Good Shop near Bradenton - Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > Florida Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today



Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 08-05-2013, 11:53 AM   #1
Jeeper
 
Bpscotty's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 79
Bpscotty is on a distinguished road
Good Shop near Bradenton

Looking for a reliable shop near bradenton that would do lift and modifications to our new JKU. If any one has any info would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance
Bpscotty is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 01:24 PM   #2
Jeeper
 
vacca foeda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: St. Pete/Tampa
Posts: 727
vacca foeda is on a distinguished road
Depending on the lift, you'll probably be better off doing the lift yourself or finding some buddies to help for beer and pizza. I know there's a group of people down in your area that wrench a fair amount and would probably be willing to lend a hand

vacca foeda is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 01:45 PM   #3
Jeeper
 
Gunslinger26's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 36
Gunslinger26 is on a distinguished road
Mad Marks
3007 1st St
Bradenton, Fl
(941) 748-5069

You can try them. The only reason I say them is because they do a lot of sick jeep mods. I haven't used them yet, and was debating rather I was going to or not because I'm doing a 6" on 37's, and am gonna have to get it regeared, ect. and I'm not sure my buddies will be able to do all of that for me.. also, that's a lot of money, and I'd like to have a warranty, or some place to be able to take it back to if something isn't right. But if you're going with like a 2.5" on 33's, or something like that, then the buddy rout is cool.. Ain't nothin a good American buddy won't do for some beer and pizza!! Lol
Gunslinger26 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 02:41 PM   #4
i admit i have a problem

::WF Moderator::
 
tabber02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: left coast, florida
Posts: 12,065
tabber02 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacca foeda View Post
Depending on the lift, you'll probably be better off doing the lift yourself or finding some buddies to help for beer and pizza. I know there's a group of people down in your area that wrench a fair amount and would probably be willing to lend a hand
^ fantastic advice. and you'll learn a thing or two about your rig...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunslinger26 View Post
Mad Marks
3007 1st St
Bradenton, Fl
(941) 748-5069

You can try them. The only reason I say them is because they do a lot of sick jeep mods. I haven't used them yet, and was debating rather I was going to or not because I'm doing a 6" on 37's, and am gonna have to get it regeared, ect. and I'm not sure my buddies will be able to do all of that for me.. also, that's a lot of money, and I'd like to have a warranty, or some place to be able to take it back to if something isn't right. But if you're going with like a 2.5" on 33's, or something like that, then the buddy rout is cool.. Ain't nothin a good American buddy won't do for some beer and pizza!! Lol
a lift is a lift.. unless you're going with a long arm! save yourself some money... if you're up this way... land o' lakes 4x4 is a pretty good shop - if i'm not working on my rig... they're the only ones that do...

and they've done quite a bit of work... my gears, locker, broken axle, and some electrical work - for me with no issues. stand behind everything. hard to find that nowadays...

.
__________________
-bob

2010 JK - Mountain Edition - SOLD
2016 JKUR - Family Edition

i will spend way too much money on it... that's all


Do you like bacon? I do too, but only supporting members really like bacon, so.... Support the WranglerForum, you spend enough time here! Click here to find out how to become a Supporting Member...


Do it! DO IT NOW!!!!!
tabber02 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 02:57 PM   #5
Jeeper
 
Gunslinger26's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 36
Gunslinger26 is on a distinguished road
Roger that Tabber brother.. Land O Lakes is a bit far for me down here in Manatee, but I've been know to travel a town or two for some good folks doin good things. I'm probably about a year out from lift and tires, but will keep them in mind.
Gunslinger26 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 03:23 PM   #6
i admit i have a problem

::WF Moderator::
 
tabber02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: left coast, florida
Posts: 12,065
tabber02 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunslinger26 View Post
Roger that Tabber brother.. Land O Lakes is a bit far for me down here in Manatee, but I've been know to travel a town or two for some good folks doin good things. I'm probably about a year out from lift and tires, but will keep them in mind.

look me up.. i'll spin some wrenches with you!
__________________
-bob

2010 JK - Mountain Edition - SOLD
2016 JKUR - Family Edition

i will spend way too much money on it... that's all


Do you like bacon? I do too, but only supporting members really like bacon, so.... Support the WranglerForum, you spend enough time here! Click here to find out how to become a Supporting Member...


Do it! DO IT NOW!!!!!
tabber02 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 11:54 AM   #7
Jeeper
 
JKone3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Bradenton, FL
Posts: 56
JKone3 is on a distinguished road
I am in Bradenton and put a 2.5" lift and tires on my jeep in my garage....have done this and other similar mods on three or four jeeps..

I am one of those guys that will work for beer and pizza!
__________________
2013 Black JKS Hardtop
----RockKrawler--Bilstein--ORFab--ACE Engineering--Superwinch--Goodyear--Trek Armor--Safari Straps----
JKone3 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 08:24 PM   #8
Jeeper
 
Chill325's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Sarasota, Fl
Posts: 85
Chill325 is on a distinguished road
Underground Audio in sarasota just south of stickey point on US41.I haven't used them for anything yet. But I talked with one of the guys and they seem to know a lot about JK's.

__________________
2013 JKU MOAB - Blk, dark saddle leather, max tow w/3.73, M6, hardtop, side airbags ordered 1-4-13, Delivered 2-21-13
Chill325 is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:57 PM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC