Private cert - 229 hours spent mostly in the Cessna 172.
I have been flying flight simulator since version 4 on pc and most recently have a work in progress flight simulator setup at my house modeled loosely after the 172.
(9) Saitek Flight Instrument Panels (setup as 6 pack instrument, 1 for engine instrumentation and, vor1, vor2)
(2) Radio Panels (1 setup as com1/nav1 the second setup as transponder/dme)
(1) Multipanel (used as my autopilot)
(1) Pro flight Yoke / throttle quadrant combo
(1) Pro flight rudder pedals
(1) Pro Flight Cessna trim wheel
(1) Desktop Aviator 2390 Fuel Selector Panel (Very easy to program with FSUIPC)
(1) Desktop Aviator 2450 GPS Panel with working LCD (1) Desktop Aviator 2130 USB Junction box (used to convert momentary switches usable format in fsx)
(10) Circuit Breakers found here: Web Store
(to be used to control functions in the simulator such as reset the flight, etc) (1) Parking Brake handle found here: Web Store
I haven't taken the time to setup lighting and take some serious photos but I have some quick snapshots I took posted on my website. J Speer Graphics | Flight Simulation
Eventually I'll remove the saitek throttle and put a standard push pull as well as adding monitors for 180 degree vision.