tell us something about your neighbors - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off-Topic

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 11-02-2009, 10:09 AM   #1
Jeeper
 
mudslinger150's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Northern VT
Posts: 1,128
Images: 1
tell us something about your neighbors

So we all do it, peek over at the neighbors when they are out side to see what they are up too, or we just realize that they have some crazy ass things that they do, or they are just 100% wierd.

please report your findings

__________________
Mitch

Vermont
The Green Mountain State

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3821222

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20dGUB6uJcQ
mudslinger150 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-02-2009, 10:27 AM   #2
Jeeper
 
Darren00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 89
well my "neighbors" currently are Afghan local nationals, and taliban terrorists. Its hard to distinguish between the two, unless they shoot at us.

The locals though, they do very peculiar things. First off, they build their houses out of mud, they dry cow shit on top of their mud houses, then they used the cow pies to make fires, they then cook their food over the cow pie fires, and eat the food after.

__________________
2000 TJ, 4" lift, 33x12.5 falken, k&n, magna flow exhaust.

US Army Infantry
Darren00 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-02-2009, 10:29 AM   #3
Jeeper
 
mudslinger150's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Northern VT
Posts: 1,128
Images: 1
^ wtf!
__________________
Mitch

Vermont
The Green Mountain State

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3821222

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20dGUB6uJcQ
mudslinger150 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-02-2009, 10:34 AM   #4
jcf
Bludger

WF Supporting Member
 
jcf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Moab UT
Posts: 12,823
Send a message via Yahoo to jcf
Our neighbours copy our landscaping & annoy us asking advice on our projects around the house. They have no imagination so they are going to have a house that is just like ours They also have a really ugly car, but I like then sort of
jcf is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-02-2009, 10:40 AM   #5
Jeeper
 
RatherBNarizona's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arizona
Posts: 12,283
my neighbors kick ass!
1. owns a Shelby 427 cobra (my dream car)
2. retired from the Navy, very interesting guy to talk to
the third one was in the Mafia... not kidding. Full Italian, he is like 70 years old and bring my family wine all the time. He's a really nice guy... I don't want to see his bad side!
RatherBNarizona is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-02-2009, 10:47 AM   #6
Jeeper
 
Fatbob309's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: with your mom
Posts: 285
My neighbor stuck his head over the fence on Sat night to see if we still had beer... I like him.
__________________
2010 Jeep Calendar http://www.higherground4x4.com/2010_calendar.htm

Jack loves me...
Fatbob309 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-02-2009, 11:28 AM   #7
Jeeper
 
kg4kpg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Summerville, SC
Posts: 2,757
Send a message via Yahoo to kg4kpg
my neighbors all mind their own business. Ever sincw the guy accross the street shot and killed an intruder last year, people just stay to themselves for some reason. I don't think the "stay away from my door freak or I'll blow your friggen head off" sign would be a problem.
__________________
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e96/kg4kpg/f712f48bae526a2b13f30e6601f3433d_zps089056bf.jpg
kg4kpg is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-02-2009, 11:40 AM   #8
Jeeper
 
turdhurdler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hemet, CA Hemet is Heaven...
Posts: 7,145
Send a message via AIM to turdhurdler
I like my neighbors. One side is a young couple that always say "Hi" and I have enjoyed several beers with the gentleman. On the other side is a multi-generational hispanic family that I never see or hear a peep from. Across the street, very quiet neighbors. Only time I see them is when they drive home and open the garage door from the car and pull into the garage, then door closes. I have no ideal how many people live in that house. lol

Jeff
__________________
Mall crawlin' in 4 Lo.
turdhurdler is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-02-2009, 11:47 AM   #9
I am JD & It's my Dream

WF Supporting Member
::WF Administrator::
 
JDsDream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Peach State
Posts: 26,863
Images: 4
The following was sent to me by a friend. Just seemed appropriate for this thread

My neighbor is a "lefty" of sorts (Obama bumper stickers, gung-ho socialized medicine, "guns should be banned", etc.). So this past spring I put this sign up in my yard after one of his anti-gun rants at a neighborhood cocktail party. The sign wasn't up more than an hour before he called the police and wanted them to make me take down the sign. Fortunately, the officer politely informed him that it was not their job to take such action without a court order and that he had to file a complaint "downtown" first, which would be reviewed by the city attorney to see if it violated any city, county, or state ordinances, which if there was a violation a court order would be sent to the offending party (me) to "remove the sign in seven days". After several weeks he was informed that the sign was legal (by a quarter of an inch) and there was nothing the city could do, which obviously made him madder. I tried to smooth things over by inviting him to go shooting with me and my friends at the hunt club but that seemed to make him even more angry. I then asked him if he wanted to go to a Tea Party rally but again he declined my outreach efforts to bring about a better understanding between political and social opponents. I am at a loss how to reconcile our long relationship (notice I did not say friendship), any suggestions would be welcome. Maybe I'll ask him if he want to go deer hunting, which opens up November 1st, you know, just a bunch of guys running through the woods chasing Bambi, then sitting around the campfire roasting marshmallows, drinking beer, and singing our favorite country songs to the accompaniment of Jake's harmonica (he is a better lawyer than a harmonica player but don't tell him I told you). I even made him a bumper sticker and that pissed him off too! Anyway, that's life in our neck of the woods, how's about yours?


__________________
The kind of woman that when my feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

To All Of Our Forum Veterans and Active Service Members.
Our Debt To You Is Greater Than We Could Ever Repay.
Thank You

Become a Supporting Member!
JDsDream is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-02-2009, 12:10 PM   #10
I HAVE A BELLYBUTTON!

WF Supporting Member
 
cavediverjc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: On the grassy knoll...
Posts: 6,983
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDsDream View Post
The following was sent to me by a friend. Just seemed appropriate for this thread

My neighbor is a "lefty" of sorts (Obama bumper stickers, gung-ho socialized medicine, "guns should be banned", etc.). So this past spring I put this sign up in my yard after one of his anti-gun rants at a neighborhood cocktail party. The sign wasn't up more than an hour before he called the police and wanted them to make me take down the sign. Fortunately, the officer politely informed him that it was not their job to take such action without a court order and that he had to file a complaint "downtown" first, which would be reviewed by the city attorney to see if it violated any city, county, or state ordinances, which if there was a violation a court order would be sent to the offending party (me) to "remove the sign in seven days". After several weeks he was informed that the sign was legal (by a quarter of an inch) and there was nothing the city could do, which obviously made him madder. I tried to smooth things over by inviting him to go shooting with me and my friends at the hunt club but that seemed to make him even more angry. I then asked him if he wanted to go to a Tea Party rally but again he declined my outreach efforts to bring about a better understanding between political and social opponents. I am at a loss how to reconcile our long relationship (notice I did not say friendship), any suggestions would be welcome. Maybe I'll ask him if he want to go deer hunting, which opens up November 1st, you know, just a bunch of guys running through the woods chasing Bambi, then sitting around the campfire roasting marshmallows, drinking beer, and singing our favorite country songs to the accompaniment of Jake's harmonica (he is a better lawyer than a harmonica player but don't tell him I told you). I even made him a bumper sticker and that pissed him off too! Anyway, that's life in our neck of the woods, how's about yours?


That's priceless.
__________________
Americans sleep safely in their beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do them harm...

Happiness is a Barrett M82A1 .50 caliber and a target at least a click out........

I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you with tears in my eyes, if you f**k with me, I'll kill you all.....
cavediverjc is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-02-2009, 01:53 PM   #11
Jeeper
 
Schmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,586
Most of my neighbors are great, but unfortunately my upstairs neighbor who I share the garage with is an absolue nut case. I've got an entire laundry list of things she's done over the years . . . everything from spraying vinegar on people that smoke outside, to spiting on my motorcycle when I left a note asking her to take her trash out to the dumpster when the garage started to stink, to her threatening to call the police when the outside light bulb burnt out. Good times . . . in a condo environment, I'm learning that it really only takes one bad apple to ruin everything.
__________________
Bite the hand that feeds you . . . you've had more than enough to eat already.
Schmo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-02-2009, 02:01 PM   #12
Extremely Humble

WF Lifetime Member
 
Scout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Midland Texas
Posts: 11,549
Images: 12
I have no neighbors.
__________________

|
|

03 Rubicon | 36" Iroks | Chromo D44's w/Rear Spool | 5.5" RK LA | 5.13s | Armored Head to Toe
Scout is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-02-2009, 02:16 PM   #13
jcf
Bludger

WF Supporting Member
 
jcf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Moab UT
Posts: 12,823
Send a message via Yahoo to jcf
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavediverjc View Post
That's priceless.
I am getting one of those signs
jcf is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-02-2009, 04:27 PM   #14
Jeeper
 
David Lucas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Hainesport, NJ
Posts: 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDsDream View Post
The following was sent to me by a friend. Just seemed appropriate for this thread

My neighbor is a "lefty" of sorts (Obama bumper stickers, gung-ho socialized medicine, "guns should be banned", etc.). So this past spring I put this sign up in my yard after one of his anti-gun rants at a neighborhood cocktail party. The sign wasn't up more than an hour before he called the police and wanted them to make me take down the sign. Fortunately, the officer politely informed him that it was not their job to take such action without a court order and that he had to file a complaint "downtown" first, which would be reviewed by the city attorney to see if it violated any city, county, or state ordinances, which if there was a violation a court order would be sent to the offending party (me) to "remove the sign in seven days". After several weeks he was informed that the sign was legal (by a quarter of an inch) and there was nothing the city could do, which obviously made him madder. I tried to smooth things over by inviting him to go shooting with me and my friends at the hunt club but that seemed to make him even more angry. I then asked him if he wanted to go to a Tea Party rally but again he declined my outreach efforts to bring about a better understanding between political and social opponents. I am at a loss how to reconcile our long relationship (notice I did not say friendship), any suggestions would be welcome. Maybe I'll ask him if he want to go deer hunting, which opens up November 1st, you know, just a bunch of guys running through the woods chasing Bambi, then sitting around the campfire roasting marshmallows, drinking beer, and singing our favorite country songs to the accompaniment of Jake's harmonica (he is a better lawyer than a harmonica player but don't tell him I told you). I even made him a bumper sticker and that pissed him off too! Anyway, that's life in our neck of the woods, how's about yours?


I want that sign
__________________
CCain2012

Gravity has a weird way of showing up when you least expect it.
David Lucas is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-02-2009, 05:28 PM   #15
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
joemd60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: MA.
Posts: 1,612
I am generally a friendly and sociable guy with my neighbor's, but after my last neighbor's and what they put me through when I was selling my house. I now keep to myself, a smile and wave when I or they drive by that is all.
joemd60 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-02-2009, 05:49 PM   #16
Pushy, Loudmouthed, and Ballsy
 
Dare2BSquare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Driving Around Arkansas In My Black XJ
Posts: 6,177
My neighbor on the north side is great. It is an 80 year old woman, who's husband died a couple of years ago. She met another man and married him about a year ago. He lives 60 miles away. Well he's not in great health, either, so she decided to keep her house, didn't want to rent it out. She lives in Little Rock and her house here sits empty with the heat and air conditioning running, and someone comes by once a week and does the lawn.
__________________
99 XJ Sport
4.0l
AW4
NP231
d30/C8.25
3" Skyjacker lift
31 x 10.50 General Grabbers


http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...are/TMLogo.gif Are all fishermen liars, or do only liars fish?
Dare2BSquare is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-02-2009, 06:46 PM   #17
Moderator

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
schnutzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: ring side seats to the the country's largest circus
Posts: 28,153
Send a message via AIM to schnutzy
well the majority of my neighborhood all work for some form of "the company" but that is pretty normal living so close to dc, dont really know much bout them. then there is the corperate take-over lawyer next door, him and his wife are a bit nuters, but its fun. and then there is the mexican diplomates behind me, they have lots of parties. and there are the state department ppl on the other side of the house. they are nice. and we have a couple crazies to. when i was younger and used to hang out with some of the neighborhood kids, one of them left something of his outside, so his mom went around to all of our houses yelling at us saying we stole it. while she was in the middle of yelling i slammed the door in her face, she knocked again and my mom answered, listened for like 2 seconds and slammed the door in her face again. then told her through the door that if she did not leave our property we would be calling the cops and have her arrested for trespassing
schnutzy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-02-2009, 07:35 PM   #18
Deaky

WF Supporting Member
 
Fweaky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 2,202
Images: 18
My neighbors are awesome! The kids couldn't pronounce an R. They would say twubble instead of trouble so we named my wifes jeep twubble and bought license plates that read "twubble". They were watching us take the top and doors off my YJ one day this past summer and they looked at each other and said "thats just fweaky" so my jeeps plates read "Fweaky". I was joking with them the other day and told them to come up with a name for my motorcycle and a few days latter they come running over and said that since it was hard to ride a motorcycle, I should name it Twicky so i ordered the plate.
__________________
Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
Fweaky is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-03-2009, 09:17 AM   #19
delicate %$^&*@ flower

WF Lifetime Member
 
tiny terror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: California
Posts: 14,753
Our neighbors rock. The whole street is filled with active or retired military.
tiny terror is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-03-2009, 09:30 AM   #20
jcf
Bludger

WF Supporting Member
 
jcf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Moab UT
Posts: 12,823
Send a message via Yahoo to jcf
Our neighbors on the North side, well he is an old hippy that wears tie dyed t-shirts & has long grey hair. They are nice & leave me alone so I don't mind. They are typicle Moabites, very different. He got a Jeep Cherokee that was all lifted & had full time lockers but decided he didn't like the way it squeeled when he went around corners on Saturday at garage sales,everyone would look at him,so he sold it
jcf is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-03-2009, 10:26 AM   #21
Jeeper
 
KBR97's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4,990
My neighbors to the right are cool. The neighbors to the left are eh..iffy.
The guy across the street is a douchebag...every chance i get I throw a dirty look.
__________________
[COLOR="Green"]
KBR97 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-03-2009, 11:32 AM   #22
Really?

WF Lifetime Member
 
ccain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 6,453
Images: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny terror View Post
Our neighbors rock. The whole street is filled with active or retired military.
To elaborate a bit on what tiny said... I get a nice warm fuzzy feeling when my neighbor to the right of me is home. One of the sweetest, kindest guys you'll ever meet with an adorable wife and a sweet elderly dog. They are truly the best neighbors I have ever had. Every time he sees me out in the garage or yard he stops me and asks me if I want a beer. tiny babysits their dog from time to time. One of the first things they did was give us a key to their house. They seem to be very trusting people.

His wife and tiny sat in the driveway on Halloween and handed out candy as I kept them supplied in mixed drinks. Last night I helped him change out the headlight on his pickup. It was really only a ruse. We drank beer and listened to country music and the light just happened to get changed. That's another thing I admire about him. Do you know how pressed you are to find another country music fan in SoCal?

He's always giving me stuff... Fire wood for the pit, an extra oil drain pan he had, a cool wagon that just needs a tire. And like I said, just an all around good guy, a "gentle"man if you will. But these aren't the things that make me feel all warm and fuzzy. See, my neighbor (like most of us military guys) never talks about his service in the Marine Corp. My friendly, outgoing, kind, gentle neighbor was a Marine Corp Scout Sniper and made a career out of it. Yup, I feel nice and comfy in this house what with having tiny registered with the state as a lethal weapon and having him next door. We sleep with the doors open and all. I just wonder if he feels comfy about having a crazy ass medic next door?

Now, my neighbor to the left is a whole 'nother story. He's retired Navy. 20 years retired Navy. And can hardly speak English. A hell of a nice guy. And so desperate for everyone to know just how proud he is to be an American Citizen. Not so much in the "killing" and "weapons" department but was a radio technician in the Navy. So if I have CB problems, I know where to go!
ccain is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-03-2009, 11:35 AM   #23
Extremely Humble

WF Lifetime Member
 
Scout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Midland Texas
Posts: 11,549
Images: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scout View Post
I have no neighbors.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccain View Post
To elaborate a bit on what tiny said... I get a nice warm fuzzy feeling when my neighbor to the right of me is home. One of the sweetest, kindest guys you'll ever meet with an adorable wife and a sweet elderly dog. They are truly the best neighbors I have ever had. Every time he sees me out in the garage or yard he stops me and asks me if I want a beer. tiny babysits their dog from time to time. One of the first things they did was give us a key to their house. They seem to be very trusting people.

His wife and tiny sat in the driveway on Halloween and handed out candy as I kept them supplied in mixed drinks. Last night I helped him change out the headlight on his pickup. It was really only a ruse. We drank beer and listened to country music and the light just happened to get changed. That's another thing I admire about him. Do you know how pressed you are to find another country music fan in SoCal?

He's always giving me stuff... Fire wood for the pit, an extra oil drain pan he had, a cool wagon that just needs a tire. And like I said, just an all around good guy, a "gentle"man if you will. But these aren't the things that make me feel all warm and fuzzy. See, my neighbor (like most of us military guys) never talks about his service in the Marine Corp. My friendly, outgoing, kind, gentle neighbor was a Marine Corp Scout Sniper and made a career out of it. Yup, I feel nice and comfy in this house what with having tiny registered with the state as a lethal weapon and having him next door. We sleep with the doors open and all. I just wonder if he feels comfy about having a crazy ass medic next door?

Now, my neighbor to the left is a whole 'nother story. He's retired Navy. 20 years retired Navy. And can hardly speak English. A hell of a nice guy. And so desperate for everyone to know just how proud he is to be an American Citizen. Not so much in the "killing" and "weapons" department but was a radio technician in the Navy. So if I have CB problems, I know where to go!
Damn. I need a neighbor.
__________________

|
|

03 Rubicon | 36" Iroks | Chromo D44's w/Rear Spool | 5.5" RK LA | 5.13s | Armored Head to Toe
Scout is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-03-2009, 01:09 PM   #24
Jeeper
 
njkeagle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Scranton PA
Posts: 607
Quote:
Originally Posted by turdhurdler View Post
On the other side is a multi-generational hispanic family that I never see or hear a peep from.

Its the quite ones you need to watch
__________________
"The world will know, that few stood against many"
njkeagle is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-03-2009, 01:28 PM   #25
Hacks off Parts while Lit
 
whitebuffalo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: The Sandhills of South Texas
Posts: 2,290
my neighbors on one side have a couple of llamas. those things creep me out. i'll be back there messing with the horse or something and they just stare at you....with very human like expressions. i think they might be trying to steal my soul......

guy on the other side of me stocks lone star in his garage fridge. we're like long lost friends

i dont see either of them real often though.......good fences make good neighbors......and barbed wire keeps mine rated "good"
__________________
'90 YJ, ford 8.8, SOA, lincoln front, aussie rear, 4.88s, swampers.
whitebuffalo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-03-2009, 01:29 PM   #26
Jeeper
 
turdhurdler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hemet, CA Hemet is Heaven...
Posts: 7,145
Send a message via AIM to turdhurdler
All this talk about our neighbors made me think of a great movie...



Jeff

p.s. I can see Cain as the militant guy. haha. Don't kill me now Chris.
__________________
Mall crawlin' in 4 Lo.
turdhurdler is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-03-2009, 01:47 PM   #27
Jeeper
 
mrcarcrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Midland/Odessa, TX
Posts: 3,406
My Neighbor is now in a pissing contest with me...he bought a Porsche. But its only a Boxster S, and its white....so

I win.

I'm about to move though...so I don't know what the new neighbors have to offer. I've seen 2 SRT8's (a challenger, and a Charger) so it may get interesting. But they were a cpl doors down...the next door neighbors garage is hidden (sort of), so time will tell if I like him. hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebuffalo View Post
i think they might be trying to steal my soul......
They eat souls for breakfast...so don't go out there too early and you'll be fine.
mrcarcrazy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-03-2009, 02:04 PM   #28
after birthday glow
 
morphious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: wisconsin
Posts: 1,963
Images: 1
my neighbors to the left of me are cool actually know them from way back and its were i got one of my pups. was helping him install a clutch yesterday. and to the right is a young couple that don't wave or look at u or talk to u. kinda nice but also kinda makes me mad like their to good to say hi at least. the whole block kinda looks down on the house im in because the landlord does not keep up the place enough. and all the dirtballs that lived here before, actually almost got shot in my own house when the neighbors in my house (its a duplex ) got raided. cops found nothing but they had a pit and they decided that the dog was vicious and shot it.(note this was after they shot the house full of flashbangs and tear gas) along with the ceiling and the floor and the wall dividing my house f&*king cops.
__________________
some say why i say
its a jeep thing u wouldn't understand
morphious is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-03-2009, 02:06 PM   #29
Jeeper
 
joelpresmyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Camp Verde
Posts: 158
all of my neighbors are old people so they are mostly friendly besides the occasionall old person who hates their life and just wants to ruin every one elses fun. but i do live in the middle of no where so no one cares when people go off roading up through the hills or when we shoot our guns off out here
joelpresmyk is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-03-2009, 02:11 PM   #30
Jeeper
 
05GT-O.C.D.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,415
My neighbor on one side can't keep his lawnmower in his own yard. His 2 sons and wife can all mow the grass just fine, but he has issues. I've learned to let that slide - if that's my biggest complaint I'm probably better off just keeping my mouth shut. But damn, I try an keep my lawn nice, properly cut higher grass in perfect lines and he takes his mower and scalps turn marks 4 feet into my lawn. The rest of the family is great and I hope my son grows up as well as they've raised their high-schooler.

My other neighbor is a hot little blonde and her live-in boyfriend. They're new neighbors and cool so far.

My favorite neighbor is the one behind me. He put up a 6 foot privacy fence and maintains it nicely. You know what they say about good fences...

__________________
When my time comes, mix my ashes with gunpowder encased in brass, point me towards murderer's and pedophile's and let me fly.

(: ˇ ɹǝʌo ǝɯ 11oɹ ...sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı
05GT-O.C.D. is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



logo carid shop wrangler parts carid fender flares custom wheels store avs deflectors at carid
» Rates
Get low rates on auto insurance in Canada!

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:03 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC