Originally Posted by LJ Dave
I can't go on Tuesday but May be running something on Wednesday or Thursday.
If you want to do this trail, I can delay it a day and do it on Wednesday. I would like to start in the morning and have a picnic at the top.
Thursday, we will be driving up Mount Evans.