red creek NOLA 3/23 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > Louisiana Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 03-19-2013, 10:54 PM   #1
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
cmaggi2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Prairieville, LA
Posts: 1,362
red creek NOLA 3/23

Lemme know if anyone is interested in heading out there this Saturday 3/23, I'm probably going.

Corey

cmaggi2 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-20-2013, 11:12 AM   #2
Jeeper
 
HyperMunky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmaggi2 View Post
Lemme know if anyone is interested in heading out there this Saturday 3/23, I'm probably going.

Corey
Hey man I'm down to go check it out and ride! Do you know anything about it or what it's like?

HyperMunky is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-20-2013, 02:42 PM   #3
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
cmaggi2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Prairieville, LA
Posts: 1,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperMunky View Post
Hey man I'm down to go check it out and ride! Do you know anything about it or what it's like?
I've been once in February. It's just some trails and a little mud. They set up some obstacles for the grand opening - hopefully they're still up.
cmaggi2 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-20-2013, 03:29 PM   #4
Jeeper
 
HyperMunky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 23
Ok cool! What time are you plan on going? I might have one other guy that will come out too! Just need to know the details!
HyperMunky is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-20-2013, 05:02 PM   #5
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
cmaggi2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Prairieville, LA
Posts: 1,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperMunky View Post
Ok cool! What time are you plan on going? I might have one other guy that will come out too! Just need to know the details!
I'm open Saturday or Sunday, but would prefer Saturday. Does anyone in your group have a winch?

http://redcreeknola.com/rules-hours-pricing.php
cmaggi2 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-20-2013, 06:59 PM   #6
Jeeper
 
HyperMunky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 23
Saturday works for me and not yet but hopefully some other ppl will jump into this before then!
HyperMunky is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-20-2013, 07:13 PM   #7
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
cmaggi2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Prairieville, LA
Posts: 1,362
No worries, I didn't need one last time! Just double check any requirements on the site. I'll pm you tomorrow, but I wanna be there in the morning.
cmaggi2 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-20-2013, 07:34 PM   #8
Jeeper
 
HyperMunky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 23
Ok sounds good to me dude!!
HyperMunky is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-21-2013, 11:57 AM   #9
Jeeper
 
Nicoya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Metairie
Posts: 238
Images: 6
I'm selling my 11 mont old Mile marker sec8 winch... Asking $ 200.00 pay $340.00 for it....
Nicoya is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-21-2013, 12:33 PM   #10
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
cmaggi2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Prairieville, LA
Posts: 1,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicoya View Post
I'm selling my 11 mont old Mile marker sec8 winch... Asking $ 200.00 pay $340.00 for it....
Send me an email with a link to the winch. My username at gmail.com
cmaggi2 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-21-2013, 12:39 PM   #11
Jeeper
 
HyperMunky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 23
Well there you go for a winch! I'm down to go in the morning too I just hope it's not rain to bad! I took my top/doors and they are not going back on!!! But either way I'm still gonna go!
HyperMunky is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-21-2013, 12:44 PM   #12
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
cmaggi2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Prairieville, LA
Posts: 1,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperMunky View Post
Well there you go for a winch! I'm down to go in the morning too I just hope it's not rain to bad! I took my top/doors and they are not going back on!!! But either way I'm still gonna go!
Yeah, I saw it was gonna rain tomorrow and Saturday. I'm putting my doors back on for the ride up there and may keep 'em on if it's really muddy. If the thunderstorms are too bad, I may wait until Sunday (no rain), but I'm still shooting for Saturday.
cmaggi2 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-21-2013, 12:55 PM   #13
Jeeper
 
HyperMunky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 23
Ok cool just keep me posted. I live in lake view so it doesn't take long for me to get there!
HyperMunky is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-21-2013, 01:03 PM   #14
Jeeper
 
Nicoya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Metairie
Posts: 238
Images: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmaggi2 View Post

Send me an email with a link to the winch. My username at gmail.com
Link send! Selling it because i win one larger...
Nicoya is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-21-2013, 04:52 PM   #15
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
cmaggi2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Prairieville, LA
Posts: 1,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperMunky View Post
Ok cool just keep me posted. I live in lake view so it doesn't take long for me to get there!
Ok, I'm coming from prairieville.
cmaggi2 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-21-2013, 05:07 PM   #16
Jeeper
 
HyperMunky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 23
Cool let me know tomorrow when you plan on coming!!
HyperMunky is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-22-2013, 01:24 PM   #17
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
cmaggi2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Prairieville, LA
Posts: 1,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperMunky View Post
Cool let me know tomorrow when you plan on coming!!
Ok, so I'm thinking 9am Saturday and hope we get some wheeling in b/f T-storms, tornadoes, etc. or pray it doesn't rain too much on Saturday and go Sunday at 9am.

If we go early Sat, we may miss some of the bad stuff. If we wait, it may be too muddy, so I'm leaning early Sat and see what happens.
cmaggi2 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-22-2013, 01:54 PM   #18
Jeeper
 
HyperMunky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmaggi2 View Post

Ok, so I'm thinking 9am Saturday and hope we get some wheeling in b/f T-storms, tornadoes, etc. or pray it doesn't rain too much on Saturday and go Sunday at 9am.

If we go early Sat, we may miss some of the bad stuff. If we wait, it may be too muddy, so I'm leaning early Sat and see what happens.
Ok cool so as of now you want to meet there tomorrow for 9? That works for me! Ill tell my buddy he just got a 2013 Rubicon and I know he wants to take it out!
HyperMunky is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-22-2013, 04:00 PM   #19
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
cmaggi2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Prairieville, LA
Posts: 1,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperMunky View Post

Ok cool so as of now you want to meet there tomorrow for 9? That works for me! Ill tell my buddy he just got a 2013 Rubicon and I know he wants to take it out!
That's fine. If you haven't been before, there's a ton of parking space up front to meet. My GF is coming too, so feel free to bring a passenger.
cmaggi2 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-23-2013, 10:46 PM   #20
Jeeper
 
outlaw26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 82
Thanks for the invite we had a blast. I'd like to c the pics if u can post them on here.
outlaw26 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-24-2013, 07:05 PM   #21
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
cmaggi2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Prairieville, LA
Posts: 1,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw26 View Post
Thanks for the invite we had a blast. I'd like to c the pics if u can post them on here.
See if this works. http://db.tt/wlJfES7r
I wanna see the pics from the other guys too. We had a blast, I'm glad there's a place so close to ride.
cmaggi2 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-25-2013, 10:55 AM   #22
Jeeper
 
outlaw26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 82
Pictures came out great. Let me know when u wanna go back.
outlaw26 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-25-2013, 10:59 AM   #23
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
cmaggi2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Prairieville, LA
Posts: 1,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw26 View Post
Pictures came out great. Let me know when u wanna go back.
Don't worry, I'm already checking my calendar for availability, but it'll be after Easter. I'm debating whether I should bring one of the girls w/ me next time. They'll either love it or hate it...
cmaggi2 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 10:55 PM   #24
Newb
 
JK_Jessie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Thibodaux, LA
Posts: 8
I had been eyeing the park since the opening, it looks fun and I've been itching to offroad and put my tires to use. I'll keep an eye on this thread and may have to possibly join yall next time yall head out there.
JK_Jessie is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-09-2013, 05:12 PM   #25
Jeeper
 
HyperMunky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 23
Hey dude for sure keep looking it won't be long im sure! To everybody else I just got the disk of the other pictures hopefully have them up tonight or tomorrow night!
HyperMunky is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-09-2013, 05:27 PM   #26
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
cmaggi2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Prairieville, LA
Posts: 1,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by JK_Jessie View Post
I had been eyeing the park since the opening, it looks fun and I've been itching to offroad and put my tires to use. I'll keep an eye on this thread and may have to possibly join yall next time yall head out there.
I'll be sure to let you know next time...should be fairly soon. Maybe in 2 weeks?
Monkey, hopefully you got Goose's fancy camera pics too!
cmaggi2 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-23-2013, 07:21 PM   #27
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
cmaggi2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Prairieville, LA
Posts: 1,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmaggi2 View Post
I'll be sure to let you know next time...should be fairly soon. Maybe in 2 weeks?
Monkey, hopefully you got Goose's fancy camera pics too!
Saturday, May 4th anyone?
cmaggi2 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-23-2013, 07:46 PM   #28
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
cmaggi2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Prairieville, LA
Posts: 1,362
Scratch that, 5/5 is when I can go.
cmaggi2 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-28-2013, 05:53 PM   #29
Jeeper
 
_plaisance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: southern louisiana
Posts: 461
let me know for sure next trip bc i really want to go never been there
_plaisance is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-28-2013, 09:23 PM   #30
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
cmaggi2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Prairieville, LA
Posts: 1,362
Will do, subscribe to the thread to be sure. Cinco weekend doesn't seem good for most, so I may postpone going by a week.

cmaggi2 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



logo carid shop wrangler parts carid fender flares custom wheels store avs deflectors at carid

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:56 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC