Wheeler Lake 9-1-13 - Page 2 - Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > Colorado Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today



Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 09-02-2013, 11:45 PM   #31
Jeeper
 
YJ325i's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Denver
Posts: 416
YJ325i is on a distinguished road
Once again , ty for the photos. Chad, did you go down the "V" on the way out? I made it, what a rush. I almost sank in, but the spotter said "HARD LEFT, NOW!!" The LF tire climbed back up, and out I came.:beer-drinking: Man, what a great time. My RR shock mount broke again, but it was worth it.
__________________
'95 YJ,2.5" SL,1" BL, BFG 33's, t-body, magnaflow exh. 4 banger
All I need is more money, more space, and more time.
YJ325i is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 12:37 AM   #32
Jeeper
 
BreckenridgeYJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Breckenridge, CO
Posts: 744
BreckenridgeYJ is on a distinguished road
Looks like you guys had a great time. I was literally driving up from silverthorne when I got invited to run sidewinder and trough trail.... Having run Wheeler about 9 times this summer, I decided to jump on something new.... Killer day and super fun trails.

Hopefully I'll make one of these runs soon!

BreckenridgeYJ is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 09:43 AM   #33
Jeeper
 
GSPup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Denver
Posts: 578
GSPup is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreckenridgeTJ View Post
Looks like you guys had a great time. I was literally driving up from silverthorne when I got invited to run sidewinder and trough trail.... Having run Wheeler about 9 times this summer, I decided to jump on something new.... Killer day and super fun trails.

Hopefully I'll make one of these runs soon!
You know the rules...pics or it didn't happen No one really seems to have many pics of that trail.

How was sidewinder ? I've been wanting to run it.
GSPup is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 10:54 AM   #34
Adopt A Rescue Pet

WF Supporting Member
 
Colo-TJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Bailey, CO
Posts: 4,919
Colo-TJ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by YJ325i View Post
Once again , ty for the photos. Chad, did you go down the "V" on the way out? I made it, what a rush. I almost sank in, but the spotter said "HARD LEFT, NOW!!" The LF tire climbed back up, and out I came.:beer-drinking: Man, what a great time. My RR shock mount broke again, but it was worth it.
Sure Did!!
Click on the picture

__________________
Colo-TJ is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 12:18 PM   #35
Jeeper
 
BreckenridgeYJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Breckenridge, CO
Posts: 744
BreckenridgeYJ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSPup View Post

You know the rules...pics or it didn't happen No one really seems to have many pics of that trail.

How was sidewinder ? I've been wanting to run it.
Sidewinder was a lot of fun... But short.... You definitely want to run both the same day or you'd most likely be underwhelmed.
BreckenridgeYJ is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 12:34 PM   #36
Jeeper
 
RockCrawlerHULK's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 117
RockCrawlerHULK is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreckenridgeTJ View Post

Sidewinder was a lot of fun... But short.... You definitely want to run both the same day or you'd most likely be underwhelmed.
I agree with BreckenridgeTJ on that. We ran these trails on Friday. Sidewinder is really short so you definitely want to run both
RockCrawlerHULK is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 03:46 PM   #37
Jeeper
 
BreckenridgeYJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Breckenridge, CO
Posts: 744
BreckenridgeYJ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSPup View Post

You know the rules...pics or it didn't happen No one really seems to have many pics of that trail.

How was sidewinder ? I've been wanting to run it.
Forgot to mention.... Not many photos as the trail is non-stop..... You don't get a break to snap some shots as its consistent... Not real "obstacle" as the trail itself is kind of a non-stop obstacle haha.

BreckenridgeYJ is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:04 AM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC
« Back

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner