my jeep gets me dates - Page 21 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off-Topic

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 07-19-2011, 11:36 AM   #601
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: kanarraville
Posts: 649
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTA88
Hey, take it easy. I've been considering getting a Miata for a DD. There's no way you can fault a small, reliable, good mpg roadster.
Yes you can. Lol

camelpop is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-19-2011, 11:41 AM   #602
Jeeper
 
BTA88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Holland, PA
Posts: 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by camelpop View Post
Yes you can. Lol
Ah, nobody cares what blondes think anyway. Blonds are more for looking at

BTA88 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-19-2011, 11:48 AM   #603
Jeeper
 
tons-O-fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ? You mean to tell me that you don't know either?
Posts: 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTA88 View Post
Well, I don't know how much you could trust a hood rat turned redneck (I'm special, don't hate), but if you ever want to make a weekend out of it, there's a great place to do some trails (Wrangler or ATV only) a little ways north of Harrisburg, and camp out. I don't like advertising it's location, though, not a lot of outsiders know about it. So if you want in, you have to go with me.

There are not a whole lot of trails, but so far I've found about 3 hours worth. There's more that I haven't explored yet.
I trust everyone till they give me a good reason otherwise so you're good for now lol. Yeah that would be awesome, I just have to see if I can trade my mom for my jeep back lol. Long story short, my sister's car broke and she doesn't know how to drive a 5SPD so my mom took my jeep and my sister got her car and I was the one screwed and had to get a 700$ 3kgt out of an impound lot.
__________________
1- 97 Wrangler SE --- SOLD Because of new jersey's deer problem
2- 98 Amethyst Wrangler SPORT
3- 98 3000GT base model
tons-O-fun is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-19-2011, 11:50 AM   #604
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: kanarraville
Posts: 649
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjeepgurl87

I'm naturally blonde, this is too much to handle at once lol
You know blondes carry what is called blonditis. If a non blonde associates with a blonde for too long, the blondness starts to effect the other person. :P
camelpop is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-19-2011, 11:50 AM   #605
Jeeper
 
tons-O-fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ? You mean to tell me that you don't know either?
Posts: 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjeepgurl87 View Post
I'm naturally blonde, this is too much to handle at once lol
I am too so I think you're safe lol
__________________
1- 97 Wrangler SE --- SOLD Because of new jersey's deer problem
2- 98 Amethyst Wrangler SPORT
3- 98 3000GT base model
tons-O-fun is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-19-2011, 12:02 PM   #606
Jeeper
 
BTA88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Holland, PA
Posts: 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by tons-O-fun View Post
I trust everyone till they give me a good reason otherwise so you're good for now lol. Yeah that would be awesome, I just have to see if I can trade my mom for my jeep back lol.
Well, you're still in Jersey, so it may scare you that I take no less than 2 guns with me when I go camping. Usually more. But if you're good, then I'm good. I have to see what my weekends are like coming up, but let me know how your vehicle situation shakes out and we'll work it out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tons-O-fun View Post
Long story short, my sister's car broke and she doesn't know how to drive a 5SPD so my mom took my jeep and my sister got her car and I was the one screwed and had to get a 700$ 3kgt out of an impound lot.
That really bites... Giving up the jeep and all You should buy my 8 and fix it and sell that 3kGT .
BTA88 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-19-2011, 12:05 PM   #607
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 39,128
Quote:
Originally Posted by tons-O-fun

I am too so I think you're safe lol
Lol I've been dying it brown for the last couple years. Lol I just like it better haha
__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-19-2011, 12:07 PM   #608
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 39,128
Quote:
Originally Posted by camelpop

You know blondes carry what is called blonditis. If a non blonde associates with a blonde for too long, the blondness starts to effect the other person. :P
So that's how it works!
__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-19-2011, 12:10 PM   #609
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 39,128
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTA88
Hey, take it easy. I've been considering getting a Miata for a DD. There's no way you can fault a small, reliable, good mpg roadster.
I mean come.on, I'm all for better mpg and what not but the looks will happen. Even when I was driving the mustang last week w the top down I feel like every one was looking at me and judging, it comes with the territory. It's worse when dudes do it though. It makes ya wonder
__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-19-2011, 12:29 PM   #610
Jeeper
 
BTA88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Holland, PA
Posts: 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjeepgurl87 View Post
I mean come.on, I'm all for better mpg and what not but the looks will happen. Even when I was driving the mustang last week w the top down I feel like every one was looking at me and judging, it comes with the territory. It's worse when dudes do it though. It makes ya wonder
Ah say what you will, my RX-7 was amazing. You know you'd be staring because you wanted a ride. No I won't clarify what I mean by that.
BTA88 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-19-2011, 12:39 PM   #611
Jeeper
 
tons-O-fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ? You mean to tell me that you don't know either?
Posts: 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTA88 View Post
Well, you're still in Jersey, so it may scare you that I take no less than 2 guns with me when I go camping. Usually more. But if you're good, then I'm good. I have to see what my weekends are like coming up, but let me know how your vehicle situation shakes out and we'll work it out.

That really bites... Giving up the jeep and all You should buy my 8 and fix it and sell that 3kGT .
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjeepgurl87 View Post
Lol I've been dying it brown for the last couple years. Lol I just like it better haha
1. I like guns so that really doesn't bother me at all, and yeah, I'm good lol. Yeah, i know my mom really doesn't care what she drives, I just a transmission still in my car when I get back lol.

2. Yeah it does kinda suck, but hey now I'm getting close to 30MPG so it was a good deal for me lol. I really don't plan on selling my 3kgt anytime soon unless I really have to.

3. I'm sure it looks good on you, if you like it that's all that matters
__________________
1- 97 Wrangler SE --- SOLD Because of new jersey's deer problem
2- 98 Amethyst Wrangler SPORT
3- 98 3000GT base model
tons-O-fun is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-19-2011, 01:02 PM   #612
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 39,128
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTA88
Ah say what you will, my RX-7 was amazing. You know you'd be staring because you wanted a ride. No I won't clarify what I mean by that.
Haha if you say so.
__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-19-2011, 01:19 PM   #613
Supporting jeeper!

WF Supporting Member
 
Mikekaz1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Springfield ma
Posts: 3,860
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomofrussia
so far have had more guys interested in my jeep than girls....
Sad truth
Mikekaz1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-19-2011, 01:23 PM   #614
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 39,128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikekaz1

Sad truth
Must be driving round the wrong area!
__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-19-2011, 01:25 PM   #615
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: kanarraville
Posts: 649
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjeepgurl87

So that's how it works!
Hahaha! No one is safe from it!
camelpop is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-19-2011, 01:26 PM   #616
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: kanarraville
Posts: 649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikekaz1

Sad truth
No attention here at all from either. Though, I'm sure when I go doorless and topless this fall it will change.
camelpop is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-19-2011, 01:29 PM   #617
Jeeper
 
BTA88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Holland, PA
Posts: 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by camelpop View Post
No attention here at all from either. Though, I'm sure when I go doorless and topless this fall it will change.
Topless, doorless in fall? Not summer? Here, spring was cold, summer has been hot and I'm sure autumn will be cold again. Top and doors stay off til late autumn.
BTA88 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-19-2011, 01:36 PM   #618
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 39,128
Quote:
Originally Posted by camelpop

Hahaha! No one is safe from it!
Good to know! Lol
__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-19-2011, 01:48 PM   #619
Jeeper
 
Northwest4x4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 266
I have guys act all interested in my Jeep and ask questions like gas mileage when I am filling the tank and what not... I'm like uhhhh barely 15mpg have a good day.

Creepers... I am just an ass, and don't like modern society LOL



Guys that hit on girls in jeeps and act all buddy are probably creeps. A real man would say... My Jeeps better, and leave.
Northwest4x4 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-19-2011, 01:53 PM   #620
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: kanarraville
Posts: 649
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTA88
Topless, doorless in fall? Not summer? Here, spring was cold, summer has been hot and I'm sure autumn will be cold again. Top and doors stay off til late autumn.
It's too hot here for summer topless. I'm a snow baby, where I am a happy person driving topless at 65mph in 30 and below weather. The weather really doesn't cool down until December, but I think it might be doable in late Oct.
camelpop is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-19-2011, 01:53 PM   #621
Jeeper
 
Jk11-girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Coopersburg, PA
Posts: 1,221
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjeepgurl87

I'm naturally blonde, this is too much to handle at once lol
Hey... Dont blame it on being "blonde" youll ruin my saying... I've always said that it's the wanna be blondes that make us (blondes) look bad!
__________________
Silly Boys... Jeeps are for Girls....
Jk11-girl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-19-2011, 01:54 PM   #622
Jeeper
 
Jk11-girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Coopersburg, PA
Posts: 1,221
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTA88
Ah, nobody cares what blondes think anyway. Blonds are more for looking at
Hey... Be nice! I'm a natural blonde and there's a lot more to me than just looks!
__________________
Silly Boys... Jeeps are for Girls....
Jk11-girl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-19-2011, 02:00 PM   #623
Jeeper
 
BTA88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Holland, PA
Posts: 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by camelpop View Post
It's too hot here for summer topless. I'm a snow baby, where I am a happy person driving topless at 65mph in 30 and below weather. The weather really doesn't cool down until December, but I think it might be doable in late Oct.
You and I need to switch places. We get 1-2 months of summer, 4-5 months of reasonable weather, and the rest is winter. Screw this place. I got much love for PA, but when you spend a month or more at sub zero temps, it really wears on you. I want to move to the Keys.
BTA88 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-19-2011, 02:07 PM   #624
Jeeper
 
BTA88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Holland, PA
Posts: 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jk11-girl View Post
Hey... Be nice! I'm a natural blonde and there's a lot more to me than just looks!
Woops, that was directed at the greenjeepgirl.

Also, we've all been chatting in this thread for weeks. Can we get some names up in here?

I'm Brian.
BTA88 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-19-2011, 02:19 PM   #625
Newb
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 4
I live in a town where all the cool guys (sarcasm) drive riced out civics and eclipses and etc. that buzz around and annoy the hell out of me. I'm going to change my rock crawler bumper to a ricer crawler bumper .
schrod1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-19-2011, 02:21 PM   #626
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: kanarraville
Posts: 649
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTA88
You and I need to switch places. We get 1-2 months of summer, 4-5 months of reasonable weather, and the rest is winter. Screw this place. I got much love for PA, but when you spend a month or more at sub zero temps, it really wears on you. I want to move to the Keys.
We are def opposites! Lol
I have actually thought of moving to PA many times. As warm as my body runs, the colder the better. I was actually thinking about lake tahoe area after school. Trails, nice weather, lake, etc.
camelpop is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-19-2011, 02:23 PM   #627
Jeeper
 
Bugsbb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Denver
Posts: 21,195
Where's kanarraville....
__________________
Bugsbb is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-19-2011, 02:27 PM   #628
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: kanarraville
Posts: 649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsbb
Where's kanarraville....
Trust me, Rach, its not a place you ever want to be. Lol
camelpop is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-19-2011, 02:29 PM   #629
Jeeper
 
Bugsbb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Denver
Posts: 21,195
Quote:
Originally Posted by camelpop View Post
Trust me, Rach, its not a place you ever want to be. Lol
You know I had to do that..heehee
__________________
Bugsbb is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-19-2011, 02:36 PM   #630
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: kanarraville
Posts: 649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsbb

You know I had to do that..heehee
You're an evil girl! Haha! It's a good thing I think you're awesome or we would have a verbal brawl here on the forums! :P
But hey, there are nice trails in kanarra. Hiking and jeeping. There are the falls that are absolutely breathtaking to hike to.

camelpop is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Tags
awesome , ba yj ftw , bugsbb , hummer , i love chrome , inwinity , jk > yj , jku's are the best! , morning fun posting

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rugged Ridge XHD Front Modular Bumper Systems 07-11 Jeep JK Wranglers, Free Shipping Baseline 4x4 Outfitters Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members. 27 03-08-2013 02:03 PM
Why I love my JK and thoughts on the Jeep community.... Mr. Sinister JK General Discussion Forum 48 12-15-2011 11:20 PM
Rugged Ridge XHD Front Modular Bumper Systems 2007-2011 Jeep JK Wranglers Baseline 4x4 Outfitters Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members. 6 09-01-2011 09:25 PM
Biggest Jeep Freek Contest!!!! txoutdoorx4 Classifieds Archive 6 02-21-2011 11:48 AM
History of the Jeep. George T. General Jeep Discussion 8 02-04-2009 02:03 AM



Download our Mobile App

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:27 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC