question about jury duty... - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off-Topic

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 05-16-2007, 05:57 PM   #1
delicate %$^&*@ flower

WF Lifetime Member
 
tiny terror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: California
Posts: 14,753
question about jury duty...

I have a buddy who wanted to know how to get out of jury duty the other week because he's going deep sea fishing that week. He'd already put it off for 6 months and they weren't about to let him put it off again. He was livid that they were cutting into his vacation even though it's only the last day and he KNEW when he scheduled the trip that he had jury duty that week.

I told him he should serve because it's his civic duty to serve and he looked at me like I had lobsters crawling out my ears.

Am I the only one who doesn't piss and moan when I have to serve on a jury?

tiny terror is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-16-2007, 06:02 PM   #2
Jeeper
 
jjseel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Rowlett, TEXAS!
Posts: 2,955
God Bless you Tiny! They have never let me serve, as when they ask me questions, I tell the truth (Hang 'em!). If you don't want to so your duty, though, always remember, someone else will, and you probably won't like the outcome!

__________________
jjseel is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-16-2007, 06:32 PM   #3
Jeeper
 
MouthfulOfGrass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Lower California
Posts: 1,819
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny terror View Post
I had lobsters crawling out my ears.

Am I the only one who doesn't piss and moan when I have to serve on a jury?
Do the lobsters stay there, or do they just crawl out and leave ? Because I would be surprised that they would let you serve jury duty with the lobsters.

I don't have a problem serving, but I know many that go to all lengths to get out of it. It's not that bad. Although I don't know if I could serve on a life or death case.
__________________
I'm not gonna go over that......

MouthfulOfGrass is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-16-2007, 06:39 PM   #4
Jeeper
 
JCS05Rubi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: central md
Posts: 2,748
I would love to server Jury Duty, infact I usually requested it when I was younger and was in traffic court a lot...

Now that I am old enough I have a medical.. issue... which prevents me from sitting for long periods of time..therefore I am not allowed anymore. Kind of irritating actually. Infact, untill I get stuff figured out, I cant do anything outdoorsie anytime soon either The only reason I havent joined the NE folks at Rausche Creek yet

Tell your friend if he decides not to go, to move to a different country.. one that fits his morals and beliefs.
__________________
Dad's Blog! http://justkeepliving.blog.com/
T-Shirts for Dad, based on his "Just Keep Living" philosophy. http://www.cafepress.com/justkeepliving


1997 Wrangler Sport - 5 spd. Retired
2005 Wrangler Rubicon - 6spd|KC 55watt fogs, IPF H4s with fatboys,Uniden CB radio/Teraflex mount
http://www.4x4s-pod.com/
JCS05Rubi is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-16-2007, 08:22 PM   #5
Jeeper
 
Joe Dirt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Murrieta, CA
Posts: 1,075
The next time your buddy complains about gangster killers getting off easy, a world full of burglars or OJ getting away with murder. Tell him it's his fault! The people trying to make a political statement in court by aquiting people who broke laws that they don't like or people they do like never miss a chance to serve on a jury. The system is broken because good people are failing to get involved. It's too inconvenient to actually do anything and easier to just complain about it. He's no better than the coward who watches an old lady get robbed and does nothing to help her.
__________________
2013 Wrangler 2D, 3.6L, Automatic, 3.73 Gears, Limited slip in the rear, Teraflex 2" lift, 285/75/16 tires, LOD bumper & 8K winch, 2M Ham radio.

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf- George Orwell
Joe Dirt is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-16-2007, 08:32 PM   #6
delicate %$^&*@ flower

WF Lifetime Member
 
tiny terror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: California
Posts: 14,753
I'll admit, I've been excused from jury duty. My son can't go to school when I serve, so I had them shift the time I'm called a couple of months so now I get called during the summer.

I just don't understand what's so bad about serving unless it's a money thing maybe?

I think my only issue was the time I was called for a molestation trial. She was five and the counts were horrible. It was hard to listen to and I was glad they chose the jury before they got to me. I'm not sure I'd have gotten on that one anyways.
tiny terror is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-16-2007, 09:24 PM   #7
Jeeper
 
jjseel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Rowlett, TEXAS!
Posts: 2,955
That would have been difficult, there may have been a murder trial right after that!
__________________
jjseel is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-16-2007, 09:49 PM   #8
Jeeper
 
amerijeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Mississippi.
Posts: 3,951
I have been called twice in the past two years. I have not served and I think it is my right not to serve. It is also my right not to vote if I choose not to. I'm a huge believer and supporter of the Constitution. I am not fond of the interpretation that been taken by the judicial system. I have no problems with making my position perfectly clear when called for my civic duty.

