Weird quirks? - Page 2 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off-Topic

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 09-30-2007, 12:53 AM   #31
Jeeper
 
whiteyj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Pleasanton CA
Posts: 4,856
I think my head hurts.....gnite all I'm going to bed.

__________________
Fallen Angel...Former MOD
whiteyj is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-30-2007, 12:59 AM   #32
amy
Kalashnikitty

WF Supporting Member
 
amy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Spokane wa
Posts: 5,580
Send a message via Yahoo to amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzTJ View Post
I didn't say it, Adam Sandler did.

"...shampoo is better, it makes you hair fresh and clean. no conditioner is better, it makes your hair silky and smooth! Stop looking at me swan!"

The swan being a faucet head.
Ahhhh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteyj View Post
I think my head hurts.....gnite all I'm going to bed.
Good night.

I think I need to go to.

__________________
Good girls go to Heaven. Jeep girls go where ever they want.
amy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-30-2007, 02:23 AM   #33
Jeeper
 
jjseel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Rowlett, TEXAS!
Posts: 2,955
I have no quirks. I love to party, but prefer to stay home. I love to go places I've never been, but prefer to stay home. I love to go out to dinner, but prefer to stay home. I repeat myself, but prefer to stay home...I guess my quirk is that I am a stick in the mud! All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy is the truest statement ever. My first day off, gonna do chores. Second day off, either golf, or Jet-ski. Or I might just stay home. Help me!!!!
__________________
jjseel is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-30-2007, 03:59 AM   #34
Jeeper
 
Odhinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,147
I Can't sit in a public place without seeing all the entry points, or I have to sit with my back to a wall. The other that I can think of is that I am constantly scanning about a 30-60 foot area around me for every little detail about my surroundings.
__________________
Recently returned from the Jeep Dead.
and
Proud daddy to a New baby Jeep Girl.
Odhinn is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-30-2007, 04:15 AM   #35
Jeeper
 
Levinoss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Jeffersontown
Posts: 5,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odhinn View Post
I Can't sit in a public place without seeing all the entry points, or I have to sit with my back to a wall. The other that I can think of is that I am constantly scanning about a 30-60 foot area around me for every little detail about my surroundings.
Me and Odhinn about box each other for the seat against the wall. I usually have to give it to him.

Then he asks me why I look like this

~Lev
__________________

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present."
Levinoss is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-30-2007, 05:37 AM   #36
Topless & Dirty

WF Supporting Member
 
OdhinnsChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 981
Send a message via MSN to OdhinnsChick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odhinn View Post
I Can't sit in a public place without seeing all the entry points, or I have to sit with my back to a wall. The other that I can think of is that I am constantly scanning about a 30-60 foot area around me for every little detail about my surroundings.
That's not a quirk, thats called paranoia.

My quirks are that I eat my food one type at a time...usually veggies first and meat last...
The second one is I can't drink water if its been sitting for more than 30mins.
I know there are other but can't think of them at this time.
__________________

OdhinnsChick is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-30-2007, 10:02 AM   #37
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: columbus
Posts: 2,151
Send a message via AIM to rebelBullDawg325
hmmm. wierd quirks.....

i too have "paranoia," not to the point where i have to have my back to the wall or no where every entry/exit point is, but i take notice at everyone around me, look for suspicous activity, or just suspicious looking people (call it profiling), and i keep my eye on em. almost like i always feel like someone is after me, but not to the point it drives me crazy.

when i cough, i almost always cough into my elbow. somewhere along the line i wa taught that its better to cough into your elbow than into your hands. bc you touch everything with your hands, thus spreading germs. my friends get a kick outta that one.

i have to have on my seatbelt. before my wreck i hated wearin it. but now i'm so paranoid about it happeneing again, i freak out without it on.

i eat my food one thing at a time, never payed attention to what i eat first. but i genearlly eat one thing, turn the plate so the next thing is right in front of me, and repeat the process.

i'm sure i'll think of more
rebelBullDawg325 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-30-2007, 10:14 AM   #38
Extremely Humble

WF Lifetime Member
 
Scout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Midland Texas
Posts: 11,549
Images: 12
I had a waitress tell me one time that I'm a "category eater" meaning I eat one thing at a time like you.
__________________

|
|

03 Rubicon | 36" Iroks | Chromo D44's w/Rear Spool | 5.5" RK LA | 5.13s | Armored Head to Toe
Scout is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-30-2007, 10:33 AM   #39
Jeeper
 
Odhinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by OdhinnsChick View Post
That's not a quirk, thats called paranoia.
Its not paranoia. Its being observant and causious after being sucked into several bar fights by just being in the right place.

Scout, I have never understood catagory eaters. Any particular reason behind it? OC does that also. I mean it all ends up in the same place.
__________________
Recently returned from the Jeep Dead.
and
Proud daddy to a New baby Jeep Girl.
Odhinn is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-30-2007, 10:40 AM   #40
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: columbus
Posts: 2,151
Send a message via AIM to rebelBullDawg325
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odhinn View Post
Its not paranoia. Its being observant and causious after being sucked into several bar fights by just being in the right place.

Scout, I have never understood catagory eaters. Any particular reason behind it? OC does that also. I mean it all ends up in the same place.
agreed on the 1st part. just not "bar" fights, but you get the point.
as for the "category eaters" i personally have no reason behind it, its just what i've always done. i guess maybe its bc i want to fully enjoy each food wholly and comepletely. but funny thing is that i'll mix my mashed taters with my corn, peas, and carrots.
rebelBullDawg325 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-30-2007, 10:43 AM   #41
Jeeper
 
Odhinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelBullDawg325 View Post
as for the "category eaters" i personally have no reason behind it, its just what i've always done. i guess maybe its bc i want to fully enjoy each food wholly and comepletely. but funny thing is that i'll mix my mashed taters with my corn, peas, and carrots.
That makes sense.
__________________
Recently returned from the Jeep Dead.
and
Proud daddy to a New baby Jeep Girl.
Odhinn is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-30-2007, 11:14 AM   #42
Topless & Dirty

WF Supporting Member
 
OdhinnsChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 981
Send a message via MSN to OdhinnsChick
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelBullDawg325 View Post
agreed on the 1st part. just not "bar" fights, but you get the point.
as for the "category eaters" i personally have no reason behind it, its just what i've always done. i guess maybe its bc i want to fully enjoy each food wholly and comepletely. but funny thing is that i'll mix my mashed taters with my corn, peas, and carrots.
Same, I'm not so OCD that the food can't touch. That doesn't bother me, I'm just "organized" when I eat. lol
__________________

OdhinnsChick is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-30-2007, 11:16 AM   #43
Jeeper
 
Odhinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by OdhinnsChick View Post
Same, I'm not so OCD that the food can't touch. That doesn't bother me, I'm just "organized" when I eat. lol

Well you've seen me eat and I tend to shovel it in.
__________________
Recently returned from the Jeep Dead.
and
Proud daddy to a New baby Jeep Girl.
Odhinn is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-30-2007, 01:00 PM   #44
Jeeper
 
cnt487's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 173
Well I feel like an outsider jumping in on what seems like an exclusive conversation with the same people. But I couldn't resist when I saw the last few post:
I wouldn't call myself a category eater, however, I usually eat what I dislike the most, first. Then work my way to my favorite, saving the best for last. Have always been like that, I know, weird.

The whole back to the wall thing, YEA, thats me too. It will drive me and my wife crazy being in restaurant and not having my back to the wall, or the back of the place. I can't quick looking around and seeing whats behind me and she can't keep me focused on a conversation. So thats it from me, I'll be the weird guy that just sits here and observes until I see something I wanna chime in on again.
__________________
98'TJ__2.5__33x12.5 ProComp Xtreme MT__3"BL<<(yea yea, i know)__Stock Suspension for now
cnt487 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-30-2007, 01:03 PM   #45
amy
Kalashnikitty

WF Supporting Member
 
amy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Spokane wa
Posts: 5,580
Send a message via Yahoo to amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjseel View Post
Help me!!!!
JJ, you need therapy, Jeep therapy. On your second day off, get in your jeep and drive. Go to your nearest, favorite trail/dirt road that goes off into nowhere and wheel to your heart's content. Take some lunch and plenty of water and spend the whole day there. Repeat as needed.
You'll feel refreshed and un-stick in the mudish in no time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdhinnsChick View Post
That's not a quirk, thats called paranoia.
It's not paranoia, it's situational awareness and a good thing.
Besides, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.
__________________
Good girls go to Heaven. Jeep girls go where ever they want.
amy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-30-2007, 01:45 PM   #46
Topless & Dirty

WF Supporting Member
 
OdhinnsChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 981
Send a message via MSN to OdhinnsChick
Quote:
Originally Posted by amy View Post
JJ, you need therapy, Jeep therapy. On your second day off, get in your jeep and drive. Go to your nearest, favorite trail/dirt road that goes off into nowhere and wheel to your heart's content. Take some lunch and plenty of water and spend the whole day there. Repeat as needed.
You'll feel refreshed and un-stick in the mudish in no time.


It's not paranoia, it's situational awareness and a good thing.
Besides, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.
I know the difference between situational awareness and paranoia and he has it. lol I like to know my surrounding too but I don't let it ruin my day. And yes, they are out to get us.
__________________

OdhinnsChick is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-30-2007, 01:50 PM   #47
Jeeper
 
Odhinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,147
Yep, I am a little over the top sometimes.

That is because I am the only sane person in a completely insane world.
__________________
Recently returned from the Jeep Dead.
and
Proud daddy to a New baby Jeep Girl.
Odhinn is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-30-2007, 01:57 PM   #48
delicate %$^&*@ flower

WF Lifetime Member
 
tiny terror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: California
Posts: 14,753
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnt487 View Post
Well I feel like an outsider jumping in on what seems like an exclusive conversation with the same people. But I couldn't resist when I saw the last few post:
I wouldn't call myself a category eater, however, I usually eat what I dislike the most, first. Then work my way to my favorite, saving the best for last. Have always been like that, I know, weird.

The whole back to the wall thing, YEA, thats me too. It will drive me and my wife crazy being in restaurant and not having my back to the wall, or the back of the place. I can't quick looking around and seeing whats behind me and she can't keep me focused on a conversation. So thats it from me, I'll be the weird guy that just sits here and observes until I see something I wanna chime in on again.
Never the outsider, just the guy who doesn't post enough!!!!

I tend to choose corners to sit in when I'm out. Guess it's some deepe seated guilt from my childhoon.
tiny terror is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-30-2007, 03:21 PM   #49
Extremely Humble

WF Lifetime Member
 
Scout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Midland Texas
Posts: 11,549
Images: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnt487 View Post
Well I feel like an outsider jumping in on what seems like an exclusive conversation with the same people. But I couldn't resist when I saw the last few post:
I wouldn't call myself a category eater, however, I usually eat what I dislike the most, first. Then work my way to my favorite, saving the best for last. Have always been like that, I know, weird.

The whole back to the wall thing, YEA, thats me too. It will drive me and my wife crazy being in restaurant and not having my back to the wall, or the back of the place. I can't quick looking around and seeing whats behind me and she can't keep me focused on a conversation. So thats it from me, I'll be the weird guy that just sits here and observes until I see something I wanna chime in on again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny terror View Post
Never the outsider, just the guy who doesn't post enough!!!!

I tend to choose corners to sit in when I'm out. Guess it's some deepe seated guilt from my childhoon.
Yeah don't ever feel like an outsider here. One all one big happy family.
__________________

|
|

03 Rubicon | 36" Iroks | Chromo D44's w/Rear Spool | 5.5" RK LA | 5.13s | Armored Head to Toe
Scout is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-30-2007, 03:45 PM   #50
Jeeper
 
cnt487's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny terror View Post
Never the outsider, just the guy who doesn't post enough!!!!

I tend to choose corners to sit in when I'm out. Guess it's some deepe seated guilt from my childhoon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Scout View Post
Yeah don't ever feel like an outsider here. One all one big happy family.
10 4

Ya'll make me feel at home here. Thats why I don't hang around some other forums anymore, of which I don't care to name.

They just weren't very friendly or personable.
__________________
98'TJ__2.5__33x12.5 ProComp Xtreme MT__3"BL<<(yea yea, i know)__Stock Suspension for now
cnt487 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-30-2007, 04:29 PM   #51
delicate %$^&*@ flower

WF Lifetime Member
 
tiny terror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: California
Posts: 14,753
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnt487 View Post
10 4

Ya'll make me feel at home here. Thats why I don't hang around some other forums anymore, of which I don't care to name.

They just weren't very friendly or personable.
Yeah, that's how we lure you in, then we're going to roll you for your jeep.

(Glad you feel at home man, that's the way it's supposed to be and that's the way we like it here)
tiny terror is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-30-2007, 05:24 PM   #52
Jeeper
 
cnt487's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny terror View Post
Yeah, that's how we lure you in, then we're going to roll you for your jeep.

(Glad you feel at home man, that's the way it's supposed to be and that's the way we like it here)

WHAT??? NOT MY JEEP!!!
__________________
98'TJ__2.5__33x12.5 ProComp Xtreme MT__3"BL<<(yea yea, i know)__Stock Suspension for now
cnt487 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-30-2007, 05:38 PM   #53
delicate %$^&*@ flower

WF Lifetime Member
 
tiny terror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: California
Posts: 14,753
Yes, your jeep. Hand it over before I hit you with a rock.
tiny terror is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-30-2007, 08:00 PM   #54
Extremely Humble

WF Lifetime Member
 
Scout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Midland Texas
Posts: 11,549
Images: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnt487 View Post
10 4

Ya'll make me feel at home here. Thats why I don't hang around some other forums anymore, of which I don't care to name.

They just weren't very friendly or personable.
I'm here to help.
__________________

|
|

03 Rubicon | 36" Iroks | Chromo D44's w/Rear Spool | 5.5" RK LA | 5.13s | Armored Head to Toe
Scout is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-30-2007, 08:04 PM   #55
Jeeper
 
Tj Bunch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 944
Yea but scouts that one relative that well you know, Turn out the lights kids uncle Scout just pulled up SHHHHHHHH.....Maybe he'll go away.
__________________
[2001 Wrangler 2.5 New Bumper and 2" BB-31x10.50-15 General AT2 on Soft 8 Steel Rims....
http://www.myjeepspace.com/TJ_BUNCH
Fresno Ca


Tj Bunch is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-30-2007, 08:05 PM   #56
Extremely Humble

WF Lifetime Member
 
Scout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Midland Texas
Posts: 11,549
Images: 12
Reaching deep tonight huh Bunch?


__________________

|
|

03 Rubicon | 36" Iroks | Chromo D44's w/Rear Spool | 5.5" RK LA | 5.13s | Armored Head to Toe
Scout is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-30-2007, 08:08 PM   #57
delicate %$^&*@ flower

WF Lifetime Member
 
tiny terror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: California
Posts: 14,753
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Scout View Post
I'm here to help.


Again with the help thing.
tiny terror is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-30-2007, 08:10 PM   #58
Extremely Humble

WF Lifetime Member
 
Scout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Midland Texas
Posts: 11,549
Images: 12
Me a helper.
__________________

|
|

03 Rubicon | 36" Iroks | Chromo D44's w/Rear Spool | 5.5" RK LA | 5.13s | Armored Head to Toe
Scout is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-30-2007, 08:11 PM   #59
delicate %$^&*@ flower

WF Lifetime Member
 
tiny terror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: California
Posts: 14,753
Like a helper monkey?
tiny terror is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-30-2007, 08:13 PM   #60
Extremely Humble

WF Lifetime Member
 
Scout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Midland Texas
Posts: 11,549
Images: 12
That too. Anyway I can help I will. Scout = Helper.

__________________

|
|

03 Rubicon | 36" Iroks | Chromo D44's w/Rear Spool | 5.5" RK LA | 5.13s | Armored Head to Toe
Scout is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
logging in is weird jpdocdave WF Site Help & Support 16 10-09-2008 12:01 PM
Weird Turn Signal Issue toddyfresh TJ Tech Forum 0 09-03-2008 07:31 PM
Weird squeaking keetz02 TJ General Discussion Forum 32 06-16-2008 11:21 AM
This was weird!! soupy8728 YJ General Discussion Forum 8 09-26-2007 12:11 PM



» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:20 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC