"Ridiculous" - Page 2 - Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off-Topic

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 12-14-2012, 09:23 AM   #31
Jeeper
 
KittyPrawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Fairfax, VA
Posts: 2,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justinaccount View Post
Really? Take my post amount into consideration and realize I haven't looked very much at these forums yet. You're definitely giving me a bad impression lol..
Post number has no relation to how many threads you've read. There are a number of people who lurk on here and read everything but don't contribute. Looking at your post count tells me nothing or your reading activity.
__________________
Deb
2013 True Blue JKU Rubicon Goodbye Pontiac!
I drive a 4 door. There is more space for bacon inside.
KittyPrawn is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:32 AM   #32
Jeeper
 
MackInBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: East of a land far far away
Posts: 36,797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justinaccount View Post
So I was sitting at lunch today talking about jeep mods and this girl said they are "ridiculous" I was going crazy as she said "my grand Cherokee doesn't have any" and I just didn't know what to say haha. What do you guys and girls think
Think if she doesn't like mods all the power to her and if you do like them all the power to you. Opinions are unique to each person. No right no wrong most times anyway.
__________________
I run over stuff
MackInBlack is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 02:26 PM   #33
Jeeper
 
Justinaccount's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by WranglerJR83
Geez guys. Leave the kid alone. He just wants others opinions and stories about when someone has criticized them for modding their jeep and how they reacted. If he wants to post up here a topic so that he can bash on this girl, than let him. That's what the Internet is really for! So people can anonymously trash talk others with no consequences.

As for me, I think stock jeeps look weird. My wife thinks that modding a jeep is ridiculous. When I put my Olympic extreme boa from bumper on, she bitched about it for months and complains every time she drives it. She also runs down pretty much anything in front of her when she parks, so the bumper definitely has a functions.

Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they all stink!
Thank you! there are also a lot of people that fit that description. Lol
Justinaccount is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 02:27 PM   #34
Jeeper
 
Justinaccount's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackdj1

Think if she doesn't like mods all the power to her and if you do like them all the power to you. Opinions are unique to each person. No right no wrong most times anyway.
I didn't say anyone's opinions were wrong I just wanted to hear some more.
Justinaccount is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 02:31 PM   #35
Jeeper
 
Justinaccount's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyPrawn

Post number has no relation to how many threads you've read. There are a number of people who lurk on here and read everything but don't contribute. Looking at your post count tells me nothing or your reading activity.
You're like a brick wall. If that doesn't tell you anything then look at my join date. I've been on here for 7 days. 4 of which my Internet was down. Now stop trolling. It was a simple post. If it offends you then just disregard it.
Justinaccount is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 02:33 PM   #36
Jeeper
 
KittyPrawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Fairfax, VA
Posts: 2,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justinaccount View Post

You're like a brick wall. If that doesn't tell you anything then look at my join date. I've been on here for 7 days. 4 of which my Internet was down. Now stop trolling. It was a simple post. If it offends you then just disregard it.
If my response offends you, you might want to reconsider being on the internet.

Join date still doesn't tell me anything. It's not a private forum. You don't have to be a member to read.
__________________
Deb
2013 True Blue JKU Rubicon Goodbye Pontiac!
I drive a 4 door. There is more space for bacon inside.
KittyPrawn is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 02:42 PM   #37
Jeeper
 
Justinaccount's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyPrawn

If my response offends you, you might want to reconsider being on the internet.

Join date still doesn't tell me anything. It's not a private forum. You don't have to be a member to read.
Haha you like to act smart don't you? I can post this if I want to no matter how many threads there are about mods. Like I said, you obviously get offended easily and to might as well just get off the thread.
Justinaccount is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 03:12 PM   #38
Jeeper
 
KittyPrawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Fairfax, VA
Posts: 2,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justinaccount View Post

Haha you like to act smart don't you? I can post this if I want to no matter how many threads there are about mods. Like I said, you obviously get offended easily and to might as well just get off the thread.
If you think I'm offended, you should work on your reading comprehension.

Considering that I haven't tried to insult you and you have tried insulting me numerous time, I think it is safer to say you mad, bro.
__________________
Deb
2013 True Blue JKU Rubicon Goodbye Pontiac!
I drive a 4 door. There is more space for bacon inside.
KittyPrawn is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 03:12 PM   #39
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
denisbaldwin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Clearwater, FL
Posts: 3,304
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderfan001 View Post
I think girls that take pictures doing the "duck face" are stupid...lol
I drove by a pond the other day and saw a dozen ducks making teenager girl faces...
__________________
Denis A. Baldwin
Clearwater, FL
1991 YJ 99 Vortec 5.7L, SM465, NP205, 14 Bolt Rear, Dana 60 Front, 5.13 Gears, Detroit Lockers, 395/85R20 46" Michelin XML tires on 20" XD Wheels, Cherokee Offset Springs (10" front to back stretch total), Bilstein 5150s, 1in. BL, custom cage, Warn M8000, Double D Dash/OHC, 4Low Front Stinger Bumper, DirtWorx Rear Bumper WTC, Tube Fenders, Comp Cut, 1 Ton HD Kingpin High Steering and PAID FOR.
denisbaldwin is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 03:30 PM   #40
Jeeper
 
Justinaccount's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyPrawn

If you think I'm offended, you should work on your reading comprehension.

Considering that I haven't tried to insult you and you have tried insulting me numerous time, I think it is safer to say you mad, bro.
I haven't insulted you at all, and I'm not mad lol
Justinaccount is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 03:35 PM   #41
Jeeper
 
KittyPrawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Fairfax, VA
Posts: 2,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justinaccount View Post

I haven't insulted you at all, and I'm not mad lol
You called me a brick wall, for one. I've never heard anyone use that as a compliment.
__________________
Deb
2013 True Blue JKU Rubicon Goodbye Pontiac!
I drive a 4 door. There is more space for bacon inside.
KittyPrawn is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 03:38 PM   #42
Jeeper
 
MackInBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: East of a land far far away
Posts: 36,797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justinaccount View Post

I didn't say anyone's opinions were wrong I just wanted to hear some more.
I never said that you said someone's opinions were wrong. Sorry if I implied that. can we just have a group hug? Lol
__________________
I run over stuff
MackInBlack is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 03:56 PM   #43
Jeeper
 
Mitchness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Spokane, WA
Posts: 1,190
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmpiehl
Haha, just don't let Mitch teach you how to wheel, he is really scary
Mitchness is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 04:47 PM   #44
Jeeper
 
JDeBlois's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Wellsboro, Pa
Posts: 1,474
Agreed.
__________________
Just a small town country boy who loves Jeeps

Charlotte - 1998 Wrangler Tj 2.5L
1.25' Rough Country BL & 1' JKS MML, 3' Zone Offroad Suspension & Disconnects, Brooks Custom Concepts Rocker Panel Guards, Poison Spyder Custom Trail Stinger, Engo 10K, Cragar 352's, 33x12.5x15 Cooper Discoverer ST's and more.
JDeBlois is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:34 PM   #45
Jeeper
 
Justinaccount's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackdj1

I never said that you said someone's opinions were wrong. Sorry if I implied that. can we just have a group hug? Lol
Alright man.. GROUP HUG HELL YEAH
Justinaccount is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:35 PM   #46
Jeeper
 
Justinaccount's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 54
Eh hahahahahaha I know I know
Justinaccount is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 06:00 PM   #47
Jeeper
 
Speedy4x4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,025
Duck Face
Speedy4x4 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:15 PM   #48
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 265
I'm pretty new to this thread as well an from what I have noticed there are alot of big egos and big assholes that just like to give u shit... Just ignore em and their troll over to someone else
LudlowJKUR is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:16 PM   #49
Jeeper
 
MackInBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: East of a land far far away
Posts: 36,797
Quote:
Originally Posted by LudlowJKUR View Post
I'm pretty new to this thread as well an from what I have noticed there are alot of big egos and big assholes as well that just like to give u shit... Just ignore em and their troll over to someone else
There's also a lot of nice people. Becareful not to paint everyone with the same brush
__________________
I run over stuff
MackInBlack is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:18 PM   #50
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackdj1

There's also a lot of nice people. Becareful not to paint everyone with the same brush
I said alot not ALL
LudlowJKUR is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:18 PM   #51
Jeeper
 
JamiesJeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 7,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackdj1 View Post

There's also a lot of nice people. Becareful not to paint everyone with the same brush
I wuv Mack
__________________
JamiesJeep is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:21 PM   #52
Jeeper
 
MackInBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: East of a land far far away
Posts: 36,797
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamiesJeep View Post

I wuv Mack
Back atcha babe
__________________
I run over stuff
MackInBlack is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:23 PM   #53
Jeeper
 
MackInBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: East of a land far far away
Posts: 36,797
Quote:
Originally Posted by LudlowJKUR View Post
I'm pretty new to this thread as well an from what I have noticed there are alot of big egos and big assholes that just like to give u shit... Just ignore em and their troll over to someone else
Don't see the words "not all" in there anywhere. Just sayin...... but your right some people are very opinionated
__________________
I run over stuff
MackInBlack is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:27 PM   #54
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackdj1

Don't see the words "not all" in there anywhere. Just sayin...... but your right some people are very opinionated
Alot can be seen as not all ... It's not my opinion that there is it is what I have seen
LudlowJKUR is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:29 PM   #55
Jeeper
 
MackInBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: East of a land far far away
Posts: 36,797
Quote:
Originally Posted by LudlowJKUR View Post

Alot can be seen as not all ... It's not my opinion that there is it is what I have seen
You seem awfully opinionated
__________________
I run over stuff
MackInBlack is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:30 PM   #56
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackdj1

You seem awfully opinionated
Case in point ... Did I hurt ur feelings
LudlowJKUR is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:31 PM   #57
Jeeper
 
MackInBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: East of a land far far away
Posts: 36,797
Quote:
Originally Posted by LudlowJKUR View Post

Case in point ... Did I hurt ur feelings
Yes. Can I get a hug?
__________________
I run over stuff
MackInBlack is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:34 PM   #58
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackdj1

Yes. Can I get a hug?
Oh your a sweetheart (hugs)
LudlowJKUR is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:39 PM   #59
Jeeper
 
MackInBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: East of a land far far away
Posts: 36,797
Thanks I actually feel better! But I'll concede there are some that are set in there ways but once you realize the who the ones you can talk to are then you just ignore the ones that you don't get along with. For the record I consider myself one that is easy to get along with. But I will poke fun at you if I feel you deserve it
__________________
I run over stuff
MackInBlack is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:43 PM   #60
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackdj1
Thanks I actually feel better! But I'll concede there are some that are set in there ways but once you realize the who the ones you can talk to are then you just ignore the ones that you don't get along with. For the record I consider myself one that is easy to get along with. But I will poke fun at you if I feel you deserve it
Yes that's true I already have a few that I try to avoid ... Ur on my good list
LudlowJKUR is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:56 PM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC