your first Christmas card - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off-Topic

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 10-18-2012, 02:55 PM   #1
Moderator

::WF Moderator::
 
harleydragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: south georgia
Posts: 3,909
your first Christmas card

Your first Christmas Card















I love Christmas lights! They remind me of.....





"the people who voted for Obama......."





They all hang together; half of them don't work,





and the ones that do, aren't all that bright!










Vote on November 6!! Please be informed and vote responsibly!!

harleydragon is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-18-2012, 02:57 PM   #2
Jeeper
 
Tjdude08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Bedford, Va
Posts: 1,141
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleydragon
Your first Christmas Card





I love Christmas lights! They remind me of.....

"the people who voted for Obama......."

They all hang together; half of them don't work,

and the ones that do, aren't all that bright!



Vote on November 6!! Please be informed and vote responsibly!!
Lmao. Love this.

Tjdude08 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-18-2012, 08:11 PM   #3
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
chucky cheese's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: We eat stuff outa ditches!
Posts: 3,696
Let me get this straight. As far as this sites ads go all I am getting is reelect Obama and join the team. Every time I go back to the main page all I see is his face ,Bidens face and Micheles face wanting me to join the team. What I am getting at is, in the off topic three word story I worked leading the sheep into the story. This was in regard to where the story was going as far as politics. And it was DELETED. I figured hey, the admins do not want to rock the money (ad) boat. So how does this thread get by? Am I missing something? I never thought I would see the day this site would take political ads like this.I come here to get away from this $h!t. I would feel the same with Romney ads. This is not the place. But hey your post was funny!
__________________
It ain't easy being cheesy:

Sometimes I make decisions like famous people.
George Armstrong Custer "lets go over that hill, I think those are friendly indians!"

Titanic's Captain Smith "What icebergs? Full speed ahead!"
chucky cheese is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-18-2012, 09:27 PM   #4
Jeeper
 
gentledragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Moultrie, GA.
Posts: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucky cheese View Post
let me get this straight. As far as this sites ads go all i am getting is reelect obama and join the team. Every time i go back to the main page all i see is his face ,bidens face and micheles face wanting me to join the team. What i am getting at is, in the off topic three word story i worked leading the sheep into the story. This was in regard to where the story was going as far as politics. And it was deleted. I figured hey, the admins do not want to rock the money (ad) boat. So how does this thread get by? Am i missing something? I never thought i would see the day this site would take political ads like this.i come here to get away from this $h!t. I would feel the same with romney ads. This is not the place. But hey your post was funny!
it's a funny christmas card!!!! Geez.............. Lighten up...........:d
gentledragon is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-18-2012, 09:37 PM   #5
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
Turbostixxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 19,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucky cheese
Let me get this straight. As far as this sites ads go all I am getting is reelect Obama and join the team. Every time I go back to the main page all I see is his face ,Bidens face and Micheles face wanting me to join the team. What I am getting at is, in the off topic three word story I worked leading the sheep into the story. This was in regard to where the story was going as far as politics. And it was DELETED. I figured hey, the admins do not want to rock the money (ad) boat. So how does this thread get by? Am I missing something? I never thought I would see the day this site would take political ads like this.I come here to get away from this $h!t. I would feel the same with Romney ads. This is not the place. But hey your post was funny!
Also realize, the way ads are displayed now a days, the read your computer history and keywords found in the sites you visit and show ads depending on that. Makes it so that ads are targeted more towards the people who will click them to look around so that the advertiser doesn't pay so much for wasted clicks :-)
__________________
_______
/l
,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

1997 Wrangler SE:4" Lift; 33x11x16; Q9000 Winch
Turbostixxx is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-20-2012, 08:08 AM   #6
Moderator

::WF Moderator::
 
harleydragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: south georgia
Posts: 3,909
I thought it was funny but am surprised it didn't get kickback from the northeast or west coast since thats the areas that seem to want 4 more years of us trying to get our finances back in shape led by someone that has never run any kind of business..just my opinion

harleydragon is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:06 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC