Central AR Meet-Ups Master Thread - Page 50 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > Arkansas Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 04-02-2012, 12:46 PM   #1471
Jeeper
 
jeepnjennifer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Bauxite, AR
Posts: 569
Send a message via Yahoo to jeepnjennifer
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcpaddler
Seriously - we need to get a bad A$$ wrench party scheduled... Jen's Lift, Brian's flares, my SYE kit, Eric's fan and electrical issue.... and I'm sure someone else has something they're trying to mod... When and where is the million dollar question?
We have a 1200 sq ft shop. Jut gotta bring your tools. I've been busy fillin the new house with furniture. Lol but our shop is always open.

__________________
jeepnJennifer
"Good girls go to heaven, jeep girls go wherever we want!"
jeepnjennifer is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-02-2012, 12:52 PM   #1472
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Barmanvarn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sherwood, AR
Posts: 5,004
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcpaddler
Seriously - we need to get a bad A$$ wrench party scheduled... Jen's Lift, Brian's flares, my SYE kit, Eric's fan and electrical issue.... and I'm sure someone else has something they're trying to mod... When and where is the million dollar question?
Jen's could work if we all brought tools.

__________________
-Brian
2012 Cherry Red JK
TF 2.5 Coils w/ Billstein 5100 Shocks
17x8 Black Rock D-Window Alloys
315/70/17 GY Duratracs
4:56 Gears - LSD in Rear w/ Ten Factory Chromoly Shafts
TF HD Diff Covers
Barmanvarn is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-02-2012, 12:53 PM   #1473
Jeeper
 
jeepnjennifer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Bauxite, AR
Posts: 569
Send a message via Yahoo to jeepnjennifer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepnjennifer

We have a 1200 sq ft shop. Jut gotta bring your tools. I've been busy fillin the new house with furniture. Lol but our shop is always open.
And if we need a lift for anyone my dads exactly 2 miles down the road with a full shop and lift we can invade. And if we get a big enough group and I don't have to work ill throw hamburgers and hotdogs on the grill....
__________________
jeepnJennifer
"Good girls go to heaven, jeep girls go wherever we want!"
jeepnjennifer is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-02-2012, 01:56 PM   #1474
Jeeper
 
locked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 600
Images: 5
Just wait til I get my e locker in.. Gotta pull the ARB and fit in the new e locker and install kit. Ordering as I'm typing!
__________________
-ALL AMERICAN-
Powder-Coating
WARD, AR
locked is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-02-2012, 02:21 PM   #1475
Jeeper
 
locked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 600
Images: 5
EDIT: E-locker and install kit ordered! Be here Wednesday!
__________________
-ALL AMERICAN-
Powder-Coating
WARD, AR
locked is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-02-2012, 02:25 PM   #1476
Jeeper
 
locked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 600
Images: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcpaddler View Post
Seriously - we need to get a bad A$$ wrench party scheduled... Jen's Lift, Brian's flares, my SYE kit, Eric's fan and electrical issue.... and I'm sure someone else has something they're trying to mod... When and where is the million dollar question?
Im up for one...Jenn's is looking good for a location...and whenever is good for me. 7th and the 15th are the days im off the ambulance on the next two weekends.
__________________
-ALL AMERICAN-
Powder-Coating
WARD, AR
locked is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-02-2012, 03:07 PM   #1477
Jeeper
 
bcpaddler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: LR Arkansas
Posts: 490
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by locked View Post
Im up for one...Jenn's is looking good for a location...and whenever is good for me. 7th and the 15th are the days im off the ambulance on the next two weekends.
HAVE TOOLS - WILL TRAVEL.... However they are limited to a degree as far as specialty tools... Just let me know when.

I'm also looking at getting an Aussie locker for my D30 - Comments /concerns??
__________________
_______
/I ,[_____],
I---I_ -oIIIIIo-
()_) ()_)—o-)_)

BC
bcpaddler is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-02-2012, 03:17 PM   #1478
Jeeper
 
jeepnjennifer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Bauxite, AR
Posts: 569
Send a message via Yahoo to jeepnjennifer
Quote:
Originally Posted by locked

Im up for one...Jenn's is looking good for a location...and whenever is good for me. 7th and the 15th are the days im off the ambulance on the next two weekends.
Can't do it the 14 or 15 I have to work that weekend.
__________________
jeepnJennifer
"Good girls go to heaven, jeep girls go wherever we want!"
jeepnjennifer is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-02-2012, 03:21 PM   #1479
Jeeper
 
bcpaddler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: LR Arkansas
Posts: 490
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by locked View Post
Im up for one...Jenn's is looking good for a location...and whenever is good for me. 7th and the 15th are the days im off the ambulance on the next two weekends.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepnjennifer View Post
Can't do it the 14 or 15 I have to work that weekend.
Saturday the 7th?
__________________
_______
/I ,[_____],
I---I_ -oIIIIIo-
()_) ()_)—o-)_)

BC
bcpaddler is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-02-2012, 03:33 PM   #1480
Jeeper
 
locked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 600
Images: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcpaddler View Post
HAVE TOOLS - WILL TRAVEL.... However they are limited to a degree as far as specialty tools... Just let me know when.

I'm also looking at getting an Aussie locker for my D30 - Comments /concerns??
Ive seen alot of people use them. Its not your DD so it should be great. Wouldnt be good on icy roads in 4x4. Easy to install and pretty reliable from what i read!

7TH is looking good, have to ask the wife..
__________________
-ALL AMERICAN-
Powder-Coating
WARD, AR
locked is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-02-2012, 03:55 PM   #1481
Jeeper
 
bcpaddler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: LR Arkansas
Posts: 490
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by locked View Post
Ive seen alot of people use them. Its not your DD so it should be great. Wouldnt be good on icy roads in 4x4. Easy to install and pretty reliable from what i read!

7TH is looking good, have to ask the wife..
What E-Locker kit did you get?
__________________
_______
/I ,[_____],
I---I_ -oIIIIIo-
()_) ()_)—o-)_)

BC
bcpaddler is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-02-2012, 04:35 PM   #1482
Jeeper
 
locked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 600
Images: 5
The dana 30 e locker with timken master install kit...my pinion bearings are shot, I disconnected my front shaft from the yoke and zip tied it out of the way and every single vibe went away in my jeep, thats what it was. Im rebuilding EVERYTHING. I just hope the E-locker holds up ok, they dont warranty anything over factory tire size?! What sense does that make?
__________________
-ALL AMERICAN-
Powder-Coating
WARD, AR
locked is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-02-2012, 08:07 PM   #1483
Jeeper
 
locked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 600
Images: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by locked
The dana 30 e locker with timken master install kit...my pinion bearings are shot, I disconnected my front shaft from the yoke and zip tied it out of the way and every single vibe went away in my jeep, thats what it was. Im rebuilding EVERYTHING. I just hope the E-locker holds up ok, they dont warranty anything over factory tire size?! What sense does that make?
I guess you meant brand, Eaton
__________________
-ALL AMERICAN-
Powder-Coating
WARD, AR
locked is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-02-2012, 08:11 PM   #1484
Jeeper
 
Bomber65's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Bryant, Ar
Posts: 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcpaddler View Post
Saturday the 7th?
I might could help on that day. I checked my order on the front control arms and they are still backorder, so I added quick disco's to the order. After seeing the video you took of me (front tire coming off ground going up Twin Hills) I think its time I start disconnecting. Hopefully the new front arms and disco will come in by the end of this month.
__________________
2004 Jeep Wrangler X ...4.0 5-spd, 3" Zone lift, 33x12.50R15 BFG KM2, Pro Comp 15x8 Type 7069, JKS Front Adjustable Trackbar, Savvy Aluminum Control Arms, Currie Anti-Rock
Bomber65 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-02-2012, 08:57 PM   #1485
Jeeper
 
ryanplindsey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 163
Nope you cant do the 7th i cant come and its against the law to exclude me twice.
ryanplindsey is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-02-2012, 09:18 PM   #1486
Jeeper
 
bcpaddler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: LR Arkansas
Posts: 490
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomber65

I might could help on that day. I checked my order on the front control arms and they are still backorder, so I added quick disco's to the order. After seeing the video you took of me (front tire coming off ground going up Twin Hills) I think its time I start disconnecting. Hopefully the new front arms and disco will come in by the end of this month.
I guess we have to get Jen's blessing first....
__________________
_______
/I ,[_____],
I---I_ -oIIIIIo-
()_) ()_)—o-)_)

BC
bcpaddler is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-02-2012, 09:24 PM   #1487
Jeeper
 
jeepnjennifer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Bauxite, AR
Posts: 569
Send a message via Yahoo to jeepnjennifer
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcpaddler

I guess we have to get Jen's blessing first....
My blessing for what? And I told ya we have open shop policy. And Ryan, not our fault your schedule sucks! I only work one weekend a month. And the 14th and 15th happen to be it. Any other weekend I am game.....
__________________
jeepnJennifer
"Good girls go to heaven, jeep girls go wherever we want!"
jeepnjennifer is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-02-2012, 09:31 PM   #1488
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Barmanvarn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sherwood, AR
Posts: 5,004
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepnjennifer

My blessing for what? And I told ya we have open shop policy. And Ryan, not our fault your schedule sucks! I only work one weekend a month. And the 14th and 15th happen to be it. Any other weekend I am game.....
I think that works for me. As far as my flare install the tools needed are minimal. So I can bring what I need.

If anyone needs a tool that's not in their in their arsenal let us know and we'll see if someone can bring what you need.

I'll also chip in for food.
__________________
-Brian
2012 Cherry Red JK
TF 2.5 Coils w/ Billstein 5100 Shocks
17x8 Black Rock D-Window Alloys
315/70/17 GY Duratracs
4:56 Gears - LSD in Rear w/ Ten Factory Chromoly Shafts
TF HD Diff Covers
Barmanvarn is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-02-2012, 10:04 PM   #1489
Jeeper
 
jeepnjennifer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Bauxite, AR
Posts: 569
Send a message via Yahoo to jeepnjennifer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barmanvarn

I think that works for me. As far as my flare install the tools needed are minimal. So I can bring what I need.

If anyone needs a tool that's not in their in their arsenal let us know and we'll see if someone can bring what you need.

I'll also chip in for food.
I have access to dads shop with full mechanical tools. Guarantee if you get here and we don't have it my daddy does. And he's not far. Let me know what you guys decide. Idc if it's several weekends that we decide to do this. The house,shop and yard are big enough for what ever we decide to do.
__________________
jeepnJennifer
"Good girls go to heaven, jeep girls go wherever we want!"
jeepnjennifer is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-02-2012, 10:10 PM   #1490
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Barmanvarn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sherwood, AR
Posts: 5,004
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepnjennifer

I have access to dads shop with full mechanical tools. Guarantee if you get here and we don't have it my daddy does. And he's not far. Let me know what you guys decide. Idc if it's several weekends that we decide to do this. The house,shop and yard are big enough for what ever we decide to do.
Speaking of getting together.....we need to lock down the date for April adult beverage night at Cajuns.
__________________
-Brian
2012 Cherry Red JK
TF 2.5 Coils w/ Billstein 5100 Shocks
17x8 Black Rock D-Window Alloys
315/70/17 GY Duratracs
4:56 Gears - LSD in Rear w/ Ten Factory Chromoly Shafts
TF HD Diff Covers
Barmanvarn is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-02-2012, 10:29 PM   #1491
Jeeper
 
jeepnjennifer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Bauxite, AR
Posts: 569
Send a message via Yahoo to jeepnjennifer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barmanvarn

Speaking of getting together.....we need to lock down the date for April adult beverage night at Cajuns.
Any weekend but the 14t or 15th! I gotsta work! Dumb 12 days straight
__________________
jeepnJennifer
"Good girls go to heaven, jeep girls go wherever we want!"
jeepnjennifer is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-02-2012, 10:34 PM   #1492
Jeeper
 
ryanplindsey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 163
Jen my schedule doesnt suck i am going to chicago to watch the cubs play. Its opening weekend of the baseball season. Def doesnt suck!
ryanplindsey is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-02-2012, 10:37 PM   #1493
Jeeper
 
jeepnjennifer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Bauxite, AR
Posts: 569
Send a message via Yahoo to jeepnjennifer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanplindsey
Jen my schedule doesnt suck i am going to chicago to watch the cubs play. Its opening weekend of the baseball season. Def doesnt suck!
Ewwwwe!!!! You lost cool points..... Ur a cubbies fan!!!
__________________
jeepnJennifer
"Good girls go to heaven, jeep girls go wherever we want!"
jeepnjennifer is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-02-2012, 10:38 PM   #1494
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Barmanvarn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sherwood, AR
Posts: 5,004
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepnjennifer

Any weekend but the 14t or 15th! I gotsta work! Dumb 12 days straight
Then it would have to be the weekend of the 20th as I have a crawfish boil to go to on the 28th.
__________________
-Brian
2012 Cherry Red JK
TF 2.5 Coils w/ Billstein 5100 Shocks
17x8 Black Rock D-Window Alloys
315/70/17 GY Duratracs
4:56 Gears - LSD in Rear w/ Ten Factory Chromoly Shafts
TF HD Diff Covers
Barmanvarn is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-02-2012, 10:54 PM   #1495
Jeeper
 
ryanplindsey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 163
So i guess that makes you a cards fan. Welp i thought you were cool but at least you drive a jeep so its not a total loss.
ryanplindsey is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-02-2012, 10:54 PM   #1496
Jeeper
 
locked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 600
Images: 5
Just let me know when yall want to do it, Im off alot and can trade days if it lands on a day i work. My locker install will take a good while, so ill plan on doing it another day at my place..We could have multiple wrench days, If anyone wants to learn to install a locker (or about a diff period) I could use the help when I do it..Ill come to Jens to help other people...like Blu's SYE
__________________
-ALL AMERICAN-
Powder-Coating
WARD, AR
locked is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-02-2012, 10:56 PM   #1497
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Barmanvarn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sherwood, AR
Posts: 5,004
Quote:
Originally Posted by locked
Just let me know when yall want to do it, Im off alot and can trade days if it lands on a day i work. My locker install will take a good while, so ill plan on doing it another day at my place..We could have multiple wrench days, If anyone wants to learn to install a locker (or about a diff period) I could use the help when I do it..Ill come to Jens to help other people...like Blu's SYE
I'd be interested in your e locker install as that's what I want one day.
__________________
-Brian
2012 Cherry Red JK
TF 2.5 Coils w/ Billstein 5100 Shocks
17x8 Black Rock D-Window Alloys
315/70/17 GY Duratracs
4:56 Gears - LSD in Rear w/ Ten Factory Chromoly Shafts
TF HD Diff Covers
Barmanvarn is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-02-2012, 10:56 PM   #1498
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Barmanvarn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sherwood, AR
Posts: 5,004
Hey. Isn't craws for a cause coming up?
__________________
-Brian
2012 Cherry Red JK
TF 2.5 Coils w/ Billstein 5100 Shocks
17x8 Black Rock D-Window Alloys
315/70/17 GY Duratracs
4:56 Gears - LSD in Rear w/ Ten Factory Chromoly Shafts
TF HD Diff Covers
Barmanvarn is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-02-2012, 10:58 PM   #1499
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Barmanvarn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sherwood, AR
Posts: 5,004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barmanvarn
Hey. Isn't craws for a cause coming up?
Damn. It's the 28th. Same as my friends annual boil. This happens every year. Crap!
__________________
-Brian
2012 Cherry Red JK
TF 2.5 Coils w/ Billstein 5100 Shocks
17x8 Black Rock D-Window Alloys
315/70/17 GY Duratracs
4:56 Gears - LSD in Rear w/ Ten Factory Chromoly Shafts
TF HD Diff Covers
Barmanvarn is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-02-2012, 11:12 PM   #1500
Jeeper
 
locked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 600
Images: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barmanvarn View Post
I'd be interested in your e locker install as that's what I want one day.

Were you available this weekend? If some of yall want to get together for beer and lockers im game for saturday!

__________________
-ALL AMERICAN-
Powder-Coating
WARD, AR
locked is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
*Salem Meet-in-Greets* “CHAT” Thread and Salem Runs, Event, Meet-in-Greets WhiteYJLover Oregon Jeep Forum 5 02-29-2012 09:01 PM
How to Multi-Quote Scout Off-Topic 27 02-16-2012 04:47 PM
jeep parts central illinois possibly meet acopsy88 Classifieds Archive 2 11-08-2007 04:03 PM



Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:14 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC