Things You Hate - Page 131 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off-Topic

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 09-21-2012, 05:27 PM   #3901
Jeeper
 
DeepSouthJeeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Baton Rouge
Posts: 1,665
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbostixxx

Get tube doors!
I thought about it, but then my parents would probably make me use them!

DeepSouthJeeper is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-21-2012, 05:29 PM   #3902
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
Turbostixxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 20,095
Haha damned if ya do, damned if ya don't, welcome to life brother!!

__________________
_______
/l
,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

1997 Wrangler SE:4" Lift; 33x11x16; Q9000 Winch
Turbostixxx is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-21-2012, 05:32 PM   #3903
Jeeper
 
bigcountry0711's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,539
Dude they make warrior tube that have mesh 11046.700 for the doors through quadratec
bigcountry0711 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-21-2012, 06:15 PM   #3904
Jeeper
 
Jsboening's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Rockford, MI
Posts: 327
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepSouthJeeper
How my gf's dad won't let her ride doorless in my jeep. It's such a pain to take them on then off then on again etc..
Someday when you are older and have a daughter of your own your view will change.
Jsboening is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-21-2012, 06:25 PM   #3905
Jeeper
 
bigcountry0711's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,539
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsboening

Someday when you are older and have a daughter of your own your view will change.
I have a daughter i know what you are talking about
bigcountry0711 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-21-2012, 10:16 PM   #3906
EMS - It's a way of life.

WF Supporting Member
 
silver rubi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Midlothian, Virginia
Posts: 20,168
lol Quote of the day!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbostixxx View Post
Haha damned if ya do, damned if ya don't, welcome to life brother!!
silver rubi is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-21-2012, 10:17 PM   #3907
Mmmm. Good Toast.

WF Supporting Member
 
Tater Todd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Over the Hills and Far Away
Posts: 9,864
His daughter his rules. You'll be a wise young man if you learn that now.

I let my kids ride with me with the doors off. They were also on the back of my bike as kids. My 23 yo daughter texted me this morning that she wants to go for a ride on my bike. To each his own.
__________________
"It's a fool that looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart" - Ulysses Everett McGill
Tater Todd is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-21-2012, 11:39 PM   #3908
Jeeper
 
DeepSouthJeeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Baton Rouge
Posts: 1,665
Just cause I don't like that rule doesn't mean I don't respect him and his rules. He's a cool guy, and loves me like a son. Just gets annoying having to put my doors on and off every weekend.
DeepSouthJeeper is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-21-2012, 11:42 PM   #3909
Jeeper
 
JKRookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Dallas
Posts: 1,376
Getting all the air vents off except one that is not cooperating!! -_-
JKRookie is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-21-2012, 11:54 PM   #3910
Jeeper
 
bigcountry0711's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,539
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepSouthJeeper
Just cause I don't like that rule doesn't mean I don't respect him and his rules. He's a cool guy, and loves me like a son. Just gets annoying having to put my doors on and off every weekend.
Ask him about trail doors with some type of mesh in them.
bigcountry0711 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-22-2012, 12:17 AM   #3911
Mmmm. Good Toast.

WF Supporting Member
 
Tater Todd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Over the Hills and Far Away
Posts: 9,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepSouthJeeper
Just cause I don't like that rule doesn't mean I don't respect him and his rules. He's a cool guy, and loves me like a son. Just gets annoying having to put my doors on and off every weekend.
Good on you! I'll leave it at that.
__________________
"It's a fool that looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart" - Ulysses Everett McGill
Tater Todd is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-22-2012, 02:46 PM   #3912
Jeeper
 
ranglerboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Lewiston ME
Posts: 1,637
Hate that some jeepers don't wave
__________________
ranglerboy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-22-2012, 10:18 PM   #3913
Jeeper
 
bamagirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Alabama
Posts: 1,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranglerboy
Hate that some jeepers don't wave
x2
__________________
Trust me, when I woke up today, I had no plans to be awesome but sh!t happens
bamagirl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-23-2012, 06:39 PM   #3914
Jeeper
 
ranglerboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Lewiston ME
Posts: 1,637
Hate spending 100 dollars for groceries and get home with nothing. Spending 4 dollars for a gallon of gas. Hate watching the rich get richer while i work 65 hours every week and still struggle
__________________
ranglerboy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-23-2012, 06:59 PM   #3915
Jeeper
 
bigcountry0711's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,539
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranglerboy
hate spending 100 dollars for groceries and get home with nothing. Spending 4 dollars for a gallon of gas. Hate watching the rich get richer while i work 65 hours every week and still struggle
x2
bigcountry0711 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-23-2012, 07:26 PM   #3916
Jeeper
 
wolfen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Anywhere the Jeep will go
Posts: 2,354
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranglerboy View Post
Hate spending 100 dollars for groceries and get home with nothing. Spending 4 dollars for a gallon of gas. Hate watching the rich get richer while i work 65 hours every week and still struggle
x3
ALSO I hate the fact that under this stupid socialist administration we have had for a while now my oldest son CANNOT find a full time job. he too welding in voteck is capable of hard manual labor and isn't afraid of much, and nobody around here will hire him simply because the school system here didn't teach him a single thing except he is a bad person cause he wasn't born rich or a minority.
__________________
Ken
I am finally on board with obama's hope and change thing. I now HOPE that when its all over I have at least a little CHANGE left.
wolfen is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-23-2012, 07:52 PM   #3917
Jeeper
 
bigcountry0711's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,539
I hate the va telling me to screw off we know you qualify for a program but you dont qualify bc you are working and you need to be unemployed but it isnt in writing hello i am in a stressful environment and i sever ptsd i am trying to get into something less stressful.
bigcountry0711 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-23-2012, 08:04 PM   #3918
Jeeper
 
4x4cop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Central NC
Posts: 2,193
I hate the fact that we have men and women serving in our armed forces protecting our freedom and we have a government that want get them the help they need when they come back from a combat environment. I have friends in SF and 82nd and basically te government has said tuff s$.t People there is a problem here. As for me and my family, thank each and everyone of you who serve and keep our country safe. God Bless the USA.
4x4cop is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-23-2012, 08:45 PM   #3919
Jeeper
 
Lovin-it's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Clarksville TN
Posts: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4cop
I hate the fact that we have men and women serving in our armed forces protecting our freedom and we have a government that want get them the help they need when they come back from a combat environment. I have friends in SF and 82nd and basically te government has said tuff s$.t People there is a problem here. As for me and my family, thank each and everyone of you who serve and keep our country safe. God Bless the USA.
I agree 100%, I'm an army wife going on almost 10 years, after 5 deployments I've witness the chaos it brings and the Army insists on calling soldiers "crazy" when they ask for help, so none of them will step up for the fear of being scrutinized for a defect the military caused!!
Lovin-it is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-23-2012, 08:57 PM   #3920
Jeeper
 
bigcountry0711's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,539
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovin-it

I agree 100%, I'm an army wife going on almost 10 years, after 5 deployments I've witness the chaos it brings and the Army insists on calling soldiers "crazy" when they ask for help, so none of them will step up for the fear of being scrutinized for a defect the military caused!!
I had a flash back on a gunnery range i am a ret. e7 scout sniper i didnt go get help for fear of being chastised by my 1SG and troop commander i was a scout/sniper. It wasnt after my flash back i was diagnosed with sever ptsd and that i am too crazy for the army anymore. i had 12 years in the service.
bigcountry0711 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-23-2012, 09:31 PM   #3921
Jeeper
 
Policek9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 286
I can relate, my brother was a Marine and when he came home he had a hard time adjusting to being a civilian again. Very little help from Uncle Sam. What a shame!!
Policek9 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-23-2012, 09:35 PM   #3922
Jeeper
 
bigcountry0711's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,539
Quote:
Originally Posted by Policek9
I can relate, my brother was a Marine and when he came home he had a hard time adjusting to being a civilian again. Very little help from Uncle Sam. What a shame!!
I am sorry to hear that but it is so true. I know i am suppose to feel safe and whatever but after doing 4 tours i feel more at home in the desert then here in the states
bigcountry0711 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-23-2012, 09:50 PM   #3923
Jeeper
 
wolfen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Anywhere the Jeep will go
Posts: 2,354
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4cop View Post
I hate the fact that we have men and women serving in our armed forces protecting our freedom and we have a government that want get them the help they need when they come back from a combat environment. I have friends in SF and 82nd and basically te government has said tuff s$.t People there is a problem here. As for me and my family, thank each and everyone of you who serve and keep our country safe. God Bless the USA.

I hate the fact that it took this long for somebody to get a clue that we might have "some issues". Back in my day they just sent ya out then released you into society, then wonder we don't fit in anymore
I got medically discharged in 1999 for ptsd and a damaged back, with nothing but a ticket to the Va butchershop in Hampton Va, I live in a "rough area" and I haven't had any problems out of the " gang bangers" since the first one found out I ain't scared of anythig alive or dead. Including that precious 13 on his pretty little neck
__________________
Ken
I am finally on board with obama's hope and change thing. I now HOPE that when its all over I have at least a little CHANGE left.
wolfen is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-23-2012, 10:13 PM   #3924
Jeeper
 
sobeperry's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 605
Hate the fact that some people here don't get their facts correct and blame others for not having a job. And assume others that do well were born rich. We all have choices and need to take some responsibility and stop blaming the administration!
sobeperry is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-23-2012, 10:15 PM   #3925
Jeeper
 
bigcountry0711's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,539
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfen

I hate the fact that it took this long for somebody to get a clue that we might have "some issues". Back in my day they just sent ya out then released you into society, then wonder we don't fit in anymore
I got medically discharged in 1999 for ptsd and a damaged back, with nothing but a ticket to the Va butchershop in Hampton Va, I live in a "rough area" and I haven't had any problems out of the " gang bangers" since the first one found out I ain't scared of anythig alive or dead. Including that precious 13 on his pretty little neck
I am not scared of anything that is walking either found some kids that were breaking into my car their eyes got wide when they saw me.
bigcountry0711 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-23-2012, 10:34 PM   #3926
Jeeper
 
Policek9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 286
When my brother came home he tried to get hired by several Police departments and he passed all the required test with flying colors but was turned down because of his training and back ground in the marines. He was a sniper on the front lines. No one is blaming the administration but he could not help doing what he was ordered to do. I hope in the future the administration as you say can make life a little raiser for our troops when the transition home. In order to survive he started his own business and is doing well, no thanks to the administration
Policek9 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-23-2012, 10:41 PM   #3927
Jeeper
 
bigcountry0711's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,539
Quote:
Originally Posted by Policek9
When my brother came home he tried to get hired by several Police departments and he passed all the required test with flying colors but was turned down because of his training and back ground in the marines. He was a sniper on the front lines. No one is blaming the administration but he could not help doing what he was ordered to do. I hope in the future the administration as you say can make life a little raiser for our troops when the transition home. In order to survive he started his own business and is doing well, no thanks to the administration
I tried to become a poilce officer actually swat but couldnt pass the mental exam.
bigcountry0711 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-23-2012, 10:43 PM   #3928
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
Turbostixxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 20,095
I passed my physical and written exam, never heard back again
__________________
_______
/l
,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

1997 Wrangler SE:4" Lift; 33x11x16; Q9000 Winch
Turbostixxx is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-23-2012, 11:02 PM   #3929
EMS - It's a way of life.

WF Supporting Member
 
silver rubi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Midlothian, Virginia
Posts: 20,168
Who'd you apply with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbostixxx View Post
I passed my physical and written exam, never heard back again
silver rubi is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-23-2012, 11:04 PM   #3930
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
Turbostixxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 20,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver rubi
Who'd you apply with?
Richmond city, took my test with them over a year ago, I passed both, haven't heard a thing, might try Petersburg next

__________________
_______
/l
,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

1997 Wrangler SE:4" Lift; 33x11x16; Q9000 Winch
Turbostixxx is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Tags
things jeepers hate , things you hate

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:43 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC