Random Problems Only Jeepers Understand..... - Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off-Topic

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 05-30-2013, 09:32 PM   #1
Jeeper
 
surferdude88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 50
Random Problems Only Jeepers Understand.....

My funniest story so far was the first time I went to a car wash after mudding... I was waiting in the line of cars for the car wash because it was the first nice day in a couple weeks. But within a minute of sitting in line the owner of the car wash came out and told me my car was to dirty... Yeah I was too dirty for a car wash. Another funny one was I took my car to get detailed this (after I cleaned it) and still received a $40 up charge for "excess mud". What jeep problems have you had?
surferdude88 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 09:34 PM   #2
Jeeper
 
surferdude88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 50
This is how dirty my jeep was last week and the clean picture is from today after the detail!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1302817643.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	207.9 KB
ID:	255809   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2829459235.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	207.1 KB
ID:	255810  

surferdude88 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 09:41 PM   #3
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 123
I'm still getting mud out of my jeep from two months ago. Every time it rains mud is coming out of spaces! I even find mud inside places in random spots!

Random problems? I have a problem feeling slightly annoyed after waving to 20 jeeps in a half mile. Hate all those copycats stealing my jeep ownership idea.
Titaness is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 09:46 PM   #4
Jeeper
 
surferdude88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titaness View Post
I'm still getting mud out of my jeep from two months ago. Every time it rains mud is coming out of spaces! I even find mud inside places in random spots!

Random problems? I have a problem feeling slightly annoyed after waving to 20 jeeps in a half mile. Hate all those copycats stealing my jeep ownership idea.
Trust anyone who has done some solid jeep mudding will say amen to the mud falling out places you didn't even knew existed! And it's is truly impressive how many waves I get when I'm rolling without my top and doors! Those are definitely jeep problems!
surferdude88 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 07:52 AM   #5
Jeeper
 
Senior Chief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: A Secure, Undisclosed Area
Posts: 2,794
Inadvertently waving to Jeeps when in my other car ...
Senior Chief is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 09:02 AM   #6
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
Crosseyed Cricket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Bel Air, MD
Posts: 210
Getting the mud stains off my top... My JK currently has mud tribal tattoos on the soft top.

Just recently stopped caring if it was going to rain with the top down and the doors off...
__________________
Crosseyed Cricket is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 09:04 AM   #7
Jeeper
 
Duckquackers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Houston
Posts: 1,362
That pinstriping from trails is like a badge of honor.
__________________
Truth, Honesty, and Courage means tell the truth do what's right and achieve what needs to be done. Rock to rock puddle to puddle.
Tread Lightly Member
Duckquackers is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 10:20 AM   #8
Jeeper
 
surferdude88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crosseyed Cricket View Post
Getting the mud stains off my top... My JK currently has mud tribal tattoos on the soft top.

Just recently stopped caring if it was going to rain with the top down and the doors off...
Amen!!!!! Can't stand top stains! And my jeep looked like a pool a couple weekends ago when it poured down rain and I wasn't home to put the top or doors on.
surferdude88 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 11:32 AM   #9
Jeeper
 
oledirty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 116
When you're dad makes you drive everywhere cause he'd rather ride passenger in your jeep than his explorer
oledirty is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 11:51 AM   #10
Jeeper
 
jkmohican's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Posts: 1,236
When city folk ask me if I work part time at Jurassic Park.
jkmohican is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 12:49 PM   #11
Jeeper
 
dawhitesJKU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: SoCal 714/562
Posts: 4,919
Send a message via Yahoo to dawhitesJKU
when you lean 1/2 of your body over the window just to enter your pin code at a drive thru atm machine.
dawhitesJKU is online now   Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 12:55 PM   #12
Jeeper
 
Harvctry27's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: South Shore
Posts: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmohican View Post
When city folk ask me if I work part time at Jurassic Park.
My nickname at school is Jurassic park George hahahahaha i don't care it's awesome
Harvctry27 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 01:19 PM   #13
Jeeper
 
PapaSpikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawhitesJKU View Post
when you lean 1/2 of your body over the window just to enter your pin code at a drive thru atm machine.
Genius.
PapaSpikey is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 01:29 PM   #14
Jeeper
 
dawhitesJKU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: SoCal 714/562
Posts: 4,919
Send a message via Yahoo to dawhitesJKU
wheels and tires come in a set of 5
dawhitesJKU is online now   Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 01:47 PM   #15
Jeeper
 
CenTexTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The Swamp!!
Posts: 133
Having to relocate or go without side mirrors...
__________________
2001 TJ - 4 inch Rough Country suspension lift, Smittybilt SRC front bumper, Smittybilt SRC rear bumper, Body Armor RockCrawler sidebars, Bestop black denim bikini top, Smittybilt Black Diamond cargo net, 40" LED lightbar, 6 LED spots.
CenTexTJ is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 02:23 PM   #16
Jeeper
 
Fireaxe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: METRO ATL
Posts: 1,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senior Chief View Post
Inadvertently waving to Jeeps when in my other car ...
Senior....you own 2 cars?
__________________
United States Coast Guard
Support Search and Rescue...GET LOST!
Fireaxe is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 03:38 PM   #17
Jeeper
 
Senior Chief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: A Secure, Undisclosed Area
Posts: 2,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireaxe View Post
Senior....you own 2 cars?
One Jeep one car...
Senior Chief is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 03:41 PM   #18
Jeeper
 
cjeezy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 440
Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaSpikey View Post

Genius.
Go to the ATM door less! Problem solved
__________________
2015 Sport S, Billet Silver Metallic, Connectivity Package, Tow Package, D44 Rear Axle, Front & Rear Trek Armor Seat Covers, Mastercraft grab handles, Clover Patch Window Roll, Plasti-Dipped Grill.
cjeezy is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 05:56 PM   #19
Jeeper
 
andiesel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Goleta, CA
Posts: 594
Send a message via AIM to andiesel
having strangers ask "how I get up in there"...
andiesel is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 06:33 PM   #20
Thank You Veterans!

5-Year WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
Beastmaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: The Old Pubelo
Posts: 29,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by surferdude88 View Post
My funniest story so far was the first time I went to a car wash after mudding... I was waiting in the line of cars for the car wash because it was the first nice day in a couple weeks. But within a minute of sitting in line the owner of the car wash came out and told me my car was to dirty... Yeah I was too dirty for a car wash. Another funny one was I took my car to get detailed this (after I cleaned it) and still received a $40 up charge for "excess mud". What jeep problems have you had?
I go to a pretty cool DIY carwash. Halfway through a cleaning after a perticilarly muddy run, the carwash owner walks over to me and hands me a bunch of tokens. He asked me to hose off the bay when I was done. I figured that was fair.

Random Problems?

Kind of like the fact I can't look at another Jeep without wondering what wheels he has, or what bumpers, or, or, or . . .
Beastmaster is online now   Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 01:26 AM   #21
Jeeper
 
Fireaxe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: METRO ATL
Posts: 1,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senior Chief View Post
One Jeep one car...
lol..just messin with ya.
__________________
United States Coast Guard
Support Search and Rescue...GET LOST!
Fireaxe is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 08:38 AM   #22
Jeeper
 
Senior Chief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: A Secure, Undisclosed Area
Posts: 2,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireaxe View Post
lol..just messin with ya.
:d:d:d
Senior Chief is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 12:08 PM   #23
Jeeper
 
surferdude88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjeezy View Post

Go to the ATM door less! Problem solved
This is so true... If I go to the ATM with my doors on I have to get out if my car!
surferdude88 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 12:10 PM   #24
Jeeper
 
surferdude88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastmaster View Post

I go to a pretty cool DIY carwash. Halfway through a cleaning after a perticilarly muddy run, the carwash owner walks over to me and hands me a bunch of tokens. He asked me to hose off the bay when I was done. I figured that was fair.

Random Problems?

Kind of like the fact I can't look at another Jeep without wondering what wheels he has, or what bumpers, or, or, or . . .
Yea man I thoroughly examine every jeep I see... Sometimes I feel like it would be safer for me to be texting and driving than see a another lifted wrangler go by!
surferdude88 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 12:13 PM   #25
Jeeper
 
surferdude88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by oledirty View Post
When you're dad makes you drive everywhere cause he'd rather ride passenger in your jeep than his explorer
Me being a high school kid with a dad that loves my jeep can totally relate to this.
surferdude88 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 12:14 PM   #26
Jeeper
 
surferdude88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 50
Ok another random problem... Getting 11mpgs on a tank j didn't even go wheelin on and filling my car up twice a week!
surferdude88 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 11:06 PM   #27
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: East Central Florida
Posts: 403
Cringing when someone calls a Jeep a car.
Wordgie is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 11:33 PM   #28
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Virginia
Posts: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordgie View Post
Cringing when someone calls a Jeep a car.
Damn right brother. A Jeep is a Jeep. A breed of its own.
The Fluco is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 11:38 PM   #29
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Virginia
Posts: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by surferdude88 View Post

Yea man I thoroughly examine every jeep I see... Sometimes I feel like it would be safer for me to be texting and driving than see a another lifted wrangler go by!
I hear ya man. Gone off the road, unintentionally, to check out another wrangler.
The Fluco is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 10:14 AM   #30
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: East Central Florida
Posts: 403
I'm stoked! I averaged 13 MPG that last tank!
Wordgie is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:23 PM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC