this thread (aka the Zombie thread that's starting to smell funny)... - Page 10 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off-Topic

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 06-10-2010, 01:59 AM   #271
Happy Holidays

WF Supporting Member
::WF Administrator::
 
distortedtj's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: yep right there.
Posts: 21,372
Send a message via Yahoo to distortedtj
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny terror View Post
When was that?
I don't remember the day...talked to you on facebook.

Were you drinking again.

distortedtj is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-10-2010, 02:32 AM   #272
Jeeper
 
Ageless Stranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 26,792
Quote:
Originally Posted by distortedtj View Post
Were you drinking again.

Concussion would be my guess.

Ageless Stranger is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-10-2010, 06:23 AM   #273
Merry Christmas to All

WF Supporting Member
::WF Administrator::
 
JDsDream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Peach State
Posts: 27,073
Images: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny terror View Post
I'm writing articles for a war trauma site on PTSD and dealing with the VA. They officially hired me last month.
That is AWESOME Tiny. Being able to do what you love and getting paid for it. Congratulations
__________________
The kind of woman that when my feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

To All Of Our Forum Veterans and Active Service Members.
Our Debt To You Is Greater Than We Could Ever Repay.
Thank You

Become a Supporting Member!
JDsDream is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-10-2010, 07:03 AM   #274
Jeeper
 
Ageless Stranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 26,792
^^ x2 ^^
Ageless Stranger is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-10-2010, 05:30 PM   #275
G54
another brick in the wall

WF Supporting Member
 
G54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: NEO
Posts: 17,095
Images: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcf View Post
Coyote's house already smells worse than zombie smell & you can guess why, no? I'll tell ya', b/c he is the master farter


woops' I said a bad word, chime in Gus, I know you just love bad words
What the $%&# gives you that idea?

BTW - I had an argument with a $%&*ing co-worker who thinks that an AR-15 is better for stopping %$&#ing zombies than a 12 gauge shotgun. I disagree.
G54 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-10-2010, 07:54 PM   #276
Genius!

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
Coyote_94YJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 20,890
Send a message via ICQ to Coyote_94YJ Send a message via Yahoo to Coyote_94YJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgus View Post
What the $%&# gives you that idea?

BTW - I had an argument with a $%&*ing co-worker who thinks that an AR-15 is better for stopping %$&#ing zombies than a 12 gauge shotgun. I disagree.
I would have to agree with you Gus. 12 gauge over an AR, but I could run over to the armory and pick up an M4 or an M249.
Coyote_94YJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-10-2010, 07:58 PM   #277
In a trailer in the woods

WF Supporting Member
 
Barrie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Greater downtown Brownsville,Kentucky
Posts: 41,528
Send a message via AIM to Barrie Send a message via Yahoo to Barrie
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgus View Post
What the $%&# gives you that idea?

BTW - I had an argument with a $%&*ing co-worker who thinks that an AR-15 is better for stopping %$&#ing zombies than a 12 gauge shotgun. I disagree.
Feeling a little fiesty today Gus?
__________________
2006 Unlimited Soft Top


Skillfully disguised as a responsible adult


Barrie is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-24-2010, 06:37 AM   #278
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 51
hello! whats going on in here? can anyone tell me where the bathroom is?
balzer is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-24-2010, 09:32 AM   #279
Happy Holidays

WF Supporting Member
::WF Administrator::
 
distortedtj's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: yep right there.
Posts: 21,372
Send a message via Yahoo to distortedtj
Quote:
Originally Posted by balzer View Post
hello! whats going on in here? can anyone tell me where the bathroom is?
This is a Zombie thread...it's a waste land...go where you want.

distortedtj is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-24-2010, 10:30 AM   #280
Jeeper
 
EdJonesJeeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Western NC
Posts: 1,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgus

What the $%&# gives you that idea?

BTW - I had an argument with a $%&*ing co-worker who thinks that an AR-15 is better for stopping %$&#ing zombies than a 12 gauge shotgun. I disagree.
Dont have to double tap with the 12 gauge but reload time is slow. Everyone doing there cardio?
__________________
99' TJ Sahara d44 on 35's
EdJonesJeeper is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-25-2010, 01:54 AM   #281
Jeeper
 
sonofabeach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Green Cove Springs, Fl.
Posts: 1,706
Now speaking of zombies....Do y'all think they have bowel movements? or has this already been covered?
I know they eat, so wouldn't they have to snap a deuce at some point?
Furthermore, I'd imagine other than rotting flesh they would also reek of poop & pee because I can't picture one dropping trou when nature calls.
__________________
"I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead"
sonofabeach is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-25-2010, 12:29 PM   #282
Jeeper
 
Uranus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Burbank, Ca
Posts: 349
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgus View Post
What the $%&# gives you that idea?

BTW - I had an argument with a $%&*ing co-worker who thinks that an AR-15 is better for stopping %$&#ing zombies than a 12 gauge shotgun. I disagree.
I would rather have the AR and be able to pick off zombie heads at a distance.
Uranus is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-25-2010, 12:33 PM   #283
Jeeper
 
garyg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 101
i like my 30-06 and being a long way away....
__________________
Semper Fi 2006-2010 5711 NBC
now im a pencil pusher
garyg is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-25-2010, 12:43 PM   #284
Jeeper
 
OregonTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Willamette Valley
Posts: 794
SKS...shot to the head.....
__________________
2005 Wrangler Sport, I6, Auto
17" Incubus Poltergeist Wheels
Cooper LT 265/70/R17 Discoverer SST 32"
RC 3.25" Suspension Lift
AFTB

OregonTJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-25-2010, 12:48 PM   #285
Jeeper
 
Ageless Stranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 26,792
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonofabeach View Post
Now speaking of zombies....Do y'all think they have bowel movements? or has this already been covered?
I know they eat, so wouldn't they have to snap a deuce at some point?
Furthermore, I'd imagine other than rotting flesh they would also reek of poop & pee because I can't picture one dropping trou when nature calls.
Ageless Stranger is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-26-2010, 04:29 PM   #286
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 51
If the situation arose, lets just say you where chased into a deli or something would a frozen bologna log provide ample skull crushing strikes to make your escape... Im just saying last resort criteria, What if scenario...
balzer is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-27-2010, 12:03 AM   #287
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: somewhere....
Posts: 11,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonofabeach View Post
Now speaking of zombies....Do y'all think they have bowel movements? or has this already been covered?
I know they eat, so wouldn't they have to snap a deuce at some point?
Furthermore, I'd imagine other than rotting flesh they would also reek of poop & pee because I can't picture one dropping trou when nature calls.

redjeeper is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-27-2010, 01:35 AM   #288
Jeeper
 
MikeMTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: If only I knew....
Posts: 2,113
Send a message via AIM to MikeMTJ
If a zombie apocalypse occurred, I'd mount a 50 cal on top of the YJ. If I'm goin' down, I'm goin' down in a blazing glory.
MikeMTJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-27-2010, 01:40 AM   #289
Jeeper
 
CMEvans79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Granite City, IL
Posts: 3,391
I think Zombies wouldn't be able to move or open doors because they would be stiff because of rigamortos ... so, why can't we just catch them on fire and walk away ... But, if Zombies are going to be like the "I am Legend" creatures, be scared, be very scared...
__________________
CMEvans79 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-27-2010, 01:55 AM   #290
Jeeper
 
MikeMTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: If only I knew....
Posts: 2,113
Send a message via AIM to MikeMTJ
Zombies can't die from fire. Only a shot to the head.

Speaking of zombies, AMCs show Walking Dead is great. Been watching it since it premiered.
MikeMTJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-27-2010, 01:57 AM   #291
Jeeper
 
CMEvans79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Granite City, IL
Posts: 3,391
Hadn't heard about it ... and if they get burned to the bone, there would be nothing to move ... and I think single shot's to the head of a room full of zombies is just not progressive movement as when you go to re load your over taken...
__________________
CMEvans79 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-28-2010, 10:40 PM   #292
Genius!

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
Coyote_94YJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 20,890
Send a message via ICQ to Coyote_94YJ Send a message via Yahoo to Coyote_94YJ
Zombie Stew
Coyote_94YJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-29-2010, 01:05 AM   #293
Jeeper
 
CMEvans79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Granite City, IL
Posts: 3,391
Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote_94yj View Post
Zombie Stew
I'm sorry to hear about your friend Stew ...
__________________
CMEvans79 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-29-2010, 08:41 PM   #294
Jeeper
 
sonofabeach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Green Cove Springs, Fl.
Posts: 1,706
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMYJ View Post
Zombies can't die from fire. Only a shot to the head.

Speaking of zombies, AMCs show Walking Dead is great. Been watching it since it premiered.
Same here. Awesome show!

__________________
"I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead"
sonofabeach is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Tags
don't let me die!! , let me die!! , smells of dirt , zombie thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Funny Pic Thread 02Prove Pictures Forum 625 08-23-2013 03:10 PM
How to Multi-Quote Scout Off-Topic 27 02-16-2012 04:47 PM
Funny picture thread hedonist Off-Topic 2 04-25-2008 02:31 AM
Starting a thread for my jeep... Jonny15 TJ Build Forum 18 01-16-2008 02:24 AM



Download our Mobile App

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:39 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC