Central AR Meet-Ups Master Thread - Page 55 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > Arkansas Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 04-08-2012, 10:15 PM   #1621
Jeeper
 
locked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 600
Images: 5
So we all talked about the up coming weekends...Chris wanted me to ask about the 22nd for a run to Superlift? Whats going on that day?

__________________
-ALL AMERICAN-
Powder-Coating
WARD, AR
locked is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-08-2012, 10:20 PM   #1622
Jeeper
 
jeepnjennifer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Bauxite, AR
Posts: 569
Send a message via Yahoo to jeepnjennifer
Quote:
Originally Posted by locked
So we all talked about the up coming weekends...Chris wanted me to ask about the 22nd for a run to Superlift? Whats going on that day?
Would work for me. Cajuns on the 20th for adult bev night?

__________________
jeepnJennifer
"Good girls go to heaven, jeep girls go wherever we want!"
jeepnjennifer is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-08-2012, 10:27 PM   #1623
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Barmanvarn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sherwood, AR
Posts: 5,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepnjennifer

Would work for me. Cajuns on the 20th for adult bev night?
Yes to the 20th. And yes to the 22nd.

And David needs to get with his buddy whenever its appropriate.

Hey you might even have Lucy back by then. LOL
__________________
-Brian
2012 Cherry Red JK
TF 2.5 Coils w/ Billstein 5100 Shocks
17x8 Black Rock D-Window Alloys
315/70/17 GY Duratracs
4:56 Gears - LSD in Rear w/ Ten Factory Chromoly Shafts
TF HD Diff Covers
Barmanvarn is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-08-2012, 11:08 PM   #1624
Jeeper
 
locked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 600
Images: 5
Alright!!! Superlift the 22nd it is! And I'm on shift the 21st so I'll be getting off that a.m. Working for another person in Conway. I'll be tired but I'll be there. And I'll miss the 20th because that's my shift
__________________
-ALL AMERICAN-
Powder-Coating
WARD, AR
locked is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-08-2012, 11:11 PM   #1625
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Barmanvarn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sherwood, AR
Posts: 5,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by locked
Alright!!! Superlift the 22nd it is! And I'm on shift the 21st so I'll be getting off that a.m. Working for another person in Conway. I'll be tired but I'll be there. And I'll miss the 20th because that's my shift
Groovy
Will update post 1 tomorrow.
__________________
-Brian
2012 Cherry Red JK
TF 2.5 Coils w/ Billstein 5100 Shocks
17x8 Black Rock D-Window Alloys
315/70/17 GY Duratracs
4:56 Gears - LSD in Rear w/ Ten Factory Chromoly Shafts
TF HD Diff Covers
Barmanvarn is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-08-2012, 11:12 PM   #1626
Jeeper
 
ryanplindsey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 163
So just got back from chicago. Game was great until the bullpen decied to blow a lead in the 8th. Anyways, the 22 sounds great! Count me and jennifer in. Also i jave two friends that went out and got jeeps this week after they rode in mine last week so ill see if i can get them in. Sorry i missed the wrench party. Did we ever get anywhere with a club decal?
ryanplindsey is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-08-2012, 11:12 PM   #1627
Jeeper
 
locked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 600
Images: 5
Sweetness. Test out those new flares!
__________________
-ALL AMERICAN-
Powder-Coating
WARD, AR
locked is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-08-2012, 11:34 PM   #1628
Jeeper
 
locked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 600
Images: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanplindsey View Post
So just got back from chicago. Game was great until the bullpen decied to blow a lead in the 8th. Anyways, the 22 sounds great! Count me and jennifer in. Also i jave two friends that went out and got jeeps this week after they rode in mine last week so ill see if i can get them in. Sorry i missed the wrench party. Did we ever get anywhere with a club decal?

Welcome home!
Dont think we got anywhere with a decal...not sure if people want them..I for one dont do stickers and decals, BUT...I would rock a Wrangler Club decal!
__________________
-ALL AMERICAN-
Powder-Coating
WARD, AR
locked is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-08-2012, 11:40 PM   #1629
Jeeper
 
ryanplindsey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 163
Yea me either on the decals i took all mine off my sahara but i was thinking a club one could be cool.
ryanplindsey is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-08-2012, 11:51 PM   #1630
Jeeper
 
locked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 600
Images: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanplindsey View Post
Yea me either on the decals i took all mine off my sahara but i was thinking a club one could be cool.
A small, yet noticeable decal would be great...I am proud of our Jeeps and the group that decal could represent...good group of people.
__________________
-ALL AMERICAN-
Powder-Coating
WARD, AR
locked is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-09-2012, 01:40 AM   #1631
Jeeper
 
jeepnjennifer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Bauxite, AR
Posts: 569
Send a message via Yahoo to jeepnjennifer
Lucy is HOME!!!!!!!
__________________
jeepnJennifer
"Good girls go to heaven, jeep girls go wherever we want!"
jeepnjennifer is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-09-2012, 04:01 AM   #1632
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 60
I wish I was a little closer to you guys so I could join in on all the fun, I am in Palestine, thats about 80 miles east of Little Rock. I can't see myself driving 55 or 60 all the way there in my YJ.

Just something for yall to keep in mind, if any of you run into a hard top for a YJ, would you please keep me in mind I am trying to find one but there is nothing over this away.

Thanks and maybe I will be able to join you guys sometime
hawgfan0705 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-09-2012, 08:01 AM   #1633
Newb
 
Ark60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Arkadelphia AR
Posts: 4
Could someone give me an estimate on the cost to go to Superlift, trying to run a budget since the wife is not working and expecting our first child this summer.
Ark60 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-09-2012, 08:06 AM   #1634
Jeeper
 
stevelucas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Bryant, AR
Posts: 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ark60
Could someone give me an estimate on the cost to go to Superlift, trying to run a budget since the wife is not working and expecting our first child this summer.
Superlift is like $30 per visit or $65 for a yearly membership and $12-15 per visit. If you think you'll go more than once a year (and we all will) the yearly membership is worth it!
__________________
- the littlest steve you've ever known
stevelucas is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-09-2012, 08:29 AM   #1635
Jeeper
 
Bomber65's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Bryant, Ar
Posts: 185
Due to a slight lack of communicator I am now the owner of not one, but two ARB EZ Tire Deflator's. One has to go. Before I ship one back thought I would see if anyone here needs one. $35
__________________
2004 Jeep Wrangler X ...4.0 5-spd, 3" Zone lift, 33x12.50R15 BFG KM2, Pro Comp 15x8 Type 7069, JKS Front Adjustable Trackbar, Savvy Aluminum Control Arms, Currie Anti-Rock
Bomber65 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-09-2012, 08:51 AM   #1636
Jeeper
 
bcpaddler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: LR Arkansas
Posts: 490
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomber65
Due to a slight lack of communicator I am now the owner of not one, but two ARB EZ Tire Deflator's. One has to go. Before I ship one back thought I would see if anyone here needs one. $35
I think Steve was interested in one... or maybe even Justin?
__________________
_______
/I ,[_____],
I---I_ -oIIIIIo-
()_) ()_)—o-)_)

BC
bcpaddler is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-09-2012, 09:06 AM   #1637
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Barmanvarn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sherwood, AR
Posts: 5,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepnjennifer
Lucy is HOME!!!!!!!
Sweet!!!!!!
__________________
-Brian
2012 Cherry Red JK
TF 2.5 Coils w/ Billstein 5100 Shocks
17x8 Black Rock D-Window Alloys
315/70/17 GY Duratracs
4:56 Gears - LSD in Rear w/ Ten Factory Chromoly Shafts
TF HD Diff Covers
Barmanvarn is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-09-2012, 09:08 AM   #1638
Jeeper
 
jeepnjennifer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Bauxite, AR
Posts: 569
Send a message via Yahoo to jeepnjennifer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barmanvarn

Sweet!!!!!!
Ya buddy! He called at midnight last night. Needless to say I JUMPED out of bed and went and got her!
__________________
jeepnJennifer
"Good girls go to heaven, jeep girls go wherever we want!"
jeepnjennifer is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-09-2012, 09:08 AM   #1639
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Barmanvarn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sherwood, AR
Posts: 5,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevelucas

Superlift is like $30 per visit or $65 for a yearly membership and $12-15 per visit. If you think you'll go more than once a year (and we all will) the yearly membership is worth it!
I could swear I paid $55 for the year membership. But I could be confuzzed.
__________________
-Brian
2012 Cherry Red JK
TF 2.5 Coils w/ Billstein 5100 Shocks
17x8 Black Rock D-Window Alloys
315/70/17 GY Duratracs
4:56 Gears - LSD in Rear w/ Ten Factory Chromoly Shafts
TF HD Diff Covers
Barmanvarn is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-09-2012, 09:10 AM   #1640
Jeeper
 
jeepnjennifer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Bauxite, AR
Posts: 569
Send a message via Yahoo to jeepnjennifer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barmanvarn

I could swear I paid $55 for the year membership. But I could be confuzzed.
Your right Brian. Steve's been hitting the miller lite can to early this Monday morning!
__________________
jeepnJennifer
"Good girls go to heaven, jeep girls go wherever we want!"
jeepnjennifer is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-09-2012, 09:10 AM   #1641
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Barmanvarn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sherwood, AR
Posts: 5,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ark60
Could someone give me an estimate on the cost to go to Superlift, trying to run a budget since the wife is not working and expecting our first child this summer.
Are you talking just cost to get in? Or things that could potentially break? LOL

But seriously, hope you can make it out with us and gratz on the new kiddo.
__________________
-Brian
2012 Cherry Red JK
TF 2.5 Coils w/ Billstein 5100 Shocks
17x8 Black Rock D-Window Alloys
315/70/17 GY Duratracs
4:56 Gears - LSD in Rear w/ Ten Factory Chromoly Shafts
TF HD Diff Covers
Barmanvarn is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-09-2012, 09:12 AM   #1642
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Barmanvarn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sherwood, AR
Posts: 5,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawgfan0705
I wish I was a little closer to you guys so I could join in on all the fun, I am in Palestine, thats about 80 miles east of Little Rock. I can't see myself driving 55 or 60 all the way there in my YJ.

Just something for yall to keep in mind, if any of you run into a hard top for a YJ, would you please keep me in mind I am trying to find one but there is nothing over this away.

Thanks and maybe I will be able to join you guys sometime
How far are from Ward? That's where Locked is. Some of us will be gathering at his house soon to work on a lift he's building. May do some riding. Never know. Youre welcome to come out and at lest meet some of us. We're pretty cool.
__________________
-Brian
2012 Cherry Red JK
TF 2.5 Coils w/ Billstein 5100 Shocks
17x8 Black Rock D-Window Alloys
315/70/17 GY Duratracs
4:56 Gears - LSD in Rear w/ Ten Factory Chromoly Shafts
TF HD Diff Covers
Barmanvarn is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-09-2012, 09:21 AM   #1643
Jeeper
 
bcpaddler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: LR Arkansas
Posts: 490
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepnjennifer View Post
Your right Brian. Steve's been hitting the miller lite can to early this Monday morning!
Jen - sorry I didn't make it back out yesterday... It's a pain getting old... We ate dinner yesterday around 1:30, got me a full belly, I sat my sore butt down on the couch and started watching some of the Masters - and BOOM next thing I know it's 6:30 in the evening I can't come tonight as I have an obligation this evening after work. However I do plan (if it's alright with you and David) to come out Tuesday after work - adjust my pinion - load some sheyat up and hopefully be outta your hair. I also need to get Craig's tool box back to him.

PS - I'm so glad Lucy is HOME!!! When are we starting the BL project??
__________________
_______
/I ,[_____],
I---I_ -oIIIIIo-
()_) ()_)—o-)_)

BC
bcpaddler is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-09-2012, 09:31 AM   #1644
Jeeper
 
jeepnjennifer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Bauxite, AR
Posts: 569
Send a message via Yahoo to jeepnjennifer
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcpaddler

Jen - sorry I didn't make it back out yesterday... It's a pain getting old... We ate dinner yesterday around 1:30, got me a full belly, I sat my sore butt down on the couch and started watching some of the Masters - and BOOM next thing I know it's 6:30 in the evening I can't come tonight as I have an obligation this evening after work. However I do plan (if it's alright with you and David) to come out Tuesday after work - adjust my pinion - load some sheyat up and hopefully be outta your hair. I also need to get Craig's tool box back to him.

PS - I'm so glad Lucy is HOME!!! When are we starting the BL project??
Blu don't worry about your jeep. She's safe and tucked away in the shop. You can come get here whenever you'd like. We didnt do anything yesterday but sleep half the day away! Im not use to pulling all nighters like you party animals! Tuesday night is fine. Not sure when we will do the bl for mine. I gotta swap the PCM first. Jut let me know when you wanna come play with your jeep. I'll make sure one of us is there.
__________________
jeepnJennifer
"Good girls go to heaven, jeep girls go wherever we want!"
jeepnjennifer is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-09-2012, 10:13 AM   #1645
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Barmanvarn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sherwood, AR
Posts: 5,021
Ok folks, I've updated post #1 to reflect the completion of the wrenchin' party, as well as started the attendees list for Cajun's on the 20th and Superlift on the 22nd.

Do me a favor and PM me if you want to be added to or removed from an event. This helps me keep track more easily. Trying to keep track of forum posts saying "I'm in" is getting a little difficutl.

thanks!
__________________
-Brian
2012 Cherry Red JK
TF 2.5 Coils w/ Billstein 5100 Shocks
17x8 Black Rock D-Window Alloys
315/70/17 GY Duratracs
4:56 Gears - LSD in Rear w/ Ten Factory Chromoly Shafts
TF HD Diff Covers
Barmanvarn is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-09-2012, 10:24 AM   #1646
Jeeper
 
jeepnjennifer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Bauxite, AR
Posts: 569
Send a message via Yahoo to jeepnjennifer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barmanvarn
Ok folks, I've updated post #1 to reflect the completion of the wrenchin' party, as well as started the attendees list for Cajun's on the 20th and Superlift on the 22nd.

Do me a favor and PM me if you want to be added to or removed from an event. This helps me keep track more easily. Trying to keep track of forum posts saying "I'm in" is getting a little difficutl.

thanks!
Looks good! Can't wait!!!! Gotta play catch up this week on mods an improvements on Lucy so I can play!
__________________
jeepnJennifer
"Good girls go to heaven, jeep girls go wherever we want!"
jeepnjennifer is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-09-2012, 10:29 AM   #1647
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Barmanvarn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sherwood, AR
Posts: 5,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepnjennifer View Post
Looks good! Can't wait!!!! Gotta play catch up this week on mods an improvements on Lucy so I can play!
Are you off this weekend?
__________________
-Brian
2012 Cherry Red JK
TF 2.5 Coils w/ Billstein 5100 Shocks
17x8 Black Rock D-Window Alloys
315/70/17 GY Duratracs
4:56 Gears - LSD in Rear w/ Ten Factory Chromoly Shafts
TF HD Diff Covers
Barmanvarn is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-09-2012, 10:35 AM   #1648
Jeeper
 
jeepnjennifer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Bauxite, AR
Posts: 569
Send a message via Yahoo to jeepnjennifer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barmanvarn

Are you off this weekend?
No I have to work..... But it is my last weekend to work. We hired a new guy to work weekends so I'm getting ready to turn him out on his own.
__________________
jeepnJennifer
"Good girls go to heaven, jeep girls go wherever we want!"
jeepnjennifer is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-09-2012, 10:48 AM   #1649
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Barmanvarn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sherwood, AR
Posts: 5,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepnjennifer

No I have to work..... But it is my last weekend to work. We hired a new guy to work weekends so I'm getting ready to turn him out on his own.
__________________
-Brian
2012 Cherry Red JK
TF 2.5 Coils w/ Billstein 5100 Shocks
17x8 Black Rock D-Window Alloys
315/70/17 GY Duratracs
4:56 Gears - LSD in Rear w/ Ten Factory Chromoly Shafts
TF HD Diff Covers
Barmanvarn is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-09-2012, 10:55 AM   #1650
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Barmanvarn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sherwood, AR
Posts: 5,021
Think I'm gonna go shoot steel plate at the range Saturday morning if anyone is interested. I can't bring 50 people but I can get by with a few. Lemme know if you have a toy you wanna bring out and practice with me.

__________________
-Brian
2012 Cherry Red JK
TF 2.5 Coils w/ Billstein 5100 Shocks
17x8 Black Rock D-Window Alloys
315/70/17 GY Duratracs
4:56 Gears - LSD in Rear w/ Ten Factory Chromoly Shafts
TF HD Diff Covers
Barmanvarn is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
*Salem Meet-in-Greets* “CHAT” Thread and Salem Runs, Event, Meet-in-Greets WhiteYJLover Oregon Jeep Forum 5 02-29-2012 09:01 PM
How to Multi-Quote Scout Off-Topic 27 02-16-2012 04:47 PM
jeep parts central illinois possibly meet acopsy88 Classifieds Archive 2 11-08-2007 04:03 PM



Download our Mobile App

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:34 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC