I don't understand how y'all are so slow (no offense) but I do 90 down I 25 with 4:11's and a 6 speed and I'm only around 3500rpm and can pass pretty easy. I'm looking to re gear eventually but not if it's gonna knock me down to like 70 max speed
I think with the snow that was already there a couple of weeks ago it probably wouldn't take a lot more to make it a day of running winch cable no matter where we went. a couple of inches would probably be OK but much more than that and it would be a little more interesting than I would care for personally.
Got it in one, Chad. NWS prediction is now five to ten inches between now and Saturday. Even at the low end it would be nasty getting there, much less dealing with a trail up here, any trail.
The storm might miss us, it's happened before, but I'm not holding my breath. Will have a much better idea by tomorrow afternoon.
Possibly till April or May with way it's snowing up here. Haven't had a snow like this around here in quite a while. I won't complain about the snow, not with wild fires having become a seasonal event, but I am disappointed. I was really looking forward to this run. Oh, well...
Sorry Justin, even Manchester Creek would be impassable at this point. I will be out there checking on things and as soon as it's possible we'll be out there. Use the time to get those miles on your jeep