my jeep gets me dates - Page 853 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off-Topic

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 10-21-2011, 10:41 AM   #25561
Jeeper
 
Bugsbb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Denver
Posts: 20,769
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjeepgurl87 View Post
Yup.
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjeepgurl87 View Post
Guys suck in general. Just sayin lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjeepgurl87 View Post
The vast majority
X2..most of the time they do suck.lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbertiger View Post
You better believe it......lol
I'll actually be down that way here before too long for a holiday or two!
I see how it is. You're not very nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkjammer View Post
Nope I know I don't. At least that is what I am told. Lol
Your a nice guy Jammy. You have our votes!

__________________
Bugsbb is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-21-2011, 10:44 AM   #25562
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 38,836
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsbb

X2..most of the time they do suck.lol

I see how it is. You're not very nice.

Your a nice guy Jammy. You have our votes!
Indeed. Was a rough night last night. No good

__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-21-2011, 10:45 AM   #25563
Jeeper
 
jkjammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chicago-Land
Posts: 1,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjeepgurl87

Indeed. Was a rough night last night. No good
You went out to find mischief and it found you?
jkjammer is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-21-2011, 10:46 AM   #25564
Jeeper
 
jkjammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chicago-Land
Posts: 1,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsbb

X2..most of the time they do suck.lol

I see how it is. You're not very nice.

Your a nice guy Jammy. You have our votes!
Aww thanks Rach.
jkjammer is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-21-2011, 10:46 AM   #25565
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 38,836
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkjammer

You went out to find mischief and it found you?
More of a I was stupid and allowed some douche bag to pull at my heart strings.... there were tricks, but no good treats.
__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-21-2011, 10:48 AM   #25566
Jeeper
 
jkjammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chicago-Land
Posts: 1,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjeepgurl87

More of a I was stupid and allowed some douche bag to pull at my heart strings.... there were tricks, but no good treats.
What happened? Same guys you have been talking about?
jkjammer is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-21-2011, 10:49 AM   #25567
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 38,836
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkjammer

What happened? Same guys you have been talking about?
Well. Broke things off w jeep boy cuz my ex who I was stupidly still in 'whatever' with said he left his girl and wanted to give us a chance... apparently all he wanted was a break up game of checkers, cuz soon as he got what he wanted he said yea so were cool, right? .... uhhhhhh.... what.
__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-21-2011, 10:50 AM   #25568
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 584
LOL.......sorry i thought i replied to a comment about girls sucking........lol

I'm not very nice?.........lol.......how do you figure?
timbertiger is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-21-2011, 10:51 AM   #25569
Jeeper
 
jkjammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chicago-Land
Posts: 1,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjeepgurl87

Well. Broke things off w jeep boy cuz my ex who I was stupidly still in 'whatever' with said he left his girl and wanted to give us a chance... apparently all he wanted was a break up game of checkers, cuz soon as he got what he wanted he said yea so were cool, right? .... uhhhhhh.... what.
Woah!!! I have never and will never do that. Wow. I thought you said you were not that into jeep boy?
jkjammer is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-21-2011, 10:52 AM   #25570
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 38,836
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkjammer

Woah!!! I have never and will never do that. Wow. I thought you said you were not that into jeep boy?
I wasn't feeling it cuz ive been sneaking around w my ex for the past 3 weeks.
__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-21-2011, 10:53 AM   #25571
Jeeper
 
jkjammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chicago-Land
Posts: 1,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjeepgurl87

I wasn't feeling it cuz ive been sneaking around w my ex for the past 3 weeks.
Jeep boy wasn't taking the hints is why?
jkjammer is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-21-2011, 10:53 AM   #25572
Jeeper
 
Bugsbb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Denver
Posts: 20,769
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkjammer View Post
Aww thanks Rach.
Welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbertiger View Post
LOL.......sorry i thought i replied to a comment about girls sucking........lol

I'm not very nice?.........lol.......how do you figure?
Your using me..brat. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkjammer View Post
Woah!!! I have never and will never do that. Wow. I thought you said you were not that into jeep boy?
__________________
Bugsbb is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-21-2011, 10:56 AM   #25573
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 38,836
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkjammer

Jeep boy wasn't taking the hints is why?
Jeep boy is far too passive aggressive for me
__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-21-2011, 11:03 AM   #25574
Jeeper
 
jkjammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chicago-Land
Posts: 1,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsbb
Welcome.

Your using me..brat. lol

Why the popcorn? I'm not like that. . I think you can ask almost anyone who knows me. Sometimes well a lot of time lately I hear girls say I'm too laid back for them. Lol. I'm just not easily angered or picky. I respect people. Wtf
jkjammer is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-21-2011, 11:03 AM   #25575
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 38,836
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkjammer

Why the popcorn? I'm not like that. . I think you can ask almost anyone who knows me. Sometimes well a lot of time lately I hear girls say I'm too laid back for them. Lol. I'm just not easily angered or picky. I respect people. Wtf
Laid back is good. Upright is obnoxious. Lol
__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-21-2011, 11:04 AM   #25576
Jeeper
 
jkjammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chicago-Land
Posts: 1,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjeepgurl87

Jeep boy is far too passive aggressive for me
Really? How so?
jkjammer is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-21-2011, 11:05 AM   #25577
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 584
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsbb View Post

Your using me..brat. lol
Only in your dreams!

I would never use a girl...........didnt say i wouldnt pay for the tickets........lol.......I never let a girl pay to go out with me.......
timbertiger is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-21-2011, 11:05 AM   #25578
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 38,836
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkjammer

Really? How so?
I guess I like my guys not to be 'dominant' per say, but I like them to be assertive. Ya know. Constant agreeing and being 'super go w the flowy' is just not for me
__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-21-2011, 11:10 AM   #25579
Jeeper
 
jkjammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chicago-Land
Posts: 1,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjeepgurl87

I guess I like my guys not to be 'dominant' per say, but I like them to be assertive. Ya know. Constant agreeing and being 'super go w the flowy' is just not for me
Uh oh! I will have to watch out for that. Lol. I don't agree with everything but not much bothers me. I have fun doing almost anything. :/ I guess that is a bad trait for a man.
jkjammer is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-21-2011, 11:10 AM   #25580
Jeeper
 
Bugsbb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Denver
Posts: 20,769
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkjammer View Post
Why the popcorn? I'm not like that. . I think you can ask almost anyone who knows me. Sometimes well a lot of time lately I hear girls say I'm too laid back for them. Lol. I'm just not easily angered or picky. I respect people. Wtf
I had the popcorn cause I was just listening..

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbertiger View Post
Only in your dreams!

I would never use a girl...........didnt say i wouldnt pay for the tickets........lol.......I never let a girl pay to go out with me.......
I didn't mean anything about paying. I meant you would come down if I had tickets.lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjeepgurl87 View Post
I guess I like my guys not to be 'dominant' per say, but I like them to be assertive. Ya know. Constant agreeing and being 'super go w the flowy' is just not for me
You like them with some backbone?
__________________
Bugsbb is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-21-2011, 11:10 AM   #25581
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 38,836
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkjammer

Uh oh! I will have to watch out for that. Lol. I don't agree with everything but not much bothers me. I have fun doing almost anything. :/ I guess that is a bad trait for a man.
See I don't mind guys that r up for anything, but when I ask what u wanna do and the answer is always whatever you wanna do and you can't make a decision drives. Me. Bonkers!
__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-21-2011, 11:11 AM   #25582
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 38,836
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsbb
I had the popcorn cause I was just listening..

I didn't mean anything about paying. I meant you would come down if I had tickets.lol

You like them with some backbone?
Exactly thank you. That's what I was trying to say. Lol
__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-21-2011, 11:14 AM   #25583
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 584
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjeepgurl87 View Post
See I don't mind guys that r up for anything, but when I ask what u wanna do and the answer is always whatever you wanna do and you can't make a decision drives. Me. Bonkers!
LOL.......did you tell him that? My ex always did that.......like going to a restaurant. She wouldn't pick the restaurant and would want me to..........then everytime i picked she'd be like no........not that one........after 3 tries I'd park the car and be like.......well when you decide.......just lmk.......lol
timbertiger is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-21-2011, 11:17 AM   #25584
Jeeper
 
Bugsbb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Denver
Posts: 20,769
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjeepgurl87 View Post
Exactly thank you. That's what I was trying to say. Lol
I know what your talkin' about. I don't know why guys don't get it.
__________________
Bugsbb is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-21-2011, 11:18 AM   #25585
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 38,836
Quote:
Originally Posted by timbertiger

LOL.......did you tell him that? My ex always did that.......like going to a restaurant. She wouldn't pick the restaurant and would want me to..........then everytime i picked she'd be like no........not that one........after 3 tries I'd park the car and be like.......well when you decide.......just lmk.......lol
Yup. And NOTHING.
__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-21-2011, 11:18 AM   #25586
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 38,836
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsbb
I know what your talkin' about. I don't know why guys don't get it.
Must be too complex.
__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-21-2011, 11:19 AM   #25587
Jeeper
 
jkjammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chicago-Land
Posts: 1,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjeepgurl87

See I don't mind guys that r up for anything, but when I ask what u wanna do and the answer is always whatever you wanna do and you can't make a decision drives. Me. Bonkers!
Well I have an opinion. If I want to do something I say it. . Most of the time it doesn't matter to me what I do as long as everyone has fun! I won't let anyone complain about what we are doing unless they speak up. Those are the rules! Hahahaha
jkjammer is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-21-2011, 11:20 AM   #25588
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 38,836
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkjammer

Well I have an opinion. If I want to do something I say it. . Most of the time it doesn't matter to me what I do as long as everyone has fun! I won't let anyone complain about what we are doing unless they speak up. Those are the rules! Hahahaha
Fair enough. But like how does one NEVER care. Wtf
__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-21-2011, 11:21 AM   #25589
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 584
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsbb View Post


I didn't mean anything about paying. I meant you would come down if I had tickets.lol
Its more of a I have two vehicles that get 12 mpg kind of thing........lol.........otherwise I'd be in the McCall area most weekends!
timbertiger is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-21-2011, 11:21 AM   #25590
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 38,836
Quote:
Originally Posted by timbertiger

Its more of a I have two vehicles that get 12 mpg kind of thing........lol.........otherwise I'd be in the McCall area most weekends!
12 mpg dayummmmmm

__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Tags
awesome , ba yj ftw , bugsbb , hummer , i love chrome , inwinity , jk > yj , jku's are the best! , morning fun posting

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rugged Ridge XHD Front Modular Bumper Systems 07-11 Jeep JK Wranglers, Free Shipping Baseline 4x4 Outfitters Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members. 27 03-08-2013 01:03 PM
Why I love my JK and thoughts on the Jeep community.... Mr. Sinister JK General Discussion Forum 48 12-15-2011 10:20 PM
Rugged Ridge XHD Front Modular Bumper Systems 2007-2011 Jeep JK Wranglers Baseline 4x4 Outfitters Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members. 6 09-01-2011 08:25 PM
Biggest Jeep Freek Contest!!!! txoutdoorx4 Classifieds Archive 6 02-21-2011 10:48 AM
History of the Jeep. George T. General Jeep Discussion 8 02-04-2009 01:03 AM



» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:06 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC