Vehicle= personality - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > Georgia Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 05-20-2013, 01:18 PM   #1
Jeeper
 
MosesTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: jackson, ga
Posts: 1,296
Vehicle= personality

They say your ride is a reflection of your personality. Agree or disagree? What mods did you want to do that is opposite your personality?

MosesTJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-20-2013, 06:07 PM   #2
Jeeper
 
jkdreams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: North GA
Posts: 318
Send a message via Skype™ to jkdreams
I agree that it's a reflection of your personality. No doubt my girl is a pretty good representation of how I live: dirty and banged up, hit the trail with no regrets and find a place no one ever goes. Because of that, I think all my mods fit my personality: mirror relocation to take the doors off, spray line / mud proofing the interior, mud terrain tires. The thing that is most opposite is probably the leather seats, but I love em.

__________________
It's all fun and games until the kids have to climb out the window.

"Hey y'all watch this but don't follow!!!"

-the guy in the black JK...who is now stuck in the mud.

http://www.ramblr.com/web/mymap/trip/christopheraspring
jkdreams is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-20-2013, 06:12 PM   #3
Jeeper
 
sinbob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Fresno Ca
Posts: 728
run'em hard and put'em to bed wet
__________________
It's not about getting out of the Storm, but learning to dance in the rain.
When I die I am going to be buried with my Jeep, cause I haven't yet found a hole it can't get out of!!!!!
06 TJ Rubi 4.0 and alot of other crap
sinbob is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-20-2013, 07:34 PM   #4
Jeeper
 
MosesTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: jackson, ga
Posts: 1,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdreams View Post
I agree that it's a reflection of your personality. No doubt my girl is a pretty good representation of how I live: dirty and banged up, hit the trail with no regrets and find a place no one ever goes. Because of that, I think all my mods fit my personality: mirror relocation to take the doors off, spray line / mud proofing the interior, mud terrain tires. The thing that is most opposite is probably the leather seats, but I love em.
I've heard this from others...
MosesTJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-20-2013, 07:40 PM   #5
Mmmm. Good Toast.

WF Supporting Member
 
Harleyrider1108's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Over the Hills and Far Away
Posts: 8,984
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdreams View Post
I agree that it's a reflection of your personality. No doubt my girl is a pretty good representation of how I live: dirty and banged up, hit the trail with no regrets and find a place no one ever goes. Because of that, I think all my mods fit my personality: mirror relocation to take the doors off, spray line / mud proofing the interior, mud terrain tires. The thing that is most opposite is probably the leather seats, but I love em.
You forgot fast. Lol
__________________
"It's a fool that looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart" - Ulysses Everett McGill
Harleyrider1108 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-20-2013, 08:43 PM   #6
Jeeper
 
Vader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by MosesTJ View Post
They say your ride is a reflection of your personality. Agree or disagree? What mods did you want to do that is opposite your personality?
I don't really see Ray as a reflection of myself but there is a bond there similar to the bond I've had with girlfriends. She lets me ride her if I treat her right, she makes me go shopping for her, I spend countless hours telling her how pretty she is, and falling right in line with every other relationship I've been in, I nod my head and do as I'm told. My reward is weekends like the last.

All blacked out and as mean and tough as she looks and sounds, definitely not my personality. Agree / disagree?
Vader is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-20-2013, 09:33 PM   #7
Jeeper
 
jkdreams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: North GA
Posts: 318
Send a message via Skype™ to jkdreams
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harleyrider1108 View Post

You forgot fast. Lol
Lol! I tried to pass a 300z today - My girl is NOT fast. But put that little rice burner on a dirt road and I'd bury it!
__________________
It's all fun and games until the kids have to climb out the window.

"Hey y'all watch this but don't follow!!!"

-the guy in the black JK...who is now stuck in the mud.

http://www.ramblr.com/web/mymap/trip/christopheraspring
jkdreams is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-21-2013, 04:04 AM   #8
Jeeper
 
MosesTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: jackson, ga
Posts: 1,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader View Post

I don't really see Ray as a reflection of myself but there is a bond there similar to the bond I've had with girlfriends. She lets me ride her if I treat her right, she makes me go shopping for her, I spend countless hours telling her how pretty she is, and falling right in line with every other relationship I've been in, I nod my head and do as I'm told. My reward is weekends like the last.

All blacked out and as mean and tough as she looks and sounds, definitely not my personality. Agree / disagree?
I've always heard, watch out for the quite ones!
MosesTJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-21-2013, 04:06 AM   #9
Jeeper
 
MosesTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: jackson, ga
Posts: 1,296
Jimmy is my wife with the details according to me.

The car is more my personality, fast, sporty and catches your eye. The wild side comes out when we go jeepin.
MosesTJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-21-2013, 11:35 AM   #10
Commercial Member

WF Supporting Member
 
kappaknight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,279
I don't like fat chicks, but Olive is pretty wide. Maybe I like angry looking chicks... <shrug>
__________________
2013 Commando Green JKUR
/_|o[____]o
[1---L-OllllllO
-
()_)()_)=°°=)_)
kappaknight is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-22-2013, 12:20 PM   #11
Jeeper
 
MosesTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: jackson, ga
Posts: 1,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by kappaknight View Post
I don't like fat chicks, but Olive is pretty wide. Maybe I like angry looking chicks... <shrug>
Or maybe making up for something else..???? Shrug

MosesTJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



logo carid shop wrangler parts carid fender flares custom wheels store avs deflectors at carid

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:51 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC