Montgomery Alabama Club - Page 3 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > Alabama Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 09-14-2013, 11:55 PM   #61
Jeeper
 
bamagirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Alabama
Posts: 1,289
Loving the black on the shopping cart.

__________________
Trust me, when I woke up today, I had no plans to be awesome but sh!t happens
bamagirl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-15-2013, 12:05 AM   #62
Jeeper
 
rednickTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Millbrook, Alabama
Posts: 714
Thanks I think haha

__________________
Red 03' wrangler sport 4.0L with 3" zone lift and Firestone destination mts.
Getting there in a jeep is all the fun
rednickTJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-15-2013, 12:11 AM   #63
Jeeper
 
bamagirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Alabama
Posts: 1,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by rednickTJ View Post
Thanks I think haha
I don't think the 31's look bad at all. Doesn't quite have that cart look lol

I'm just gonna pop in( not sure if I'm invited or not lol) but what about next Sunday, the 22nd for a ride day?
__________________
Trust me, when I woke up today, I had no plans to be awesome but sh!t happens
bamagirl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-15-2013, 09:11 AM   #64
Jeeper
 
rednickTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Millbrook, Alabama
Posts: 714
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamagirl View Post

I don't think the 31's look bad at all. Doesn't quite have that cart look lol

I'm just gonna pop in( not sure if I'm invited or not lol) but what about next Sunday, the 22nd for a ride day?
I'm not gonna be in town I'm gonna be in Hoover for the weekend with my girlfriend for there homecoming and stuff sorry... But I can give you guys directions on how to get where I know if you want?
__________________
Red 03' wrangler sport 4.0L with 3" zone lift and Firestone destination mts.
Getting there in a jeep is all the fun
rednickTJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-26-2013, 12:08 PM   #65
Jeeper
 
bamagirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Alabama
Posts: 1,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by rednickTJ View Post

I'm not gonna be in town I'm gonna be in Hoover for the weekend with my girlfriend for there homecoming and stuff sorry... But I can give you guys directions on how to get where I know if you want?
Hey, sorry for late reply. Hope you and your girl had a wonderful homecoming at least you got a homecoming, not cominghome like my school did lol anyways directions would be appreciated cause I'm just gonna go up there Saturday to check everything out.
__________________
Trust me, when I woke up today, I had no plans to be awesome but sh!t happens
bamagirl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-26-2013, 08:40 PM   #66
Jeeper
 
rednickTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Millbrook, Alabama
Posts: 714
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamagirl View Post
Hey, sorry for late reply. Hope you and your girl had a wonderful homecoming at least you got a homecoming, not cominghome like my school did lol anyways directions would be appreciated cause I'm just gonna go up there Saturday to check everything out.
O we def did... Sorry for the pics but I figured if you like most girls you like to see stuff like this haha and Stanhope Elmore which Is where I go we don't have a big homecoming dance like Hoover.... And do you know where the subway is in pine level right when you get off 65 or do you wanna go to the place in deatsville to check it out like which place do you wanna go... Pine level is easier to give directions to I think haha
__________________
Red 03' wrangler sport 4.0L with 3" zone lift and Firestone destination mts.
Getting there in a jeep is all the fun
rednickTJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-26-2013, 10:26 PM   #67
Jeeper
 
bamagirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Alabama
Posts: 1,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by rednickTJ View Post
O we def did... Sorry for the pics but I figured if you like most girls you like to see stuff like this haha and Stanhope Elmore which Is where I go we don't have a big homecoming dance like Hoover.... And do you know where the subway is in pine level right when you get off 65 or do you wanna go to the place in deatsville to check it out like which place do you wanna go... Pine level is easier to give directions to I think haha
Aww yall are a cute couple Yea, all girls love pics so lol You can give me directions to both if you want but Pine Level will most likely be one of the places I check out. I'm pretty good at finding places if I at least have like a general idea of where they are, but I can't promise I won't come back on here saying I got lost lol
__________________
Trust me, when I woke up today, I had no plans to be awesome but sh!t happens
bamagirl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-26-2013, 11:07 PM   #68
Jeeper
 
rednickTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Millbrook, Alabama
Posts: 714
Well if you get lost my number is 334-313-5471... Don't be scare to tell me if you do haha ill post up some pics of google maps give me a sec and ill get them then post up directions
__________________
Red 03' wrangler sport 4.0L with 3" zone lift and Firestone destination mts.
Getting there in a jeep is all the fun
rednickTJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-26-2013, 11:40 PM   #69
Jeeper
 
rednickTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Millbrook, Alabama
Posts: 714
If you want to wait I might be able to go Sunday but I'm not 100% sure on that so it might just be best if you go on without me haha.. .Ok so the directions which might be a lil confusing go like this
1. Once you get of 65 on the pine level exit your gonna wanna take a left on to 31 if your coming from Montgomery

2. Your gonna see a subway/ texaco on your left next to a firework stand an then keep going for about a half mile or so till you see a gravel parking lot on your right where at the back of the lot you will see a trail leading back and you just go on in haha... Now once you get to this red cattle gate if it's closed leave it closed there are still a lot of trails to explore and such but normally when it's closed it means someone is hunting so try not to be a butt hole if it's closed haha

3. The gravel parking lot was the easy way to get in but if your up for a challenge then you will pass the parking lot an go until you see a citgo on your left which is about a half mile or so from the lot and then across the road from the citgo on your right you will see another trail and you can take it and it will get you to the same place... If your going alone please be careful these trails can become dangerous mostly for your jeep though just because of over heating and stuff trying to get back up steep hills and such and please use good judgement there are mud holes out there one in-particular that will swallow anything that try's to go in it haha

4. If you are looking to just get your jeep muddy there is a red clay mud lot on the road just before the citgo that you can see in the 3rd pic and just at that turn to your left is where you can sling mud like no body's business haha... These pics fall in order that I talked about them so hopefully this helps an the last pic is just kind of an overview of the trails... And I'm gonna post some pics of the trails and stuff in a sec


Nvm the 3rd and 4th pic got switched around sorry bout that but hopefully this still helps a lot
__________________
Red 03' wrangler sport 4.0L with 3" zone lift and Firestone destination mts.
Getting there in a jeep is all the fun
rednickTJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-26-2013, 11:46 PM   #70
Jeeper
 
rednickTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Millbrook, Alabama
Posts: 714
These are some pics from pine level I would post them all but ain't nobody got time for that haha well I hope you have fun and be safe it can get dangerous foreal because I did roll my jeep once here but luckily it leaned perfectly against a tree to where nothing got damaged... Ok I know technically that wasn't a roll but it did scare the crap out of me
__________________
Red 03' wrangler sport 4.0L with 3" zone lift and Firestone destination mts.
Getting there in a jeep is all the fun
rednickTJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-26-2013, 11:52 PM   #71
Jeeper
 
rednickTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Millbrook, Alabama
Posts: 714
Also one more thing sorry for all the posts but take lots of pics for me of you flexing there are plenty places to do it there I promise and you can either text them to me or post them up but promise me we will keep this a jeep place and don't just tell anyone about it... I like being able to go and not have to worry about hitting other people coming around turns... Well except the people who come out there in 4 wheelers and jacked up Polaris rzrs haha
__________________
Red 03' wrangler sport 4.0L with 3" zone lift and Firestone destination mts.
Getting there in a jeep is all the fun
rednickTJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-27-2013, 03:22 PM   #72
Jeeper
 
bamagirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Alabama
Posts: 1,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by rednickTJ View Post
Also one more thing sorry for all the posts but take lots of pics for me of you flexing there are plenty places to do it there I promise and you can either text them to me or post them up but promise me we will keep this a jeep place and don't just tell anyone about it... I like being able to go and not have to worry about hitting other people coming around turns... Well except the people who come out there in 4 wheelers and jacked up Polaris rzrs haha
Well hell I already copied the directions and the google map pictures if you wanna delete that post so not everybody can see it. I promise to keep it hidden cause I understand how it is when you get a good spot then letting too many people know about it can cause disaster. I used to have this good fishing spot and after letting a guy come with his fourwheeler I was no longer welcomed to fish there :/ thanks for all the details and directions. Whose lands are these btw? You said people hunt on some so is it people's hunting lands? And yea I'll try to get some good pictures like you did and post them
__________________
Trust me, when I woke up today, I had no plans to be awesome but sh!t happens
bamagirl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-27-2013, 04:00 PM   #73
Jeeper
 
rednickTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Millbrook, Alabama
Posts: 714
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamagirl View Post
Well hell I already copied the directions and the google map pictures if you wanna delete that post so not everybody can see it. I promise to keep it hidden cause I understand how it is when you get a good spot then letting too many people know about it can cause disaster. I used to have this good fishing spot and after letting a guy come with his fourwheeler I was no longer welcomed to fish there :/ thanks for all the details and directions. Whose lands are these btw? You said people hunt on some so is it people's hunting lands? And yea I'll try to get some good pictures like you did and post them
It's state land but part of it gets leased out to a hunting club
__________________
Red 03' wrangler sport 4.0L with 3" zone lift and Firestone destination mts.
Getting there in a jeep is all the fun
rednickTJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-27-2013, 07:11 PM   #74
Jeeper
 
bamagirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Alabama
Posts: 1,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by rednickTJ View Post

It's state land but part of it gets leased out to a hunting club
Oh alright. Just didn't wanna be roaming on anybody's hunting land.
__________________
Trust me, when I woke up today, I had no plans to be awesome but sh!t happens
bamagirl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-27-2013, 07:58 PM   #75
Jeeper
 
rednickTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Millbrook, Alabama
Posts: 714
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamagirl View Post
Oh alright. Just didn't wanna be roaming on anybody's hunting land.
Has long as you don't open the cattle gate you'll be good and some of the trails will lead to the front of there hunting club so be careful haha
__________________
Red 03' wrangler sport 4.0L with 3" zone lift and Firestone destination mts.
Getting there in a jeep is all the fun
rednickTJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-29-2013, 01:56 AM   #76
Jeeper
 
rednickTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Millbrook, Alabama
Posts: 714
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamagirl View Post
Oh alright. Just didn't wanna be roaming on anybody's hunting land.
Jus curious has to knowing if you got a chance to check things out today?
__________________
Red 03' wrangler sport 4.0L with 3" zone lift and Firestone destination mts.
Getting there in a jeep is all the fun
rednickTJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-29-2013, 09:11 AM   #77
Jeeper
 
bamagirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Alabama
Posts: 1,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by rednickTJ View Post

Jus curious has to knowing if you got a chance to check things out today?
Not yet cause I've been taking care of my boyfriend for the past few days and even though he's been on his medicine, I still got his cold. I'm gonna try to go after lunch time if I feel better. It was such a pretty day yesterday too so I was disappointed I didn't go.
__________________
Trust me, when I woke up today, I had no plans to be awesome but sh!t happens
bamagirl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-29-2013, 09:46 AM   #78
Jeeper
 
rednickTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Millbrook, Alabama
Posts: 714
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamagirl View Post
Not yet cause I've been taking care of my boyfriend for the past few days and even though he's been on his medicine, I still got his cold. I'm gonna try to go after lunch time if I feel better. It was such a pretty day yesterday too so I was disappointed I didn't go.
Text me if you go I may be able to meet you over there
__________________
Red 03' wrangler sport 4.0L with 3" zone lift and Firestone destination mts.
Getting there in a jeep is all the fun
rednickTJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-18-2013, 12:36 PM   #79
Jeeper
 
rednickTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Millbrook, Alabama
Posts: 714
Is anybody interested in getting a small group together and going out to Pinelevel this Sunday it's not a definite plan but I'll know more Tom?
__________________
Red 03' wrangler sport 4.0L with 3" zone lift and Firestone destination mts.
Getting there in a jeep is all the fun
rednickTJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-27-2014, 10:50 PM   #80
Jeeper
 
rednickTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Millbrook, Alabama
Posts: 714
Anybody wanna head up to Pinelevel in the snow Tom?
__________________
Red 03' wrangler sport 4.0L with 3" zone lift and Firestone destination mts.
Getting there in a jeep is all the fun
rednickTJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-29-2014, 01:55 PM   #81
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Alabama
Posts: 477
Where is pinlevel?
__________________
It's a Jeep thing
rubiconvict05 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-30-2014, 02:26 AM   #82
Jeeper
 
rednickTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Millbrook, Alabama
Posts: 714
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubiconvict05 View Post
Where is pinlevel?
It's just north o pratville
__________________
Red 03' wrangler sport 4.0L with 3" zone lift and Firestone destination mts.
Getting there in a jeep is all the fun
rednickTJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-30-2014, 02:28 AM   #83
Jeeper
 
rednickTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Millbrook, Alabama
Posts: 714
Quote:
Originally Posted by rednickTJ View Post
It's just north o pratville
.


There is also one down in Troy but that's not the one I'm talking about haha but y'all missed out on a lot of fun
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-336739068.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	111.9 KB
ID:	717465   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2141222838.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	117.1 KB
ID:	717473  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-373988509.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	208.3 KB
ID:	717481   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3695561401.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	188.8 KB
ID:	717489  

__________________
Red 03' wrangler sport 4.0L with 3" zone lift and Firestone destination mts.
Getting there in a jeep is all the fun
rednickTJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-30-2014, 02:53 AM   #84
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Alabama
Posts: 477
Nice looked fun. I'm leaving Wisconsin on Thursday night. And relocating to Plesant Grove. Snow driving is fun and all but it actually sucks when the roads have 18 inch drifts out of no where. I'm driving from one frozen hell right into another lol.
__________________
It's a Jeep thing
rubiconvict05 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-30-2014, 02:08 PM   #85
Jeeper
 
rednickTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Millbrook, Alabama
Posts: 714
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubiconvict05 View Post
Nice looked fun. I'm leaving Wisconsin on Thursday night. And relocating to Plesant Grove. Snow driving is fun and all but it actually sucks when the roads have 18 inch drifts out of no where. I'm driving from one frozen hell right into another lol.
Nah it's all gone for another ten years now haha
__________________
Red 03' wrangler sport 4.0L with 3" zone lift and Firestone destination mts.
Getting there in a jeep is all the fun
rednickTJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-20-2014, 01:36 PM   #86
Commercial Member

WF Supporting Member
 
aufan3416's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Alabama
Posts: 38
I live in Prattville. Where are some places to ride for a beginner? I think a Montgomery Area Club would be cool.
__________________
JeepLife
aufan3416 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-20-2014, 09:44 PM   #87
Jeeper
 
rednickTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Millbrook, Alabama
Posts: 714
Quote:
Originally Posted by aufan3416 View Post
I live in Prattville. Where are some places to ride for a beginner? I think a Montgomery Area Club would be cool.
Just come ride with me one day I'll let you know when I go next if you wanna give me your number and I can text you and stuff
__________________
Red 03' wrangler sport 4.0L with 3" zone lift and Firestone destination mts.
Getting there in a jeep is all the fun
rednickTJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-25-2014, 11:24 AM   #88
Commercial Member

WF Supporting Member
 
aufan3416's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Alabama
Posts: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by rednickTJ View Post
Just come ride with me one day I'll let you know when I go next if you wanna give me your number and I can text you and stuff
I sure will. I have a couple of things I need to do to my ride first. Maybe we can go in the summer.
__________________
JeepLife
aufan3416 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-25-2014, 12:49 PM   #89
Jeeper
 
rednickTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Millbrook, Alabama
Posts: 714
Quote:
Originally Posted by aufan3416 View Post
I sure will. I have a couple of things I need to do to my ride first. Maybe we can go in the summer.
Nah you'll be fine just plan on in about a month getting that jeep dirty haha
__________________
Red 03' wrangler sport 4.0L with 3" zone lift and Firestone destination mts.
Getting there in a jeep is all the fun
rednickTJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-03-2014, 05:35 PM   #90
Commercial Member

WF Supporting Member
 
aufan3416's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Alabama
Posts: 38
Anyone thought anymore about a Montgomery Area Jeep Club?

__________________
JeepLife
aufan3416 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:59 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC