RVA Meet Up - Page 5 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > Virginia Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 03-16-2014, 09:17 AM   #121
EMS - It's a way of life.

WF Supporting Member
 
silver rubi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Midlothian, Virginia
Posts: 20,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by keviper1 View Post

If by "not feeling well" you meant, there is a lot of basketball on. We totally understand.
I wish I could say that's what I meant. Had a migraine yesterday that wouldn't go away. It's this dang weather.
How'd it go?

silver rubi is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-16-2014, 10:01 AM   #122
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
keviper1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: VA
Posts: 2,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver rubi View Post
I wish I could say that's what I meant. Had a migraine yesterday that wouldn't go away. It's this dang weather.
How'd it go?
It was fun. I think we had 5 people there (and JSouth brought his GF and puppy). I was the only one sans Jeep as I'm still waiting for mine.

Now we just gotta figure out the next time we'll all meet up and do some trails. I don't want to beat the out of my Jeep quite yet...

__________________

JKU Willys - Granite Crystal Half Doors
/_|o[___]o
[I---L-OllllllO-

()_)()_)=같=)_)
keviper1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-16-2014, 10:58 AM   #123
Jeeper
 
JSouth90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Richmond VA
Posts: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by keviper1 View Post
It was fun. I think we had 5 people there (and JSouth brought his GF and puppy). I was the only one sans Jeep as I'm still waiting for mine. Now we just gotta figure out the next time we'll all meet up and do some trails. I don't want to beat the out of my Jeep quite yet...
Thanks for the shout out for the puppy he just loves getting out! Lol
JSouth90 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-16-2014, 02:20 PM   #124
Jeeper
 
JSouth90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Richmond VA
Posts: 198
Just ordered my new plate! Ready to do some trail riding!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-953469323.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	103.7 KB
ID:	877154  
JSouth90 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-17-2014, 08:30 AM   #125
Jeeper
 
rutoehead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSouth90 View Post
Just ordered my new plate! Ready to do some trail riding!
Nice! I plan to go with that tag too.
rutoehead is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-17-2014, 03:09 PM   #126
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
keviper1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: VA
Posts: 2,833
I might go with this one...

Well that didn't work...

VCU Plate with

WET WLY

Can't copy image for some reason on my phone...
Attached Images
 
__________________

JKU Willys - Granite Crystal Half Doors
/_|o[___]o
[I---L-OllllllO-

()_)()_)=같=)_)
keviper1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-17-2014, 06:25 PM   #127
Jeeper
 
JSouth90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Richmond VA
Posts: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by keviper1 View Post
I might go with this one... Well that didn't work... VCU Plate with WET WLY Can't copy image for some reason on my phone...
Lol that's a good one! Yea I couldn't pick any other plate besides the best lol
JSouth90 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-19-2014, 08:48 AM   #128
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
keviper1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: VA
Posts: 2,833
Day 11 and my Jeep is just sitting in a parking lot in OH doing nothing....I'm just ignoring my non updates at this point. Just hope I have my Jeep by April....
__________________

JKU Willys - Granite Crystal Half Doors
/_|o[___]o
[I---L-OllllllO-

()_)()_)=같=)_)
keviper1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-19-2014, 10:41 AM   #129
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
Turbostixxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 20,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by keviper1 View Post
Day 11 and my Jeep is just sitting in a parking lot in OH doing nothing....I'm just ignoring my non updates at this point. Just hope I have my Jeep by April....
i say it will happen!!!!
__________________
_______
/l
,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

1997 Wrangler SE:4" Lift; 33x11x16; Q9000 Winch
Turbostixxx is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-19-2014, 06:53 PM   #130
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
keviper1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: VA
Posts: 2,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbostixxx View Post
i say it will happen!!!!
Got a text at 2:30pm. Look what arrived! Holy hell am I happy!!!!!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo (5).jpg
Views:	22
Size:	229.9 KB
ID:	889738  
__________________

JKU Willys - Granite Crystal Half Doors
/_|o[___]o
[I---L-OllllllO-

()_)()_)=같=)_)
keviper1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-19-2014, 08:09 PM   #131
Jeeper
 
rutoehead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by keviper1 View Post
Got a text at 2:30pm. Look what arrived! Holy hell am I happy!!!!!

Congrats! Nice Jeep!
rutoehead is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-19-2014, 08:13 PM   #132
Jeeper
 
Ncpoole14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 97
Images: 3
Looks great! We should do something this weekend!
Ncpoole14 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-19-2014, 08:16 PM   #133
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
Turbostixxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 20,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by keviper1 View Post
Got a text at 2:30pm. Look what arrived! Holy hell am I happy!!!!!
i made it happen man. I made it happen
__________________
_______
/l
,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

1997 Wrangler SE:4" Lift; 33x11x16; Q9000 Winch
Turbostixxx is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-19-2014, 08:24 PM   #134
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
keviper1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: VA
Posts: 2,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbostixxx View Post
i made it happen man. I made it happen
Ha! Before you even typed that I was gonna say you were my good luck charm. Nice work man, lord knows I didn't make it happen!
__________________

JKU Willys - Granite Crystal Half Doors
/_|o[___]o
[I---L-OllllllO-

()_)()_)=같=)_)
keviper1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-19-2014, 08:24 PM   #135
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
keviper1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: VA
Posts: 2,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by rutoehead View Post
Congrats! Nice Jeep!
Thanks man! I LOVE it. We will all have to get together again soon!
__________________

JKU Willys - Granite Crystal Half Doors
/_|o[___]o
[I---L-OllllllO-

()_)()_)=같=)_)
keviper1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-19-2014, 08:25 PM   #136
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
keviper1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: VA
Posts: 2,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ncpoole14 View Post
Looks great! We should do something this weekend!
Unfortunately, this weekend is bad and so is next, but after that I'm down for meeting up again!
__________________

JKU Willys - Granite Crystal Half Doors
/_|o[___]o
[I---L-OllllllO-

()_)()_)=같=)_)
keviper1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-19-2014, 08:39 PM   #137
Jeeper
 
rutoehead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 147
..Did you check to make sure all your zippers were there?

Supposed to be a nice weekend, I may be down in NC for the bball games.
rutoehead is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-19-2014, 08:55 PM   #138
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
keviper1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: VA
Posts: 2,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by rutoehead View Post
..Did you check to make sure all your zippers were there? Supposed to be a nice weekend, I may be down in NC for the bball games.
I didn't. I don't pick it up until tomorrow afternoon so I will make sure to check then! Is your dealer going to order you a new window?

Did you go to UVA? I'm at VCU now. I'll be rooting on UVA as well...
__________________

JKU Willys - Granite Crystal Half Doors
/_|o[___]o
[I---L-OllllllO-

()_)()_)=같=)_)
keviper1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-19-2014, 09:10 PM   #139
Jeeper
 
rutoehead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 147
I should have known something was up when I saw the zipper on the floorboard. I have not contacted them as of yet. I will follow up with them soon. I am going to wait until my first oil change and bring it back in at that point...hope they will take care of it then.

Nope, I am a Radford alumni. Never did finish a semester at UVA.
rutoehead is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-19-2014, 09:24 PM   #140
Jeeper
 
JSouth90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Richmond VA
Posts: 198
Looks good Kevin congrats make sure u post up plenty of pictures!
JSouth90 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-19-2014, 09:50 PM   #141
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
keviper1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: VA
Posts: 2,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by rutoehead View Post
I should have known something was up when I saw the zipper on the floorboard. I have not contacted them as of yet. I will follow up with them soon. I am going to wait until my first oil change and bring it back in at that point...hope they will take care of it then.

Nope, I am a Radford alumni. Never did finish a semester at UVA.
Just a piece of advice, and take it however you want...you may want to make them aware of the issue before your first oil change. If the actual zipper is totally broken, I don't know of a way they can actually fix it. Therefore, it would require a new window - those run just under $300 so they aren't cheap. Drop an email or phone call to your sales rep and let him know what happened, that way you have something to go on if you need to go to the sales manager or service manager. FWIW...
__________________

JKU Willys - Granite Crystal Half Doors
/_|o[___]o
[I---L-OllllllO-

()_)()_)=같=)_)
keviper1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-19-2014, 09:51 PM   #142
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
keviper1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: VA
Posts: 2,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSouth90 View Post
Looks good Kevin congrats make sure u post up plenty of pictures!
Thanks man. I will def post plenty of pics!
__________________

JKU Willys - Granite Crystal Half Doors
/_|o[___]o
[I---L-OllllllO-

()_)()_)=같=)_)
keviper1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-20-2014, 11:55 PM   #143
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
keviper1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: VA
Posts: 2,833
Took her home this afternoon. Hopefully when I get a little more time I'll post some nice pics. Man am I happy to finally have a Jeep again!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo (5) copy 3.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	232.1 KB
ID:	894570  
__________________

JKU Willys - Granite Crystal Half Doors
/_|o[___]o
[I---L-OllllllO-

()_)()_)=같=)_)
keviper1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-21-2014, 06:21 PM   #144
Jeeper
 
JSouth90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Richmond VA
Posts: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by keviper1 View Post
Took her home this afternoon. Hopefully when I get a little more time I'll post some nice pics. Man am I happy to finally have a Jeep again!
Swear I saw you this morning on 3 chopt heading towards gaskins bout 830 with your front piece folded back
JSouth90 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-21-2014, 09:34 PM   #145
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
keviper1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: VA
Posts: 2,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSouth90 View Post
Swear I saw you this morning on 3 chopt heading towards gaskins bout 830 with your front piece folded back
Yep, that was me. Were you coming towards me? I didn't know that was you, but I saw a Jeep on the other side of Gaskins. Ha, that's funny. I was on my way to meet a friend for coffee...
__________________

JKU Willys - Granite Crystal Half Doors
/_|o[___]o
[I---L-OllllllO-

()_)()_)=같=)_)
keviper1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-22-2014, 02:11 AM   #146
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
Turbostixxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 20,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by keviper1 View Post
Yep, that was me. Were you coming towards me? I didn't know that was you, but I saw a Jeep on the other side of Gaskins. Ha, that's funny. I was on my way to meet a friend for coffee...
ive been incognito all week. Scooting around in the XJ, finishing some stuff on the TJ, get it squared away so I can completely tear down the XJ and redo the interior.
__________________
_______
/l
,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

1997 Wrangler SE:4" Lift; 33x11x16; Q9000 Winch
Turbostixxx is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-22-2014, 02:22 AM   #147
EMS - It's a way of life.

WF Supporting Member
 
silver rubi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Midlothian, Virginia
Posts: 20,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by keviper1 View Post

It was fun. I think we had 5 people there (and JSouth brought his GF and puppy). I was the only one sans Jeep as I'm still waiting for mine.

Now we just gotta figure out the next time we'll all meet up and do some trails. I don't want to beat the out of my Jeep quite yet...
Sounds like yall had fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by keviper1 View Post

Got a text at 2:30pm. Look what arrived! Holy hell am I happy!!!!!

congrats!
Quote:
Originally Posted by keviper1 View Post

I didn't. I don't pick it up until tomorrow afternoon so I will make sure to check then! Is your dealer going to order you a new window?

Did you go to UVA? I'm at VCU now. I'll be rooting for Virginia Tech as well...
excellent choice!
What are you studying at VCU? I'm the as well..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbostixxx View Post
ive been incognito all week. Scooting around in the XJ, finishing some stuff on the TJ, get it squared away so I can completely tear down the XJ and redo the interior.
And helping me work on mine. ...
silver rubi is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-22-2014, 01:34 PM   #148
Jeeper
 
Hafaday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Richmond. VA
Posts: 826
Quote:
Originally Posted by keviper1 View Post
Took her home this afternoon. Hopefully when I get a little more time I'll post some nice pics. Man am I happy to finally have a Jeep again!
Congrats on the purchase.
__________________
Bill.
4teen, JKU.

If I high-lite a word. it will take you to an actual working link. unlike the generic, this site spits out.
Hafaday is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-22-2014, 02:09 PM   #149
Jeeper
 
JSouth90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Richmond VA
Posts: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by keviper1 View Post
Yep, that was me. Were you coming towards me? I didn't know that was you, but I saw a Jeep on the other side of Gaskins. Ha, that's funny. I was on my way to meet a friend for coffee...
Yea I was on gaskins coming from the interstate side and taking a right on three chopt!!

This morning I cut my stock fenders!! Whoop whoop!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1967130873.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	219.8 KB
ID:	899554   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2848242527.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	202.6 KB
ID:	899562  

JSouth90 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-22-2014, 05:22 PM   #150
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
Turbostixxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 20,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSouth90 View Post
Yea I was on gaskins coming from the interstate side and taking a right on three chopt!! This morning I cut my stock fenders!! Whoop whoop!!
looks like a 2 door red cherokee in the background. Good jeep I just got one

__________________
_______
/l
,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

1997 Wrangler SE:4" Lift; 33x11x16; Q9000 Winch
Turbostixxx is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:15 PM.



Jeep, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC