Central AR Meet-Ups Master Thread - Page 101 - Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > Arkansas Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 12-09-2012, 04:12 PM   #3001
Jeeper
 
Larry7732's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Arkansas..
Posts: 2,487
I am out...did not get the girls on the soccer field today so I will have to practice them next Sunday... Unless it is Raining again...

Larry7732 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:57 AM   #3002
Jeeper
 
arcountryboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: England, AR
Posts: 849
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBaker738 View Post
If you guys get a chance, go by Steve Landers Chrysler Dodge Jeep in Little Rock, and check out their New exclusive DEFENDER EDITION JK! It will be in the showroom until Friday! That's about as long as I can live without it!!
Saw this at Sams Club yesterday. The pics do not do it justice! I didnt know you were a crawlers member, were you at the party?

__________________
Arkansas Crawlers
BlueRibbon Coalition


arcountryboy is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:27 AM   #3003
Jeeper
 
JBaker738's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Cabot, Arkansas
Posts: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcountryboy

Saw this at Sams Club yesterday. The pics do not do it justice! I didnt know you were a crawlers member, were you at the party?
Yea! Actually I joined that night! Was sitting with Brad. I think I blew through 2 tanks of gas in it since Friday! Was VERY happy to get it back!!
JBaker738 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:27 AM   #3004
Jeeper
 
arcountryboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: England, AR
Posts: 849
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBaker738 View Post
Yea! Actually I joined that night! Was sitting with Brad. I think I blew through 2 tanks of gas in it since Friday! Was VERY happy to get it back!!

Ok, you were behind us. My wife and I were at the front table next to the cups.
__________________
Arkansas Crawlers
BlueRibbon Coalition


arcountryboy is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:30 AM   #3005
Jeeper
 
JBaker738's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Cabot, Arkansas
Posts: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcountryboy

Ok, you were behind us. My wife and I were at the front table next to the cups.
I gotta say, the best $35 I ever spent! Good dinner, new friends, tons of prizes and a new winch... Yea... I had a good time!
JBaker738 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:32 AM   #3006
Jeeper
 
arcountryboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: England, AR
Posts: 849
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBaker738 View Post
I gotta say, the best $35 I ever spent! Good dinner, new friends, tons of prizes and a new winch... Yea... I had a good time!

I was hoping like hell I would win one of the winches! Someone stole mine 2 years ago and I have not been able to replace it. Are you the one that won one of the fairleads?
__________________
Arkansas Crawlers
BlueRibbon Coalition


arcountryboy is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:45 AM   #3007
Jeeper
 
JBaker738's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Cabot, Arkansas
Posts: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcountryboy

I was hoping like hell I would win one of the winches! Someone stole mine 2 years ago and I have not been able to replace it. Are you the one that won one of the fairleads?
Lol yea! Ohhh we swapped colors on those!
JBaker738 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:53 AM   #3008
Jeeper
 
arcountryboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: England, AR
Posts: 849
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBaker738 View Post
Lol yea! Ohhh we swapped colors on those!

Yep, I didnt realize that was you. I had the black one, it just dawned on me it was you. I remembered you said your Jeep was all black.
__________________
Arkansas Crawlers
BlueRibbon Coalition


arcountryboy is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:41 PM   #3009
Jeeper
 
Larry7732's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Arkansas..
Posts: 2,487
see you tomorrow for Arkansas Jeep Owners rain or shine
Larry7732 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:27 PM   #3010
Jeeper
 
JBaker738's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Cabot, Arkansas
Posts: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry7732
see you tomorrow for Arkansas Jeep Owners rain or shine
Hopefully more shine than rain!! Will be there tomorrow from 9-Noon, bring your families and your Jeeps and come join us!!
JBaker738 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 06:44 AM   #3011
Jeeper
 
Larry7732's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Arkansas..
Posts: 2,487
does anyone know if there is an age limit to drive at superlift? if you have a jeep and are 19 are you legal or do they require you to be 21?
Larry7732 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:06 AM   #3012
Jeeper
 
Bomber65's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Bryant, Ar
Posts: 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry7732 View Post
does anyone know if there is an age limit to drive at superlift? if you have a jeep and are 19 are you legal or do they require you to be 21?
From Superlift's website. Superlift ORV Park Rules | Superlift ORV Park

12. All operators of Off-Road Vehicles must have a valid driver’s license. Children under 18 must be supervised at all times.

14. No person under the age of 16 may operate an SUV within the park, those under 18 must be supervised by a parent or legal guardian at all times.
__________________
2004 Jeep Wrangler X ...4.0 5-spd, 3" Zone lift, 33x12.50R15 BFG KM2, Pro Comp 15x8 Type 7069, JKS Front Adjustable Trackbar, Savvy Aluminum Control Arms, Currie Anti-Rock
Bomber65 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:40 AM   #3013
Jeeper
 
Larry7732's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Arkansas..
Posts: 2,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomber65 View Post
From Superlift's website. Superlift ORV Park Rules | Superlift ORV Park

12. All operators of Off-Road Vehicles must have a valid driver’s license. Children under 18 must be supervised at all times.

14. No person under the age of 16 may operate an SUV within the park, those under 18 must be supervised by a parent or legal guardian at all times.

thanks I am a grey box kind of person and we have a young jeeper not sure of his age I will find out... but do you read this as if they are 18 currently they are fine or at 18 they need supervised..
Larry7732 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:25 AM   #3014
Jeeper
 
Bomber65's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Bryant, Ar
Posts: 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry7732 View Post
thanks I am a grey box kind of person and we have a young jeeper not sure of his age I will find out... but do you read this as if they are 18 currently they are fine or at 18 they need supervised..
I think they are fine at 18. Under 18 will need an adult.
__________________
2004 Jeep Wrangler X ...4.0 5-spd, 3" Zone lift, 33x12.50R15 BFG KM2, Pro Comp 15x8 Type 7069, JKS Front Adjustable Trackbar, Savvy Aluminum Control Arms, Currie Anti-Rock
Bomber65 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:53 PM   #3015
Jeeper
 
ryanplindsey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 163
Anybody want to go SL friday and enjoy the end of the world?
ryanplindsey is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 04:52 PM   #3016
Jeeper
 
stircrazy13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: LR, AR
Posts: 202
[QUOTE="ryanplindsey"]


Wish i could. Weather is looking nice. Just got too much going on. Merry Christmas to all my jeeper friends and lester. Lol.
stircrazy13 is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 05:05 PM   #3017
Jeeper
 
Larry7732's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Arkansas..
Posts: 2,487
[QUOTE=stircrazy13;3126984]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanplindsey


Wish i could. Weather is looking nice. Just got too much going on. Merry Christmas to all my jeeper friends and lester. Lol.

Merry Christmas to all
Larry7732 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 12:37 PM   #3018
Jeeper
 
wheelrr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 49
Well Merry Christmas to all you jeepers.
__________________
2013 FJ
wheelrr is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 07:18 PM   #3019
Jeeper
 
JK Medic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: North Little Rock
Posts: 148
Ok so what is on tap for tonight or the morning??
JK Medic is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 07:18 AM   #3020
Jeeper
 
stircrazy13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: LR, AR
Posts: 202
First big snow and all i've got to to was drive from one job to the next. Be safe out there jeepers. If you crash i might just be on the ambulance that comes to get you.
stircrazy13 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:28 AM   #3021
Jeeper
 
bcpaddler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: LR Arkansas
Posts: 490
Quote:
Originally Posted by stircrazy13 View Post
First big snow and all i've got to to was drive from one job to the next. Be safe out there jeepers. If you crash i might just be on the ambulance that comes to get you.
I hope no one crashes, but if you're on the scene, they'd be in good hands!
__________________
_______
/I ,[_____],
I---I_ -oIIIIIo-
()_) ()_)—o-)_)

BC
bcpaddler is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 11:28 AM   #3022
Jeeper
 
stircrazy13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: LR, AR
Posts: 202
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcpaddler

I hope no one crashes, but if you're on the scene, they'd be in good hands!
Awww thx bud. Not a lot of crashes. Lots of falls and sick people.
stircrazy13 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 08:04 PM   #3023
Jeeper
 
JBaker738's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Cabot, Arkansas
Posts: 152
Ok, tired of my baby tires, time to upgrade!! Who's got the best deals in Central Ark on tires??
JBaker738 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 08:23 PM   #3024
Jeeper
 
stevelucas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Bryant, AR
Posts: 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBaker738 View Post
Ok, tired of my baby tires, time to upgrade!! Who's got the best deals in Central Ark on tires??
Ask for Rodney at Looneys. He hooked me up on set of 5 Open Country MTs.
__________________
- the littlest steve you've ever known
stevelucas is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 08:28 PM   #3025
Jeeper
 
JBaker738's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Cabot, Arkansas
Posts: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevelucas

Ask for Rodney at Looneys. He hooked me up on set of 5 Open Country MTs.
You mind if I ask how much, and what size??
Got new stock Rubi Bfg Mud Ts but want to go up to a beefier 33.
JBaker738 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 08:42 PM   #3026
Jeeper
 
stevelucas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Bryant, AR
Posts: 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBaker738 View Post

You mind if I ask how much, and what size??
Got new stock Rubi Bfg Mud Ts but want to go up to a beefier 33.
I got a family deal but they were better than anyone else in town before that anyway. I got the 35x17x12.5 on stock rims I plasti dipped. I'm running a 3.5 inch Rock Crawler brand lift with Tom Woods front and rear drive shafts. They aren't near as loud as most tires and the weight isn't bad either. Tread is agressive but again surprisingly not loud. You can get them for around $320 a tire for that size.
__________________
- the littlest steve you've ever known
stevelucas is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:10 PM   #3027
Jeeper
 
JBaker738's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Cabot, Arkansas
Posts: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevelucas

I got a family deal but they were better than anyone else in town before that anyway. I got the 35x17x12.5 on stock rims I plasti dipped. I'm running a 3.5 inch Rock Crawler brand lift with Tom Woods front and rear drive shafts. They aren't near as loud as most tires and the weight isn't bad either. Tread is agressive but again surprisingly not loud. You can get them for around $320 a tire for that size.
That's really not bad at all! The only big thing about 35s is having to change the tire carrier to one that will accommodate a 35. 33s will still work on stock. The less money I gotta spend at one time the better!!
Lol
But thanks for the recommendation! I may have to swing by tomorrow and see what they have!!
JBaker738 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:19 PM   #3028
Jeeper
 
stevelucas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Bryant, AR
Posts: 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBaker738 View Post

That's really not bad at all! The only big thing about 35s is having to change the tire carrier to one that will accommodate a 35. 33s will still work on stock. The less money I gotta spend at one time the better!!
Lol
But thanks for the recommendation! I may have to swing by tomorrow and see what they have!!
I went to Mud Connection conveniently 1/4 mile from there and bought the spacer for the stock carrier for $50
__________________
- the littlest steve you've ever known
stevelucas is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 07:24 AM   #3029
Jeeper
 
jeepnjennifer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Bauxite, AR
Posts: 569
Send a message via Yahoo to jeepnjennifer
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevelucas

Ask for Rodney at Looneys. He hooked me up on set of 5 Open Country MTs.
That's my father in law nice name drop Stevie
__________________
jeepnJennifer
"Good girls go to heaven, jeep girls go wherever we want!"
jeepnjennifer is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 07:10 PM   #3030
Jeeper
 
black betty2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 249
I got my 33/12.50/20 federal courage a m/t tires from arch street wheel n tire for $260 a tire. I love them. Nice little hum but not like mud grapplers. Feds just loud enough to sing our 6 month old to sleep.

black betty2012 is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
*Salem Meet-in-Greets* “CHAT” Thread and Salem Runs, Event, Meet-in-Greets WhiteYJLover Oregon Jeep Forum 5 02-29-2012 08:01 PM
How to Multi-Quote Scout Off-Topic 27 02-16-2012 03:47 PM
jeep parts central illinois possibly meet acopsy88 Classifieds Archive 2 11-08-2007 03:03 PM



Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:55 AM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC