Would YOU Rather? - Page 12 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off-Topic

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 09-05-2013, 02:47 PM   #331
Jeeper
 
Aseventyfive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Broomall Pa
Posts: 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote_94YJ View Post
Snow bank for sure.

WYR... drive a toothpick under your fingernail on your index finger or take a pair of side cutters and clip off both nipples?
Absolutely Toothpick

Would you rather eat monkeys vomit or scab sandwiches with puss on top?

Aseventyfive is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-05-2013, 03:50 PM   #332
Genius!

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
Coyote_94YJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 20,890
Send a message via ICQ to Coyote_94YJ Send a message via Yahoo to Coyote_94YJ
Monkey's vomit. The sammich might contain blood borne diseases or something.


WYR... kayak down the Amazon river or wingsuit fly through the Swiss Alps?

Coyote_94YJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-05-2013, 03:56 PM   #333
Jeeper
 
Aseventyfive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Broomall Pa
Posts: 302
Wing suit. When the next time you'll get to fly?


Would you rather live in the Be in the marvel universe or DC?
Aseventyfive is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-06-2013, 03:00 PM   #334
Jeeper
 
LV Naturist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Henderson NV
Posts: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aseventyfive View Post
Wing suit. When the next time you'll get to fly?


Would you rather live in the Be in the marvel universe or DC?
Live in the Be, less scary!

WYR go streaking across the 50 yard line during Superbowl or find yourself drunk, naked, and passed out in the middle of Walmart?
__________________
2011 JKUR
2007 Silverado 2500HD Duramax
1997 Bayliner 1950 Capri Skinnydipper
2007 Springdale 291 RKL-GL
2007 Kawasaki Mule 600
LV Naturist is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-06-2013, 03:44 PM   #335
Jeeper
 
Neral22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: St. Pete
Posts: 936
Streaking... Ive seen the people in walmart!

Wyr be vegan and never eat a steak again or never use a cell phone the rest of your life?
__________________
It's better to regret something you did do, than to regret something you didn't do.
Neral22 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-06-2013, 04:03 PM   #336
Jeeper
 
LV Naturist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Henderson NV
Posts: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neral22 View Post
Streaking... Ive seen the people in walmart!

Wyr be vegan and never eat a steak again or never use a cell phone the rest of your life?
Go vegan. I've actually considered it from a health standpoint, not as a lifestyle. My BIL went vegan a few years ago and he cooks some killer stuff believe it or not. You would never guess there's no meat!

WYR have a time machine like in the Back to the Future movies or have a Holodeck like in Star Trek TNG?
__________________
2011 JKUR
2007 Silverado 2500HD Duramax
1997 Bayliner 1950 Capri Skinnydipper
2007 Springdale 291 RKL-GL
2007 Kawasaki Mule 600
LV Naturist is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-09-2013, 10:31 AM   #337
Jeeper
 
Bigtrucker45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 99
Get lost in the woods with your jeep or get lost in a city with your jeep? Honestly i'd go with the woods since the jeep is more at home off the road but then again i'd say city because i can always find someplace to get food and possibly some fellow jeepers to befriend
Bigtrucker45 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-09-2013, 10:49 AM   #338
Jeeper
 
Aseventyfive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Broomall Pa
Posts: 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by LV Naturist View Post

Go vegan. I've actually considered it from a health standpoint, not as a lifestyle. My BIL went vegan a few years ago and he cooks some killer stuff believe it or not. You would never guess there's no meat!

WYR have a time machine like in the Back to the Future movies or have a Holodeck like in Star Trek TNG?
Back to the future car.

Would you rather be a Jedi master or a Sith Lord?
Aseventyfive is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-10-2013, 12:47 PM   #339
Jeeper
 
krizzo77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 40
I would rather be a Jedi! Too much anger and negatively with the sith!

Would you rather have the top for your jeep that you don't like (hard/soft) or the transmission you don't like (standard/ auto) forever?
krizzo77 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-10-2013, 02:33 PM   #340
Jeeper
 
LV Naturist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Henderson NV
Posts: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by krizzo77 View Post
I would rather be a Jedi! Too much anger and negatively with the sith!

Would you rather have the top for your jeep that you don't like (hard/soft) or the transmission you don't like (standard/ auto) forever?
I'd rather have a top I don't like. I can always go topless, can't exactly go transmission-less (typed something else, but it didn't look right...LOL).

WYR work swing shift (2:00 PM to 10:00 PM) or graveyard (10:00 PM to 6:00 AM)?
__________________
2011 JKUR
2007 Silverado 2500HD Duramax
1997 Bayliner 1950 Capri Skinnydipper
2007 Springdale 291 RKL-GL
2007 Kawasaki Mule 600
LV Naturist is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-12-2013, 10:24 AM   #341
Jeeper
 
Bigtrucker45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 99
Would you rather go to a nice steakhouse after a day out on the trail or to a fastfood joint?
Bigtrucker45 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-12-2013, 10:24 AM   #342
Jeeper
 
Bigtrucker45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 99
And i'd rather work the graveyard shift
Bigtrucker45 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-12-2013, 12:03 PM   #343
Jeeper
 
LV Naturist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Henderson NV
Posts: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtrucker45 View Post
Would you rather go to a nice steakhouse after a day out on the trail or to a fastfood joint?
Go to a nice steakhouse, at least I can relax with a couple of brews...

WYR get caught looking at internet porn or visiting the justin bieber fan club website?
__________________
2011 JKUR
2007 Silverado 2500HD Duramax
1997 Bayliner 1950 Capri Skinnydipper
2007 Springdale 291 RKL-GL
2007 Kawasaki Mule 600
LV Naturist is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-12-2013, 04:43 PM   #344
Jeeper
 
Bigtrucker45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 99
Porn because yeah it's weird but most people won't hold it against you. If you did i'd just be like oh cool but if yoy were caught on the jb fan club website then i'd make your life miserable.

WYR go to moab for a business trip or colorado for a business trip?
Bigtrucker45 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-12-2013, 05:51 PM   #345
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Hill Country
Posts: 769
tough one, I'm thinking Moab cause they rent jeeps there...right?

WYR- cut off a finger or confess your sins in public?
Tdog02 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-12-2013, 10:22 PM   #346
Jeeper
 
Bigtrucker45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tdog02 View Post
tough one, I'm thinking Moab cause they rent jeeps there...right?

WYR- cut off a finger or confess your sins in public?
I would assume so. I know in Estes, CO near Boulder has a rental place where you can rent jeeps that are stock to lifted
Bigtrucker45 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-14-2013, 12:07 AM   #347
Jeeper
 
LV Naturist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Henderson NV
Posts: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tdog02 View Post
tough one, I'm thinking Moab cause they rent jeeps there...right?

WYR- cut off a finger or confess your sins in public?
Confess my sins in public.

WYR get pulled over while driving your Jeep nude, or pulled over while drunk?
__________________
2011 JKUR
2007 Silverado 2500HD Duramax
1997 Bayliner 1950 Capri Skinnydipper
2007 Springdale 291 RKL-GL
2007 Kawasaki Mule 600
LV Naturist is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-14-2013, 12:36 AM   #348
BT
Jeeper
 
BT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: My house?
Posts: 1,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by LV Naturist View Post

Confess my sins in public.

WYR get pulled over while driving your Jeep nude, or pulled over while drunk?
Get pulled over driving nude.
WRY be famous rich and in the public eye or live comfortably and out away from the general public.
__________________
"Shiny side up, Greasy side down"

"Where's the shiny side?"

"Brown side up, Greasy side down" - Piper54
BT is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-14-2013, 12:41 AM   #349
Jeeper
 
Jeep Dreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Southern NJ
Posts: 211
I'd definitely rather be pulled over nude! More likely to get no ticket at all
Plus I'm not risking anyone's life!

Would you rather know what the opposite sex was thinking OR have a bigger paycheck?
Jeep Dreamer is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-14-2013, 12:44 AM   #350
Jeeper
 
Jeep Dreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Southern NJ
Posts: 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by bta2011 View Post

Get pulled over driving nude.
WRY be famous rich and in the public eye or live comfortably and out away from the general public.
Sorry, it didn't refresh,,, I'd rather be comfortable and out of the public eye.

Would you rather know what the opposite sex was thinking OR have a bigger paycheck?
Jeep Dreamer is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-14-2013, 02:03 AM   #351
Jeeper
 
LV Naturist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Henderson NV
Posts: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep Dreamer View Post
Sorry, it didn't refresh,,, I'd rather be comfortable and out of the public eye.

Would you rather know what the opposite sex was thinking OR have a bigger paycheck?
My first thought was I want to know, then I wondered why, what would it do for me, do I really want to know?

Bigger paycheck...

WYR spend your vacation visiting family or visiting famous places?
__________________
2011 JKUR
2007 Silverado 2500HD Duramax
1997 Bayliner 1950 Capri Skinnydipper
2007 Springdale 291 RKL-GL
2007 Kawasaki Mule 600
LV Naturist is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-15-2013, 04:33 PM   #352
Jeeper
 
Bigtrucker45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 99
That's a tough one. It just depends on where the family trip is.

WYR go watch a baseball game or go watch a soccer game?
Bigtrucker45 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-15-2013, 06:03 PM   #353
Jeeper
 
Senior Chief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: A Secure, Undisclosed Area
Posts: 2,794
Baseball times ten....

Would you rather give up your Jeep for six months or take a body punch from a MMA fighter?
Senior Chief is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-15-2013, 09:49 PM   #354
BT
Jeeper
 
BT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: My house?
Posts: 1,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senior Chief View Post
Baseball times ten....

Would you rather give up your Jeep for six months or take a body punch from a MMA fighter?
Body punch. Blood clots and bruises heal, suck it up buttercup.

Would you rather drive a Hummer H2 or a Prius?
__________________
"Shiny side up, Greasy side down"

"Where's the shiny side?"

"Brown side up, Greasy side down" - Piper54
BT is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-15-2013, 09:56 PM   #355
Jeeper
 
Teague242's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Pottsville, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,572
Quote:
Originally Posted by bta2011 View Post

Body punch. Blood clots and bruises heal, suck it up buttercup.

Would you rather drive a Hummer H2 or a Prius?
Hummer H2. Because the hummer will burn better once I'm done destroying it.

Would you rather get shot in the leg, and spend a few months in a wheelchair.... Or go to Justin biebers birthday party....
Teague242 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-15-2013, 10:00 PM   #356
Jeeper
 
nobndry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Lynchburg, VA/ Morgantown,WV
Posts: 1,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teague242 View Post

Hummer H2. Because the hummer will burn better once I'm done destroying it.

Would you rather get shot in the leg, and spend a few months in a wheelchair.... Or go to Justin biebers birthday party....
Birthday party, I bet he has good goodie bags lol.

WYR go on a big game hunt in Africa or in Alaska?
__________________
2010 Wrangler 2dr Sport BLACK 6spd manual, 3.73 gears, 3" TF lift, 35"KM2

... See JKs do wave.

Jeep Instagram: @jeep.wrangler.jk
nobndry is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-20-2013, 02:11 AM   #357
Jeeper
 
LV Naturist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Henderson NV
Posts: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobndry View Post
Birthday party, I bet he has good goodie bags lol.

WYR go on a big game hunt in Africa or in Alaska?
Wow, y'all loosing interest? It's been 4 days...

Africa, more trophy quality game.

WYR drink bourbon (I'll include Tennessee Whisky) or scotch. This assumes top shelf stuff, not plastic bottle stuff.
__________________
2011 JKUR
2007 Silverado 2500HD Duramax
1997 Bayliner 1950 Capri Skinnydipper
2007 Springdale 291 RKL-GL
2007 Kawasaki Mule 600
LV Naturist is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-20-2013, 03:14 AM   #358
Jeeper
 
CenTexTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The Swamp!!
Posts: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by LV Naturist View Post

Wow, y'all loosing interest? It's been 4 days...

Africa, more trophy quality game.

WYR drink bourbon (I'll include Tennessee Whisky) or scotch. This assumes top shelf stuff, not plastic bottle stuff.
Scotch all day long.


WYR live in Siberian Russia or a Cartel ridden region of Mexico?
__________________
2001 TJ - 4 inch Rough Country suspension lift, Smittybilt SRC front bumper, Smittybilt SRC rear bumper, Body Armor RockCrawler sidebars, Bestop black denim bikini top, Smittybilt Black Diamond cargo net, 40" LED lightbar, 6 LED spots.
CenTexTJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-20-2013, 03:00 PM   #359
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
DrewG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Land of Confusion (MD)
Posts: 627
Quote:
Originally Posted by CenTexTJ View Post
Scotch all day long.


WYR live in Siberian Russia or a Cartel ridden region of Mexico?
Mexico - maybe I could help find some of our member's stolen Jeeps.

WYR go on a nearby offroading trip for several days, or a far away offroading trip for one day (assuming several days of travel to and from, then only one actually off road)
DrewG is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-20-2013, 03:45 PM   #360
Jeeper
 
LV Naturist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Henderson NV
Posts: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewG View Post
Mexico - maybe I could help find some of our member's stolen Jeeps.

WYR go on a nearby offroading trip for several days, or a far away offroading trip for one day (assuming several days of travel to and from, then only one actually off road)
I'd have to say nearby for several days. We love to camp and explore backcountry areas as opposed to wheeling for the sake of wheeling. It would have to be a really spectacular place for me to drive several days just to wheel one day.

WYR boondock or camp in an established campground with all the amenities?

__________________
2011 JKUR
2007 Silverado 2500HD Duramax
1997 Bayliner 1950 Capri Skinnydipper
2007 Springdale 291 RKL-GL
2007 Kawasaki Mule 600
LV Naturist is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Tags
off topic , would you rather

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:07 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC