SW Washington & NW Oregon Group - Page 58 - Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > Oregon Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 07-08-2013, 11:50 PM   #1711
Jeeper
 
Lbear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 643
Ok thanks. Show starts at dusk, sunset is about 9PM. Not trying to be a problem, but do people really get there 4 hours early? Only reason I ask is my Uptown Girl is not the most enthusiastic Jeeper. Not sure I can get her to sit that long before the movie.

__________________
2013 Gecko JK Rubicon, LoD bumper, Warn VR8000-S, Ace Rock Sliders, Goodyear SilentArmors, Drake grill inserts, Prolink, Smart Doors, AntennaX, Welcome grabs, Mopar Slush mats front, QT mats rear and cargo, Midland CB, Mopar locking gas cap, RR fuel door, wallet on life support.

If you don't know where you're going, you'll get there.
Lbear is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 12:45 PM   #1712
Jeeper
 
2_DA_MAX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregonwolf View Post
The “SW Washington & NW Oregon WranglerForum Group” is having a get together.

Sunday; July 14th, 2013

4:30 pm to 5:30 pm; Mingle, eat pizza, talk to members.
5:30 pm to 6:00 pm; Meeting.
6:00 pm to 7:30 pm; Mingle, eat pizza, talk to members.

Leonardo's Pizzeria
16505 SE 1st Street
Vancouver, Washington 98684

All Jeep Wrangler owners are welcome to attend
Is there going to be a pre-meeting run Sunday?

__________________
2012 MW3 Unlimited - blk
North west oregon
2_DA_MAX is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 02:06 PM   #1713
Jeeper
 
42yrs First Jeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 81
Hello all! I got my first Jeep last March. A 98 TJ! I have been having fun making additions to it like Rancho 7000 shocks, 31 inch Cooper STTs, Warn winch, and smaller adds like stereo and sub. It has not seen ANY DIRT YET. I have never gone wheelin and really want to. Do you ever go out as a group for newbies or go on trails that are not for expert wheelers? I would love to attend one of these. Any info would be great!
42yrs First Jeep is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 02:32 PM   #1714
Supporting Member

5-Year WF Supporting Member
WF Supporting Member
 
n2jeepn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 843
Quote:
Originally Posted by 42yrs First Jeep View Post
Hello all! I got my first Jeep last March. A 98 TJ! I have been having fun making additions to it like Rancho 7000 shocks, 31 inch Cooper STTs, Warn winch, and smaller adds like stereo and sub. It has not seen ANY DIRT YET. I have never gone wheelin and really want to. Do you ever go out as a group for newbies or go on trails that are not for expert wheelers? I would love to attend one of these. Any info would be great!
Yes we do welcome, stop by our Sunday GTG
n2jeepn is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 01:12 AM   #1715
I'm not lost

WF Supporting Member
 
shewoolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Aloha Or
Posts: 1,974
Mid Week Run 7/16

David and I will be heading out Tuesday for some Trail running if anyone wants to come long.

Trails:
Archers
Firebreak 5
Possible University Fire Power and Cedar tree (depending on time)

Meet: 9:00 a.m. leave at 9:30 a.m.

Chevron In Northplains Exit 57 on HW 26
10025 NW Glencoe Rd, North Plains, OR 97133

Bring a lunch
__________________
I might be a little but I LOVE my Jeep.

Doris
I drive an 05 TJ The man Drives an 91 YJ
Adventures of a 4 Wheeling Mom
https://www.facebook.com/4x4Mom
shewoolf is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 07:50 PM   #1716
Newb
 
Toyota2Jeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregonwolf View Post
The “SW Washington & NW Oregon WranglerForum Group” is having a get together.

Sunday; July 14th, 2013

4:30 pm to 5:30 pm; Mingle, eat pizza, talk to members.
5:30 pm to 6:00 pm; Meeting.
6:00 pm to 7:30 pm; Mingle, eat pizza, talk to members.

Leonardo's Pizzeria
16505 SE 1st Street
Vancouver, Washington 98684

All Jeep Wrangler owners are welcome to attend
Hello there. I joined this forum awhile ago to gather ideas on building my Jeep. Had no clue that y'all got together to meet up. I would love to come and meet everyone tomorrow. Do I have to be signed up, or a member or anything?

Thank you everyone. Hope to see you tomorrow.
__________________
93 Sahara, 1.5" SOA, 35 KM2's, SYE, 4.56's, Chromoly Axles, OX Locker,
Toyota2Jeep is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 09:30 PM   #1717
Supporting Member

5-Year WF Supporting Member
WF Supporting Member
 
n2jeepn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 843
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota2Jeep View Post
Hello there. I joined this forum awhile ago to gather ideas on building my Jeep. Had no clue that y'all got together to meet up. I would love to come and meet everyone tomorrow. Do I have to be signed up, or a member or anything?

Thank you everyone. Hope to see you tomorrow.
Just stop on by.
n2jeepn is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 03:08 PM   #1718
Newb
 
LostinJeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Oregon
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by shewoolf View Post
David and I will be heading out Tuesday for some Trail running if anyone wants to come long.

Trails:
Archers
Firebreak 5
Possible University Fire Power and Cedar tree (depending on time)

Meet: 9:00 a.m. leave at 9:30 a.m.

Chevron In Northplains Exit 57 on HW 26
10025 NW Glencoe Rd, North Plains, OR 97133

Bring a lunch
Where would you be starting out on archers.? Air down? Coming from Tillamook. Lookin to meet some new faces, just got here and haven't hit any trails yet. My Jeep and I are going through withdrawals.
LostinJeep is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 03:20 PM   #1719
I'm not lost

WF Supporting Member
 
shewoolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Aloha Or
Posts: 1,974
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostinJeep View Post

Where would you be starting out on archers.? Air down? Coming from Tillamook. Lookin to meet some new faces, just got here and haven't hit any trails yet. My Jeep and I are going through withdrawals.
We would be starting at the tillamook side of the trail working our way to browns camp. When I get high me to night from work I can give you more specifics.
__________________
I might be a little but I LOVE my Jeep.

Doris
I drive an 05 TJ The man Drives an 91 YJ
Adventures of a 4 Wheeling Mom
https://www.facebook.com/4x4Mom
shewoolf is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 03:32 PM   #1720
Newb
 
LostinJeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Oregon
Posts: 9
That will be perfect, would love to come. However, sending specifics after getting high my be somewhat challenging, maybe send specifics before hand.
LostinJeep is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 03:40 PM   #1721
I'm not lost

WF Supporting Member
 
shewoolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Aloha Or
Posts: 1,974
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostinJeep View Post
That will be perfect, would love to come. However, sending specifics after getting high my be somewhat challenging, maybe send specifics before hand.
Lol meant home stupid phone lol
__________________
I might be a little but I LOVE my Jeep.

Doris
I drive an 05 TJ The man Drives an 91 YJ
Adventures of a 4 Wheeling Mom
https://www.facebook.com/4x4Mom
shewoolf is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 08:19 PM   #1722
I'm not lost

WF Supporting Member
 
shewoolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Aloha Or
Posts: 1,974
Lostin Jeep,

We could meet at the little parking area when you first turn on to Jordan Creek road. We will be leaving Northplains around 9:30 am. My guess is about 45 minutes to get there. We could plan on meeting at 10:30 am to give us plenty of time to get there.

We will be running CB ch. 22. We won't have cell reception in that area, but if you need to get a hold of us before my cell is 503-8040-0536 (Doris) Oregonwolf's (David) cell is 503-804-0737

This will be our first time ever running Archers in the day light and only our second time on it. LOL
__________________
I might be a little but I LOVE my Jeep.

Doris
I drive an 05 TJ The man Drives an 91 YJ
Adventures of a 4 Wheeling Mom
https://www.facebook.com/4x4Mom
shewoolf is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 09:35 PM   #1723
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
scoobyjeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: wilsonville
Posts: 638
Quote:
Originally Posted by shewoolf View Post
Lostin Jeep,

We could meet at the little parking area when you first turn on to Jordan Creek road. We will be leaving Northplains around 9:30 am. My guess is about 45 minutes to get there. We could plan on meeting at 10:30 am to give us plenty of time to get there.

We will be running CB ch. 22. We won't have cell reception in that area, but if you need to get a hold of us before my cell is 503-8040-0536 (Doris) Oregonwolf's (David) cell is 503-804-0737

This will be our first time ever running Archers in the day light and only our second time on it. LOL
i might come, its been a while since i have been out
__________________
"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell
"those who can do, those who can't try harder"
scoobyjeep is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 09:43 PM   #1724
I'm not lost

WF Supporting Member
 
shewoolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Aloha Or
Posts: 1,974
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyjeep View Post

i might come, its been a while since i have been out
Jason you should! Our jeeps new to do more together then stare at each other from across the street lol
__________________
I might be a little but I LOVE my Jeep.

Doris
I drive an 05 TJ The man Drives an 91 YJ
Adventures of a 4 Wheeling Mom
https://www.facebook.com/4x4Mom
shewoolf is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 10:32 PM   #1725
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
scoobyjeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: wilsonville
Posts: 638
Quote:
Originally Posted by shewoolf View Post
Jason you should! Our jeeps new to do more together then stare at each other from across the street lol
lol yea they do, my son an i will be their
__________________
"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell
"those who can do, those who can't try harder"
scoobyjeep is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 10:40 PM   #1726
I'm not lost

WF Supporting Member
 
shewoolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Aloha Or
Posts: 1,974
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyjeep View Post
lol yea they do, my son an i will be their
Awesome see you at chevron.
__________________
I might be a little but I LOVE my Jeep.

Doris
I drive an 05 TJ The man Drives an 91 YJ
Adventures of a 4 Wheeling Mom
https://www.facebook.com/4x4Mom
shewoolf is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 09:27 PM   #1727
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
scoobyjeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: wilsonville
Posts: 638
Quote:
Originally Posted by shewoolf View Post
Awesome see you at chevron.
i just relized after i got home today that i have a doctors appt tuesday
__________________
"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell
"those who can do, those who can't try harder"
scoobyjeep is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 09:50 PM   #1728
I'm not lost

WF Supporting Member
 
shewoolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Aloha Or
Posts: 1,974
awwwww darn!!!!!! Tell Sea biscuit and Taran they need to pay you more so you can take more time off and have more fun!
__________________
I might be a little but I LOVE my Jeep.

Doris
I drive an 05 TJ The man Drives an 91 YJ
Adventures of a 4 Wheeling Mom
https://www.facebook.com/4x4Mom
shewoolf is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:46 PM   #1729
Jeeper
 
05TJ2NV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Vancouver, Wa
Posts: 35
Plans still a go, see ya at the Chevron
05TJ2NV is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:58 PM   #1730
I'm not lost

WF Supporting Member
 
shewoolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Aloha Or
Posts: 1,974
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TJ2NV View Post
Plans still a go, see ya at the Chevron
Sounds good. See you there!
__________________
I might be a little but I LOVE my Jeep.

Doris
I drive an 05 TJ The man Drives an 91 YJ
Adventures of a 4 Wheeling Mom
https://www.facebook.com/4x4Mom
shewoolf is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 12:26 AM   #1731
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
scoobyjeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: wilsonville
Posts: 638
Quote:
Originally Posted by shewoolf View Post
awwwww darn!!!!!! Tell Sea biscuit and Taran they need to pay you more so you can take more time off and have more fun!
lol, i wish, i swear i am the one carrying that shop, and its taking a serious toll on my bad back
__________________
"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell
"those who can do, those who can't try harder"
scoobyjeep is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 12:52 AM   #1732
I'm not lost

WF Supporting Member
 
shewoolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Aloha Or
Posts: 1,974
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyjeep View Post
lol, i wish, i swear i am the one carrying that shop, and its taking a serious toll on my bad back
Tell them you want a raise or you just may drop that shop off your shoulders
__________________
I might be a little but I LOVE my Jeep.

Doris
I drive an 05 TJ The man Drives an 91 YJ
Adventures of a 4 Wheeling Mom
https://www.facebook.com/4x4Mom
shewoolf is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:50 AM   #1733
Newb
 
LostinJeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Oregon
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by shewoolf View Post
Lostin Jeep,

We could meet at the little parking area when you first turn on to Jordan Creek road. We will be leaving Northplains around 9:30 am. My guess is about 45 minutes to get there. We could plan on meeting at 10:30 am to give us plenty of time to get there.

We will be running CB ch. 22. We won't have cell reception in that area, but if you need to get a hold of us before my cell is 503-8040-0536 (Doris) Oregonwolf's (David) cell is 503-804-0737

This will be our first time ever running Archers in the day light and only our second time on it. LOL
I will plan on being there between 10:00-10:30.
Looking forward to it.
LostinJeep is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 04:10 PM   #1734
Jeeper
 
jeepingchester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Cottage Grove, Oregon
Posts: 339
Is the "drive-in" get together still on? I would like to do this, it's been a long, long time since I've been to a drive in. I'm a little ways so just wanting to be sure. Also, is thier some sort of count on how many will be or might be attending? Just curious.
jeepingchester is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 12:42 AM   #1735
I'm not lost

WF Supporting Member
 
shewoolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Aloha Or
Posts: 1,974
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepingchester View Post
Is the "drive-in" get together still on? I would like to do this, it's been a long, long time since I've been to a drive in. I'm a little ways so just wanting to be sure. Also, is thier some sort of count on how many will be or might be attending? Just curious.
Yep it is still on :-) Looks like 10 to 12 people have RSVP'ed

Here are the details

SW Washington & NW Oregon Drive-In Night. Saturday, July 20th 2013
We are going to the Drive-In!!!!

Jeep Wranglers are going to take over the Newberg 99W Drive-In for one night only.

When: Saturday, July 20th 2013
Where to Gather:
Burger King
2900 Portland Road
Newberg, Oregon 97132

Gather at: 4:15pm
Depart at: 4:45pm

We are going to the Newberg 99W Drive-In as a group to have some good old fun watching a couple of movies on the big screen from the comfort of our Jeep Wranglers. We will be leaving Burger King right at 4:45pm so don't be late.

Cost:
5 & Under - Free
6 - 11 - $5.00 per person
Adults - $8.00 per person
Vehicles with a single occupant - $12.00

Drive-In Rules:
2 vehicles between posts
No holding spots for late arrivals (so make sure you are at Burger King before 4:45pm)
You will need a radio to hear the movie
For the rest of the rules, please go to: NEWBERG Movies - Rules of the Drive-In

Hope to see you all there.
__________________
I might be a little but I LOVE my Jeep.

Doris
I drive an 05 TJ The man Drives an 91 YJ
Adventures of a 4 Wheeling Mom
https://www.facebook.com/4x4Mom
shewoolf is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 02:33 AM   #1736
I'm not lost

WF Supporting Member
 
shewoolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Aloha Or
Posts: 1,974
05TJ2NV and LostinJeep, it was great meeting you guys! Thanks for coming out and playing today.
__________________
I might be a little but I LOVE my Jeep.

Doris
I drive an 05 TJ The man Drives an 91 YJ
Adventures of a 4 Wheeling Mom
https://www.facebook.com/4x4Mom
shewoolf is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:17 AM   #1737
Jeeper
 
05TJ2NV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Vancouver, Wa
Posts: 35
Had a great time on the trails looking forward to the next trip already. Thanks again for the tour!
05TJ2NV is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 10:46 AM   #1738
Newb
 
LostinJeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Oregon
Posts: 9
Had a great time with the wolf pack. So glad to have been able to make it. Wish I could have made a day of it. Looking forward to allot more.
LostinJeep is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 01:54 PM   #1739
I'm not lost

WF Supporting Member
 
shewoolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Aloha Or
Posts: 1,974
__________________
I might be a little but I LOVE my Jeep.

Doris
I drive an 05 TJ The man Drives an 91 YJ
Adventures of a 4 Wheeling Mom
https://www.facebook.com/4x4Mom
shewoolf is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:59 PM   #1740
Jeeper
 
scottmphoto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Rhododendron, OR
Posts: 896
See you all at the Drive in!

__________________
Check out my blog - Offroadvegan!

2013 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited Billet "Frank the Tank"

IG: OR_JEEP_LIFE
scottmphoto is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2012 Wrangler information thread Milous JK General Discussion Forum 1605 07-17-2013 01:45 PM
SW Washington / NW Oregon JEEP Wranglers Group Oregonwolf Member Sites 2 03-16-2012 12:32 AM
SW Washington & NW Oregon Logo n2jeepn Washington Jeep Forum 2 07-16-2011 07:11 PM
SW Washington / NW Oregon Jeep Wranglers Members Picture Post Oregonwolf Oregon Jeep Forum 2 05-20-2011 09:45 AM
Washington State steals our NOVA Funds Duck Dodgers Washington Jeep Forum 1 05-14-2009 04:50 PM



Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:29 AM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC