Finally Getting Lift - Page 3 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > Georgia Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 05-01-2013, 07:43 PM   #61
Jeeper
 
Trailsnail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Cumming, Ga
Posts: 709
Is there a garage available for Saturday in case of rain?

Trailsnail is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-01-2013, 07:46 PM   #62
Mmmm. Good Toast.

WF Supporting Member
 
Tater Todd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Over the Hills and Far Away
Posts: 9,490
If not I have a 10x10 awning I can bring. If needed, sounds lame I know.

__________________
"It's a fool that looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart" - Ulysses Everett McGill
Tater Todd is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-01-2013, 08:08 PM   #63
Jeeper
 
cleveland99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: cartersville Ga
Posts: 772
Images: 1
Yes there is a garage
cleveland99 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-01-2013, 08:08 PM   #64
Jeeper
 
MosesTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: jackson, ga
Posts: 1,304
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harleyrider1108 View Post
If not I have a 10x10 awning I can bring. If needed, sounds lame I know.
If it works, use it!
MosesTJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-01-2013, 08:22 PM   #65
Mmmm. Good Toast.

WF Supporting Member
 
Tater Todd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Over the Hills and Far Away
Posts: 9,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleveland99 View Post
Yes there is a garage
Is there a stereo and what will it be playing? Lol
__________________
"It's a fool that looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart" - Ulysses Everett McGill
Tater Todd is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-01-2013, 08:23 PM   #66
Mmmm. Good Toast.

WF Supporting Member
 
Tater Todd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Over the Hills and Far Away
Posts: 9,490
. Sorry had to get rid of the 666 on my post count. All good now. KCCO.
__________________
"It's a fool that looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart" - Ulysses Everett McGill
Tater Todd is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-01-2013, 08:26 PM   #67
Jeeper
 
MosesTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: jackson, ga
Posts: 1,304
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harleyrider1108 View Post

Is there a stereo and what will it be playing? Lol
I'm curious though
MosesTJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-01-2013, 08:31 PM   #68
Mmmm. Good Toast.

WF Supporting Member
 
Tater Todd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Over the Hills and Far Away
Posts: 9,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by MosesTJ View Post

I'm curious though
Valid point right?
__________________
"It's a fool that looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart" - Ulysses Everett McGill
Tater Todd is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-01-2013, 09:11 PM   #69
Jeeper
 
cleveland99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: cartersville Ga
Posts: 772
Images: 1
That can be arranged
cleveland99 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-01-2013, 09:12 PM   #70
Jeeper
 
cleveland99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: cartersville Ga
Posts: 772
Images: 1
Harley are you coming to work or go to a club lol
cleveland99 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-02-2013, 05:31 AM   #71
Jeeper
 
MosesTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: jackson, ga
Posts: 1,304
I mean if we can mix the two, I can get a pole. Jan was bringing the chicks righ?
MosesTJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-02-2013, 05:58 AM   #72
Commercial Member

WF Supporting Member
 
kappaknight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,290
Quote:
Originally Posted by MosesTJ View Post
I mean if we can mix the two, I can get a pole. Jan was bringing the chicks righ?
If he doesn't bring chicks, he's going on the pole. Didn't he say he needed money for mods?

We can blast some Pitbull; Mr. 305. LOL.
__________________
2013 Commando Green JKUR
/_|o[____]o
[1---L-OllllllO
-
()_)()_)=°°=)_)
kappaknight is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-02-2013, 07:41 AM   #73
Jeeper
 
MosesTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: jackson, ga
Posts: 1,304
He works at swinging Richards At night.
MosesTJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-02-2013, 10:47 AM   #74
Mmmm. Good Toast.

WF Supporting Member
 
Tater Todd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Over the Hills and Far Away
Posts: 9,490
Um, I suddenly may have other plans this Saturday.
__________________
"It's a fool that looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart" - Ulysses Everett McGill
Tater Todd is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-02-2013, 11:17 AM   #75
Jeeper
 
jandaso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 147
Ok Ok Im going to the pole... i will use my swinging richards skills .. hope everybody brings some change
jandaso is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-02-2013, 11:32 AM   #76
Mmmm. Good Toast.

WF Supporting Member
 
Tater Todd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Over the Hills and Far Away
Posts: 9,490
Sorry Cleveland, I'm out. I just found out I have to check my dog for worms that day.

Lol, jk
__________________
"It's a fool that looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart" - Ulysses Everett McGill
Tater Todd is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-02-2013, 02:16 PM   #77
Jeeper
 
Vader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harleyrider1108 View Post
. Sorry had to get rid of the 666 on my post count. All good now. KCCO.
Finally another Chiver!!! Hell yea bro, Chive On!!!
Vader is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-02-2013, 03:37 PM   #78
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
lee indy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Middle Georgia
Posts: 5,263
this thread went down hill fast.
__________________



LeeIndy's Build Thread
lee indy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-02-2013, 04:29 PM   #79
Jeeper
 
Vader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 158
Umm.. I disagree. I was looking forward to meeting everyone but now that I know that there's a fellow Chiver in the mix... Best. Thread. Ever.

Im going to try and throw a Teraflex rear trackbar bracket in and possibly my Banks exhaust if I get it in time. See you all on Saturday!!

Let me know if I can bring anything.
Vader is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-02-2013, 04:36 PM   #80
Mmmm. Good Toast.

WF Supporting Member
 
Tater Todd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Over the Hills and Far Away
Posts: 9,490
MOAR!!! Lol
__________________
"It's a fool that looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart" - Ulysses Everett McGill
Tater Todd is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-02-2013, 04:44 PM   #81
Jeeper
 
MosesTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: jackson, ga
Posts: 1,304
Oh....are all the threads supposed to be completely serious? I would hate to see how the install meets go. More like work instead of enjoyment!
MosesTJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-03-2013, 04:40 AM   #82
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
lee indy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Middle Georgia
Posts: 5,263
You should see some of the threads on the board for the club me MICHIGUNMAN and Kappa are in. Lets just say off topic shenanigans are the norm.

What time you guys getting started? I've got a club fundraiser tonight so I'll be hung over Saturday and I'm on the hook to take the navigator to the zoo before the game but if there's time I'd like to meet some of you bums
__________________



LeeIndy's Build Thread
lee indy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-03-2013, 05:30 AM   #83
Mmmm. Good Toast.

WF Supporting Member
 
Tater Todd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Over the Hills and Far Away
Posts: 9,490
I think most people are shooting for 10.
__________________
"It's a fool that looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart" - Ulysses Everett McGill
Tater Todd is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-03-2013, 06:25 AM   #84
Commercial Member

WF Supporting Member
 
kappaknight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,290
Yeah, you can come hang out even for just a little bit. The zoo will be crazy in the morning anyway and 3-4 hours will get you through the whole thing.
__________________
2013 Commando Green JKUR
/_|o[____]o
[1---L-OllllllO
-
()_)()_)=°°=)_)
kappaknight is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-03-2013, 06:26 AM   #85
Commercial Member

WF Supporting Member
 
kappaknight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,290
Quote:
Originally Posted by MosesTJ View Post
Oh....are all the threads supposed to be completely serious? I would hate to see how the install meets go. More like work instead of enjoyment!
The install will probably be like a bunch of monkeys throwing wrenches at Cleveland's Jeep. If you can dodge a wrench.... whaaa?
__________________
2013 Commando Green JKUR
/_|o[____]o
[1---L-OllllllO
-
()_)()_)=°°=)_)
kappaknight is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-03-2013, 06:47 AM   #86
Mmmm. Good Toast.

WF Supporting Member
 
Tater Todd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Over the Hills and Far Away
Posts: 9,490
I'm sure that makes Girliegirl feel at ease. Lol
__________________
"It's a fool that looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart" - Ulysses Everett McGill
Tater Todd is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-03-2013, 07:19 AM   #87
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
lee indy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Middle Georgia
Posts: 5,263
harley your avatar is creeping me out.
__________________



LeeIndy's Build Thread
lee indy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-03-2013, 08:04 AM   #88
Jeeper
 
cleveland99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: cartersville Ga
Posts: 772
Images: 1
Just for the record this is girliegirls jeep
cleveland99 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-03-2013, 08:05 AM   #89
Mmmm. Good Toast.

WF Supporting Member
 
Tater Todd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Over the Hills and Far Away
Posts: 9,490
I try
__________________
"It's a fool that looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart" - Ulysses Everett McGill
Tater Todd is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-03-2013, 08:08 AM   #90
Jeeper
 
cleveland99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: cartersville Ga
Posts: 772
Images: 1
She always wanted one so we and bought it so its hers

cleveland99 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:06 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC