Hey there, Gunny, and thanks for the note. Never did get more than crickets, so I had it towed to the Jeep dealer where I bought it, which has their own (USAA approved) body shop. They have had it for 5 weeks so far and supposedly almost finished with factory replacement parts. Now I need to decide if I should just sell the thing as soon as I get it back and get a new one (it is a shame...it was only 3 months old), or keep it and go back to having fun with the thing. I know it's value plummets after an accident, so not sure what to do. I did like that Jeep.