I know someone will have something to say to me about it, but I'm pretty solid on this. No debate will change my position. I don't care what anyone thinks is my civic duty. I serve my comunity, I pay taxes, I abide by the law of the land, and I have served in the military.

End of story.
__________________
To all who serve, Thank You.
amerijeep is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-16-2007, 10:10 PM   #9
delicate %$^&*@ flower

WF Lifetime Member
 
tiny terror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: California
Posts: 14,753
Is it that you don't believe in the jury system?
tiny terror is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-16-2007, 10:10 PM   #10
Pushy, Loudmouthed, and Ballsy
 
Dare2BSquare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Driving Around Arkansas In My Black XJ
Posts: 6,177
So, why don't you tell us how you really feel?
__________________
99 XJ Sport
4.0l
AW4
NP231
d30/C8.25
3" Skyjacker lift
31 x 10.50 General Grabbers


http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...are/TMLogo.gif Are all fishermen liars, or do only liars fish?
Dare2BSquare is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-16-2007, 10:22 PM   #11
Jeeper
 
amerijeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Mississippi.
Posts: 3,951
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny terror View Post
Is it that you don't believe in the jury system?
No, it's not that. It's that I don't believe in suppressing evidence, particularly when it is crucial and pertinent to the case at hand.

I don't care about a criminals rights. Some jerk has the right to a jury of their peers? Well, I'm not a rapist, thief, or murder, so I'm not his peer. Yeah, well yall are gonna say innocent until proven guilty. If the person is innocent, then why have a trial?

A guy I work with was murdered while performing his job by some drugged out thug. Shot right through the head while he was on the phone with his sister wishing her a Merry Christmas. It took a looong time before the guy was finally convicted. Did you know being on drugs is a defense to murder? The guy will be out of prison long before I stop thinking about it every day. That is, if I am lucky enough it doesn't happen to me.

Is it my civic duty to perform jury duty? Sure is. Is it my right to disagree with the current state of the judicial system and silently protest by not serving? Sure as hell not. I can be held in contempt for not serving when called even though I am a law-abiding citizen

I guess when it eventually happens, I'll have my turn in front of my 'peers'.
__________________
To all who serve, Thank You.
amerijeep is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-16-2007, 10:27 PM   #12
coilovers are damn flexy
 
bluvikng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerijeep View Post
I have been called twice in the past two years. I have not served and I think it is my right not to serve. It is also my right not to vote if I choose not to. I'm a huge believer and supporter of the Constitution. I am not fond of the interpretation that been taken by the judicial system. I have no problems with making my position perfectly clear when called for my civic duty.

I know someone will have something to say to me about it, but I'm pretty solid on this. No debate will change my position. I don't care what anyone thinks is my civic duty. I serve my comunity, I pay taxes, I abide by the law of the land, and I have served in the military.

End of story.
This is something rare, for me. Politics, is like debating religion. But I have to take amerijeeps position on this. If you have any kind of sense, or education, behind you, you will fail the jury's requirements. If you are in the least bit set in your beliefs, they will not want you. You have to be a mindless idiot, to serve on a jury. Be that as blunt as it is, it is the truth, so help me God. That is all I have to say about this, from past experience, and that of several doctors, that I know, very personally.


Tiny, all you have to tell your friend is, to be set in his ways, and they will dismiss him, from any jury duty.
bluvikng is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-16-2007, 10:29 PM   #13
delicate %$^&*@ flower

WF Lifetime Member
 
tiny terror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: California
Posts: 14,753
Then what you're doing doesn't actually fall under what I'm talking about here. Not serving because you dislike the state of the judicial system is different than blowing it off because you wanna fish. One is selfish, one is not. I'm talking about the selfish side of it.
tiny terror is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-16-2007, 10:33 PM   #14
Jeeper
 
amerijeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Mississippi.
Posts: 3,951
I would much rather fish than go to jury duty...

Anyway, I see what you are saying. I really should have just kept quiet about the whole thing. Jury duty happens to be the 'hot button' for me. I was drawn right to the thread when I saw it.
__________________
To all who serve, Thank You.
amerijeep is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-16-2007, 10:35 PM   #15
Jeeper
 
amerijeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Mississippi.
Posts: 3,951
I have to go with your friend on the situation still though, terror.

Would I want someone on a jury deciding my future who really didn't want to be their and had there mind and heart into something else?

No way! Better to turn cut a deal and become a snitch. Ha!
__________________
To all who serve, Thank You.
amerijeep is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-16-2007, 10:37 PM   #16
delicate %$^&*@ flower

WF Lifetime Member
 
tiny terror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: California
Posts: 14,753
No, no need to avoid it. I didn't start it to flame anyone. People can disagree without getting personal about it. We've all got pasts that color the way we feel about things. It's just interesting.

I don't like serving. I feel like lawyers are always trying to get something over on me. I don't like driving out there to BFE to get dismissed after the second day because I don't pull my punches (the guy in the molestation case was guilty as hell and they shoulda hung him from the highest tree).

No worries and no need to keep out of stuff. Just makin' conversation.
tiny terror is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-16-2007, 10:44 PM   #17
coilovers are damn flexy
 
bluvikng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,260
Sometimes, in light conversation, we really find out the truth, about each other. I apologize if my statement offended anyone, but it is the truth.
bluvikng is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-16-2007, 10:46 PM   #18
delicate %$^&*@ flower

WF Lifetime Member
 
tiny terror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: California
Posts: 14,753
Naw Blu, it's all good. I'm just a curious person. I don't blame my buddy, I just wonder why schedule the trip when you know you have jury duty. Seems a little stoooopid to me.
tiny terror is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-17-2007, 12:35 AM   #19
Jack Lives Here!!!

WF Supporting Member
 
1BLKJP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 7,764
Hmm, I was just on Jury Duty a couple weeks ago. I'd say that the statements made about only idiots being on the jury are way out of line. Maybe there are only idiots in Texas? The jury in our trial had 2 computer programmers, an Oncologist, a Dentist, a city planning engineer, a financial planner, a housewife, a retired person who owned his own business for 40 years and final person was a marketing rep for a PR firm.

I was not selected and I really wasn't too unhappy about that because the trial was going to be a minimum of 3 days. And yes the defense attorney did his best at getting people seated on the jury that would help his client. That's his job. However this guy definitely got a jury that would look past stereo types and see the evidence as what it is and now what isn't there. Jury Duty is one of the things that makes our country great.

For those of you that have issues with our judicial system would you consider the USA a civil society if we did had the Eye for an Eye method of justice? Or if we just hung a person spot out without any kind of a trial? I highly doubt it.

Do your duty sit on a jury if you are selected and do the best job that you can based on how the laws are written. Our systems might not be the best, but the are damn sure the best on the planet and the best that have been invented so far.

Stars and Stripes Forever!!!!

Edit: I apologize if I rile anyone also, but voting and jury duty are two things that I feel Americans take for granted. They are the greatest opportunities we have to make our voices heard and people should take them more seriously than they do.
__________________
Thanks,
Jack Hickman

President - Arizona Off-Highway Vehicle Coalition
Vice-President - ASA4WDC
Arizona Rock Rats
1BLKJP is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-17-2007, 02:29 AM   #20
Jeeper
 
Joe Dirt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Murrieta, CA
Posts: 1,075
OK here it goes. If you did nothing to solve the problem, you are the problem. You don't fix problems by saying, I'm taking my ball and going home. If you don't serve, some looser who wants to let other criminals off will serve. Just because its easy to get out of duty doesn't mean you should. What will you say when you or your wife is the victim and the criminal gets off because the good citizens "didn't like the system." That is crap. I chase killers and robbers through the ghetto and put my nuts on the line because its the right thing to do. I know people say, well that's what you get paid to do. Guess what, I would still get paid if I just let them out run me. It would be safer, but wrong! The least you can do is your part. If you can't do your part then just opt out. Make an agreement with society...you don't do your part, in return you agree to never call the police, fire department, paramedics or anyone who might have to save your butt. Oh, and I pay taxes and served in the military too.
__________________
2013 Wrangler 2D, 3.6L, Automatic, 3.73 Gears, Limited slip in the rear, Teraflex 2" lift, 285/75/16 tires, LOD bumper & 8K winch, 2M Ham radio.

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf- George Orwell
Joe Dirt is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-17-2007, 04:03 AM   #21
Topless & Dirty

WF Supporting Member
 
OdhinnsChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 981
Send a message via MSN to OdhinnsChick
I've been called several times but for some reason they don't pick me. One time I even made it to the jury room and got to see what the case was about. 2 guys about my age were running a meth lab. It was so funny watching 40 and 50 yo's talking about the time back in high school when they smoked dope. I guess thats why they didn't pick me that time because I wasn't sypathetic to druggies. =P
__________________

OdhinnsChick is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-17-2007, 08:05 AM   #22
Jeeper
 
stainless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Newnan, GA
Posts: 237
I've been called to serve several times. I usually get excused when they ask the "do you have any family or friends in law enforcement" question. When I rattle off 4 family members and 6 friends, they usually turn to the judge and then ask me to leave.
I've served once, though, and I'll serve again if they'll let me.
__________________
"If you don't have parts left over, you did something wrong."

"Owning a JEEP makes heroin addiction look like a vague wish for something salty."

"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man ....which debt he proposes to pay off with your money."
stainless is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-17-2007, 08:42 AM   #23
Jeeper
 
MouthfulOfGrass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Lower California
Posts: 1,819
I am the sole income earner in a single-income family, and my employer does not pay - jury duty pay.

As soon as the judicial system can pay me a living wage to serve, I will be happy to.

(just another look at the situation)
__________________
I'm not gonna go over that......

MouthfulOfGrass is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-17-2007, 09:05 AM   #24
Jeeper
 
kg4kpg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Summerville, SC
Posts: 2,760
Send a message via Yahoo to kg4kpg
I've been called once and excused. Don't really know why either. I'm not real sure how to give my opinion here in light of the recent murder of my sister. As for her killer, well, a little frontier justice never hurt anyone. From what I hear, he may not make it to court anyway. And if he makes it to prison, I'll help buy cigs for the inmate who shanks him. I believe as much as our court systems do well, thay are also flawed. Sometimes innocent people go to prison, guilty people go free. In some ways I agree with amerijeep, some I don't.

Tiny, if your friend knew about jury duty before planning the trip, then he is wrong. My opinion.

As far as voting, well, we need another thread for that, this one is semi-pirated as it is.
__________________
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e96/kg4kpg/f712f48bae526a2b13f30e6601f3433d_zps089056bf.jpg
kg4kpg is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-17-2007, 09:09 AM   #25
delicate %$^&*@ flower

WF Lifetime Member
 
tiny terror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: California
Posts: 14,753
Actually, I think this thread is going really well. I commend everyone for being so forth right and having the ability not to "scream" their opinions.

Yeah, KG4KPG, that was kinda my issue with him. He knew. I know about when my summons comes, it comes every year. This last time, I didn't even have to go in. I called every day and they never made it to my number. I served though and I feel it's my duty to serve.

But, since Amerijeep brings it up, what about civil disobedience? At some point, when someone is doing what they feel is right, taking a stand, even if you don't agree with what they're doing, can you agree with their need to make a statement?
tiny terror is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-17-2007, 09:33 AM   #26
Jeeper
 
kg4kpg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Summerville, SC
Posts: 2,760
Send a message via Yahoo to kg4kpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny terror View Post
Actually, I think this thread is going really well. I commend everyone for being so forth right and having the ability not to "scream" their opinions.

Yeah, KG4KPG, that was kinda my issue with him. He knew. I know about when my summons comes, it comes every year. This last time, I didn't even have to go in. I called every day and they never made it to my number. I served though and I feel it's my duty to serve.

But, since Amerijeep brings it up, what about civil disobedience? At some point, when someone is doing what they feel is right, taking a stand, even if you don't agree with what they're doing, can you agree with their need to make a statement?
Sure I can. That is their right and I support it. And I'm all for a little debate now and then. But I do feel our rights come with obligations, ie...voting, jury duty...etc.
__________________
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e96/kg4kpg/f712f48bae526a2b13f30e6601f3433d_zps089056bf.jpg
kg4kpg is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-17-2007, 11:32 AM   #27
Jeeper
 
ol'bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 183
I've been called a number of times in my "young" life. I enjoy being called. I've even been lucky enough to serve a couple of times. I have seen quite a mix of professionals called to these panels. I have seen them picked also. I consider myself a professional. I have worked in communications and networking and now find myself in the security industry. I think now that I am in security I am written off many list during the "voir dire". My wife just came off jury duty on a civil case. Worker against employer. Hmmmm....that sure sounds like a "jury of peers" to me. The selected jury had both managers and workers on it. Well balanced in my opinion. I am very proud that this country has a system that allows jury trials. Can you imagine a country without this right? I can. They are on the news daily. Do trial lawyers and criminals try to get over? Of course they do. Do we hear or see "every" piece of evidence? Most likely not. What we need is for people in this country to take the position of jury duty seriously. Go into the courts with an open mind and judge for yourself the situation based on what is available.


Is it perfect? NO. But it is the best we got.

As info - I'm a veteran, I vote and I serve on juries.
__________________
2006 TJ - Warn bumpers front and rear - KC Slimlites - 2" bb - 1" bl - 31x10.5 BFG A/T's - and a few ideas.
ol'bob is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-17-2007, 03:11 PM   #28
Jeeper
 
amerijeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Mississippi.
Posts: 3,951
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Dirt View Post
OK here it goes. If you did nothing to solve the problem, you are the problem. You don't fix problems by saying, I'm taking my ball and going home. If you don't serve, some looser who wants to let other criminals off will serve. Just because its easy to get out of duty doesn't mean you should. What will you say when you or your wife is the victim and the criminal gets off because the good citizens "didn't like the system." That is crap. I chase killers and robbers through the ghetto and put my nuts on the line because its the right thing to do. I know people say, well that's what you get paid to do. Guess what, I would still get paid if I just let them out run me. It would be safer, but wrong! The least you can do is your part. If you can't do your part then just opt out. Make an agreement with society...you don't do your part, in return you agree to never call the police, fire department, paramedics or anyone who might have to save your butt. Oh, and I pay taxes and served in the military too.
I don't even know where to start. I categorically disagree with this entire post.

Also, I was in law enforcement for 6 years.

Checkmate.
__________________
To all who serve, Thank You.
amerijeep is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-17-2007, 03:21 PM   #29
Jeeper
 
Mike001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Right behind you.....
Posts: 678
I've been called but never went since its to far away, I'm in the military. I would in a heartbeat though I hate seeing criminals getting off light esp for murder what kind of shit is that? Using drugs as a defense not in my house that a crock of shit. You know exactly what your doing when you take your fix or whatever and to blame your actions on drugs and get off easy is shit. Our judical system is jacked there are people serving 4 years for murder but lesser crimes serving longer sentences. I believe that you should be punished accoring to your crime. You kill you get killed, you steal take a hand or something. Lord help soemone trying to rob or steal from me, because they won't get the chance to have a trial the only thing they will get is a big ass bullet in the head.
__________________
"They are in front of us, behind us, and we are flanked on both sides by an enemy that outnumbers us 29:1. They can’t get away from us now!"
Mike001 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-17-2007, 03:25 PM   #30
delicate %$^&*@ flower

WF Lifetime Member
 
tiny terror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: California
Posts: 14,753
Nothing is cut and dry though Mike, that's why we have a jury system. Weights and measures. Recently in the paper there was a man who killed his daughter's husband because he was abusing her and eventually probably would have killed her. Should he be put to death or did he dole out justice?

No black and white. It's grey just about everywhere you look.

Anyways, my initial problem was with pissing and moaning over a problem you caused yourself I guess. He knew the summons would come and planned the trip anyways. That and griping about a fact of life. It's like speeding then bitching about getting a ticket.

tiny terror is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Feces Flinger Gives New Meaning to Jury Duty stevens243 Off-Topic 2 01-28-2009 06:00 PM
quick axle question Sb5551 TJ Tech Forum 3 10-03-2008 08:38 PM
Trans Mount Question MOz TJ Tech Forum 8 06-10-2008 03:14 PM
Question about OME Shocks jherrin215 TJ Tech Forum 9 12-12-2006 11:19 PM
Carb question and EGR question trulefty YJ Tech Forum 0 12-12-2006 04:55 PM



» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:58 AM.



Jeep, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC