my jeep gets me dates - Page 107 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off-Topic

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 08-08-2011, 02:18 AM   #3181
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 39,128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsbb
Red likes him some milk jugs evidently...
Lol!!

__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-08-2011, 07:45 AM   #3182
Jeeper
 
tons-O-fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ? You mean to tell me that you don't know either?
Posts: 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsbb View Post
Red likes him some milk jugs evidently...
I don't go on for a weekend and holy crap did I miss alot, some 20 pages of back reading lol, I don't think so............ Can someone just fill me in on what the topic is this time? Apparently we're talking about naughty bits lol. Wow has this thred gone awry

__________________
1- 97 Wrangler SE --- SOLD Because of new jersey's deer problem
2- 98 Amethyst Wrangler SPORT
3- 98 3000GT base model
tons-O-fun is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-08-2011, 07:58 AM   #3183
Jeeper
 
incizion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Manassas, Virginia
Posts: 1,263
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by tons-O-fun View Post
I don't go on for a weekend and holy crap did I miss alot, some 20 pages of back reading lol, I don't think so............ Can someone just fill me in on what the topic is this time? Apparently we're talking about naughty bits lol. Wow has this thred gone awry
Good morning all! I know I'm so lost too! I'm in a doctor waiting room and I'm like uhhhhh
incizion is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-08-2011, 09:08 AM   #3184
Jeeper
 
tons-O-fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ? You mean to tell me that you don't know either?
Posts: 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by incizion View Post
Good morning all! I know I'm so lost too! I'm in a doctor waiting room and I'm like uhhhhh
Yeah right? So hows everything going with you man? How's the all the medivacs, transports, and hospital stuff going?
__________________
1- 97 Wrangler SE --- SOLD Because of new jersey's deer problem
2- 98 Amethyst Wrangler SPORT
3- 98 3000GT base model
tons-O-fun is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-08-2011, 09:28 AM   #3185
Jeeper
 
BTA88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Holland, PA
Posts: 494
someone should back read...

But instead I'll just
BTA88 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-08-2011, 09:40 AM   #3186
Jeeper
 
tons-O-fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ? You mean to tell me that you don't know either?
Posts: 503
Yeah, not going to happen lol. too much to do while I'm at work
__________________
1- 97 Wrangler SE --- SOLD Because of new jersey's deer problem
2- 98 Amethyst Wrangler SPORT
3- 98 3000GT base model
tons-O-fun is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-08-2011, 10:00 AM   #3187
Jeeper
 
BTA88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Holland, PA
Posts: 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by tons-O-fun View Post
Yeah, not going to happen lol. too much to do while I'm at work
Yep, but I will give a thumbs up to jugs!
BTA88 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-08-2011, 10:04 AM   #3188
Jeeper
 
tons-O-fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ? You mean to tell me that you don't know either?
Posts: 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTA88 View Post
Jep, but I will give a thumbs up to jugs!
I'm with you on that one buddy
__________________
1- 97 Wrangler SE --- SOLD Because of new jersey's deer problem
2- 98 Amethyst Wrangler SPORT
3- 98 3000GT base model
tons-O-fun is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-08-2011, 10:07 AM   #3189
Jeeper
 
99Wrangler4x4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 2,270
Images: 58
Oh gah what did I just miss???
__________________
DONT HOLD BACK
OlllllllO
My 2.5L will your 4.0L
Never drive faster than you can see
99Wrangler4x4 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-08-2011, 10:13 AM   #3190
Jeeper
 
Bugsbb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Denver
Posts: 21,195
Quote:
Originally Posted by tons-O-fun View Post
I don't go on for a weekend and holy crap did I miss alot, some 20 pages of back reading lol, I don't think so............ Can someone just fill me in on what the topic is this time? Apparently we're talking about naughty bits lol. Wow has this thred gone awry
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99Wrangler4x4 View Post
Oh gah what did I just miss???
Red likes milk jugs and we are all partying in CO in October..
__________________
Bugsbb is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-08-2011, 10:18 AM   #3191
Jeeper
 
tons-O-fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ? You mean to tell me that you don't know either?
Posts: 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsbb View Post
Red likes milk jugs and we are all partying in CO in October..
If I can get out there that would be awesome. That's if this is an invitation lol
__________________
1- 97 Wrangler SE --- SOLD Because of new jersey's deer problem
2- 98 Amethyst Wrangler SPORT
3- 98 3000GT base model
tons-O-fun is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-08-2011, 10:23 AM   #3192
Jeeper
 
99Wrangler4x4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 2,270
Images: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsbb View Post
Red likes milk jugs and we are all partying in CO in October..
I'm jealous...I can't come
__________________
DONT HOLD BACK
OlllllllO
My 2.5L will your 4.0L
Never drive faster than you can see
99Wrangler4x4 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-08-2011, 10:24 AM   #3193
Jeeper
 
Bugsbb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Denver
Posts: 21,195
Quote:
Originally Posted by tons-O-fun View Post
If I can get out there that would be awesome. That's if this is an invitation lol
Yep..everybody's invited!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99Wrangler4x4 View Post
I'm jealous...I can't come
Are you sure, Cole...
__________________
Bugsbb is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-08-2011, 10:43 AM   #3194
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: kanarraville
Posts: 649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsbb
Yep..everybody's invited!
To? I to lazy to read the last day or so comments. I'm tried...
camelpop is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-08-2011, 10:46 AM   #3195
Jeeper
 
Bugsbb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Denver
Posts: 21,195
Quote:
Originally Posted by camelpop View Post
To? I to lazy to read the last day or so comments. I'm tried...
CO the 1st of October. Why you so tired...
__________________
Bugsbb is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-08-2011, 10:50 AM   #3196
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: kanarraville
Posts: 649
That's too far to drive. No thanky.
I'm tired because I skipped a lot of sleep Friday and Saturday for reasons that are not FF enough to post in here. Then I when to a game night last night and got to see my most favorite most adorable munchkin ever. So I'm rolling off like 6.5 hours of sleep total this weekend.
camelpop is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-08-2011, 11:08 AM   #3197
Jeeper
 
ClayL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Littleton, CO
Posts: 7,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsbb

Red likes milk jugs and we are all partying in CO in October..
that about sums it up
__________________
Darkproximity;Brings new meaning to giving yourself a stranger
1987 wrangler yj, I6 4.2 - UP FOR SALE!!
http://www.wranglerforum.com/f8/1987...ild-86612.html
ClayL is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-08-2011, 11:12 AM   #3198
Jeeper
 
tons-O-fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ? You mean to tell me that you don't know either?
Posts: 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsbb View Post
CO the 1st of October. Why you so tired...
I would love to say that I can, but that is a a bit of a hike for me. I'll stop by though next year on my way to moab. Making a pit stop in Colorado Springs to visit someone out that way. I'm sure a second pit stop wont hurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by camelpop View Post
That's too far to drive. No thanky.
I'm tired because I skipped a lot of sleep Friday and Saturday for reasons that are not FF enough to post in here. Then I when to a game night last night and got to see my most favorite most adorable munchkin ever. So I'm rolling off like 6.5 hours of sleep total this weekend.
If the reason you lost sleep is the reason I'm thinking of lol, I too had a busy weekend and didn't sleep much either lol
__________________
1- 97 Wrangler SE --- SOLD Because of new jersey's deer problem
2- 98 Amethyst Wrangler SPORT
3- 98 3000GT base model
tons-O-fun is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-08-2011, 11:15 AM   #3199
Jeeper
 
Bugsbb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Denver
Posts: 21,195
Quote:
Originally Posted by camelpop View Post
That's too far to drive. No thanky.
I'm tired because I skipped a lot of sleep Friday and Saturday for reasons that are not FF enough to post in here. Then I when to a game night last night and got to see my most favorite most adorable munchkin ever. So I'm rolling off like 6.5 hours of sleep total this weekend.
Give me my hall pass back...your cut off..
__________________
Bugsbb is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-08-2011, 11:21 AM   #3200
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: kanarraville
Posts: 649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsbb
Give me my hall pass back...your cut off..
I... Uh... But... Umm... Gimme time to wake up just enough to think of a clever response. Hahahahaha!
camelpop is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-08-2011, 11:25 AM   #3201
Jeeper
 
tons-O-fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ? You mean to tell me that you don't know either?
Posts: 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by camelpop View Post
I... Uh... But... Umm... Gimme time to wake up just enough to think of a clever response. Hahahahaha!
I think you've used that excuse before, I don't think it'll work a second time lol
__________________
1- 97 Wrangler SE --- SOLD Because of new jersey's deer problem
2- 98 Amethyst Wrangler SPORT
3- 98 3000GT base model
tons-O-fun is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-08-2011, 11:36 AM   #3202
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: kanarraville
Posts: 649
Really? I've gotta start writing this stuff down.
Erhmm... What I meant to say was, its a busy work day this Monday morning and I'll have to respond later.
camelpop is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-08-2011, 11:42 AM   #3203
Jeeper
 
tons-O-fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ? You mean to tell me that you don't know either?
Posts: 503
Lol nice recovery. I'm not going to question the reliablility of the statement, but I think that'll do for now lol. I unfortunately am having a busy monday work day, I'm being all sneaky when I hop on here
__________________
1- 97 Wrangler SE --- SOLD Because of new jersey's deer problem
2- 98 Amethyst Wrangler SPORT
3- 98 3000GT base model
tons-O-fun is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-08-2011, 11:49 AM   #3204
Jeeper
 
Bugsbb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Denver
Posts: 21,195
Quote:
Originally Posted by tons-O-fun View Post
I would love to say that I can, but that is a a bit of a hike for me. I'll stop by though next year on my way to moab. Making a pit stop in Colorado Springs to visit someone out that way. I'm sure a second pit stop wont hurt
When are ya headed to Moab? I'm flying...that drive freaking sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by camelpop View Post
Really? I've gotta start writing this stuff down.
Erhmm... What I meant to say was, its a busy work day this Monday morning and I'll have to respond later.
At least I didn't take one for the team for ya Sat night too... One of my brother's friends went with me Sat night and I left him there. Is that mean?
__________________
Bugsbb is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-08-2011, 12:25 PM   #3205
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: kanarraville
Posts: 649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsbb

At least I didn't take one for the team for ya Sat night too... One of my brother's friends went with me Sat night and I left him there. Is that mean?
Oh Saturday night I didn't need any help. Bahahaha!!

And its only mean if they are YOUR friend and it didn't benefit you. Otherwise, its acceptable.
camelpop is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-08-2011, 12:28 PM   #3206
Jeeper
 
Bugsbb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Denver
Posts: 21,195
Quote:
Originally Posted by camelpop View Post
Oh Saturday night I didn't need any help. Bahahaha!!

And its only mean if they are YOUR friend and it didn't benefit you. Otherwise, its acceptable.
What did YOU do Sat night... He shouldn't have been tryin to be a hooker and tell me what I was gonna do. He told me he was gonna sleep in my bed and I said nah, only hot guys sleep in it..
__________________
Bugsbb is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-08-2011, 12:36 PM   #3207
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: kanarraville
Posts: 649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsbb
What did YOU do Sat night... He shouldn't have been tryin to be a hooker and tell me what I was gonna do. He told me he was gonna sleep in my bed and I said nah, only hot guys sleep in it..
Saturday night I tried something very different and it worked. I mean holy crap! You read these articles on the web and for one to actually be legit... All I have to say is that I'll be back out this weekend. Lol!!!

And your ditching is justified in that case. A hooker...
camelpop is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-08-2011, 12:37 PM   #3208
Jeeper
 
Jk11-girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Coopersburg, PA
Posts: 1,221
Quote:
Originally Posted by tons-O-fun
Lol nice recovery. I'm not going to question the reliablility of the statement, but I think that'll do for now lol. I unfortunately am having a busy monday work day, I'm being all sneaky when I hop on here
Sorry you're having a busy work day! I'm at a sports fun center with the kids. We drove go carts (2 times) bumper boats (got ambushed by all 3 kids) and now we are awaiting laser tag! Wish me luck!
__________________
Silly Boys... Jeeps are for Girls....
Jk11-girl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-08-2011, 12:39 PM   #3209
Jeeper
 
Bugsbb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Denver
Posts: 21,195
Quote:
Originally Posted by camelpop View Post
Saturday night I tried something very different and it worked. I mean holy crap! You read these articles on the web and for one to actually be legit... All I have to say is that I'll be back out this weekend. Lol!!!

And your ditching is justified in that case. A hooker...
You will need to text me for this one...

He told me his motives with trying to get me drunk...there's not enough alcohol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jk11-girl View Post
Sorry you're having a busy work day! I'm at a sports fun center with the kids. We drove go carts (2 times) bumper boats (got ambushed by all 3 kids) and now we are awaiting laser tag! Wish me luck!
Sounds fun and good luck!!lol
__________________
Bugsbb is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-08-2011, 01:00 PM   #3210
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: kanarraville
Posts: 649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsbb
You will need to text me for this one...

He told me his motives with trying to get me drunk...there's not enough alcohol...
I don't know if I want to tell you... It's kinda cheap and you would have a barrel over my head ha ha ha!!

And he openly admitted to trying to get you drunk? Wtf?! That is not proper game. Forbid he were to catch wind of my new found technique. He'd would ruin it! Lofl

camelpop is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Tags
awesome , ba yj ftw , bugsbb , hummer , i love chrome , inwinity , jk > yj , jku's are the best! , morning fun posting

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rugged Ridge XHD Front Modular Bumper Systems 07-11 Jeep JK Wranglers, Free Shipping Baseline 4x4 Outfitters Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members. 27 03-08-2013 02:03 PM
Why I love my JK and thoughts on the Jeep community.... Mr. Sinister JK General Discussion Forum 48 12-15-2011 11:20 PM
Rugged Ridge XHD Front Modular Bumper Systems 2007-2011 Jeep JK Wranglers Baseline 4x4 Outfitters Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members. 6 09-01-2011 09:25 PM
Biggest Jeep Freek Contest!!!! txoutdoorx4 Classifieds Archive 6 02-21-2011 11:48 AM
History of the Jeep. George T. General Jeep Discussion 8 02-04-2009 02:03 AM



Download our Mobile App

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:03 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC