Georgia Snow? - Page 2 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > Georgia Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 02-11-2014, 08:48 AM   #31
Commercial Member

WF Supporting Member
 
kappaknight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,283
Mmmm that sounds fun.

__________________
2013 Commando Green JKUR
/_|o[____]o
[1---L-OllllllO
-
()_)()_)=°°=)_)
kappaknight is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-11-2014, 01:30 PM   #32
Jeeper
 
MosesTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: jackson, ga
Posts: 1,299
Why don't you go deliver -meals on wheels- to the elderly where the normal drivers can't go due to the snow and the people can't do much for themselves.

MosesTJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-16-2014, 06:56 AM   #33
Jeeper
 
JD95YJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Stockbridge GA
Posts: 1,075
Images: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by krawdaddy View Post
my view for 3 days

Not sure if this slideshow will work

Aviation Slideshow by ggaskin | Photobucket




Krawdaddy, you work at the ATL airport? If so, who do you work for? I work below A27 for Delta.

Luckily when it hit I was off, but I know we had to open up a couple of the Delta SkyClubs and even had a few planes opened up for our employees to sleep since we had so many stuck here 2 or 3 days..
__________________
95 4.0 "EL DIABLO"
JD95YJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-16-2014, 03:12 PM   #34
Jeeper
 
krawdaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Roscoe, GA
Posts: 365
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD95YJ View Post
Krawdaddy, you work at the ATL airport? If so, who do you work for? I work below A27 for Delta.

Luckily when it hit I was off, but I know we had to open up a couple of the Delta SkyClubs and even had a few planes opened up for our employees to sleep since we had so many stuck here 2 or 3 days..
I work for the city in airside ops (yellow trucks driving 90 down the runways ) I took that pic from the E tower. I slept on my cot in the north cargo office for a few days (each time!)

I see a lot of Jeeps at the TOC parking lot. Are you an A&P?
__________________
2013 JK Sahara Commando Green (ordered 8/12, delivered 10/16)
The Screamin' Lima Bean
Previous - 02 TJ, 70's model CJ7 (was in HS, didn't care about year, just knew it was a Jeep!)
krawdaddy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-17-2014, 05:46 AM   #35
Jeeper
 
JD95YJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Stockbridge GA
Posts: 1,075
Images: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by krawdaddy View Post
I work for the city in airside ops (yellow trucks driving 90 down the runways ) I took that pic from the E tower. I slept on my cot in the north cargo office for a few days (each time!) I see a lot of Jeeps at the TOC parking lot. Are you an A&P?
Oh gotcha lol. No I'm not A&P, I'm in administration/station management. I have to park at our Camp Creek lot rather than at the TOC and it's at least a 45 minute commute each way for me so I've never driven the jeep up there. I couldn't afford to haha.
__________________
95 4.0 "EL DIABLO"
JD95YJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-20-2014, 08:29 PM   #36
Jeeper
 
erik8312's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 86
Here are a few pics of the ice on the Jeep and me driving downtown at midnight. Only vehicle capable!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20140220_212853.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	788969



Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20140220_212846.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	788961



Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20140220_212831.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	788953



Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20140220_212815.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	108.3 KB
ID:	788945



Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20140220_212810.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	119.5 KB
ID:	788937
__________________
The mods never end!
erik8312 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-20-2014, 08:45 PM   #37
Jeeper
 
krawdaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Roscoe, GA
Posts: 365
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD95YJ View Post
Oh gotcha lol. No I'm not A&P, I'm in administration/station management. I have to park at our Camp Creek lot rather than at the TOC and it's at least a 45 minute commute each way for me so I've never driven the jeep up there. I couldn't afford to haha.
Camp Creek lots suck.. but so do those damn delta buses! (I know, they are AirServ)

Here's some pics from my coworkers that the airport posted on the FB page

https://www.facebook.com/hartsfieldj...61151650715798
__________________
2013 JK Sahara Commando Green (ordered 8/12, delivered 10/16)
The Screamin' Lima Bean
Previous - 02 TJ, 70's model CJ7 (was in HS, didn't care about year, just knew it was a Jeep!)
krawdaddy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-21-2014, 08:04 AM   #38
Jeeper
 
JD95YJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Stockbridge GA
Posts: 1,075
Images: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by krawdaddy View Post
Camp Creek lots suck.. but so do those damn delta buses! (I know, they are AirServ) Here's some pics from my coworkers that the airport posted on the FB page https://www.facebook.com/hartsfieldj...61151650715798
Yeah I hate AirServ. They get you to work..on their "schedule".. Which isn't really a schedule.

__________________
95 4.0 "EL DIABLO"
JD95YJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:07 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC