Some peoples kids! - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off-Topic

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 06-27-2013, 02:02 PM   #1
Jeeper
 
Ribeye3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 68
Some peoples kids!

I am livid right now! I let my wife take my Jeep for the afternoon when she went to the pool! Some douchbag decided that they should throw ice cream on the inside of by brand new Jeep! I'm not mad at my wife! I just hate kids!!!

__________________
D.
Ribeye3 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2013, 02:17 PM   #2
Jeeper
 
insylem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Enterprise, Alabama.
Posts: 1,035
Images: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribeye3 View Post
I am livid right now! I let my wife take my Jeep for the afternoon when she went to the pool! Some douchbag decided that they should throw ice cream on the inside of by brand new Jeep! I'm not mad at my wife! I just hate kids!!!
That really sucks Sorry to hear that. I'd be pissed too!

__________________
2013 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 10th Anniversary
insylem is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2013, 02:29 PM   #3
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribeye3 View Post
I am livid right now! I let my wife take my Jeep for the afternoon when she went to the pool! Some douchbag decided that they should throw ice cream on the inside of by brand new Jeep! I'm not mad at my wife! I just hate kids!!!
I can relate, prior to purchasing my jeep I owned a 2000 B3000 Pick-up, great truck no issues BUT parking was limited in my girlfriends lot so I had to park it accross the street. One day, I was about to get in and noticed someone had threw there slurpy/drink whatever on my tailgate and it baked on the paint somewhat. Went to the carwash asap before it was a permanent fixture to the tailgate... After that I made a point to deal with the landlord and let me park it in the lot during non-winter months until we moved to a better location all together.

In the end, (most) kids of today's generation have lost all respect for someone else's property.
RevCo666 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2013, 02:35 PM   #4
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Dfw
Posts: 184
Don't blame kids. It was probably an adult. Sad thing is that some people are jealous and they'll always be jealous.

After a long day's work, I've gone to the parking lot only to find someone's fresh gum plastered onto my front emblem. This happened on several different occasions. And only after a few days of owning it, someone took a key to the trunk - MULTIPLE times.

And then a few years ago, I was sitting in my other vehicle outside my apt garage when I witnessed my neighbor urinating on the windshield of my other neighbor's brand new Liberty. Needless to say I reported it and no longer live in that community.
JeepCourtney3700 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2013, 03:22 PM   #5
Jeeper
 
Ribeye3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 68
Well I'm glad that I'm not the only one out there with a similar experience! My wife feels so bad too! I keep telling her that I'm not mad at her! I just hate kids!

I took it right down to the dealer to get it detailed again...pry gonna cost me but its for my Jeep!!
__________________
D.
Ribeye3 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2013, 03:25 PM   #6
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,631
Reminds me of a part in the movie Pulp Fiction where Vincent and the drug dealer are talking, Vincent mentions that some duche bag keyed his car when he just got back to the states after taking it out of storage. There are rules, you don't @#$% with another man's car... :/
RevCo666 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2013, 03:33 PM   #7
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Panama City, FL
Posts: 64
Thats why whenever I leave my Jeep to go somewhere I always put the top back on. It takes some time but I simply dont trust other people. Its sad but true. Sorry about the incident and I hope it comes out of the detail looking just like it did before the ice cream!
riptide09 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2013, 03:39 PM   #8
Jeeper
 
Matador's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 1,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevCo666 View Post
Reminds me of a part in the movie Pulp Fiction where Vincent and the drug dealer are talking, Vincent mentions that some duche bag keyed his car when he just got back to the states after taking it out of storage. There are rules, you don't #$%# with another man's car... :/
Man rules... you never mess with another guy's girl, children AND car. If most guys adhered to those basic rules we would fewer problems. Unfortunately there are too many soft punks these days.

__________________
-Lou
'12 JK Rubicon
Matador is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2013, 03:39 PM   #9
Jeeper
 
The General's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 411
Probably an adult...not many kids will waste ice cream! Lol
The General is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2013, 03:56 PM   #10
Jeeper
 
derfC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Space Coast, FL
Posts: 486
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevCo666 View Post
I can relate, prior to purchasing my jeep I owned a 2000 B3000 Pick-up...
The worst part about owning a truck (other than your friends always asking you to move their stuff, lol) is that far too many people view them as mobile trash cans.

Since I was constantly finding beer bottles, soda cans, etc in the bed of mine, I threw a vinyl tonneau cover on it. Then, I witnessed a douche-bag flick his cigarette off of 2nd floor balcony right onto my cover!!! Melted some of the vinyl and left a pinhole, too! I could've kicked the living sh!t out of him, but he was a client & I didn't want to lose my job

Sorry about your interior, OP... hopefully a good steam-cleaning will take care of it, though.
__________________

derfC is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2013, 04:22 PM   #11
Jeeper
 
JKASS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 172
Do you think someone threw it in, or did she have some kids that were just messy?
JKASS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2013, 05:29 PM   #12
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 119
You could probably scare the someone that did it by putting a reward poster up at the pool for information leading to who did it. I guarantee the kid was with his friends and will be worried silly that his friends are going to rat him out for some $$. Then when you find out, you can scare him even more by requesting the reimbursement for the cleaning, time away from work and the headache to deal with his stupidity. Up to you on whether you follow through with a small claims court request or anything, but I bet that little booger will pucker up a bit when (s)he sees that reward sign and knows that they had some friends around that they were showing off to when they did it - will they rat or not?
RhettS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2013, 05:39 PM   #13
kik
Jeeper
 
kik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,833
Images: 1
Kids are kids and some adults suck. Unfortunately, when you go someplace it's best to button up. Good news is it's just ice cream.
kik is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2013, 05:40 PM   #14
Jeeper
 
Ribeye3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKASS View Post
Do you think someone threw it in, or did she have some kids that were just messy?
My wife and I don't have any children and it was wayy too bad for anyone to just spill ice cream all over. And my wife knows how much I love my Jeep! she would never do anything like that! They covered the drivers side dash, steering wheel, seat, and rear view mirror, and instrument cluster! I could have had an aneurysm!!!
__________________
D.
Ribeye3 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2013, 05:44 PM   #15
Jeeper
 
Old Dogger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: THE NORTH POLE
Posts: 4,180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribeye3 View Post
I am livid right now! I let my wife take my Jeep for the afternoon when she went to the pool! Some douchbag decided that they should throw ice cream on the inside of by brand new Jeep! I'm not mad at my wife! I just hate kids!!!
WOW, that is just horrible! I AM REALLY SORRY TO HEAR THAT!

The problem that we are facing with these children, Kids, IMP'S, or whatever you want to call them, is of a serious nature.

The belt is not used anymore, instead they get a time out. WHAT A JOKE!
They are not taught discipline, consequences, or to respect others. And it's time for them to get a job and earn some money, O' heaven's no, not my child. Here children I will give you some more money, go have some fun....................
This is the thinkology of parents raising children as of today!
I blame the parents and not the IMP'S.............

DOES THIS HIT HOME WITH ANY OF YOU PARENTS, HELLO...................
Old Dogger is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2013, 05:53 PM   #16
Jeeper
 
Ribeye3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 68
If I would have been there and had seen that all I would have said is "Can you run faster than 1000 feet per second??"

I'm headed down to the dealer to pick it up now! I'm hoping I'll be calmer when I see it clean again!!
__________________
D.
Ribeye3 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2013, 05:57 PM   #17
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribeye3 View Post
My wife and I don't have any children and it was wayy too bad for anyone to just spill ice cream all over. And my wife knows how much I love my Jeep! she would never do anything like that! They covered the drivers side dash, steering wheel, seat, and rear view mirror, and instrument cluster! I could have had an aneurysm!!!
Got a pic by chance to reinforce the fact that people (adults/kids) are idiots?
RevCo666 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2013, 06:12 PM   #18
Ugly Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
PecosRiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Jose, New Mexico
Posts: 1,546
Back when I used to go to movies, I was walking with my girl to my car when someone heaved a shake onto another parked car just about the time I passed him. Without even thinking I labelled that dumb person with the perfect left. He went down hard and his friends started circling. I asked them how they would like that done to their cars? Think about it, I told them, if this was your car how would you feel? They looked kinda confused but picked up their buddy and left. I'm sure they thought it was my car and decided not to press the issue.

My girl was less than supportive about my actions and we broke up a few weeks later. I hate seeing this stuff happen and these days no one does anything. We've become a nation of voyeurs who do nothing but watch.
PecosRiver is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2013, 06:15 PM   #19
Jeeper
 
Miser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: In The Hot South West AZ, and cold Alaska
Posts: 1,061
That su-ks! You work hard all of your life to have something nice and then this happens. In my view, vandalism is worse than stealing, because it serves no purpose.

Reference to Old Doggers comment: For discipline the belt is good, but the old Razor Strap that I used to receive, was much more memorable! Sometimes, I couldn't set down for a couple of days. Yes, it really hurt, but I did get the message!
I also have seen some of my family and friends use time outs and they really are just a waste of time. Whom ever thought that one up, must of had a few screws loose!
Miser is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2013, 06:24 PM   #20
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Panama City, FL
Posts: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhettS View Post
You could probably scare the someone that did it by putting a reward poster up at the pool for information leading to who did it. I guarantee the kid was with his friends and will be worried silly that his friends are going to rat him out for some $$. Then when you find out, you can scare him even more by requesting the reimbursement for the cleaning, time away from work and the headache to deal with his stupidity. Up to you on whether you follow through with a small claims court request or anything, but I bet that little booger will pucker up a bit when (s)he sees that reward sign and knows that they had some friends around that they were showing off to when they did it - will they rat or not?
^^do this.....im all for it
riptide09 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2013, 07:51 PM   #21
Jeeper
 
Ribeye3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 68
Sorry! No pic! It was all I could stomach to even look at! It about made me sick to my stomach! Both because it was my precious Jeep and the other part because I don't like ice cream let alone hot melted ice cream!!
__________________
D.
Ribeye3 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2013, 07:56 PM   #22
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribeye3 View Post
Sorry! No pic! It was all I could stomach to even look at! It about made me sick to my stomach! Both because it was my precious Jeep and the other part because I don't like ice cream let alone hot melted ice cream!!
I understand...
RevCo666 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2013, 08:11 PM   #23
Jeeper
 
ohioviper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Chillicothe, Ohio
Posts: 2,011
Hate to tell you but it probably wasnt a kid and was probably someone you know that you pissed off. Some times kids do random things but most of the time it is someone with a grudge that does this kind of shit. I had guy stab all 4 tires on my Chevelle in high school over a girl that didnt even like him. I returned the favor plus a woopin he likely never forgot from the looks he gives me to this day.

So who did you piss off that knows you dont like ice cream ?
__________________

2015 JKU Wifes
2013 JK mine
2000 TJ son's
ohioviper is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2013, 08:39 PM   #24
Jeeper
 
Ribeye3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohioviper View Post
Hate to tell you but it probably wasnt a kid and was probably someone you know that you pissed off. Some times kids do random things but most of the time it is someone with a grudge that does this kind of shit. I had guy stab all 4 tires on my Chevelle in high school over a girl that didnt even like him. I returned the favor plus a woopin he likely never forgot from the looks he gives me to this day.

So who did you piss off that knows you dont like ice cream ?
It was most likely a random act! I just bought the Jeep and only close family knows I have it! Most of my friend live out if town anyway!
__________________
D.
Ribeye3 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2013, 09:18 PM   #25
Jeeper
 
Y-Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Tri-Cities, WA
Posts: 979
Just after I bought my Jeep I spoke with a buddy of mine, a reserve officer, both his boys have Jeeps. He won't let them drive them to school topless, to many idiot/jealous punks will do just what happened to you. When I run topless I try to back in so the open back isn't as obvious.
__________________
2011 JKU Sahara; Sahara Tan, Leather, 3.73, Auto, Hard/Soft Top, SpiderWebShade, Dead Pedal, Skid Row Foot Pegs, BFG KO2, 10a Wheels
Y-Guy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2013, 11:52 PM   #26
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y-Guy View Post
Just after I bought my Jeep I spoke with a buddy of mine, a reserve officer, both his boys have Jeeps. He won't let them drive them to school topless, to many idiot/jealous punks will do just what happened to you. When I run topless I try to back in so the open back isn't as obvious.

Good Idea!
JKFlex is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-28-2013, 12:48 AM   #27
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Alaska
Posts: 221
I'm sorry man. i probably would have gotten the police called on me if I knew who did it. This is why I have dash cams on the front & rear windshields... Won't stop someone from dumping crap in my Jeep but I'll hopefully be able to pick up a face & then can post their face all over the neighborhood.
it_felt_so_good is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-28-2013, 01:22 AM   #28
Jeeper
 
Ajax333333's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 460
I remember in 92' with my brand new jeep (about a month old) I was turning left out of a bar and as I did some punk threw a firecracker in my jeep. Top was down and it landed on the back seat. A smoke bomb!!! Burned a hole in my seat. By the time I got turned around he was gone. I was soooo pissed.

Sorry to hear about your jeep!!
Ajax333333 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-28-2013, 08:30 AM   #29
Jeeper
 
DaveLions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 32
You hate kids? Really?
DaveLions is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-28-2013, 08:57 AM   #30
Race Car Dave

WF Supporting Member
 
NFRs2000NYC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,966
Inside the Jeep? My money is on someone who can drive and is jealous. Sorry brother, hope you got it cleaned up. Deadly force should be legal against vandalism.

NFRs2000NYC is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:08 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC