JeepGirLHaz is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:51 PM   #95
Jeeper
 
PTWarrior66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: DMV
Posts: 2,786
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirLHaz View Post
Lies no it is not.
Yes it is


Go look it up!
__________________
Wal-Mart and Mcdonalds are the most un-American establishments around. Don't give these idiots your money
PTWarrior66 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:52 PM   #96
Jeeper
 
JeepGirLHaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 773
JeepGirLHaz is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:53 PM   #97
Jeeper
 
PTWarrior66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: DMV
Posts: 2,786
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirLHaz View Post
Quote:
Twisted Tea is owned and operated by the Boston Beer Company, the makers of Samuel Adams Beer.
__________________
Wal-Mart and Mcdonalds are the most un-American establishments around. Don't give these idiots your money
PTWarrior66 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:54 PM   #98
Jeeper
 
JeepGirLHaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 773
My blondes showing again isn't it xD
JeepGirLHaz is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:56 PM   #99
Jeeper
 
PTWarrior66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: DMV
Posts: 2,786
I see a lot of pink
__________________
Wal-Mart and Mcdonalds are the most un-American establishments around. Don't give these idiots your money
PTWarrior66 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:57 PM   #100
Jeeper
 
JeepGirLHaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 773
theres some blonde
JeepGirLHaz is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:59 PM   #101
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
crafty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Clearwater, FL
Posts: 1,670
For beer I stick with my Heineken

__________________
Female rolling with the 93 YJ SOA Locked and Hard at Play
crafty is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:06 PM   #102
Jeeper
 
PTWarrior66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: DMV
Posts: 2,786
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirLHaz View Post
theres some blonde
just a little
__________________
Wal-Mart and Mcdonalds are the most un-American establishments around. Don't give these idiots your money
PTWarrior66 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:07 PM   #103
Jeeper
 
JeepGirLHaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 773
so it counts! hah.
JeepGirLHaz is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:11 PM   #104
Jeeper
 
PTWarrior66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: DMV
Posts: 2,786
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirLHaz View Post
so it counts! hah.
But in the context we're talking about it's not a good thing














__________________
Wal-Mart and Mcdonalds are the most un-American establishments around. Don't give these idiots your money
PTWarrior66 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:24 PM   #105
Jeeper
 
JeepGirLHaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 773
D: Its always better to be blonde we have more fun!
JeepGirLHaz is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:27 PM   #106
Jeeper
 
PTWarrior66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: DMV
Posts: 2,786
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirLHaz View Post
D: Its always better to be blonde we have more fun!
Can't deny that. Oddly enough, I've never had fun with a blonde, 99% of the time it's brunette and the other 1% is the rare auburn girl. Jeeps don't work on blondes.
__________________
Wal-Mart and Mcdonalds are the most un-American establishments around. Don't give these idiots your money
PTWarrior66 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:34 PM   #107
Jeeper
 
RyanMcLovin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Galesburg Il
Posts: 688
keystone.....
RyanMcLovin is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:36 PM   #108
Jeeper
 
PTWarrior66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: DMV
Posts: 2,786
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanMcLovin View Post
keystone.....
aren't you like 12
__________________
Wal-Mart and Mcdonalds are the most un-American establishments around. Don't give these idiots your money
PTWarrior66 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:36 PM   #109
Jeeper
 
JeepGirLHaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 773
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTWarrior66 View Post
Can't deny that. Oddly enough, I've never had fun with a blonde, 99% of the time it's brunette and the other 1% is the rare auburn girl. Jeeps don't work on blondes.
duhhh. thats cuz we drive our own jeeps.
JeepGirLHaz is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:37 PM   #110
Jeeper
 
PTWarrior66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: DMV
Posts: 2,786
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirLHaz View Post
duhhh. thats cuz we drive our own jeeps.


damn. you're right.
__________________
Wal-Mart and Mcdonalds are the most un-American establishments around. Don't give these idiots your money
PTWarrior66 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:37 PM   #111
Jeeper
 
JeepGirLHaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 773
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanMcLovin View Post
keystone.....
Throwback
JeepGirLHaz is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:46 PM   #112
Jeeper
 
RyanMcLovin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Galesburg Il
Posts: 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTWarrior66 View Post
aren't you like 12
deff 16 hahahahahah
how else would i drive a jeep?
RyanMcLovin is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:57 PM   #113
Jeeper
 
PTWarrior66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: DMV
Posts: 2,786
man 16 and drinking.



__________________
Wal-Mart and Mcdonalds are the most un-American establishments around. Don't give these idiots your money
PTWarrior66 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 11:00 PM   #114
Jeeper
 
RyanMcLovin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Galesburg Il
Posts: 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTWarrior66 View Post
man 16 and drinking.



im waiting for the ski trip on the 16th...
RyanMcLovin is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 11:33 PM   #115
Jeeper
 
kozmos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tulsa OK
Posts: 77
Tonight's featured selection started with Bridgeport's Raven Mad Imperial Stout followed by Boulevard's Sixth Glass, another Quad. A very tasty evening. I had to turn the heater off in the garage and open the doors to enjoy them though!
__________________
'12 JKU Sahara, Dark Cherry Red
'12 Toyota Sequoia
'08 Subaru STi
kozmos is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 11:36 PM   #116
Jeeper
 
RyanMcLovin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Galesburg Il
Posts: 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmos View Post
Tonight's featured selection started with Bridgeport's Raven Mad Imperial Stout followed by Boulevard's Sixth Glass, another Quad. A very tasty evening. I had to turn the heater off in the garage and open the doors to enjoy them though!
i want your STi....
RyanMcLovin is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 01:02 AM   #117
Jeeper
 
JeepGirLHaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 773
JeepGirLHaz is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 01:08 AM   #118
Jeeper
 
PTWarrior66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: DMV
Posts: 2,786
You have to like this

__________________
Wal-Mart and Mcdonalds are the most un-American establishments around. Don't give these idiots your money
PTWarrior66 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 01:11 AM   #119
Jeeper
 
JeepGirLHaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 773
ew can't be good it has a fish on the label...
JeepGirLHaz is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 01:18 AM   #120
Jeeper
 
PTWarrior66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: DMV
Posts: 2,786
It's out of Kalamazoo. Bell's brewery!
__________________
Wal-Mart and Mcdonalds are the most un-American establishments around. Don't give these idiots your money
PTWarrior66 is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Offical WF Beer Review Thread... ccain Off-Topic 56 07-06-2013 02:49 PM
Beer Bread Peepers Off-Topic 24 03-14-2011 06:41 PM
beer drinkers. starter beer? pking911 Off-Topic 116 08-30-2010 08:58 PM
Mmmmm....Space Beer Unlimited Off-Topic 2 12-02-2008 10:28 PM
Arrogant Bastard ccain Off-Topic 22 07-31-2008 11:57 AM



Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:24 AM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC