I would like to run #2 on Saturday to get warmed up, then Grizzly on Sunday. My 9 and 11 yo boys will be with me and they are hankering for a 5/6 trail like Grizz. We will be camping. Hope the rains haven't washed things out too bad.
'12 JKU Sport S, 2" AEV lift, JKS QD's, Armourlite stubby w/skid plate, ACE rock rails, Garmin navigation, Uniden 510XL, KC 130W Slimlites, PIAA Fogs, Wyoming saw, 4lb fire extinguisher, RR Hi Lift Jack Mount and Jack, SRM LED Backups, Sirius, Lifetime LED's
what camp grounds are recommended? never been up there before.
I would probably just camp at the trailhead. There is a large fire ring and quiet a bit of space. Not very pretty but you can wander up carnage canyon.... A lot of folks did that during the set them free offroad event..... Unfortunately I won't be able to make this one as I will be in moab.
Think this needs a bump. Just did a good count and I have 19 Jeeps so far with 38 people attending. If there is someone else that want to come, hell just sign up. What the worst that could happen?? Maybe you break something???
Remember "It Aint Perdy Till It's Dirty"
Think im doing trail #2. If I were locked maybe chinaman. Dont want to wuss out and take bypasses. Lol.
Take the bypasses.... It will still be challenging and fun! Plus more exciting spectating opportunities and does it really count as a bypass if you don't go out of your way to go over very rock, rut, and gully on the side of the trail? Granted chinaman is the only one of the listed trails I've run so I can really compare them.... And don't know what I'm missing...
So we are still coming and very excited at that however due to some financial problems we are not going to be able to stay the night so we will be heading up early morning and leaving late nite. Just a heads up. Can't wait to go and c y'all
Posted this on the other thread but wanted to make sure you saw it BV:
Hey guys and gals!
Unfortunately the wife and I have to pull out the last few weeks have destroyed us financially . We had to deal with flooding in our basement, emergency surgery for our yellow lab and a week in Hawaii for our anniversary. I hope you all have a blast and hope to be out with some of you all soon.
__________________ Current: GY DuraTrac 33s – D30/35 Open/Open –~3” Lift–MC Arched Fenders/TB–TrekTop NX Have Waiting to Install: UCF Ultra High Clearance TT/Oil Pan Skid – MC F/R CA – Novak Cable Shifter – Custom Rocker Guards - Rear dana 44 LOOKING FOR: NP241 T-Case Considering Trading: TrekTop NX for OEM Style Black Soft Top